Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hidden From Society 5

"It has come down to this, the final confrontation that holds Nate's and Jen's relationship in check"

2
1 Comment 1
842 Views 842
5.4k words 5.4k words

My sincerest apologies to those who have waited so long for this final instalment. My thanks go out to you for waiting for so long, and for not sending me hate-mail, lol. But without further ado, let's begin...

"I want to sleep with you, is that okay, with mom and dad and all?" She asked.

"What if they come and see is like this?" I asked, surprised that she was suggest something like that.

"Mmm, who cares, I want to fuck you all night." She said, and laughed. I laughed too, mostly out of relief.

So there we lay, lovers, sleeping together for the first time (literally, not sex) and not having a care in the world. Tomorrow was Monday, and no matter what, it all was going to come to an end.

Couldn't wait.

----------

Tomorrow came. When I awoke, I found Jen gone, the empty feeling of her body was still pressing against me, her warmth still lingering in the air. I wanted her back with me, but with mom and dad still in the room across the hall, it was probably the best decision.

Slowly, I slipped out of bed and pulled some clothes on, taking a simple pair of jeans and a t-shirt. No boxers, no socks. It was official: last night Jen had told me that, since she was a legal adult, she would call me in sick, and tell Erika to meet us at her place. I felt my hard-on grow as I remembered this, but forced myself to calm down. I needed to make it to this afternoon without freaking out, if my teenage hormones allowed it to happen, that is.

As soon as I was dressed, putting on a good layer of cologne to cover up my sister's and my act last night, I walked down the hall to breakfast. The first thing I noticed was the smell. I took a deep inhale with my nose...eggs and bacon, my senses told me. Smiling, I walked the last few feet into the kitchen to see Jen at the oven, cooking what looked like...well, eggs and bacon.

She looked over at me as I came in.

"Morning, sweetie pie." She said cheerfully. I looked at her questionably, and her face turned from happiness to curiosity. "What?" She asked.

"Nothing," I said, "it's just that you seem rather cheerful this morning is all." At this, Jen smiled and brought a plate over to me: on it was a pair of eggs and a number of slices of bacon. As she returned to the stove, Jennifer began to hum.

"Why so cheerful anyway, and where are mom and dad?" I asked, taking a bite from my bacon. Jen looked at me, then giggled. She sure was acting strange today.

"Oh you poor soul, I really did tire you out last night didn't I?" Jen looked at me and I blushed, turning back to my breakfast. "It's ten o'clock boy, mom and dad left nearly two hours ago. I told them you were sick, and needed a day off, and they left. Simple as that."

She was still avoiding the main question. "But why so cheery?" By now I had moved on to my eggs. Damn that woman could cook!

"Ummm..." Jen trailed off, flipping another egg in the frying pan for herself. She seemed like she almost didn't want to answer. Almost.

Relying on my keen charm, I got up and walked over to Jen, wrapping my arms around her belly and placing my head on her shoulders. I put a puppy dog face on that always worked in the past.

"Aww, won't you tell me?" Jen got one look at me before she laughed, then turned around and wrapped her arms around my neck, kissing me passionately.

"Well, let's just say I'm feeling a little kinky today." She whispered in my ear, moving her hand down to my crotch. She began to rub as I slipped a hand up her shirt, feeling that she wasn't wearing a bra and grasping her naked breast.

"So we'll settle matters with Erika the good old way?" I asked, my voice muffled under Jen's lips. I felt her smile.

"Yes, you can say that." Jen reached into my jeans, and finding no underwear, began to rub my cock. My memory kicked in and fought my instinct back. As fucking horny as I was, it would have to wait.

Taking a slow step back, as if not to disappoint Jen, I explained my situation.

"Wait, we have to wait until we met Erika or I'll be drained." I said, but it didn't seem to work. Jen just advanced towards me, and I walked back until I hit the table, and even then tried to back up. But alas, it was useless. Jen gave me her lust filled look and I melted like snow.

"Okay, who am I kidding anyway?" I asked myself, taking Jen into my arms and kissing her long and hard. I forced her lips open with my own and felt her tongue with mine. We danced as only lovers could, feeling her moist inside and she feeling mine. It wasn't long before I gave in and reached a hand under her shirt again, feeling her soft breast as I began to push her back to the granite counter top.

"Ooh, I've always...wanted to be fucked...in a kitchen before...with all these windows so...people can see..." Jen explained between gasps of pleasure and passion. Taking the hint, and being turned on even further, I undid her blouse and brought her nipple to my lips. It felt like an eternity since I'd tasted it last, and here and now it felt better than ever.

"Ahh!" Having no need to suppress herself, Jen cried out and pulled me in closer. I reached up with my free hand to grasp her other breast to fondle. Jen dug her nails into the back of my scalp, and the pain soon became pleasure in its own way. Taking my hand from her back, with my left still on her breast, I reached down to her snatch and started to rub. Jen wrapped her arms around me and pulled me closer.

"God, it feels like forever since you did that last!" Jen yelled out, forcing her hands under my shirt and feeling my muscled chest. I took my lips from her delicious bosom and met hers. Our mouths moved in symphony and I squeezed her breast hard, no being able to control myself any longer.

"Jen...sis," I started, but Jen seemed to read my mind as she tore off my shirt and pulled down my pants. Within seconds my rock-hard cock was down her throat, and her tongue was doing its magic. "Fuck..." I moaned, leaning my head back.

"Mmmm," Jen tasted my pre-cum, and that gave me enough time to scoop her up and flip her over. The skirt that she was wearing was short, and it flipped back, revealing her pussy as clear as day. Now, in a standing 69 position, I treated her as well.

"Oh fuck!" She yelled, stroking my cock and moving her hips in pleasure. I held her hips, and as soon as I let off, just a little bit, Jen silently told me to go on by jumping on my cock again.

Her lips moved fast around my hard shaft, and I felt the pulsing increasing with every stroke. I licked her pussy harder, drawing shapes inside her with my tongue and feeling her hips move in constant ecstasy.

Soon, I felt her pussy clench, and I finished my show with a star, drawing it over and over again as her climax reached its peak. It was only then did I feel my own building, and I roared out in pleasure as I came in Jen's mouth. Even from her upside down position, I felt her swallow every last drop, leaving me exhausted but still horny.

I flipped Jen around again and set her back on the counter top, ripping her blouse off violently and stuffing my face in her breasts again. My horniness took over, and it was like I'd haven't had sex in weeks. I grabbed her breast tightly and stuck two fingers up her pussy, giving time for my member to recharge.

"Mmmm!" Jen leaned her head back as I fingered her and sucked her nipple. She brought me in closer and I fingered her harder, faster. I picked up the pace and soon Jen was flat out on the counter, at my will. My fingers moved at blinding speeds at her snatch, and when she came, it didn't come silently.

"Ahhh, FUCK!" She let out a scream as her juices squirted all over the kitchen cabinets and the floor. I slowed down to a stop, leaving Jen breathless and as equally drained as I was. "That...was...fucking ama...amazing." She huffed, hr heavy chest heaving. She reached up a hand to stroke my cheek and I grasped it tightly. God, I loved her so much.

But my horniness came back, and as I took Jen's skirt off, she got the message. Without a word, she got off the counter and bent over in a doggy-style position, her hands up on the counter top and her feet spread apart. Myself completely naked as well, and the back thoughts that any passerby could see this was all I needed.

"Damn, your hot sis, I only wish I could've gotten to you earlier." I said, licking my still-wet fingers and rubbing Jen's clit. She stiffened, then moaned as I licked her gently.

"No," She protested. "Enough pleasing me, I need you to feel like a real man if your going to push off Erika today." She was right, but that didn't stop me from trying.

"Alright, if you insist." I pulled back from Jen, feeling a small source of regret in her posture, and lined my hard-on up with her. Pushing slightly, I opened her pussy and pulled back, teasing her. She turned to look at me, a mixture of pleading and anger on her face. The lustful smile was back.

"Please, I need you." She said, and I teased her again. She shivered, and I wasted no more time. On the third tease I fooled her, then thrust into her hard, causing her to gasp in both surprise and pleasure.

I fucked her hard then, causing constant gasps from her with each thrust. She gripped the counter top tightly with her fingers, one hand rubbing her breast at the same time.

"Fuck me harder." She commanded, and I increase in power. The sound of flesh pounding flesh echoed throughout the empty kitchen, and I leaned forward to get a good grip on Jen's hips. She began to thrust back into me, sending ripples up her ass and turning up the pressure.

"Fuck, you feel so damn good sis." Saying 'sis' turned me on more, and Jen seemed to notice.

"Yeah, you better feel good, fucking you goddamn sister!" She yelled, her lustful smile meeting my lust filled eyes. "You lucky bastard, fuck your sister more." I increased in speed now, causing Jen to gasp even louder and shake as another orgasm passed over her.

"Fuck!" She yelled, her body shaking as I continued to pound her senselessly. Her hot juices poured all over my cock, and I resisted the urge to lick them up. Instead I pounded her more, causing Jen to fall to the ground, her ass still up high, but her face near the tile.

"Damnit Jen, I'm gonna cum!" I yelled out. Jen turned back to me, her hands supporting her.

"Its about time bro," My cock grew harder. "Cum in your filthy sister's pussy, do it. Cum in me and fill me with your naughty love." I threw my head back as I ejaculated, shooting my load so deep in my sister it was a miracle that she didn't get pregnant then and there. She yelled out as well, feeling her insides being filled up by me.

Nearly a full minute passed before I stopped, and when I did, I fell over and pulled Jen on top of me.

"God damn...you slutty..." I couldn't finish, my heavy breaths cutting off my speech. Jen smiled at me then lay her naked body over mine.

"Speak for yourself you horny bastard, I'm gonna be cleaning myself for weeks after that." She giggled and I laughed as well.

Today was a good day, and later, it would get even better.

----------

Noon came and went. For a while Jen and I slept, just as we were, to regain our energy. When I woke up I drank a few glasses of water and some juice, hoping to refill my member before 2:00, when our appointment with Erika was supposed to happen. Apparently, Jen had spoken to Erika while I was still in bed earlier that morning, and we were supposed to go over to her place to talk. "Talk" was code name for fucking, I guessed. And from Jen's constant cheery tone and non-comanding voice, I took the assumption as a yes.

We were both wide awake when 2:00 finally came, and I was sure that my cock was as full as it would ever be. Eight glasses of water really did help, I found out that day.

"You ready to go?" Jen asked me, across the table from where I was. She was reading a magazine while I was playing my Super Nintendo. Without looking, and hitting the power button with my bare foot, I answered.

"Yup, let's do this." I said, standing up and stretching. Jen stood as well, and I noticed that she was looking at me funny. "What?" I inquired.

"Let's do this...really?" I smiled, and nodded. She laughed, then walked over to me and teased me, brushing the tip of my softened cock as she walked past. "You've seen way too many 007 movies."

I laughed as Jen walked to the door and pass through, walking over to her car and getting in. I took a good look around the room. Chances were I wouldn't see this for a while. My mother and father were gone for the day, but I knew that the event with Erika would last for a long time.

Jen honked the horn and I ran out to her, taking my place in shotgun and buckling myself up. Jen adjusted the rear-view mirror and put on a pair of shades. Looking at me, she said; "Let's do this." In a deep voice. I laughed again, knowing that she was doing that out of nervousness. truth be told, she wasn't the only one who was nervous.

We drove without speaking, the radio being the only thing that was separating us from complete and total silence. But even as the songs switch from artist to artist, I was lost in thought. Would Erika take this well, or would she spread the word about Jen and I? Would Jen act kinky if that's what it took? If Erika did spread the word, then what would it take to lye low? A thousand thought passed through my head and before I knew it, we had arrived.

"We're here." Jen confirmed, looking out the windshield. She checked a sheet of paper that she had brought with her, probably having the address written down on it. Nodding her head slowly, she confirmed that it was the right place. A little too quickly, I got out of the car.

"It's a big place." I commented. True enough, it was. Three stories tall and a good twelve meters in width, from what I could see. The front door was actually a dual door with auburn paint and metallic doorknobs. The style of the age, I suppose.

"Yeah, let's not keep her waiting." Jen said, taking my hand and running up the porch to the door. She knocked without hesitating, and I could feel her mist of excitement and nervousness in the air.

Erika answered the door immediately. She was wearing a tight purple blouse with slim blue jeans, and her hair was in a bun. She wasn't wearing a bra, from what I could see, as her nipples were poking out.

"Nathan, what a pleasure to see you here," she said to me, then turned to my sister.

SlimDarkSlender
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SlimDarkSlender

"And this must be your sister Jen, it's a pleasure to meet you." She stuck out her hand to Jen, who shook it warmly. Erika spoke in a cheery voice, and Jen mirrored it perfectly.

"Oh, but the pleasure is mine." Jen smiled cheerily, then dropped Erika's hand. After a brief awkward moment, Erika invited us in.

Her house was massive, open, and very stylish. It's amazing that she could make all the money required for this by simply being a teacher. We walked over to the living room, where a large open space greeted us with floor-to-ceiling windows and soft furniture.

"Welcome to my home, may I get your anything to drink?" Erika asked once we were seated on a couch.

"No, Mrs. Price, we came here to talk." Jen said, all buisness but still having that cheery voice. "And I think you know what about."

Erika nodded, then sat in a chair right across from us. She took a deep breath and began. "Alright, Jen, I know about your relationship with your brother and I'm here to compromise a deal." Jen nodded, and Erika continued. "Since my husband is away, has been and will be for a while, I need sexual attention. Nathan has given me some, but I need more--" Jen cut her off.

"Just tell us what you want, and the deal will be done." Jen said, her cheery voice gone in place for her commanding one. Her lustful commanding one.

Erika smiled at this. "All right. Exactly...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Periphery
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments