Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Home For Christmas - Ch. 3

"Matthew and Lyla have fun in the bedroom and bathroom."

8
1 Comment 1
2.9k Views 2.9k
1.5k words 1.5k words
My heart was thumping as my brother ran his hand down my now bare thighs. His fingers drew slow circles on my skin, edging their way closer to my pussy. His index finger came and traced the edge of my lips, the subtle, light touch sending ricochets of pleasure through me. Matthew brought his thumb up to rub my clit in circles. He was being slow and gentle, but I needed more.

"You have no idea how long I've wanted to do this," Matthew murmured.

"Please... More, Matthew," I panted.

Matthew complied, easing a finger into my soaking pussy. I could feel my cunt tightening around his lone finger. When he started moving it in and out, my hips instinctively began moving up and down to meet him. Matthew's thumb was still rubbing my clit, and I knew it wouldn't take me long.

"Oh, fuck... Matthew..." I squeezed my eyes closed as every muscle in my pussy contracted.

"I know," he whispered.

My hands tangled in the sheets and I knew I was close. So, so close as my brother began pumping his finger in and out of me harder. I couldn't help but be turned on by the fact that our mother was downstairs, entertaining the neighbors. They all had no idea what we were doing up here. Mom had no idea that her son was finger fucking his little sister. That I'd sucked my brothers cock and had his hot come in my mouth.

"Matthew, harder, please. Yes, God I'm-" My voice was getting louder but I couldn't care right then. All I felt was pleasure. All I wanted was the pleasure my brother was giving me. Luckily, Matthew brought his lips down over mine, cutting off most of my noise - though I was still moaning into his mouth as my orgasm came. My pussy squeezed his finger and I screamed into his mouth.

I was panting deeply by the time I'd come down from my high. Matthew was looking down at me with wonder in his eyes. He cupped my cheek with one of his hands, using the other to hold his weight so he wasn't crushing me.

For a few moments we just lay there, staring at each other. I could feel his cock growing harder once more and wondered where that possibility could take us. It was too dirty and naughty and utterly delicious to think about. However, I couldn't deny that I didn't want it; I wanted to fuck my brother. I wanted him to fuck me, pound into me. From behind. With his fingers digging into my hips and his cock crashing into me. I wanted to hear him groan because he got so turned on fucking his younger sister.

I reached down between us and stroked his erect dick. Matthew closed his eyes and breathed in deeply.

"Lyla..."

"Lyla, are you in there?" A knock came on my bedroom door.

"Fuck!" Matthew hissed. In a heartbeat he was off me, gathering his discarded jeans and scrambling into my en suite. I climbed off my bed and haphazardly through on a oversized shirt I used for sleeping, combing through my hair before opening the door slightly.

"Hey," I said quietly.

"What are you doing up here, Lyla? Carl is wondering where you are."

I'll bet he is. "Sorry, mom. I actually feel kinda sick. I think I'll call it a night."

Mom narrowed her eyes at me before sighing. "Fine, fine. Have you seen your brother?"

"Uh, no. Not at all."

"Okay, honey. I'll see you in the morning." She leaned in and kissed me on the forehead. As soon as she turned her back, I slammed the door closed and ran to my bathroom.

"Is she gone?" Matthew asked, alarmed.

"She's gone; everything's fine."

Matthew snorted. "Everything is hardly fine, Lyla."

I looked down at my feet, embarrassed. I didn't feel shameful at all. I was immensely horny. I was incredibly happy. Obviously Matthew didn't share my joy.

"Hey," he said cupping my face in his hands, forcing me to look into his eyes. It's like he read my mind. "I don't regret any of that, Lyla. But you have to know that... That was so close just then."

"Of course I know, I'm just glad you don't feel guilty."

"As long as you're happy, I'm happy."

"I'm ecstatic," I smiled.

Matthew returned my smile with his own cheeky grin. "Then I'm ecstatic." He gave me a quick kiss on the forehead.

Akuma_miu
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Akuma_miu

"I'll sneak back to my room now; I'll see you tomorrow." With a wink, he was gone.

Christmas morning was largely uneventful. We did the usual swapping of gifts, et cetera. I couldn't stop sneaking glances at Matthew as our mother rattled on, oblivious to the fact that no one was listening to her. I could only hear the sounds of mine and Matthew's moans last night. The feel of his finger in my pussy, his cock in my mouth...

I slipped into a red blouse and a short black skirt just before my dad's sister and her husband came by. I left my legs bare and knew Matthew appreciated them from the way he looked them up and down. For Christmas lunch, Matthew and I were seated next to each other. Conversation was easy; Matthew was talking about his college classes, giving me free reign to stare at his handsome profile. 

Hidden under the view of the tablecloth, I placed my hand on this thigh and started caressing him up and down. Getting close to his package but never quite reaching it. Matthew choked on his drink a couple of times when I nearly made contact.

"Um, Dan, h-how is everything at work?" Matthew asked, steering the conversation away from himself.

"Excuse me," I said quietly, hiding my smile. I made my way past the kitchen to the downstairs bathroom. Placing my hands on the counter, I looked at myself in the mirror, unable to stop smiling.

I was about to leave when the door clicked open and Matthew walked in. He strode toward me, putting an arm around my waist to bring me closer to him. Without a word, he kissed me, his tongue in my mouth and his hand in my hair, pulling almost painfully.

"You're driving me insane," he whispered against my mouth.

I didn't reply. I just grabbed the collar of his shirt and pulled him to me again. I was on my tiptoes, I couldn't get close enough. Matthew grabbed my thinghs, and I wrapped my legs around him. He walked forward to the counter and sat me on it. He started to undo the buttons on my blouse, kissing his way down my neck. I tried not to moan too loudly, and settled for pulling on his dark hair to relieve some of my frustration. When my blouse was hanging open, his hands traveled to my skirt, pushing it up higher until it was nearly around my waist.

"Oh, fucking Christ, Lyla," Matthew exclaimed. I hadn't put on panties when I'd changed - I giggled at Matthew's reaction. Dropping to his knees, Matthew placed kisses up my inner thigh, getting closer to my pussy. 

When his tongue touched my clit, I had to throw my hand over my mouth to stop from screaming out. It was such a different sensation to his thumb. Matthew put his hands on my hips and brought me closer to him as his tongue explored my pussy, licking up my slit and slipping into my hole. I was going to combust.

"Matthew, yes, fuck yes, keep going." Once again I didn't care how loud I was. All I knew what that my orgasm was coming and it was coming hard.

I leaned back on one of my elbows - my other hand still covering my mouth - and watched Matthew eat my pussy. Our eyes met and he grinned like a fiend. I threw my head back and screamed his name into my hand as I came. Matthew licked up all my juices and then some.

I hadn't even realized he'd stood up until I opened my eyes and saw him looking down at me.

"You're so gorgeous. Has anyone ever made you come before?"

I shook my head, unable to find words.

Matthew nodded thoughtfully, then lowered his lips to mine, they brushed as he spoke. "You taste incredible."

I tasted myself as he forged our tongues together, preferring his flavor much more. Matthew started to rub my nipples through my bra and I whined when he took his hands away.

"We need to get back to dinner, La-La," he said, doing up my buttons.

I couldn't help it, I pouted.

Matthew laughed. "You're insatiable I see. We'll see what we can do about that later."

I bit my lip in excitement. Later! Praise the heavens for Later!

"We'll see what we can do about that, too." I gestured to his visible hardness.

Later, indeed.

Published 
Written by bookishbelle
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments