Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Holiday Love - Part 4

"Things start to slow down..."

8
0 Comments 0
3.6k Views 3.6k
1.9k words 1.9k words
Daddy laid me on my back, his hands moving slowly over my bare legs, right up to my pussy. His lips were soft, but passionate against mine. He took a breath as he gazed deep into my eyes. The pure need for me had now gone, it was like he had become calm since carrying me into our dimly lit hotel room. “I want to show you that I love you, I want you to experience more love than ever tonight.”

I smiled up at him, “I know you love me Daddy.”

“Turn over baby.” I did as he said, he pulled down the zip on my scarlet dress, and slid it off of me. I was on my back wearing my red lace thong and cup bra. His fingers gently caressed my skin, and in one smooth move my bra was undone. He didn’t remove it, but began to massage my back. I started to melt into the bed, it was so soothing yet I could feel with each stroke over my skin, my pussy become wet. His hands continued to my thong, and he gently squeezed my bum. He moved, and then returned. Cold steel moved across my bum, and then a ‘snip’ made my thong fall away from me.

“Did you just cut my thong?” I asked, shocked.

“Yes baby, I did.”

“But that was new…” I started to protest, but his right hand parting my bum, and his left thumb pushing slightly into my arse opening, made me fall silent. He rolled his thumb round my opening, pushing it in slowly and then wiggling it and pulling back out. My head started to spin, it was the first time Daddy had wanted to play with my arse and it felt amazing.

“Wow Daddy!” I whispered, waves of pleasure ran through my body.

“I thought you might like it,” his deep voice almost seemed to growl sexily, “Can I try something else?”

“If it feels as good as this, yes of course.”

Daddy slid down the bed, and pushed my legs wide apart. I could feel his warm breath over my bare bum, his cool hands parted my cheeks, and his warm tongue rimmed my arse.

I gasped, my hands grabbing hold of the quilt, “Oh god!”

He laughed, “Is that good?” he asked, seconds later his tongue rimming me again. His warm tongue pushed my hole open, and he wiggled it around, tasting me, making it feel even better. “Oh wow Daddy!”

“Lift your hips for me baby.” I did so, and he slid a pillow under my stomach. His tongue began to rim me once more, and two of his cool fingers stroked my pussy, and then they pushed deep inside me.

“Daddy!” I screamed, my pussy and arse squeezing tight. Daddy pushed in and out of my wet pussy, it becoming tighter and tighter as he finger fucked me, passionately, wanting me to cum. I started to pant, I loved the feeling of his tongue inside my ass and the feeling of his fingers tight inside me. “Oh Daddy!” It didn’t take much longer until my thick creamy cum was sliding down his fingers and dribbling out of my pussy.

“Daddy I came so much,” I confessed, almost embarrassed.

“I know baby,” his cum covered fingers rubbing it around my tight arse. His fingers started to push deep inside, and his tongue now stroking my pussy lips and pushing deep inside me. His warm tongues danced around in my warm pussy, and his fingers pushed right inside my small arse.

“Oh Daddy!” I moaned. The feeling was incredible. Daddy had never done something so intimate with me, and I loved it so much. I bit into the pillow, muffling my moans, as he worked faster on both my arse and pussy. His tongue wriggling, that feeling alone, getting me so close to orgasm, but with the intensity of his fingering of my arse it brought me to the edge of an orgasm ever quicker. The build-up was better than ever before, and then as my screams got louder, Daddy worked harder and faster, which just made me cum with so much force and power, “Daaaddy!” My scream so loud, then the silence before rapid pants straight after as I collapsed forward in exhaustion. My head felt like it had exploded, I was dizzy and could hardly concentrate.

“You okay baby?” he asked, running his fingers up my spine and back down again.

I nodded, “yeah, wow, yeah!”

I felt him move off the bed, and move over to his suitcase in the far side of the hotel room. I rolled over, watching him pull out an Ann Summers bag.

“Ann Summers?” I asked, intrigued.

His eyes darted over to mine. “Yes, I got you a little surprise.” A large smile spread across his face. “A rabbit.”

I smiled too. I knew exactly what he meant. He turned to me, pulled out the box and opened it. He slowly pulled out the rampant rabbit. “He’s for you.”

My rabbit was long and thick. Purple in colour, and looked quite bendy. He was exactly what I wanted. As Daddy walked over to me, he spat on the head of the rabbit and rubbed it over the long shaft and over the small bunny ears.

I smiled up at him, as he was now almost standing at the bottom of the bed, and I spread my legs wide for him. The cum from my previous orgasm was now beginning to run out of my pussy, he bent down at the end of the bed, laid the rabbit just on the edge, grabbed my hips and pulled me down towards him.

URqueenOLIVIA
Online Now!
Lush Cams
URqueenOLIVIA

I giggled. His right thumb rubbed my clit in circles before placing the bunny ears on it but not yet switching him on.

“I’ll start at one on the vibrations and I’ll tell you when I’m going to change.” His tone was very matter of fact. “One.” He pressed the ear vibrations on, and the ears juddered over my clit. My clit tingled, and I could feel the pulses from the ears on my clit make their way through my body. I started to gasp, and moan. “Wow,” I whispered.

He chuckled. “That’s only setting one, I’m turning it up to two.”

As soon as he said ‘two’, I could feel my body pulsing, my clit felt on fire. “Oh my god,” I breathed, gripping hold of the bed sheets.

“Three.” The pleasure increased again, straight away. The waves made my body judder, and I could feel an explosive orgasm building. I started to scream out, louder and louder, almost missing the sound of Daddy saying…

“Four.”

“Uh, Oh my, Oh god!” I panted. My clit tingled and tingled until I felt myself cum even harder than before.

“Wow!” Daddy exclaimed.

I tilted my head to look at him, “what?”

“You squirted baby!” As I looked at his face, I could see a little bit of my watery white cum on his cheek.

“Did I?” I asked quickly, “but Daddy! I never squirted before!”

He chuckled, “so because you’ve done it once, I’m going to make sure I can make you do it again.”

I spread my legs wider, and I felt the shaft of the rampant rabbit push inside me. “More Daddy, more, I want to take it all.”

Daddy did as I said; the whole of the rabbit was buried deep inside my pussy. He smiled. “The shaft rotates on this one baby,” his hands flicked over the up and down buttons, “again I’ll start with the lowest setting and build up.”

Daddy pressed on the first setting for rotation and set the ears vibration for a medium setting. I could feel both my g-spot and my clit being stimulated, and as he turned up the settings my body began to feel fireworks and as he said, “both are as high as they can go,” I felt my pussy, which I’d tried to control, was now gripping the shaft of the rabbit, my clit was almost finding it difficult to take the vibrations and I felt the waves of pleasure build into one, instead of the separate – but getting closer – waves that they had been. “Oh god!” I screamed, by back arching, my hands grabbing the bedding, and finally feeling the orgasm wash over me. I collapsed onto the bed. My head was still spinning. I could feel the shaft being pulled out from my half clenched pussy that didn’t want to lose the incredible feeling that I had just experienced.

Daddy’s chuckled aroused my thoughts. “What?” I asked, looking up at him.

He lifted my rabbit up, and showed me how richly thick it was of cum. He smiled. He looked deep into my eyes as his tongue ran up the shaft of my rabbit. “Mmmm,” his eyes closed briefly as he took my cum into his mouth. “You taste delicious.”

I giggled, I crawled over to him. “I know I do,” I took the shaft into my mouth this time and lapped up some of my own cum.

“Oi!” he joked, “I wanted that.”

“Well it does belong to me,” I winked.

I kissed his lips, seductively. “Make love to me,” I whispered.

He pushed me back on the bed, and stood up to undress himself. His cock bounced in excitement. I parted my legs, waiting for him. He crawled up the bed, and kissed my neck, over my chest and boobs, caressing my nipples, down my flat stomach and right down to my clit, and then back again.

That’s when his hard, easily seven and a half cock slid into me. It felt amazing, even better than the rampant rabbit earlier. Our lips were connected, and I could feel the fire between us. His pressed his marble chest against mine, my hard nipples up against him.

He then started to push into me, slowly and sensually. He started to build up speed but didn’t ever get rough. We were slow, and it felt perfect, his cock filling me. It got better and better.

We rolled over, and now I was on top. Moving in circular motions on his cock. I started to pant, and it didn’t take long for me to have my first orgasm.

I started to ride him a bit faster, as his hands played with my nipples. We rode together, becoming one.

A few minutes later, I could see that he was getting close and I knew that I was too. My pussy clenched him and I could feel my cum slide down over his cock. Then I felt his cum squirt deep into me.

“I love you Daddy,” I said, kissing him.

“Mmmm I love you too baby,” he said, pulling me next to him.

“What are we doing tomorrow?” I asked, feeling over his chest.

He chuckled. “Well I was thinking about making love on the beach.”

“What?” I asked, “But you’re not allowed!”

“I know, that’s why I want to make love to you on the beach,” he chuckled.

Published 
Written by HisGirl29
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors