Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How I Became the Family Slut - Part 3

"Ima learns that somebody else in the family wants a piece of her sweet pussy."

42
4 Comments 4
27.4k Views 27.4k
1.9k words 1.9k words

It was summer, glorious summer! Tommy was out of school and Ben had shifted back to a normal day work schedule. For weeks I had been fucking my brothers Tommy and Ben, one at a time. I swear to god I couldn't get enough. Ben wanted me in his bed on weekends when he didn't have to work late, and Tommy had me in his bed on Tuesday through Thursday mornings, before his chores. I had two hard horny cocks thrusting in and out of my hungry cunt (and mouth) five times a week. But it still wasn't enough.

 

 

Today was Sunday. Sundays were different.

 

I was behind the big pecan tree in the back yard. I had a big clod of half-dry cow manure in each hand. Flies buzzed around my face and I shook my head, causing my pigtails to flail around. Beads of sweat slowly crawled down my thighs, and between my small braless tits. There was Ben coming around the barn carrying a big coil of rope and a few pieces of lumber. Tommy walked around the barn ten feet behind him, holding a toolbox. As my brothers passed the pecan tree, I stepped out and hit Ben in the side of his head, point-blank, with a cow turd. I flung the other one, hitting Tommy square in the chest. Then I bolted and ran for the horse shed.

 

My two brothers cursed like sailors!"Ima Louise! You cock-sucking little whore! Goddam your ass!"

 

They dropped their loads and ran after me, of course. They always did. It was part of the Game. I had two more cow patties in position at the horse shed. I grabbed them, turned, and threw, hitting Ben in the crotch and missing Tommy. I panicked and ran again, with them hot on my tail. The Game always led to the hay loft up in the main barn. This time, Ben chased me, while Tommy slipped around the other way, hoping to head me off. I was too fast for them! I got to the loft ladder just seconds ahead of Tommy and scooted up like a monkey. I ran as best I could across the deep loose hay, toward the loft hoist, a big rope I had slid down many times over the years. But Tommy grabbed my ankle and down I went in the hay.

 

"Goddam you, you little turd-throwing slut! Now you'll pay!"

 

"Turn loose of me you sweaty, stinky virgin raper! Or I'll scream for daddy, and he'll cut your balls off!"

 

"Oh yeah?"

 

And with that, Tommy pulled my shorts off. I wasn't wearing panties of course. I was breathing so hard from all the running and climbing and the fake fear of getting caught, that I was slow to get to my feet. Tommy grabbed my arm and threw me in the hay. As I looked up at him, he pushed off his bluejeans and underwear. His cock was hard and swollen, sticking eight inches straight up his belly.

 

I yelled, "No! Get that nasty thing away from me! You fuck pigs in their asses! I'll scream for daddy! I swear I will, you sister fucking pervert!"

 

Another head suddenly blocked my vision. It was Ben, grinning lustfully down at me. I tried to roll away, but he grabbed my tee shirt and ripped it off over my head, and wrapped it around my wrists. Tommy grabbed my ankles and pulled me over to some firm bales that weren't all loose. He lay me down on my back while Ben got naked. I was wriggling and fighting, kicking at both of them. But they just laughed at me. Ben spread my legs wide apart.

 

"So, we're the perverts, hunh? I guess that makes you a cock-sucking little whore then! You know what you are, you little cum slut! Now I'm gonna give you want you need in that tight, hairless little pussy of yours!"

 

He spit in his hand and wet the head of his stiff, two-inch thick cock, then pressed the head of it between my pussy lips, while Tommy held my arms. It was probably a waste of spit, because by then my pussy was so hot and soaked with "panty pudding" as I called it, that no extra lube was necessary. I struggled and cried, but his cock just pressed into me, going deeper and deeper until it filled my throbbing cunt. Still holding my arms, Tommy straddled my face and poked me in the mouth with the head of his dick. The flame in my vagina was like a volcano and I submitted and surrendered. I opened my mouth and gratefully wrapped my lips around Tommy's shaft, while he thrust his cockhead in and out of my horny mouth, my tongue swirling all over it, begging for the taste of his sperm.

 

All the while, both brothers were calling me filthy names, like whore and slut and bitch and I was on fire, and my whole body was quivering and I was moaning and humping and sucking and moaning and humping and sucking oh god I couldn't get enough couldn't get enough of their horny hard cocks fucking my cunt and my mouth and I was their cum slut whore, cum slut whore, yes, YES! ! I was their dirty filthy cum slut whore bitch cock humping sperm sucking ...

 

Around Tommy's hard cock I screamed, "aaaaaAAAAAAGGGGGHHHH!!!!!"

 

Finally!! My orgasm picked me up and shook me like a rag doll. I felt my mouth fill with Tommy's hot sweet cum and the hammer thrusts of Ben's cock pushing the air out of my lungs. I heard Ben roar like a bear, and I knew he was spewing his load of thick cum into my cunt, filling me up, and my orgasm went on and on and on to the music of his muscular thighs slapping my ass with each brutal thrust: thwack! thwack! thwack! thwack! ...

JasminEvans
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JasminEvans

 

I felt streamers of warm cum splash in my face. My whole body twanged like a plucked guitar string. I heard Ben trying to catch his breath as his wilted penis slipped out of my cum filled pussy. I was trying to speak and tell them how great it all was, but I couldn't catch my breath either. Sweat poured down every square inch of my body. I opened my eyes and saw that my brothers were sweating even worse in the summer heat. I slowly rolled over with the intention of licking the cum off of Ben's penis, but I saw something and froze.

 

It was daddy.

 

Daddy was standing just a few steps away, bare from the waist up, his chest hair matted with sweat. Tommy glanced over and yelped. Ben sat up, did a double-take and grabbed for his pants, but they were out of reach. He turned back to our father.

 

"Uhhh... hey, Rob."(Ben, seeing as how he worked at daddy's truck stop, called daddy by his first name.)

 

"Hey, Ben. Hey, Tommy. Hey, Sweet Muffin. (That was daddy's nickname for me.) I coulda heard you guys hollerin all the way to Colbert County. So what do we have here? You boys having some innocent fun with your baby sister?"

 

Daddy wiped the sweat off his face with one of his massively muscled arms, and stepped over right next to us, looking down at us as we sat in the hay.

 

Ben stammered, "Rob, we was just... we was just... aww hell, dad... how? ... how much did you see?"

 

Daddy laughed as his eyes roamed over our sweaty, naked bodies. There was cum on my face, and cum oozing out of my pussy. I saw him look at my crotch and then at my face, and then smile. That surprised me! I figgured he was gonna kill us.

 

"Hell, I saw you chase your sister up the ladder from one of the stalls. I climbed up here just in time to see you poke your pecker into your innocent little sister there. Are you having fun, Sweet Muffin?"

 

"Uhhh... daddy? I... ummm... yeah, I was having fun, I guess."

 

Tommy blurted out, "Dad, it was all my fault! Ima had nothing to do with this! I raped her and made her fuck us and..."

 

Daddy was laughing out loud as he stared at my body. His hands went to his belt. He opened his zipper. His work slacks fell to the ground and he stepped out of them. All three of us kids were staring at his underwear, which was bulging out something fierce, and the bulge kept on growing!

 

"Shit, Tommy, there's no sense in lying, but thanks for trying to cover for your sister. It ain't no secret that she's been sleeping in your beds for some time now. I thought at first to do something to stop it, then I found all those porn rags under your mattress, Sweet Muffin. You like those porn rags? You been knuckle humpin' that tight little pussy of yours, dreaming about all those hard cocks? Yeah?"

 

I nodded up and down."Yeah, daddy. I found 'em and they made me really hot... and..."

 

"And so you figured you'd get your brothers to show you what real sex felt like. Right?"

 

Daddy was still smiling. He slipped off his underwear.

 

Oh! My! God! My daddy was naked and had a hardon! Daddy had a really BIG hardon! It was as long as Tommy's and maybe even thicker than Ben's! The head was huge and deep red! And I looked up into his face and I recognized that look. My daddy was lusting for me! His daughter! My daddy wanted to fuck me!

 

"Well boys, this won't be the first time that we've fucked a girl together. So this ain't no different just because she's your sister. Sweet Muffin? You wanna spread your legs real wide and let daddy put his dick inside you, or do you want your brothers to hold you down?"

 

I stared at daddy's stiff cock. He was stroking it, and the head was getting darker. Pre-cum oozed out and dripped onto his fingers. It was beautiful. It was the most beautiful penis I had ever seen, even in those porn rags. And all of a sudden, I knew what I wanted. My breath started coming faster, and my pussy felt warm and all aquiver. I leaned back on the same bales of hay that my brothers had fucked me on, and spread my legs as wide as I could.

 

"Daddy, I want you to fuck me! Please put your cock in my cunt and shoot your cum inside me!"

 

"Boys? You been using condoms or you been cummin' inside your baby sister?"

 

They looked at each other kinda guilty and then admitted they had never used a rubber on me.

"Okay, Sweet Muffin, daddy's going to fuck you and shoot his cum inside your sweet, tight little hairless pussy! God, I've been wanting to do this to you for years! You're prolly already knocked up by now, but if not, you soon will be."

 

 I couldn't take my eyes off the sight of my daddy's hard cock! And he got down on his knees between my legs and grabbed my hips in his huge hands! Then the head of his cock disappeared between my pussy lips!!!

===================

Published 
Written by Buddybear
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments