Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hidden From Society 4

"Mrs. Price shows a side of her that Nathan can't resist, but is it all worth it to keep Jen safe?"

2
1 Comment 1
1.2k Views 1.2k
4.5k words 4.5k words

"Oh, I'm sure you do, Nathan." She leaned down to my ear, her lips practically pressing against me. The next words that come out of her mouth will chill me for now and ever; and still to this day, do they haunt me.

"I don't think that brothers and sisters should act that way, don't you agree.........?"

I had to think fast. Reaching once again into my deep never-ending pit of excuses located within my mind, I find one, but it's too late.

"I'll take your silence as a yes." Mrs. Price retracts the meterstick and walks over in front of me. Slowly, she takes off her glasses and swings the meterstick over her shoulders. From where I am, her breasts seem to poke out at me. I look away, feeling the hot red pulses as I blush, and curse myself.

"Embarrassed?" She asks in a voice I've never heard before. It sounds...seducing. "Don't be, I know that you've seen another pair of breasts before...your sisters." At the mention of Jen, my cock twitches, and like all things, Mrs. Price doesn't miss it.

"It seems that I've found you in a clinch, haven't I?" She asks, to which I don't answer. Then, in the most seducing voice I've ever heard, Mrs. Price turned around and lap on my lap, moving up and down on my hardening shaft. "Mmm, it's getting hard already." She observed, and speechlessly, I shake my head.

Mrs. Price smiled, then dropped down from her place and rubbed my thighs. She obviously wasn't worried about being sued for sexual harassment. And to be truthful, I didn't think I wanted to.

Her hands moved down to my cock, but just before they did, I found my voice.

"Aren't you, m-married?" I stutter. It's the best I can do.

"Yes," She answers. "But my hubby is away for the next few months for a buisness trip in Brazil." She explained, hesitating her hands over my cock. It twitched in pleasure again, and Mrs. Price smiled. "I can see that you understand."

She rubs her hand over my cock, and all I can do to stop myself from moaning is object. "B-but Mrs. P-price..." She placed a finger over my lip, silencing me.

"No, in circumstances like this you shall call me Erika, and nothing else, understand?" To my own disapproval, I nod. Mrs. Price--I mean Erika-- once again rubbed my cock. I twitched again, and Erika smiled.

"Let me take over, and I'll make your young body feel good, okay?" Her voice is serious, and as I look into her grey eyes again, I can only hope that she is telling the truth. Reluctantly, I answer.

"Alright." I sigh, surprising myself with my clear tone. Erika smiled devilishly, then got up and locked the door leading to the rest of the office. The last thing either of us needed was an intruder. 

Once that was done, Erika came back over to me and resumed the position of sitting o her knees. She slowly undid my zipper to my jeans, then slid them down with my boxers. As they dropped to my ankles, my semi-hard cock twitched again, at its full length of seven and a half inches.

"Mmm," Erika licked her lips. "I haven't had a young cock in years, and this once looks so juicy." She lifted it up and licked it like a lollypop. I leaned my head back in pleasure. This felt different than Jen, maybe it was because Erika was older (probably around 35 by now), or maybe just because I was so horny from yesterday. Either way, the one motion made me go crazy.

Erika eyes me keenly, then proceeded to swirl her tongue around the tip, dropping down like an anchor. I instinctively gripped the side of her ears, humming in pleasure. Slowly, my hands relaxed now, Erika moved up and down on my cock. Each pump she swirled her tongue ferociously, messaging my balls as she did so. If this woman was one thing, it was experienced.

"O-oh, Erika." I mumble. It feels hot saying her name, knowing that she's not only older, but my principle.

She continued to suck until I was sure that I was going to blow. She must have somehow sensed this, as she stopped immediately removed her head from my crotch. Somewhat disappointed, I looked at her sceptically. She smiled and sat back on her desk, opening her legs wide and pulling her low skirt back.

Her pink panties starred at me, and I starred right back. I wasn't until Erika gently began rubbing it did I break my trance and remember where I was and what I was doing.

"It's you turn..." Erika said in her seducing voice. Well, I thought, I'm this far in, I might as well finish it.

I walked up to her, starring at her defiantly in the eye, before noticing something very important. Erika, as beautiful as she was, was begging me silently. Begging. My principle.

"Please," She said, biting her lip nervously, as if hoping that I would agree. As if I couldn't. Wait; that look, that smile, that emotion. I was still in control, I was still making the rules here.

I could use that to my advantage.

"Only if you finish what you started." I said, stroking my still-hard cock. Immediately, Erika dropped back on her knees and stuffed my cock down her throat. I moaned and nearly fell back in pure pleasure.

Gripping the base of my shaft, Erika pumped my hard-on with her mouth and tongue like her life depended on it. I had just gone to student in distress, to ruler and pimp. Here she was, Erika Price, sucking my cock like there was no tomorrow.

And I was loving it.

Jen.

My hands fell to Erika's ears again, but instead of stopping her, I merely slowed her down. "Slowly, babe, your mouth feels to nice to be wasted." Erika looked up at me and slowed, lathering her tongue all over me. I was about to climax again, and she knew, because she slowly sled up against my orders.

Nevertheless, I had nowhere near the willpower to stop her. My cock throbbing, I ejaculated jet after jet of hot sticky cum into Erika's mouth. She sucked me dry, and when she was done, she squeezed her tits threw fabric and opened her mouth to show me.

Indeed, my cum was all around the inside of her mouth. She was being a good slut today, as one would have said. 

"Swallow." I said. It was an instinct, as Jen had ordered me to do things for her, I was ordering Erika to do things for me. Funny how that worked.

She did. Closing her mouth for half a second, she swallowed loudly before opening her mouth again, showing me that it was all gone. I smiled.

"Alright then, your turn." And, feeling better than I had a few minutes before, I picked Erika up and slammed her onto her desk, ripping open her skirt and shoving my face into her steaming hot pussy.

Moving past the thin fabric of her pantyhose, I stuck my tongue into her, and she arched her back in pleasure. It was obvious that this has been left cold for quite some time.

As I gently lick her pussy, getting her more excited by the second, I reached up under her tight blouse and grabbed her large right breast. She clasped her hand over mine, separated only by fabric, and moaned again.

"Yes, yes hon suck me, oh God suck me more..." Erika zoned off, lying on her desk and pushing my face into her. I did, feeling around her hot muscle until my tongue became tired. Then I moved onto her clit, flicking it and drawing circles around it. She throbbed more now. She wanted it, ached to have it. Still, my rules went, and I had another rule coming.

I stopped suddenly, cutting her moans short and causing her to look up at me in disappointment.  Her face was a mixture of sadness and pleading.

"Please," She begged. "Don't stop." I smiled as I pulled my hand back from her breast, rubbing my cock with it now.

"Don't worry, I'm far from done." In one motion, I ripped off her panties and threw them aside. Then, I took the metersick and motioned for her to turn over. She did, her face turning into a pleasurable expression, and I stuck my cock at the entrance to her pussy.

She moaned again, and I felt her pussy grow hot and wet. Still, I managed to resist. I wanted to see how much she would beg for it.

"Please," She started again. "I haven't had it for so long." 

It almost sounded like she was crying, but I still would not enter. I knew that she could give more.

"Promise that Jen and I remain a secret, I want your word." I said, and pushed my cock in slightly, taking it back at the last second. The tempt worked.

"I promise you, I swear, now please..." She looked at me with that pleading look. "Drill me boy, and drill me hard."

I did.

I rammed her, feeling her warm pussy walls contract as I did so. She was so unbelievably tight, tighter than Jen, and it was obvious that her hubby didn't have much of a sex life.

"Oh, oh god its been so long since I have a cock in me." She moaned as I pumped. She clenched the sides of her desk as I did, increasing in power as well as speed.

"God, Erika, your so damn tight." I gasped, throwing my head back in pleasure. I gripped her ass cheeks, and slapped one hard, as I fucked her even harder. Ripples waved up her ass as I did so, and she gasped hotly as I slapped her one again.

"Nathan, I want you to punish me," Erika said. "Fuck me like you never have anyone before." Her begging got worse, but it only encouraged me more. From the back, I slid off her tight blouse (barely) and unhooked her bra. Then, sliding my hands to reach her large breasts, I pulled her up and fell into the chair, allowing her to take over.

She moved without missing a beat, humping up and down over me incredibly fast. From this angle, with her bare back and ass looking at me, I felt a shiver go through me. I had never realized how smoking hot Erika Price was until now.

"God, Erika..." I timed my thrusts with hers as she came down on me, moving one my hands to her breasts and clenching it. I got the message, and moved my other hand up to her as well, squeezing them roughly.

Erika moaned again and threw back her head as she rode me, my thrusts no opposing hers, with an exciting effect. Waves of pleasure passed through me, and I felt the second climax building up quickly.

"Erika, I'm going to cum." I said. It was more of a statement. I wasn't giving up my power now, nit after all this. I was going to cum in Erika whether she liked it or not. Luckily, she did.

"Good, Nathan," She gasped. "Cum in my pussy, my dirty, dirty pussy." She rode me faster and I finally lost it. I grasped her breasts tightly in my hands as I unleashed load after load into her. She thrashed and squealed as she came as well, pouring her older juices all over my belly.

When I was finally done, Erika got up and kissed me hard on the lips and I gripped her breast roughly again in one hand. She licked her tongue over my lips and back off, proceeding to write something on her desk even in her naked form. Taking the time, I took her panties and cleaned myself off with them, throwing them aside when I was done.

When I had my clothes back on, Erika finally turned to me, still but naked. Still sexy. She handed me the note, on it was her address and signature.

"What's this?" I asked.

"Every other day next week I want you to come to my house for...let's say, toutering shall we, and I'll keep your sister and you a secret." She started to put on her skirt and blouse, missing her bra, maybe purposely. When she was done, she kissed me on the cheek.

"Your done now, cutie, you can go." She said. I left, not just her room or even the office, but the entire school. I wasn't sure if I could pass through the halls to go back to the class to get my stuff, but I didn't care. I was going home, the guilt of cheating on Jen already gripping my stomach. I needed some time to think.

----------

It was late by the time Jen got home. Too late. Mom and dad were already in the kitchen, already done dinner and dessert (with we seldom had) and I was already in bed, thinking about how I was going to tell her. In the end I decided to just tell her up front.

Twilight fell, and I Jen creep into my room from under my covers. She slid her arms around me and I resisted the urge to turn around and kiss her.

Violeta_Gray
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Violeta_Gray

This had to be done now or never.

"Jen," I started. "I have something to say to you." I shifted over in the bed until I was facing her. Her beautiful eyes met mine. Still, it had to come.

"What is it?" She asked. She looked at me with a gazing look, one that I wished I could look at forever. But, alas I could not.

"Mrs. Price saw what we were doing in the bathroom, and she proposed a deal to keep us secret..." I drifted off, allowing the first sentence to sink in. Jen's face turned from a gazing one to a panic then a curious panic.

"What was it?" She asked me.

I took a deep breath and said it before I could stop myself. "I fucked her in her office, that was the deal." There it had been said.

Jen's expression became a mix of hurt, regret, and anger and I knew that I had done wrong. "She made you fuck her, or you did it willingly?" Damn her, she never missed a thing. There was no point lying either, because she would catch that too.

"A little of both." I said and she was gone. The other half of the bed was empty, and as much as I longed for her that night, she never returned. I was left lonely, and cut in half.

Why oh why did these things happen to me?

The next few days went by fast. Before I knew it, Friday had come and gone. It was now Saturday, and I was too depressed to even think about masturbation or sex. I hadn't even gone to Erika's for the "tutoring." Much to her dismay.

Finally, when Sunday came, I built up the courage to talk to Jen. It was past dinner, and almost 8:00pm. She was in her room.

I opened the door from my room and silently walked across the hall to her door. I opened it a crack and saw that she was on her bed, her night table lamp on, and in pink pajamas. She was reading, from the looks of it, something that she had done often. I wasn't much of a reader, but I didn't need to know how to read to know what I was going to do next.

Suddenly, I opened the door and walked in. I closed the door behind me and looked at Jen. She had looked up from her book to look and me, and I could tell from the expression on her face that she wasn't happy to see me.

"Jen," I started, but she held up her hand to stop me.

"Nathan, get out of my room, right now." Her voice was final, but I was not losing Jen over something like this, even if I did fuck up this much.

"No, Jen, you need to hear what I am going to say." I took a step forward and Jen jumped off her bed, her book flying off and her hand coming to rest on my chest. Her eyes were stern and powerful, but I still refused to give in.

"Nate..." She trailed off. I ignored it.

"Jen, Mrs. Price saw what we were doing in the bathroom that day. She came to me and proposed a deal, that if I didn't sleep with her then and there, she would tell everyone what we have been doing." I rushed the words out before Jen could stop me again. Her eyes changed to curiosity, and her hand disappeared from my chest.

"Go on." She said.

I took a deep breath and continued. "I love you Jen, more than any brother should, but no matter what, I am not going to lose you without a fight. Mrs. Price has agreed to keep her mouth shut, but on one more condition." I took my second deep breath, I would need it. "She wants to sleep with me a few more times, at least I think until her husband gets back from Brazil." I scratched the back of my head nervously, anxious for her answer.

For a long while, Jen didn't speak. Then, as if answering my prayers, she answered me.

"And what do you propose to do about it?" She asked. I thought quickly, engaging into my deep memory.

"I was hoping that you would talk to her, because your good with words..." I...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Periphery
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments