Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I am so going to Bite you!

"What a girl wants to do to her Daddy..."

1
0 Comments 0
702 Views 702
1.3k words 1.3k words
I am going to lay you down, pour warm scented oil all over you and start touching you everywhere... massaging you, rubbing you... From your ears, down your neck, kneading, pressing, running my nimble fingers over your tight muscles... out across your shoulders, deep and strong strokes, my hands rolling against your flesh and sinew as I straddle your back, my warm wet pussy pressed down tight against your ass, moving and rolling against it as I move to massage you more.

I am going to use my arms, my elbows, down your spine, across your back sliding ... the warm oil... sleek and slippery, my nails raking lightly over your skin, my thighs pulling in against the fleshy orbs of your butt as I shift and stroke you... As I lean forward and lay my naked chest against your back, my lips against the back of your neck, my warm breath caressing your ear, my lips soft and supple against your jaw, my tongue sliding over the cord of your neck... mmm... I'm going to run my hand over your shoulder, out along your arm, as I kiss and lick and tease at your neck and ear, until I can run my hand over yours, stroke your wonderfully long fingers, massage oil into the back of your hand until I can turn your hand over and dig my thumb into the meaty heel of your palm, grind down on that point of pressure below your thumb and then slide up until our fingers entwine and you squeeze my hand hard enough to crack my knuckles between your fingers!

I'll kiss you then, leaning over your shoulder, across your back, my nipples pressing in against your spine, my lush lips teasing at yours. Baring my teeth to bite your bottom lip lightly ... oh so lightly as I trap it in my mouth and lick the line of it with the tip of my tongue. I'll draw back, raking it softly, as I release your hand so you can grab my hair and I'll let you cradle my head as I kiss you deeper, slide my tongue inside your mouth and moan as I suck your breath into me. I'll slide my other hand down your spine, in between our bodies, touching me as well as you, as I kiss you more, my mouth, hot, wet, soft and sensuous, dirty so, so dirty! ...

I'm going to make your cock rock hard with my kisses alone, it’s going to drip and weep and ache for the touch of my lips on its head long before I ever touch it.

I'm going to let my hand slide down, over the rise of your ass, the warm oil shifting, smothering, slicking all over you as I slip my hand even lower my love, and dip my fingers into the crack of your butt. Cool air will skim over your body as I shift a little, lifting up, creating a tiny bit of space between us, making you shiver as I run my fingertips over your tight little pucker, teasing it with a single fingertip, around and around, lightly caressing as I stretch out naked and hot beside you, against you, letting my leg slide in between your thighs from behind. You know my pussy is going to be wet and aching, slick with need, dripping honey just for you... but I can wait, I am patient like that.

I'm going to stop kissing you then. Steal my lips away from your hungry mouth and for a small moment suck on your earlobe as I moan softly in your ear while I press my finger in against your tight asshole. I'll make sure there's a lot of warm, wonderful oil down there. It'll be all slick and slippery as I finger your rubbery back door, teasing you, dipping just the tip inside you, pulling back to draw circles around it then sliding a single finger down lower still and caressing that sensitive patch of skin right before your balls.

CatrinKiss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CatrinKiss

I'll make sure your legs are spread wide so I can touch you there too, all the while kissing and licking at your neck and shoulders and spine!

I'll kiss my way lower, down your back, my tongue licking and swirling over your spine, your ribs, my breasts sliding along your skin, my thighs, calves, feet, toes... caressing your legs and calves and feet as well, squeezing, rubbing, sliding... mmm... until my face is as where I want it to be, my mouth, my warm breath gently blowing over the top of your tight ass!

God, I'm going to use my tongue then, as well as my fingers, to invade the slick crevasse of your ass. I have a very talented tongue my Love and I am going to use it to torture and torment and tease you until you are begging me for mercy.

I'll shift between your thighs, pressing my breasts against the inside of your parted legs as I spread your ass cheeks and wriggle my tongue in against your hot, quivering anus. I am going to rim you like a bitch in heat and I'm not going to stop until you beg me! ... your ass is going to be grinding back onto my mouth and my tongue, wanting me to fuck you with it like a nasty whore and I will, I'll drive my tongue in there for you, lick it hard and hot and wet and slurping and when you least expect it I'll turn my head and you'll feel my teeth as I bite your nasty, naughty ass cheeks, right at the bottom, in that sweet little spot where butt becomes inner thigh right near your nut sac! Then I'll lick back up along the crack of your ass and tongue your bud making it super slick so I can slide a finger inside you.

I'm going to fuck your ass with my finger Daddy, in and out, slow, long strokes, pressing in against your prostate until you're quivering and all the while I'm going to lick and bite and suck on your ass cheeks. Then I'll stop... I'm going to hold still,

Until you start trying to fuck yourself with my finger, your ass pressing back onto it and you beg me to keep going. I'm going to ask you if you like that Daddy and I know what you'll say. But I want to hear you say it anyway. I want to hear you say you love it, that you love my finger in your ass and my tongue on your skin, my teeth against your flesh. That you love me being a nasty little slut with you and then I'll shift down further, let you roll your hips, tilt your pelvis up a fraction so I can see and have access to your tight balls.

My tongue will feel like warm silk on your balls my Love, my lips too, hot and wet and ready to stroke and tease and suck your nuts into my mouth. My lips are going to make wet slurping, popping noises as I let your balls jerk from my mouth as I pull back and all the while my finger will be in your ass, pumping, sliding, in and out, quick and then slow, deep and then shallow... mmm fuck, I'm going to make you groan so hard you'll want to cry!

Then I'm going to use my finger as leverage, pushing in and up, making your hips lift off the bed, higher, exposing your dripping, throbbing cock to the air and to me.

Your body will be trembling, your legs twitching, but you'll have no choice but to follow where my finger leads. And then... then Daddy... my Love... the fun will really begin...

But well that might be another story ;)

Published 
Written by LittleSister_
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors