Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How Justin Loved His Mother - Part Three

"Justin introduced to being in porno films"

12
1 Comment 1
5.0k Views 5.0k
2.8k words 2.8k words


Several days after my sixteenth birthday, and my first sexual union with my mother, she was limiting the number of times we fucked to every other day or two. Not having sex three times a day was now like going on an extreme diet. I was starved for and craved the feel of a naked female body against my own. I had become thoroughly addicted to sex. It was fucking incestuous sex with my own mother. I loved sucking her small tits, kissing her pussy while orally giving her orgasms by using my lips and tongue on her clit. But best of all was when I was putting my cock deep into her wet, warm and tight pussy. She knew how to massage my cock while it was deep inside her. Her vaginal mussels stimulated me greatly as we committed total mother and son incest.

Mom told me, “Honey, I have enjoyed all of the fucking that we are engaged in very much. But you have left my pussy very sore. I should have known that I was unleashing all of your teenage testosterone laced hormones. It has been some time since I have been fucked so often and so hard by such a big beautiful cock. I am so happy that it is now my very own son that is fucking me. I am not a teenage girl any more.”

She was instructing me on how to make love. Not just fuck, but how to caress a woman’s body. I was instructed in the various ways to find the most erotic areas that would produce her desire that would culminated in the final surrender of the female body to my lustful sexual desires. Without any jealousy at all, she was preparing me to fuck other pussies.

It was several weeks later, that for the first time, mom brought home an older lady. She told me this woman was a very special friend, Hilda. She was at least ten years or more older than my mother. I was told that the three of us were to spend the night together in bed. Hilda was much heavier than mom. Her breasts were sagging and pendulous. Her belly was heavy and hips wide. Yet, I really loved it when I was fucking one pussy while eating another one. I not only fucked them both several times, they both sucked me off. I also learned the many ways of how two women had sex together.

I was informed that Hilda owned and operated her own pornography studio. She was one of the few women engaged in that adult business in the late 1970’s and later. My mom had been employed by her for some time in being fucked by numerous men while being video taped. Hilda was very impressed with me, the very fact that a mother and son were in an incestuous relationship. Hilda loved the size of my cock and the ways that I had learned in those few weeks and now knew how to eat pussy and fuck. She said that the next time that she came that her photographer, Camille, would be taking photos and videos of me as I fucked mom and Hilda. It was to be as sort of a screen test. Mom then told me that she was prepping me for making porno video cassettes with her and other pussies..

Hilda had some very special exclusive clients that were requesting real incest. Especially if male and female were young, brother and sister incest, also mother and son, grandmother and grandson, etc.. The thought that I would be able to fuck a number of different pussies of all ages really excited me and really turned me on. I would become a Porn Star.

Hilda provided several video tapes for me to watch. Mom sat with me as we watched those tapes on our TV. I was surprised to see a few that featured my own mom fucking both men and women. I was excited when I was told that I would receive a small stipend for my fucking lots of females. I would be getting many opportunities to fuck pussy all ages for my cock. Hilda said I would be getting extra money if I would be willing to have sex with men.

Several days later, mom received a phone call. Hilda was requesting that we were to come to the studio on Saturday afternoon. Mom explained that sometimes a person was unable to perform sexually when in front of cameras. There would be a number of other people in the background doing their duties during my first photo shoot. It may disconcerting to know others would be watching.

When we arrived, there was a young woman at the front desk that told us to go right in. We were cautioned to be quiet because they were filming. There was a large room just like a regular movie studio, just like I had seen in real Hollywood movies. Various sets were located around the space, just like rooms in a home. There were several different bedrooms, living room, kitchen and even a bathroom. Plus lots of lights, cameras, video recorders, microphones, sound equipment and TV monitors.

In one corner, I could see a lot of people working around one of the beds. Then I beheld an actual porno being filmed. An older man was laying on the bed and two young women were crawling over him as they were jacking, kissing and sucking his cock. I watched as he ejaculated. The two women passed his semen back and forth between their mouths. Then a man’s voice shouted, “Cut! It’s a Wrap!” The girls went over to the bath set, open to view, and began brushing their teeth and gargling. I watched, with a hard on, as they dressed and left.

Then Hilda came over to us. “Today, it will be just a straight suck and fuck shoot. That is so I can see just how natural Justin reacts to all of the activity around him while he fucks. Also, I am going to have his first time with a new girl his own age. I want to see how they both get along the first time they are with each other in front of the crew.

“Darlene, come over here, I want you to meet the young man that will be your partner.”

I was startled when I saw her. She was only wearing a robe. Darlene and I knew each other in school, we had one class together, Advanced Biology. I remember the last period of the day and last day of the school year. It was also my birthday. I had skipped study hall and was in the Biology Lab. I was using a microscope. I had jacked off and was looking to see what my sperm looked like.

Darlene had entered quietly and was standing behind me. I was startled when she asked what I was looking at. She quickly put her eye to the microscope and saw my sperm swimming vigorously in a pool of my semen. She had asked me what they were. I told her, “sperm.”

“So that is what they look like. So this is the stuff that makes babies. They are yours, aren’t they?”

I nodded and just then, the teacher entered and asked what we were doing. I said that we were putting equipment away for the last day. Darlene quickly left the room. When I finally left the school, I didn’t see Darlene. Beverly joined me on our walk home. It was a disaster, as stated in part of my first story, “How Justin Loved His Mother.”

Under the studio lights, I could see Darlene was blushing, as I was. Hilda picked up on our reactions. “Good, very good, I take it that you both already know each other. I presume that you haven’t been fucking each other. Darlene’s mother told me that she had caught her several days after the end of the school year on her 16th birthday. She was using her mother’s dildo and was bleeding.

HanaGrey
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HanaGrey

Darlene had ruptured her hymen. Her mother needs money to pay her mortgage so she is allowing Darlene to make a number of porno films. Just like you, she has viewed several video tapes so that she knows what will be expected of both of you.”

Hilda was giving the camera crew directions. She then turned to Darlene and me. “It will be Darlene’s first time to actually fuck. I am sure it will be the first of many for both of you to fuck each other, and in front of cameras. Right now, Justin and Darlene, I know that both of you may be a little nervous, but I want you both to really enjoy your experience together. I will be telling you what I want you to do with each other. I hope to make lots of money for each of you.”

Darlene and I were looking sheepishly at each other. We were both anticipating what it would be like having sex together. Especially with other people around us. The lights were very bright and hot. We were both still shivering in the newness of it all. Hilda led us over to that other bedroom set. We were asked to disrobe. Darlene dropped her robe and she was naked. The film crew were all checking her out, even several of the women in the crew.

Darlene stood like a painting that I had seen of “Venus Arising From The Sea.” Her young body was so beautiful, auburn shoulder length hair with bangs and a pretty face. Darlene’s pert small tits with rosy nipples rose above her slim waist. Her plump outer pussy lips were all topped off with beautiful red pubic hair. She had really nice legs. I quickly stripped, she was looking at me, or I should say, at my fully erect cock.

Hilda was the director for this shoot. “We will start with a sixty nine, Darlene, you will be on top over Justin. There will be several cameras going at all times. Don’t worry about any sounds that the two of you may make. There will be a separate sound track dubbed in along with music when the tape is edited the final time. Now I want both of you to ignore what will be going on all around you. I want you to enjoy each other and especially your own bodies, and have lots of good hard climaxes for the cameras.”

At the time, I didn’t know until the next day, how much Darlene was actually enjoying her first real sexual experience. I know that during that filming session. I liked the feeling of her nubile young body as she lay atop me. My face was buried in her pussy. I loved the sweet aroma and tasty flavor of her young pussy love juice. It was much milder than my mom’s and way much tastier than Hilda’s. I liked the way her soft pubic hair tackled my nose.

Hilda, the director said, “Darlene, I want you to try to swallow at least some of Justin’s semen. When he orgasms, please try to look like you enjoy tasting his semen. Then show the camera that you have it in your mouth. I will tell you when to finally lick his cock clean.”

After I had cum in her mouth, we were directed to perform our first fuck. I was cautioned to enter her very slow as she was technically still a virgin. Darlene never had a real cock anywhere near her tender young pussy, only her mother‘s dildo that was smaller than my cock. I did as I was directed. Cameras came in for extreme close ups as I moved my cock back and forth along her slit. It was getting well lubed between those delicious tender pussy lips. I knew enough to ensure that my circumcised cock head caressed her sweet little clitoris. I was told when to begin entering her vagina.

It infuriated me as I was told when to hold still and when to push. I desperately wanted to get my cock all the way inside her tight little cunt. I wanted to fuck her for the first time. I was learning that porn wasn‘t a quick roll in the hay that it appeared to be while watching it on a video. I was allowed to cum in her pussy but told to immediately pull out so the rest of my cum squirted on to her pubic hair and belly. I then had to get out of the way so my sperm could be photographed oozing form Darlene’s pussy after her first fuck.

As I pulled back and away, I noticed a woman edging close as she viewed my still engorged dripping cock. A tall willowy girl was beside the woman. They both were watching my cum seeping from Darlene’s pussy. I was soon informed that it was Darlene’s older sister, Karen, and their single mother Rosalie. I would soon become very intimate with both of them. Not only on video tape, but also in their home. Her mom and sister were real genuine nymphomaniacs.

That evening, mom and I were enjoying a very satisfying fuck. We had fabulous oral sex before I entered her. I was ramming my cock tight against her cervix as I pumped my semen through it into my mom’s womb. I had wanted to do that with Darlene. I still loved mom very much, my cock felt like it should be in my mother’s pussy.

I had tasted a 16 year old girl’s young body that afternoon. I wanted more of it. I needed to fuck her hot and wet tight pussy until I pumped my sperm filled semen deep into Darlene’s cunt, just like I had just done with my mother..

Mom said, “You really were thinking what it would be like if I was Darlene right now, weren’t you? I could tell by the expression on your face as you fucked me. It’s OK honey, really, it’s OK. I still love you even if you are thinking of her while you are making love with me. It is normal for a young man to want a young girl. As long as you make love to me when I need it, you can do the same with her. I know how disturbing it is to be interrupted just when it is beginning to feel really good. Hilda is the director and she needs to be telling the cameraman to get this shot or that one. I noticed that Darlene was just on the verge of having her own climax when you started to cum. I can imagine how nice and tight her pussy must have felt.”

I knew mom was right. But I wondered what it would really be like to be alone with Darlene. To have her all to myself. I had visions what our naked bodies would look and feel like together. I was sure that she would be willing to explore that many ways to fuck that we both had seen on the porn videos Hilda had provided us.

“You know that Hilda will be scheduling you with a number of women. You will learn many more things about the female body, as well as your own. You will gain sexual experience that very few lads your age will receive. It will be something they could only dream about. Hilda likes incest where older women are the mother or grandmother with a young boy. You will find that she will schedule Darlene with older men as her father or grandfather. There is a big market for incest videos.”

Several days later, we were all viewing the completed video. It also contained several scenes of other young couples fucking. Darlene and her mother, my mom and I were given copies. Thousands were shipped off to Adult Stores across the country Hilda asked me how I knew Darlene. We were promised even more money if we could bring more young girls into Hilda’s stable. She said that Darlene and I should continue experimenting in the many ways there were of performing coitus. Hilda told us that she had several ideas that she was thinking about just for the two of us.

To Be Continued

Published 
Written by familylover
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments