Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I Can't Stop Thinking About Her - Ch.1

"My first story on this :)"

4
1 Comment 1
1.2k Views 1.2k
884 words 884 words
I've always wondered if what I'm thinking and what I'm feeling is wrong. But I cant stop thinking about what she looks like naked and how my cock inside her would feel. Is that wrong or is that right? Is this just lust or is it something more?

Hi. My names Tristan and I'm 20. Blue eyes, tall, slim, dark hair and a cute, playful little smile that I know that the women love. I've decided that enough is enough and that I'm going to seduce my sister. I know that she thinks I'm sexy as I've caught her looking at me a few times but she thinks that I haven't noticed. Oh I have.

I live with my mum and my step dad and half the time it's only just me and my sister in the house. I always think of how much fucking we could do in that spare time. Her name's Tracey and Hmm but yes, I havent told you what my sister looks like, have I? She's tall, maybe an inch or two smaller than me. Got great curves and really nice tits. Her ass is curvy as well. She's got brown hair and blue eyes and such lovely lips. We get on great and have loads of laughs and really I thought I should just take this further, up a notch.

The Big Day:

I had it arranged nicely. I bought my parents tickets to a music concert in the nearest city and booked them into a hotel as well for two nights, as I had wanted the house empty. But they didn't know that. They just thought I was being good to them for a change.

So with the house empty, I had a big smile on my face as I walked into the town. Alcohol, Cigarettes and Condoms. My supplies which I needed. I bought 2 cases of beer, a bottle of Vodka, smokes and condoms and went back up to the house. I knew my sister finished work early today so I rushed back so I could set things in motion.

I put beers into the fridge and settled down on the couch. It was 6.30pm and the sun was setting and I was sipping on a nice, cool beer. I heard a commotion outside and figured the noise was my sister getting out of her taxi. So I went and opened the door for her.

''Hey sis,'' I said, as I opened the door.

''Hey, what are you up to?''

''Nothing much, just having a drink. Wanna join me?'' I said with a cheeky grin

''Well, yeah sure why not. I havent had one in a while, sounds fun,'' she said with a wink.

So she went on in and I filled her up a pint glass of vodka and coke, went back into the living room and plopped down on the couch beside her.

PamelaFun
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PamelaFun

When I handed her the drink I caught a flash of her tits and my cock started to go hard straight away. She seemed to notice to and gave me an appraising look.

I flushed and said, ''Sorry sis, happens everytime I see boobs,'' and gave a wee chuckle.

She laughed out loud and said, "'I dont mind, sit yourself down.''

So she went on then and told me all about her day and that, and we kept on drinking and drinking. I noticed we moved towards each other more and more as we drank more and more. I think she noticed, too.

She paused half way through a sentence and said, "So no girls coming round here tonight then? Who's the lucky girl? I noticed 2 packets of condoms sitting on your bed earlier.''

I flushed again and said, ''Well no one, I'm just preparing for any eventualities,'' and smiled.

She said, ''One would think that you're trying to get me drunk for a reason other than simple fun.''

I grinned and said, ''Such a thing to say, sis.''

She laughed and said, ''Shouldn't you have a girlfriend or any women running after you?''

She was looking me straight in the eyes and I moved back a bit, looked her up and down and said, ''You're the only one I want, sis. No one even compares to you in any way, shape, or form.''

She remained silent.

Silence.

She looked up at me again. ''You do know you shouldn't be even thinking about me in that way at all don't you?'
'
''Yeah, it's supposedly wrong. I cant help the way I feel and think about you sis, you're always in my mind, even in my dreams,'' I said with a wink.

''Well, I know its wrong, too, but funnily enough I feel the same way about you and I've been waiting for this moment for years,'' she said with a smile and with a sparkle in her eyes.

''So, sis, you want to fuck?''

''Yes, I want to fuck you, bro.''

My hard-on was noticeable now. Her eyes noticed it too. She winked and said as she got onto her knees, ''You don't know how long I've wanted this in my mouth and down my throat.''

First time Story. More to be continued

Published 
Written by duckindave
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments