Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Home for the summer

10
2 Comments 2
2.5k Views 2.5k
2.3k words 2.3k words
Living away from home was the greatest feeling in the world. I was free from the rules of my house, of which there were many. There seemed to be a rule for ever little thing in my parents home and it was a nightmare living them. So why had I agreed to come home for two weeks this summer to visit? I knew without a doubt it was going to be a living hell.

I am excited you are coming home. A text came over my phone as I was packing my bags. It was from my little sister Jillian. It had been forever since I had seen her, or heard from her for that manner. She was always busy with my parents way of life. They had her in everything from the highest academic programs to any sport she could excel in. It was a wonder she had the time to pick up the phone and text me.

I am excited to be coming home. I was lying to her of course, but I was excited to see her. I missed my little sister, though I would never admit that to anyone. What guy in his right mind really misses his kid sister? My friends would laugh if they heard that was my only excitement with being home.

Liar. She responded back and I could not help but laugh. She knew just as well as I did what kind of hell I was about to be walking into. She was probably more shocked than I was that I was even coming home to visit. A day maybe she could understand, but two weeks, that is like signing your life away to the devil that is our mother.

See you in a few hours. I ended our short conversation as I packed the final needed things into my suitcase. I was ready, well as ready as I was ever going to be.

****

“Erin,” my sisters voice escaped her lips as I walked up the front walk way. She was quick to run over and give me a hug. I had not really considered that she would have gotten older, but she had definitely grown.

“Jillian,” I laughed, saying her name in an excited tone like I had received. “What the hell happened to you?”

“What do you mean?” she asked with a look of concern on her face. “Is there something wrong with me?”

“You grew like a million feet,” I exaggerated.

“Well eighteen looks different than sixteen bro,” she laughed, lightly slugging me in the arm. “You look like an old man yourself.”

“Ha ha, very funny,” I slugged her softly in her arm, not willing to hit her near as hard as she had hit me.

“Well the rents are inside waiting,” she sighed, pulling the screen door open and motioning for me to enter hell.

“Yay,” I laughed through a forced smile. “I am so excited.”

****

Not only were the first two hours of being home a living nightmare, but dinner took the cake. My mother rambled on about how I was wasting my life away at school because I was not sure what I wanted to be. That a boy like me should be making something out of himself so that he could marry a respectable young woman and have babies. Welcome to my world folks, front row and center.

“Don’t you want a wife who can take care of you while you work hard to support your family,” my mother asked with a serious look on her face, my father holding one the same. My parents were out of their minds.

“Someday,” I smiled, trying to hide the fact that I was uncomfortable. “Someday I would like those things.”

“Someday will come and go and you will be all alone,” my mother grew impatient with me, getting up to clear the table, though none of us were really done eating. “You are wasting your entire life chasing thrills.”

Dinner was quickly over and I was quick to grab a bottle of vodka from the drink cabinet my parents felt that we never knew about. As soon as everyone seemed that they were in bed, the drinking began.

I brought myself out to the backyard and stepped into the pool, sitting myself on the edge. I looked out over the crisp blue water as I took my first swig of the vodka. I knew that I should not have come home, but something in me said it would be different. I guess I was wrong.

“Looks like someone had a terrible evening,” my sisters voice spoke from behind me. I didn’t bother turning around, instead, I took another swig from the bottle.

Jillian stepped her feet into the pool and sat down beside me. I lifted the bottle in her direction and she gladly took it from my hand. I watched her press the bottle to her lips and for some reason it made me smile. She was not the one I would expect to do something like this. If our parents were to find out that I was letting her drink, they would kill us both with speeches.

“How do you do it,” I asked her, retrieving the bottle back from her hand. “How do you live the life they lay out in front of you?”

“I tell myself that as soon as I graduate in a week, I will be free.” She smiled. “Sorry I won’t be here for your entire stay, but once that day hits, I am out of her big brother.”

“Where are you going to go?” I asked her curiously.

“I don’t know yet,” she answered, looking out over the water and taking the bottle from me once again. “Wherever I end up is where I end up I suppose.”

“You could come stay with me,” I suggested, not even really thinking it over. “I mean, I have an extra room if you want it.”

“Really?” she asked with a smile across her face. It was in that moment I noticed just how grown up and beautiful she was.

Jillian had always been a pretty girl, that I will admit, but she was always still just my sister and I never saw her as anything else. Tonight was different. The way her long blond hair fell over her shoulders in curls. The way her bright blue eyes sparkled in the moon and the light that illuminated from the pool. The way her slender body held onto the jean shorts and thin tank top that clung to her body. The way her nipples shown through her tank top, begging for me to reach out and take them between....

What the hell are you doing? I asked myself. Was I really checking out my own little sister? Was I really getting turned on by the idea of taking her slender naked body into my hands and touching ever single inch of her bare delicate tan skin?

“I can’t wait to get out of here and experience the world,” she spoke, breaking my concentration on her body.

LezzyHells
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LezzyHells

“I want to go to parties, maybe do a few drugs, fuck. Oh god how I would love to fuck. I bet it is absolutely amazing.”

“Wait,” I asked with a slight laugh, I couldn’t help it, it just came out. “You are not a virgin are you?”

“Yeah,” she laughed. “Cause between classes and extra curriculars and sports I have so much time to just go around fucking guys.”

“Jillian,” I tried to be serious. “Don’t just go fuck a bunch of guys. You don’t want your first time to be with some loser who just wants you so he can get his dick wet.”

Jillian laughed at me and flung herself into the pool. Swimming herself out to the middle and slashing around. I watched her intently as she brought her clothes to the surface and tossed them out of the pool. I nearly spit out my last swig of vodka I was so shocked.

“Hey,” she called over to me laughing, “wanna skinny dip?”

“No,” I answered calmly, trying to hide the fact that I was getting excited. “I am going to stay right here.”

“Chicken,” she taunted me. Whenever I would not do something she always called me a chicken, I absolutely hated it. “Just like you to be a chicken.”

“I am not a chicken,” I defended myself, pulling my shirt off and sliding down into the water.

Once I was in the water I pulled my shorts and my boxers off and tossed them out of the pool. It felt weird being naked in the pool with my sister, but my dick felt other wise. I hoped that she would not be able to see how hard my cock was at the thought of her naked body only feet away from me.

“Well I guess you aren’t a chicken today,” she laughed, moving over to me and tackling me into the water.

I fought to get her off of me and I ended up pinning her against the wall of the pool, both of us laughing so hard we were almost out of breath, when suddenly it happened. Jillian moved forward and pressed her lips against mine. I knew that I should have pulled back and stopped it, but her lips felt so incredibly warm against my own.

“What are we doing?” I asked between breaths, my hands wrapping around her body and pulling her closely to me. Her body caused tingles throughout my body and I melted at the feel of her perky breasts pressed in against my chest.

“You are making sure some loser doesn’t get my virginity,” she smiled, kissing me harder as she brought her legs up around my waist. “Make love to me Erin.”

You know that moment when your brain tells you that you should not do something? When you know that there are more consequences to your actions than you feel you are ready to face? When you tell yourself to stop what you are doing and get out of the situation? For the first time, I did not have those thoughts. All I knew in that moment was that I wanted to feel myself inside my little sister. I wanted to be the one that took her virginity because I was the man that loved her most in this world and that made it mine. She was giving it to me and I was not going to deny her the decision that she had concluded at.

“Are you sure you want to do this?” I asked her once, just to clarify that I was hearing her correctly.

“Please make love to me,” she begged, pushing her lips firmly against mine.

That was enough to send me over the edge. I grabbed on tightly to her sides and pushed myself inside of her quickly. Soon my entire cock was deep inside of her and I held it there tightly, not wanting to move or lose this moment. She moaned loudly against my lips and I feared that I had hurt her, but she would not let go of my lips. Instead she kissed me harder and with more passion.

Soon she began to rock her hips back and forth and I knew that I was time to continue one. I had broke through my sisters cherry and now I was slowly fucking her, her back pressed tightly against the pool wall.

I fucked her slowly for a while, getting a feel for her tightly wrapped around my cock. There were moments that I felt like I was going to explode inside of her but I fought it. I was not going to let myself ruin this moment.

“Harder,” she moaned in my ear, kissing down my neck. “Please fuck me harder big brother.”

I grabbed on to her ass tightly in the water and began to thrust my hips as fast as I could against her body. The water made it feel as if there was an insane amount of pressure between us but she seemed to be enjoying it just as much as I was.

The harder I thrust, the harder she kissed me, biting at my lips to stop from screaming, her legs wrapped so tightly around my body I felt she was going to break me in half.

“Oh my God,” she moaned against my lips, her nails holding onto my back. “I am cumming.”

“Oh yes,” I moaned louder than I should her, pushing deeper into her hot, tight, wet pussy. “Cum on my cock little sister.”

I felt her orgasm explode over my body and I knew that I could not fight it any more. My balls tightened as they pushed repeatedly up against her ass.

“I am going to cum,” I moaned, gripping onto her ass as tight as I could to her ass. “Oh fuck.”

“Cum deep inside me brother,” she demanded in my ear, locking me inside of her with her legs. “Now.”

Her demands pushed me into the most intense orgasm I had ever had. My little sister was demanding me to cum deep inside of her pussy and I was not going to stop her or tell her no.

I can not tell you for how long I came inside of her, but I came so hard that I collapsed into the pool, unable to hold myself up, and she followed behind me.

We made our way to the shallow end and I sat down. Jillian climbed up into my lap and sat back down on my still hard cock, causing me to jump at how sensitive my cock felt.

“I am not done with you big brother,” she smiled, leaning in and kissing me softly, her hips beginning to rock back and forth against me. “I will not be done with you for a long time.”

Published 
Written by nellieneska
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments