Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

High School Blows

"High school is no fun, but this sister and brother help each other through the day."

17
2 Comments 2
7.9k Views 7.9k
1.5k words 1.5k words
Shiloh was a shy young man of sixteen years. His older sister was anything but shy. Everyone knew her. She went to all the parties but Shiloh hung in the background, in his sister’s shadow and he never went to any of the parties.

Shiloh and Claire went to high school together and it was Claire’s senior year.

One day, at school, in the long waiting time before classes started, Shiloh walked down the hall trying to look like he was going somewhere and had something to do, in order to disguise the fact that he had no one to talk to and nowhere to go and nothing to do. He walked slowly so as to avoid running out of places to walk past. On this particular day, as he walked past small troupes of talking teens, he thought he heard his sister’s name. Then he heard it again, and then again.

He slowed and tried to zero in on the sound of her name. Someone laughed. It was a mean laugh he thought. There were salacious tones of shock and intrigue. Someone said, “blowjob.” Then he heard it again. Someone else said, “Can you believe it?” And, “Gross!”

He sidled up close behind a huddle of teen boys to better hear them, and he heard, “. . . she sucked their cocks. All six of them.”

Another boy said, “the guys from the chess club?”

“No, even worse, it was the Dungeons and Dragons goofs.”

“Claire just went from hottie to whore in sixty seconds.”

All the boys laughed, except Shiloh. One of the mean boys turned and saw him then, “Hey, aren’t you Claire’s brother? Yeah, you are. How does it feel to have a sister who’s a slut? Does her breath stink like geek spunk?”

They laughed even louder this time.

Shiloh dropped his books and, as if from afar, he saw his own fist slam into the face of the boy who made the comment. “Your breath stinks like geek spunk!” he yelled mindlessly. His fist hit again and again and the boy fell holding his face.

Someone yanked Shiloh by the arm and pulled him away. It was Claire. She led him by the hand, and Shiloh followed. People were watching, but he didn’t care. He let his sister lead him down hallways and sideways and finally out a back door to a hidden place outside, between the old baseball stands and the janitors’ shed.

He leaned against the shed and his sister, standing close, touched his face and looked at him intently. “I can’t believe you did that. Are you okay?” she said soothingly.

Shiloh nodded, in shock at what he had done.

“You’re amazing Shiloh. You stood up for me back there. Thank you.”

“Did you . . . did you do that . . . what they said?” he stammered.

Claire looked crestfallen at the question. She nodded, frowning, “Are you ashamed of me?”

He shook his head, having uncertain but disturbing thoughts.

Claire lifted his hand and gently caressed his knuckles. “You shouldn’t have done that for me, Shiloh.”

“You’re my sister,” he said flatly.

“I’m almost done with high school. I’ll be gone in a month, but you have to come back here next year.”

“I’m going to miss you,” he said without thinking.

“I’m going to miss you too.” Claire leaned forward and kissed his knuckles.

“Why? Why those D-and-D guys?”

She shrugged and looked away for a moment. “I felt sorry for them. People aren’t very nice to them, and I wanted to be nice.”

“They’re my friends. I play D-and-D with them sometimes.”

“I know.” She looked at him questioningly. “Does it bother you that I sucked you friends’ cocks? They liked it.”

“I don’t know.” He looked away this time, “No. I don’t mind. They’re all virgins, you know.”

“I know. I just thought they’re good guys and they deserve to have their cocks sucked by a popular girl.”

“You’re nice.”

“You were nice to stand up for me today. I wonder . . .”

Shiloh looked at his sister.

She met his gaze, “. . . are you upset that I sucked your friends’ cocks but I didn’t suck yours? You’ve never had a blowjob, have you?”

He shrugged, too embarrassed to answer.

“You deserve one after today,” she said.

He watched as his sister took his middle finger into her mouth and sucked on it.

lolysaenz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
lolysaenz

She closed her eyes, serious and sensual; she moved her mouth wetly up and down his finger.

A bird chirped from the top of the stands.

She smiled at him, “Did you like that?”

He nodded, wordless.

“Would you like to feel that on your cock? It’s what guys like most, isn’t it? A girl sucking on their cocks? When it comes to that, it doesn’t really matter that I’m your sister, does it?”

Shiloh tried to keep from smiling but he couldn’t.

“I saw that,” she teased, poking him in the ribs. “You want me to suck you, don’t you?”

Shiloh smiled wide now, looking away from his sister.

“Don’t worry, I want to. You did good by me today, and I’ll be happy to suck you. No one will ever know. Just between us, okay?”

Shiloh nodded as his sister moved her hand down his pants and found his dick. He had never been touched there before and her hand on him shocked him with pleasure. He inhaled sharply as his sister caressed his dick into hardness.

“I thought you’d like that,” Claire said with a smile. “And you’ll like this even more.” She pulled her hand out and she carefully undid his belt and his fly. She pulled his dick out into the open air and knelt down in front of him. She licked her lips while yanking his now hard cock, examining it curiously.

“You’re a good brother, Shiloh,” she said finally, before licking the knob at the end of his cock. She looked up at him and swirled her tongue in circles around his tip, then she closed her eyes and slowly, lovingly licked down his length until she found his balls and sucked one into her mouth.

Shiloh melted into the pleasure of his sister licking his dick up and down with wet loving swirls and long licks and short licks. Gooey precum oozed out of his tip, mingling stickily with his sister’s saliva.

She took a break with her tongue and stroked with a very wet slippery hand. “Is this okay so far? Do you like this?” she asked sweetly.

Shiloh could only nod in return. He felt his dick twitch in his sister’s stroking hand and more precum oozed into the wetness.

“Be a good brother and cum in my mouth, okay? I don’t want your sperm on my uniform.”

“Okay,” he barely answered her.

Claire engulfed him into her mouth, still stroking his base in her wet sticky hand. She gradually sped her stroking and her sucking motion building Shiloh into an explosion of orgasm. He came in his sister’s mouth with powerful spurts. Each spurt she took in and swallowed lovingly.

When he finally trailed off and stopped orgasming, Claire got up, still holding her brother’s wet cock as if she didn’t want to let it go.

She smiled wetly at him and gave him one last stroke. “Now do you feel better?” she asked, “now that you got the blowjob you wanted?”

“Yes, thank you, Sis.”

“You’re welcome, and we’re even now. Do I have any sperm on me?”

Shiloh reached toward her chin and Claire lifted her head for him as he wiped a drop of his cum from his sister’s face.

She took his hand in hers, looking at the milky glob on his finger, then she deftly licked it from his finger and drank it.

Claire kissed her brother on his cheek, a chaste but wet sisterly kiss. “Put your dick back in your pants, Shiloh,” she directed. “You can’t go to school with your dick out.”

“Duh, I know that, Claire.”

“Do you love me?”

“Yes, Sis. I’m going to miss you when you leave.”

“I know you will. But we still have time. Maybe if you’re nice to me, I’ll let you lick my pussy sometime. Would you like that little brother?”

“Yes.”

“I thought so. I think I'd like that too. Something to look forward to.”

Shiloh felt warm, happy, and no longer cared about the fight. He followed his sister back to school, looking down at her skirt draped ass and her stockinged legs, and he daydreamed about the secret pleasures that awaited him between his sister’s thighs.

Published 
Written by vanara
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments