Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I am Jill's Brother

7
2 Comments 2
1.9k Views 1.9k
2.2k words 2.2k words
       I am Jill’s Brother
       
Being Jill’s brother is wonderful, let me explain. My name is Max Thomas and I am a “Geek”. My sister is an airline stewardess with Lufthansa. The German airline is known only to take the most sexy and beautiful women, Jill fits that bill. I am a financial consultant and speaker. I was a hero last year because I didn’t invest with the hotshots and our family’s money is safe. I travel three weeks out of four so I really don’t own a place. I share an apartment / condo in Chicago with Jill.

Jill loves sex, equally with both men and women. She is horny 24 hours a day and she tells me her sex stories all the time. The pilots and stews love her because she fucks them all the time. In fact she is the most requested stew in Lufthansa.

Even though I am a geek I still like sex, but only with women. Being a finance guy, my mind works differently then most other people. Because of that fact I like to try things out, this includes women. It makes no difference if I am on the road or at home I pay for sex. I love the variety that I get. I am especially attracted to darker women, the Spanish and Black women. I don’t know why but I do.

In all cases whenever I am fucking another woman I am thinking of Jill. How did this start?

Jill and I hardly cross paths. Because I make so much more than her I pay for the apartment. It happened that I came home a day early. I didn’t expect to see Jill so I made myself comfortable. After supper I took a shower and like any guy I soaped up my cock until it was rock hard. My cock is pretty big and I like to play with it. I didn’t see her walk in because my eyes were closed as I was pumping my cock pretending I was fucking her. I guess she must have seen me and was watching as my glob spurted all over the shower wall.

The shower door opened and my beautiful naked sister joined me. She put her finger to my lips as a sign that I shouldn’t protest. I felt her big breasts against my chest as we kissed. Her hand held my cock and I could feel myself getting hard. She started to stroke me and I moaned. I wanted to fuck her so badly and she knew that. Jill turned around placing her hands on the wall, her legs spread apart. I held her as my cock slowly entered her pussy. I could feel the wetness and her pussy muscles started to contract on my cock. At first we went slow, pushing herself against me as I went inside. Then faster and harder I went. She just stopped and waited until I was ready to cum. She told me to cum inside her. When I finally exploded inside her, I held her close to me. My hands massaged her breasts and I pinched her nipples.

We washed each other off and left the shower together. Naked we walked to my bedroom and we fucked again. This time I spread her legs apart and licked the cum from her pussy. She screamed in ecstasy and came in my mouth.

This was the start of never ending sexual relationship between us. We slept together from then on. The next day we bought a king size bed for both of us to sleep on and gave away the bed in my room. The sales lady automatically assumed we are married so we played along and thought it would be cool to do that.

We both had some free time coming so we decided to take a vacation. We would continue to say we are husband and wife and not brother and sister. We wanted to go some place warm so we chose Miami Beach. Only one problem, I don’t own a bathing suit. Why is that ? Simple, because my cock is so big I could never find a suit that fit me properly. Jill and I went into the swimwear shop in the mall. She wanted something very revealing and sexy and I just wanted one to fit so I won’t be embarrassed every time I see a beautiful girl and I get hard.

The weather was turning cold so there weren’t any customers. Just two bored looking sales girls. Both of their heads went up when we walked in. They showed Jill ten different suits until she found a couple she liked. One of the sales girls went in the back with Jill and the other stayed with me. Jill was taking her sweet time and I was becoming bored. So I went to the back dressing room. I could hear moaning from the room and I opened up the door. Before me Jill and the girl were fucking each other. I immediately got hard and Jill pulled me in. She unzipped my pants and my cock fell out, hard and big. The girl gasped as Jill started to lick my cock and balls. The girl didn’t waste any time and climbed on me, impaling her pussy on my cock. I fucked her fast and hard, coming inside her. The sex leaked all over her and Jill. Meanwhile, the other girl was watching us and she was touching herself the whole time.

I told her I need a suit that my cock won’t show so much when I am rock hard. She laughed and told me she has just the thing for me. It seems I am not the only guy with that problem. She showed me a suit within another suit and she let me try it on. Jill and her sales girl were already dressed so now it was this girl’s turn to be fucked. She was a tall black woman with nice big tits. She only likes guys with huge dicks like mine and I am above average. There was no fore play, just a quick fucking. I bent her over and speared her pussy. We fucked together in motion until we came together. I exploded inside her and stayed inside her after we finished. I really liked fucking her very much. Jill told them we are going on  a fucking vacation in Miami Beach.  

It was already cold here in Chicago so we were dressed accordingly.

SilvanaPink
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SilvanaPink

Except under Jill’s coat she was wearing a shirt that tied in the front revealing her toned belly and big tits. Her shorts were cut offs showing the roundness of her ass cheeks. We went arm and arm in the airport, no one suspecting we are brother and sister. We were still playing the married couple for everyone. We couldn’t use Jill’s airline discount because we couldn’t go Lufthansa. I didn’t care and bought two first class seats with Delta. Coming early afforded us the time to check in and eat. Of course we drank too and by the time we boarded we were both buzzed. I carried Jill’s coat and everyone starred at my slut sister. Jill showed her Lufthansa  id to the boarding girl and they let us board first. Jill fell asleep , her head on my shoulder and hand on my thigh. I kissed her and squeezed her tits. The stew saw me and smiled, licking her lips.
Jill woke up right before we landed and she was upset. She wanted to do the mile high thing with me. I told her we will have plenty of times to do that in the future. The heat hit us as we got out of the plane. We immediately went to the Hertz rental where I reserved a car. They gave us a nice Jeep Wrangler with a cloth top so we can ride open. I rented a private condo with a swimming pool. It was secluded enough that we could swim naked if we want. Of course we wanted to do that since the suits are only for the beach.  We turned on the a/c and both of us stripped off our clothes. The pool was very nice and warm and felt good. After a little while in the pool we started to play with each other. My cock quickly grew very big and hard. Jill started to lick and suck me. She couldn’t get my cock in her mouth so she licked my balls . I wanted to pleasure her too so we went 69. My tongue fucked her pussy and ass hole. She loved it and squirted all over me. Getting up she squatted down to accept my cock in her pussy. She jumped up and down until I filled her pussy with my white cream. She collapsed on top of me and we kissed again. We went into the pool to rinse ourselves off and in the distance I could see another couple fucking on their porch. We waved to each other and I told Jill we should try to find out who they are. I would love to meet them and exchange partners.

We got dressed to go out for dinner. We found a nice café that served Spanish food and had good looking waitresses. Jill was up for a threesome so she made eye contact with one of the waitresses. Her name was Carla, a light skinned Spanish girl with a big ass and big tits.  We talked for a few minutes after we ate and she would come over after her shift. Meanwhile we took the sights of South Beach, went to a club and got the general layout. Jill was wearing a skirt and she told me she was hot. In the middle of the street she slipped off her panties and handed them to me.

I would say we got back about 3:00am but we weren’t tired. We undressed, both of us naked again and we flipped on the cable. We were able to get a porn station and watched it as we touched each other. My cock was stiff and she stroked it up and down very slowly. My hand was massaging her breasts and twisting her nipples. We were both moaning. Then we heard the bell ring, knocking on the door. Jill answered it still naked, my cock still very hard. Carla walked in and they kissed. She saw my cock and I saw her eyes widen and she licked her lips. She wanted to freshen up since she just came from work. We went back to watching the porn except now Jill climbed on my lap. Her breasts against my chest. She kissed me all over and told me she was madly in love with me. We  both knew that our brother / sister love had nothing to do with the fact we would have other sex partners.

Carla came into the room stark naked. Her light brown skin glistened, her brown nipples stuck out, and she was smoothly shaved. She joined us on the couch, the three of touching each other. Jill spread Carla’s legs apart and started to lick her pussy. I got up on the couch , my cock fucking her mouth. Both of her hands were on my cock jerking me as I exploded in her mouth. The cum leaked down from her mouth onto her breasts. Jill started to lick and kiss Carla and they both were moaning, making girl / girl sex noises. Carla’s pussy had big pussy lips and I tasted her juices that were dripping out. I could see her body jump as my tongue fucked her pussy. Getting up I slowly inserted my cock inside her. I heard her breath and gasp as my huge cock was fully in. Jill stopped kissing Carla and we both watched as I started to pound her. Jill  went behind me, I could feel her breath on me. Then I felt her tongue licking its way into my ass. This really made me harder and I exploded inside Carla’s pussy. Her legs were wrapped around me as I emptied myself in her. Carla couldn’t get up from the fucking I gave her. Jill and I went out to the pool and soon Carla followed. I wanted to fuck Carl’s asshole but I knew she wasn’t ready for such a thing. Jill and I fucked again as Carla watched. When I came inside Jill, Carla held my cock and licked it clean. Then I felt her finger fuck my asshole. I was hard again , both of them licking my cock. Carla stopped finger fucking and replaced it with her tongue. Jill and Carla kept stroking me until I was ready to cum once more. Both of them were covered with my cum that I sprayed all over them.

The three of us went to bed, soon daylight would come. Jill and I were ready for our next adventure.

Published 
Written by dirtybrothers
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments