Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Home For Christmas - Ch. 1

"Older brother is coming home for Christmas"

10
1 Comment 1
4.7k Views 4.7k
1.6k words 1.6k words
"Up, up! Time to go, Lyla!" My mother screeched from the other side of my bedroom door. I opened my eyes and groaned groggily, rolling onto my back in my tangled sheets. Glancing at the clock on my nightstand, I saw it was barely seven a.m.

"Mom!" I whined. "It's Saturday! This is way too early, even for you!"

Taking my response as an invitation, my bedroom door swung upon and my mom hurried inside. "I told you we'd be heading out early today, Lyla. Come on, get up, we've got a lot to get before this evening." With that, she hurried out of my room once more, leaving the door wide open, knowing it would drive me crazy. 

I briefly considered snuggling back in my covers for an extra 10 minutes, but quickly thought better of the idea. Like me, my mom is impatient, and today would be worse than usual.

I showered and dressed with the speed of lightning, pulling my still wet brown hair into a messy bun on top of my head, and 20 minutes later my mom and I were at the biggest Christmas shopping center just outside our relatively small town. Even though I felt like I'd been dragged out at the crack of dawn, the aisles were full of shoppers, aggressively trying to find the perfect baubles for their Christmas trees. 

I had to admit, everything was gorgeous. Fairy lights twinkled in every direction, artificial trees in all colors lined the floors, and children were everywhere, touching the fragile ornaments and gazing open mouthed at all the decorations in their splendour.

"I still don't get why you dragged me along to this," I said through a yawn. "Or why you waited until December 20th to get our decorations." I watched as a young boy snapped a candy cane in half, looked around in horror then quickly ran away.

My mother was busy throwing every sparkly object she could find into our cart. "Because, your brother hasn't been home since he got that ridiculous idea to spend his summer 'exploring' with those friends of his," she placed a handful of gold and silver star shaped baubles into the cart. "I wanted us to actually put the tree up all together this year. I made Matthew promise he won't be hungover so he has no excuse this year." I grinned at the memory of last Christmas. My brother had gotten trashed with his friends the day before he was supposed to help us decorate, he barely left the couch and offered only grunts and moans as conversation. "and you won't be antisocial either this year," Mom continued. "No reading books when were decorating, I want us all to do it as a family again, like when your dad was here."

I suppressed the groan that was building inside me at the mention of my dad. It had been four years since he had died, I was only fourteen and took it hard, but Matthew went completely crazy. He and dad were so close, It destroyed a part of him.

Stressful holiday shopping over, mom and I returned home with our many bags. We'd practically bought the entire store. I was put to work right away to make my family famous cookies while she made up Matthew's room. Even though he was now 22 and at college, he was definitely still the apple of my mom's eye. His room was left mainly unchanged from the moment he left for college at eighteen, except now it wasn't so littered with his crap that you could see the floorboards.

Feeling in the holiday spirit, I decided to play some Christmas music. I had just taken my first batch of cookies from the oven and was mixing the second bowl of dough, singing to 'Baby It's Cold Outside' when I felt a pair of arms slip around my waist.

"Still tone-deaf then La-La?" A deep, masculine voice murmured in my ear.

I shrieked and turned in around to see my big brother, grinning profusely. Like always, my brother looked incredible. He always was the object of my friends' sexual fantasies. His cheeks were flushed slightly pink from the chilly December air, and his dark hair was the perfect mix of styled and messy, though I believe he just rolled out of bed with it that way. His eyes, which were a perfect, striking green, unlike my dull dark green eyes were shining with happiness.

"Matthew!" I screamed, throwing my arms around his neck. He responded immediately, circling his arms around my waist and lifting my slightly from the floor. I buried my face in his neck, inhaling his scent.

"I've missed you," I murmured into his skin. It was true. Even though as kids we'd had the typical 'we-hate-each-other' sibling relationship, as we'd gotten into our teens, and after the death of our father, Matthew became someone I could confide in and trust.

dulce_price
Online Now!
Lush Cams
dulce_price

When he left for college, although I was pleased for him, I couldn't help but feel like a huge part of me was missing when I was alone in the empty house. With him and dad gone in the same year, every room felt too big.

Matthew chuckled and set me on the floor, stepping back slightly. "I've missed you too, kid," he looked me up and down before looking back into my eyes intently. "You look good."

I blushed and dropped my head, turning back to my cookies before he could see. "Mom's upstairs," I said quietly, expecting him to go and say hello to her. Instead, I once again felt his warmth as he came up behind me, his front almost flush with my back. He placed his hands either side of my hips, on the counter.

"Mmm," he said, resting his head on my shoulder. I felt my breath quicken. "I thought I could smell your cookies when I walked in, looks like I came just in time..." He snaked his hand out to grab one of the cookies, but I slapped and swatted it away.

"Keep off!" I turned once again so I was facing him. "These are your reward for helping with the Christmas decorations, you'll get one if I think you've done a good enough job."

He gave me a quick salute. "Yes sir!" He said with a wink and a grin. "I better say hello to mom before you both put me to work, I'll catch up with you later." He gave me a kiss on the forehead and sauntered off to the stairs. I couldn't stop myself from watching after him as he left. He wore a leather jacket and tight jeans that looked like they clung to everything.

Shaking my head, I went back to my cookies, keeping thoughts like that from my head. I reasoned that it was only natural, after losing my father at a young age, that I would look up to and admire my older brother, the only problem that sometimes my thoughts about him weren't entirely sisterly.

After finishing my cookies, I went to the living room were the decorating was happening in full force. The rest of the afternoon and well into the evening was taken up by making sure no corner of our living room was left un-Christmasized. At one point, Matthew covered me head to toe in red tinsel and laughed as I struggled to free myself, while mom laughed and snapped pictured of us both.

"Lyla, you can put the star on the tree this year." Mom called from the kitchen when almost all the decorations had been placed about the tree and living room.

I looked up to the towering tree, at 5'4, I was definitely a munchkin. "I won't be able to reach it."

"I'll help," Matthew strode over to where I was, and before I knew it I was in his arms. He had one hand at my hip, where the material of my shirt had risen up, causing him to grasp the sensitive skin there. The other hand was lower, just at the tops of my thighs. Even though I was in skinny jeans, the feeling of his hand so close to my pussy made me think of wonderful, terrible things. I started to ache between my legs and everything got hot, he had to have felt the heat coming from me. I reached up and placed the star on the tree, trying to ignore the sensations his hands were causing. Matthew slowly lowered me to the ground, I slid down against his body until I was back on my feet, my hands on his shoulders. Shyly, I looked up to him and saw he was already looking down at me, an unreadable expression on his face.

I swallowed loudly as we looked into each other's eyes. Matthew furrowed his brows, looking confused, and I swear, I swear I saw him lower his head closer to mine. My breathing picked up, causing my breasts to touch his chest when I inhaled deeply.

Matthew looked as though he was in pain. "Lyla..."

Gathering courage I didn't feel like I had, I stared intently into his eyes. "Yes?"

"Alright kids, who wants cookies?!" My mom walked into the living room, carrying a plate of cookies.

Matthew quickly separated himself from me and cleared his throat. "I-uh, actually... Need to go... Um, upstairs for a sec." He left the room without another glance at me, barreling up the stairs faster than I've seen before.

"Oh well, more for us honey," my mom smiled, lounging on the couch.

I forced a smile and looked away from where my brother had rushed upstairs. "Yeah, mom."

Published 
Written by bookishbelle
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments