Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

House of Love

"I found out why my mother and sister shared a secret bond"

1
0 Comments 0
2.3k Views 2.3k
2.0k words 2.0k words
I arrived at the college Friday morning, equal parts excitement and apprehension filling every fiber of my being. Sure, the nonchalant air I gave off was to mask the fear of being away from home for the first time in my life, but I think I did a convincing enough job nonetheless. I had fooled everyone, I was sure, except for my sister, who was a junior. Once Mom and Jessica had helped me settle into my room they disappeared, as they often did after weeks or months of not seeing one another, to “catch up on things.” An hour or so later they returned, Mom kissed me good-bye, told Jessica to watch out for me, and she was on her way back to Macon.

“Now that she is out of the way…” Jessica began with a laugh. “Okay, first of all, big party tonight. You’re going to be there, of course, because I want everyone to know my baby sister is here now. Besides, it will give me the opportunity to introduce you to the Pi’s. You’re a shoe-in, being a legacy and what-not, but even still, it never hurts to network. Second, don’t hook up with any boys, and I don’t mean, like, tonight, but your entire freshman year. Trust me on this one; it’ll save you a lot of heartache and headache. Third, never—”

“So what did you and Mom talk about,” I interrupted, and when an answer wasn’t too swiftly forthcoming, “me, or what else she could do for you?”

“What is that supposed to mean?” Jessica asked.

“It’s just that…ever since you came here, but especially over the past year, Mom treats you like you’re her favorite,” I told her.

Jessica smiled. “Oh, and this is a problem for you because you used to be the one who got all her attention, and now that I am you’re feeling left out of the loop?”

“It’s just not fair,” I told her. “All she ever talks about is Jessica this and Jessica that, and if not to me then her friends, or anyone else who will listen. I’m about sick of it.”

“Well, don’t worry,” Jessica said in an attempt to pacify me. “I’m sure she will begin doing the same with you, now that you’re out of the house.”

“So that’s it?” I asked. “She just misses you, is all?”

“I’m sure it is,” Jessica answered.

“And she’s proud of you.” It was stated more than asked.

“There’s always that,” Jessica responded.

“Why do I get the feeling that you aren’t being completely honest with me?” I asked my sister after a few seconds of silence.

Jessica laughed, and it wasn’t a giggle or some sarcastic sneer, but all-out laughter. As it began to subside she said, “As the saying goes, Kiley: You can’t handle the truth.”

“I can handle anything you or anyone else can throw at me,” I told her, kind of jutting my chest out in a show of bravado.

“Oh, yeah?” Jessica asked. Her tone suggested she was curious to see if I was up to the task.

“Hit me with your best shot,” I dared her.

And after some silence, “Okay. Don’t make any plans for the weekend.”

“What—”

“Just leave it at that for the moment,” she said. “Now, finish settling in, and I’ll be back in a few hours to pick you up for the party,” and with that, she left.

The “party” turned out to be a mixer between some of the sororities, but I had a good time. In Jessica’s absence my roommate, Stacy, had arrived, so I did the only cordial thing I could do and invited her along. She and I were both well-received, and upon returning to our dorm were excitedly discussing the possibilities this freshman year would offer. I began my classes on Monday, and even though Jessica had said nothing more about what this coming weekend would entail, it remained in the back of my mind. Finally, as I returned to my dorm after classes on Friday, I found Jessica waiting in my room.

“So, are you ready?” she asked me.

“Sure,” I answered. “Whatever.”

My answer got a sneer this time, and before I could ask what that was supposed to mean Jessica said, “Okay, you want to know why Mom and I have such developed such a rapport? Well, I’m not going to tell you. You will have to find out for yourself, and the best way to do that is to become me.”

“What are you talking about?” I asked her, truly puzzled. “What does that mean?”

“Simply this,” she began. “Today is Friday. Every Friday she meets with her bridge club. She usually leaves around seven, and doesn’t return home until around ten or eleven.” She stopped long enough to hold her car keys out to me. “Go home. Leave around seven, because since it takes an hour and a half to get there, she will be gone. Once you get there, you will become me, and by that I mean you will sleep in my room. Just be sure you are in bed before she gets home. I’m not going to say anything else except that this weekend will change your life forever. Oh, and remember the adage about getting what one asks for.” She giggled, then left my room.

I packed a suitcase and showered, then spoke with Stacy, who had returned to the room while I was bathing. We talked a little, and promptly at seven I made my way to the car, got on I-75, and was homeward bound.

AitanaBrown
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AitanaBrown

Once arriving, I ate some leftover meat loaf, watched a little TV, then, at ten on the dot I had all the lights turned out and was lying in Jessica’s bed.

The week must have been more taxing than I had thought, for I remember looking at the clock and seeing it was ten-oh-five. As I looked at it now, it read 3:37 and—what was that? I had noticed my own labored breathing before even registering the tiny shockwaves that were making their way from my clitoris to the rest of my body, and mere seconds later I was orgasming in the mouth of my benefactor, my hands moving of their own volition to the top of his? Her? Head to hold that wonderful mouth and tongue in place. I bucked as hard as I came, and once drained I deflated, seeming to become one with the mattress.

Then, a voice: “My darling girl. You came home. Oh, how I have missed you so.”

Recognition was immediate, still, questioningly, I said, “Mom?”

“Yes, honey, it’s me,” she said, and moved up, placing her cum-covered lips against mine. Her tongue darted into my mouth, then she quickly turned, and before I knew what to say or do we were in a 69. She was eating my pussy like it was the last slice of cherry pie she would ever have, and it wasn’t until she spoke these words that I finally began to understand what was going on: “Oh, Jessica. Mommy misses you so much. I can’t stand to be apart from you.”

A thousand different thoughts swam through my head, but those were questions and comments that could be discussed later. Right now, however, I was intent on going along with the illusion. My mother’s pussy smelled like vanilla, and her huge, ripe clit was a toy I lavished over. We stayed in that sixty-nine for at least an hour, and after we both had cum more times than I could count, we separated ourselves from one another and she made her way to the head of the bed, where we began kissing once again. She then said, “Turn on the light, so Mommy can get a look at her little girl.” I turned the light on just as she requested, and it seemed to take a full fifteen seconds for it to dawn on her that I was not Jessica. Then,

“Kiley? NO!” She raced out of my room and into hers, screaming and crying all the way there. I sat in my bed for a few minutes, then made my way to her door. I lightly knocked, and after a few seconds she said, “Go away. I can’t…” and whatever else she was going to say got caught in her throat.

“Mama, please,” I begged her. “Let me in so we can talk about this.” No answer. I tried the door and was surprised to find it was unlocked. I let myself in and made my way over to her bed. I sat and began to pet her hair. “It’s okay, Mama. Really.”

With her back to me she said, “I didn’t want you to find out about this. Oh, what you must think of me. How can you ever look at me the same?”

I thought about that, then said, “Did I act like I was disgusted at this?” She turned, but even in that darkened room I could see her looking at me. “It was beautiful,” I told her. “You are beautiful, and…” and I bent down and kissed her full on the lips. She took me in her arms and we kissed tenderly for a few minutes, then I made my way down to those beautiful breasts that nursed me in my youth before finally bringing my mouth to rest between her legs. She came, and afterwards pulled me to her where we continued to kiss and caress one another. We fell asleep like that, and later that morning, over breakfast, I asked, “So how did this get started between you and Jessica?”

“It happened when she first came home from college a few years back,” she began. “You were staying the night at Christie Loaman’s house, so it was just me and your sister. We had had a couple of bottles of wine between us, and during our conversation we got on the subject of her pledging the Pi’s. I told her that part of the hazing period would include her being made to have sex with the sisters, as that was the case when I was a pledge, and she was standoffish about that, but then she was surprised that I had participated in it. She said she wished she could experience it beforehand, and in my drunken state I suggested we go down on each other. It just developed into a long-term sexual relationship after that.”

“And I haven’t regretted it one bit,” a voice called out from behind us. We looked, and it was Jessica. She entered the dining room and placed a warm kiss on Mama’s lips, then she looked at me for all of five seconds before doing the same. As she pulled back I saw her shorts and panties fall to the floor, then watched as my mother slid her hands under Jessica’s tank top, pulling it over her head, liberating her breasts from their cottony prison. Mama then stripped her robe and panties from herself, pushed Jessica onto the table, and then mounted her face. I disrobed as well and made a beeline straight for my sister’s pussy. Oh, it was warm and moist and delicious. I guess we all inherited Mama’s huge clit. I ate my sister’s pussy until she came time and time again, listening as Mama grunted release of her own. We each took our turn on that table, and after all was said and done we were satisfied and spent. Life at home has never been better.

I eventually became a Pi, and endeared myself to the sorority when I dared eat my sister’s pussy in front of everyone. That was four years ago. I am now a senior, and life is good, and even though Mama has remarried and Jessica is now engaged, we still find time to share our special moments together.

Published 
Written by kurrgo
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors