Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Home For Christmas - Ch.2

7
0 Comments 0
3.3k Views 3.3k
1.8k words 1.8k words
Every Christmas Eve since I could remember, we'd spent it with our next door neighbors. This year was no different, although I'd been getting some extra attention from their son, Carl. Carl and I were at the same high school, though he'd shown no interest in me any time before tonight. Every now and then I'd catch him staring at my breasts or my ass. I was wearing a figure-hugging white dress - a little dressy for a casual get together, but for some reason I wanted to look nice tonight.

Okay, I knew the reason. It was my older brother.

Ever since the 'incident', Matthew had kept a friendly distance from me. The morning after it happened, he came downstairs, gave me a polite smile, then went to go for a run without saying a word to me. He hadn't spoken to me much since it happened, and I swear he was trying the best he could not to be alone with me at all. 

I felt humiliated. Obviously he thought his little sister was some messed up sexual deviant, and now he couldn't even stand to be around me. I was miserable, but I didn't want anyone to know that. So I did the best I could; I smiled and laughed, flirted a little with Carl, like my mother hinted at me to do. Apparently the fact that I was eighteen and hadn't had a boyfriend was a major concern for her.

After dinner, we all went to the living room. Carl grabbed a beer and offered me one, which I declined - how anyone can stomach that stuff is beyond me.
I'd just walked over to lean against the wall, and seconds later I felt a warm presence next to me. Matthew was there, handing me a glass of whiskey.

"Thank you," I murmured, taking the glass. He knew it was my favourite drink.

"Don't tell Mom," he whispered back and winked.

I'm sure I blushed profusely. I was confused as hell. After days of ignoring me, Matthew was finally talking to me again. And not only that, he was pressed up so close to me.

"You been having fun?" he asked, gesturing with his head to Carl.

I snorted quietly. "Not really, he's so dull, I have no idea what to even say to him. Not that it matters, he's happy to talk about himself without interruption."

Matthew chuckled.

"It's not funny! I'd much rather just talk to you. I don't know why he hasn't realized yet that I'm not interested. Surely he must be getting bored of me now."

"I highly doubt that," Matthew said dryly.

"What does that mean?"

He gave me a look. "Come on, Lyla, don't be naive."

"What?"

He leaned in even closer to me, his lips close to my ear. "You look absolutely stunning tonight. That's why he can't stay away." I saw his gaze drop quickly to my breasts before returning to my eyes again.

I was stunned. Not knowing what to say, I opened and closed my mouth like an idiot. I was saved from having to respond however, when Carl chose to come between my brother and I.

"Didn't take you for a whiskey girl, Lyra!" He winked.

"Uh, yeah. It's actually Lyla though."

"Me and you should get together sometime. Maybe after school? You're in my English class right? You could come over and we could study."

"Um, I don't really-"

"Lyla doesn't need help in English," Matthew said shortly.

Carl didn't even look at him. "We could do other things then, fun things." He grinned.

I chose to ignore him. There was no way I'd be going over to his house to do 'fun things'.

"Lyra? What do you say?" Carl asked, leaning closer. His lips were centimeters away from mine, I was about to back away when Carl's beer flew out of his hand, spilling all over my chest and dress.

"Ugh," I said, patting my dress.

"Woah, son, how many have you had?" Carl's dad laughed from the sofa.

"That wasn't me!" Carl whined, shooting a dirty look at Matthew, who simply smiled lightly.

"It's fine, I'll just go, uh change or something."

I quickly raced up the stairs, wanting to get the now ruined dress off. I'd just gotten to my room and was about to unzip when I heard my door creak open.

"No need to thank me." Matthew closed the door behind him, leaning against it and grinning mischievously.

"You made him do that?"

"You looked uncomfortable." In the darkness of my room, I could hardly see his face.

"Well, thanks you just cost me a new dress."

"Can't you wash it?"

"No, it's ruined. And I need to get the feel of beer off me." I pulled and tugged at the zipper at the front of my dress, but it refused to budge.

"Let me help." Matthew came over to stand in front of me. "Do you mind?" he asked, reaching for the zip.

I couldn't say a word, so I just swallowed and shook my head nervously. He immediately began pulling at the zipper. My heart was hammering in my chest, I tried to look into his eyes, but his head was bent and eyes narrowed in concentration. 

Eventually, the zipper gave way, but instead of leaving me to undress myself, Matthew gently and slowly unzipped me.

DommeRose
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DommeRose

I was breathing so hard his hands brushed my breasts when I inhaled, and I heard his breathing quicken too.

He unzipped me until my purple bra was showing, then his hands dropped and he stared at my breasts intently. They were still slightly wet from the beer that had been spilled over me.

Matthew seemed to come out of his daze and shook his head. "I.. I'm sorry I just... I-" He started to back away, but suddenly I was brave and closed the distance between us.

"Don't be," I whispered.

Matthew looked at me in shock as I pulled his hands up to cup my tits. He wasted no time massaging them through my bra.

"Oh my god," he groaned, gently caressing my breasts in his large hands. His hands traveled up to pull the straps of my dress and bra down, and I immediately pulled them the rest of the way down, off my arms. 

I placed my hands on his chest and felt his heart hammering away, the same speed as mine.

"Matthew," I moaned, needing him to touch me again.

"Lyla, this is... so insane."

"Please, don't think about it. Just... please, touch me."

"Oh, fuck." All of a sudden my face was in his hands and his lips were on mine. His tongue moved in my mouth, against my own. I moaned into his mouth when his hands found my tits again. He started to move us backwards onto my bed, he sat down and I straddled him. I'd dreamed of sitting with him like this for days. 

When he moved his hands away this time, it was to undo the clasp of my bra. It fell away from my body and Matthew threw it across the room, his hands coming back to feel my hard nipples.

Matthew put his hands around my ribcage and lifted me up, so that my tits were eye level with his face. I arched my back and fed my breasts to him. He sucked and pulled on my nipple, making me groan loudly.

"Shh," he whispered against my nipple.

I buried my hands in his dark hair as he went to work on my nipple again, his tongue doing crazy things to me. I could feel his hard on through his jeans, and the thought of putting him in my mouth was enough to make me come right then. 

I scrambled off this lap onto my knees, enjoying his bewildered look as I started to unbutton his jeans. In a state of shock, he simply stared at me as I undid his zipper and pulled his tight jeans down this thighs. His boxers were next and I got my first glimpse of his long hard erection. I wasted no time running my tongue around his head, before taking him as far as I could into my mouth. I'm sucking my brother's cock, I thought to myself, and for some reason the thought only made me wetter.

He groaned as I sucked him, gripping my hair tightly in his fist. On their own accord, his hips started thrusting, pushing his cock deeper into my mouth. I wanted to make him come, wanted to swallow my brother's come and rub it all over my tits.

"Oh, fuck, Lyla - I'm so close," my brother moaned softly. I kept sucking and licking him, watching him as his eyes closed and his mouth opened. His fist pulled on my hair tightly, and then pulse after pulse of my brothers come spilled into my mouth. I swallowed it as it came, bringing my hand up to stroke his dick as he rode out his orgasm.

When he was finished, I stood up and looked at him. He fell onto the bed on his back, breathing deeply.

"What the fuck just happened?" he said breathlessly.

"I don't know," I whispered, worried he was regretting what we'd done. My pussy was so wet, and I needed him to relieve some of the tension I was feeling. I wanted his fingers on me, his tongue licking me, his cock inside me.

Matthew sat up and leaned back on his elbows. "This... We've made some kind of mistake, Lyla-"

"No," I said, climbing up his body, straddling him. I felt his cock press against my clit and started rocking against it almost instinctively, needing an orgasm. "This wasn't a mistake. I want you so much. Feel how wet you've made me," I positioned his dick in between my wet folds, making him gasp and groan; I was soaking.

"I need you," I murmured.

"Fuck, Lyla." Matthew picked me up and threw me so I was on my back looking up at him.

I panicked, thinking he was going to leave. "Don't go!"

"I'm not," Matthew leaned down over me, resting his weight on his hands. He pushed his pelvis up ever so slightly, giving me a taste of what I could have.

"Please," I pleaded.

Matthew started kissing my neck, moving down to kiss my collarbone, my breasts, my nipples. He kissed all the way down my body until he was eye level with my pussy. He looked up and met my eyes, wearing his mischievous smile.

"It's your turn now."

Published 
Written by bookishbelle
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors