Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hot For Daughter Part 1

"daddy and daughter can't deny the sexual tension, they have to release it... more than once"

18
1 Comment 1
8.8k Views 8.8k
1.2k words 1.2k words
David had to look a dangerous temptation in her eye everyday. His beautiful, young, smart, virgin, daughter. Melissa had a smile so stunning that it made a chill travel down your spine. When she touched you it made a man's penis tingle. And her eyes, oh her beautiful eyes. They were like big round green emeralds poking out of four rows of long eyelashes. 5'6, B cup breasts, hairless tight pussy, and a cute little birth mark on her ass.

He started noticing Melissa's irresistible trade mark hotness around her sixteenth birthday. She began wearing tight jeans, low cut shirts, thongs, push up bras, and shaving. In the blink of an eye, David's little girl who called him "daddy," was now a sexy sixteen year old.

His wife was a dreadful human being. She only did the standard missionary position, she'd only want it once every couple months, she gained weight, and her temper was growing worse. He was regretful for marrying her, but not for producing this seductive creature.

Melissa brushed her long beautiful light brown hair, then she got her little cheerleading outfit on. David walked behind her and her skirt bounced and there was a flash of underwear. Melissa, thankfully, didn't wear spankies. She stepped into the big truck, which showed her white laced underwear. She had a light tan and her legs were crossed so skillfully. "Where's my water bottle?" asked Melissa.

"Here," smiled David, who glanced at her legs. It was so inconceivably difficult to watch Melissa jump around in that outfit. David had to adjust a little bit because he was getting horny. Then his wife, Karen, continued bitching about how the gutters weren't clean or how the basement was dirty.

While Melissa was dancing, she couldn't help but stare at David. He was only 36 years old, he had muscles and abs, he had chiseled jaw and from his camel tail he had a pretty big package. She could tell at times that he was hot for her. David would stare at the skin that showed, she knew he was undressing her with his eyes.

During the car ride home, David was looking at Melissa through the rear window. When she looked and saw it, he'd look away. Melissa felt somewhat good inside when she knew a guy was checking her out, but in most cases it wasn't her dad.

David laid awake that night wishing he had someone to make love to. Karen was such a pig, and she'd stuff her face with cake at night. The next morning, which was Saturday, Karen slept in late...as usual. When he was walking down the stairs he saw Melissa playing a dancing game.

David enjoyed watching her bounce around, but when she started dancing more adult-like he had to leave. He'd get hard when she did that. Karen came downstairs, drool and all.

"I'm leaving to go shopping, then out to eat, then the movies... I'll be back around...7."

"Okay," vaguely replied David. It was only 1 P.M.

"Melissa, you going somewhere today?" asked David.

"No, I think today we can watch movies or something," suggested Melissa.

"Sure," he reluctantly agreed.

"Um, I just have to take a shower," smiled Melissa.

She hopped upstairs and David stared. He began thinking. His bitch wife was gonna be gone for six hours! His sexy daughter was going to be taking a shower. It wouldn't hurt just to look, if she didn't notice.

David tried his best to tip toe, the door was cracked. It was like it was meant to happen. This was too good to be true, the shower curtain was wide open! David immediately started getting hard. Melissa's naked body was wet and covered with soap.

Laura_Gold
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Laura_Gold

Her tanned legs were covered with soap.

She was massaging her breasts and began rubbing her pussy. David was beginning to become hypnotized. His eyes were locked, she was right there... naked and wet. He pushed opened the door, Melissa looked at him and just covered her face with water. David slowly walked toward the shower. He grabbed the handle and turned off the water.

Melissa was beginning to become shy and she covered her breasts. David gently took her arms and put them down to her sides. He rubbed her stomach then he grabbed her, scooped her up in his arms and rushed to his bed.

He gentle laid her wet body down. David stood and starred at Melissa. Her pink nipples, her virgin cunt and her perfect frame.

He climbed on top of her and kissed her neck. David nibbled on Melissa's ear, then suddenly he stuck Melissa's small and supple breast in his mouth. She started breathing harder.

"Shh... daddy's got you," David whispered. He stood up, hurriedly unzipped his pants and took off his shirt. Melissa got really shaky when she saw David's 8 inch dick. It was so straight up and it was hard as hell.

"You make me... so hard. And you're daddy's little girl. Can you be daddy's little slut too?" grinned David.

Melissa nodded impatiently. He spreaded Melissa's legs apart he marveled at her little hairless pussy.

"I'm gonna pop your cherry fast... then fuck you hard," smirked David. He rubbed his cock on her clit then on the rim of her opening. Then he invaded Melissa's untouched cunt, she screamed in pain. Now since her cherry was out of the picture it was time for the fun.

At first he was going slow and Melissa was digging her nails in David's back. Then he began pounding Melissa's cunt. He could hear the slapping noise, which made him hotter.

"Damn, you're so tight," commented David.

Melissa felt David's murderous cock pound inside her. "Oh! Oh! Yes... yes!" moaned Melissa.

David threw Melissa's legs over his shoulder and dove deeper in Melissa.

"Fuck me!" yelled Melissa in between breaths.

"That's right, you dirty cum slut! Take it! Take this mother fucking cock inside you... yeah!" yelled David.

He rushed and put Melissa on her back. Without warning his rammed inside her pussy.

"Ah!!" yelled Melissa, "FUCK ME! Give me more!"

"You like this dick, bitch? Say you want it!"

"I WANT IT!"

"Say you're daddy's bitch! SAY IT!"

"I'm your bitch, fuck me! PLEASE!" screamed Melissa.

David thought of an idea. He slid his dick out of her. "I'm gonna tease you," grinned David.

"Wait! Keep going please!" yelled Melissa.

David walked out for a minute. Melissa thought he left and closed her eyes. David attacked Melissa...with his cock.

"You thought I'd leave your pussy unfucked?"

"Yes! Keep doing it... don't stop!" hollered Melissa.

"Shut up, slut! Or I'll fuck you in the ass, you don't want that!" teased David. He stuck his finger in Melissa's ass, while he was still fucking her pussy juice filled cunt.

Melissa was screaming in a mixture of pain and pleasure. She'd already come but David was still fucking her. He whispered in Melissa's ear, "You want this again?"

"Please," begged Melissa.

David slid his cum cock soaked out of that small cunt and walked away. Melissa laid there, cum still squirting out of her, her pussy pounding.

She couldn't wait until the next time her daddy would fuck her.

Published 
Written by fresh-and-fly
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments