Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How I lost it

"How I lost my virginity, to my brother. <3"

9
2 Comments 2
4.0k Views 4.0k
1.6k words 1.6k words
By popular demand, how I lost my virginity to my brother.

On a typical Friday night, I would spend the night at my friend Amanda's house. We were going to have a sleepover, do our nails, and talk about boys I hoped we would talk about girls, too. Being 17 meant that we couldn't really go out. The local mall had a rule that you had to be 18, or accompanied with an adult, to shop there. Since we couldn't go out we stayed at her house watching chick flicks. It was a really good night.

Our night of fun came to a halt before we knew it. Amanda's drunk mom came home, screaming about something dumb like she always did. Amanda asked me to leave, explaining that it was only going to get worse. I understood what she was saying, and left without protest.

It was a nice walk home in solitude. The summer night's breeze was nice. As I walked home, I couldn't stop thinking of what I was going to do when I got home. All I could think of was my pink vibrator. I couldn't wait to use it.

As soon as I got home I went straight to my room. I was so horny, thinking about all kinds of sex on my way home. I thought about sex with Amanda, like that would ever happen, she's such a prude. I thought about sex with my boyfriend, but I didn't want to ruin our relationship. So then I just thought about sex with myself. The best sex, because you can't do it wrong.

After I got into my room I went straight for my underwear drawer. It seemed empty; I must have had to do laundry. I shuffled around my lace panties and my bras to look for my vibrator, but I couldn't find it. Where could it be? I thought to myself. Maybe it fell behind my bed again. No time to look for it.

I yawned, I knew it would be time for bed soon. I took off my shirt to get to my bra. I unhooked the back of my 34 B cup bra, it was black lace that felt really good. My bra fell off the front of my body, and my boobs barely moved because they're so perky. My nipples were so hard because of how horny I was. I grabbed on and pinched it a little, making my panties wet. Next I took off my skirt because I was going to finger myself right before bed. I grabbed one of my bigger tee-shirts from my dresser, it happened to be my Derek Jeter, Yankees jersey. He was such a hunk I loved him.

I got in bed and put my hand down my pink thong, I rubbed my hairy pussy, it felt so good. I worked my way up to my clit and pinched it a little as I rubbed it. I was so wet; it was great. I felt so good as I came to a small orgasm, I was so horny it only took me about 7 minutes. After that I stretched out on my bed to go to sleep.

Two minutes later, since I hadn't fallen asleep yet and I was still somewhat alert, I heard a sneeze. I jumped looking to see who was in my room. I turn on the light, and it was my little brother, Alex. I say little brother, but he's really only a year younger than I. I turned on the light.

“What the fuck are you doing in my room, and in my clothes?” I was so confused, but he looked kinda cute. He's about five feet tall his hair is kinda long and styled, a little bit like Justin Beiber, but a much darker brown. He was kinda chubby, but that didn't bother me, not at all. I looked at him from head to toe. He was wearing my black cami, another one of my jean skirts and my black tights.

I suddenly realized how I'm going to solve my dilemma. “You dirty fucking slut, you come in here, turn my brother Alex, into Alexia, and you think you're going to get away with it? How should I punish you, with the proper punishment I can make this our little secret.”

“Ohh, thanks sis, that would be amazing, what do you want, clean the kitchen for a month?” He was so cute he thought I wanted him to do my chores around the house. That wouldn't be the proper punishment.

“No Alexia you won't do my chores, you'll do me!” I half screamed. My panties were so wet you could see my pussy through them.

“Oh god sis. I always dreamed this day would come.”

“Take my virginity Alexia!”

With that he threw me down on the bed.

smilesusaan
Online Now!
Lush Cams
smilesusaan

Before he even kissed me he took off my shirt and went straight for my boobs. It felt so good; I loved when someone played with my boobs, and most of all when they started sucking on my nipples. I took the cami off my brother so I could play with his boobs. Again he is a little chubby, but I found it hot. Since I was bisexual if I ever fooled around with him I'd have boobs and a dick to play with. Almost like he's a trani. Once I took off the cami he was wearing I saw one of my bra's.

“You dirty slut! You went all out, didn't you? Mmmm I can't wait to see what panties you're wearing. After I played with his boobs for a little bit we went into a 69 position. He slowly worked his way down my stomach to the top of my panties and put his hand on my wet pussy, rubbing. This was the best time I ever had with anyone.

While he played with my pussy, I started to take off his skirt and see a bulge in his tights. After the skirt comes of the tights do too. His cock flies out of the panties he was wearing and hits me in the face. I started to stroke his cock making sure not to squeeze too hard but enough so he knew I was there. In the mean time he ate my pussy. His tongue was so warm, and he hit all the right places. I ket wondering where he learned to eat pussy so well, but I guess it didn't really matter.

“You're wearing my favorite panties Alexia, I've been looking all over for them, ugh, I guess you can just keep them now.” He was wearing my pink cotton bikini panties with a flower on the front. They were my favorite because of how they showed my ass. Also, when I wore tights, alone, all the boys and girls at school could see my ass really well. I figured if it turned me on why wouldn't it turn others on.

I took his panties off so I could stick his cock in my mouth. I started sucking his cock; it wasn't my first time but I wasn't that good...yet. I sucked his cock for about 10 minutes. While I sucked his delicious cock, he played with my pussy. He started licking my clit and biting it a little. I couldn't even focus on sucking his dick because I was coming so close to an orgasm.

I moaned in pleasure, "Oh fuck Alexia I'm coming!" I started bucking my hips and couldn't hold it in anymore. I squirted all over his face. It was so good, but I felt bad that he hadn't cum yet.

“Alexia, put your cock in my wet pussy. I want to feel you inside me. Don't even worry about a condom, I'm on the pill” I whispered in his ear as I nibbled it, then kissed him on the cheek. He put me on the edge of the bed, my legs hanging off the side, wide open for him to stick his cock in me. He was standing, ready to thrust. He put his cock at my hole, and pushed a little. It wouldn't go in, while he isn't huge, I have a very tight pussy.

He pushes a little harder, I moan.

“Ohhh, oww.” I scream, tearing up a little, it hurt a lot.

“Baby do you want me to stop, I don't want to hurt you.” he asked so sweetly.

“No baby it'll feel good in a little bit, just go slow.” I pleaded.

So, slowly he went in and out, at first only about half way. But then he sped up and started to get his whole cock in my wet pussy. It even slipped out a few times because of how wet I was. I laid there on the bed, playing with my tits, and pinching my nipples as he kept thrusting. It felt so good, I was already thinking about when we would do this again. A few more thrusts, in and out, in and out, deeper and deeper. For the last thrust he pushed as hard as he could, going as deep as he could.

He blew his load of love potion deep in my pussy, it mixed with all my nectar. I loved the way it felt as it hit me. I was so happy I finally had lost my virginity, and to my brother.

We made out a little bit more, just laying there, snuggling. I couldn't wait to see him dressed up again, so we could fuck. I was happy we had reached a new level in our relationship.

“You can keep the clothes by the way baby.” I think that was the second best part of his night, you know, next to blowing a load in his older sister.

Published 
Written by Mandylynnn
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments