Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Homework Night

"Anna needs help studying"

5
0 Comments 0
5.2k Views 5.2k
818 words 818 words
Anna needs help with her homework

*This is a weird story.. point of view of the table*

Here I am again, enjoying the smell of 16 year old Anna while she leans on me. This happens every night, her arms rubbing me while she does her homework. I love the smell of her breath, and in between her legs when she wears a skirt. Today is one of those days when Anna is wearing a skirt. I can see her as she rubs a finger on her clit as she is concentrating on her math. I watch the moisture appear and Anna puts down her pencil and starts moving her fingers in and out of her hot cunt. "MMMMM." She says in her sexy voice.

Then I see her dad standing in the kitchen doorway. He is staring at Anna just like I am. I see his cock stiffen immediately at this display.. Anna with her long, tan legs spread wide open fingering her young pussy. Her dad moves quickly across the room and Anna looks up startled, but her dad smiles at her and a look of relief passes over her face. She knows she is about to feel great. "Lie on the table and open your legs so I can eat my dinner." Her dad commands her. I feel Anna's weight as she clambers on top of me and spreads her delicious pussy open for her father.

"Scoot to the edge and open up more." Her dad grabs her and pulls her to the edge of the table roughly. His cock is so hard he feels as though it may explode. He pulls aside her white panties and begins kissing her lightly. I can smell his saliva mixing with her immature pussy juices and it is intoxicating. He kisses up her smooth thighs first, rubbing a finger on her pussy hole while he does this.. Anna is breathing heavily and running her hands through her father's gray hair. She moans..."Mmmm... Daddy, that feels good." She whispers. "Yes baby, I know you like that don't you?"

Anna nods and closes her eyes again. Her daddy makes his way back down her legs and beings pushing his finger into her closed hole as he massages her swollen clit with his tongue.

He makes sure to pleasure his daughter and applies pressure as he circles his tongue all over her cunt. He then takes his finger out of her air tight pussy and starts massaging her asshole with the juices.

AriLove
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AriLove

"MMMM, baby your pussy tastes so good, like candy." He whispers to Anna. With that Anna begins shuddering with an orgasm. "OHHHH, Ohhhh Daddy!!! She screams. Her dad doesn't miss a beat and licks every last drop of his daughters cum off her virgin cunt lips. Anna's daddy smiles at her and stands up, she is still breathing very heavily and still wants her dad's tongue all over her pussy. "More daddy, give me more love." She whispers. Her dad unzips his pants and exposes his massive cock. It is so hard you can see it pulsating. Anna spreads her legs even more, she knows she wants to take his dick today.

They have been practicing stretching out her pussy so she can fuck her daddy, since her mommy won't. I can feel Anna quivering with anticipation as her dad guides his cock to her cunt. She groans as she feels the head of it slowly enter into the warmth and wetness of her tight young body. I see Anna's dad begin to rub her A cup breasts as he pushes a little further. "UHHHHHHH," He groans as he bends over his little girl so he can taste her mouth. Anna kisses him back passionately, her hot tongue massaging his, she can taste her cum on his lips and she wiggles a little more onto his dick. She feels a huge amount of pressure as his solid dick makes it slow journey through her warm, moist walls. "Ohhhh, daddy, I love you." Anna whispers in her father's ear. Her dad can't take it slow anymore and gives a hard push until he feels her cervix.

Anna gasps and grabs her fathers shoulders with her slender hands. Her dad starts pumping harder then spits on his fingers so he can make his little Anna cum again, this time on his dick. He puts a finger onto her clit but can barely feel it since she is so stretched out and full of his cock. But as he starts rubbing he can feel her pussy start to contract and Anna starts groaning. "Uhhh, uhhh, uhhh daddy, harder, harder, please daddy!!!" Her dad hears her voice and immidiately cums all over her hot, stretched walls. She is moving in rhythm with his cock now. Slowly he pulls out and drips the incredible amount of cum all over me. God, I love Wednesdays

Published 
Written by JellyTug
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors