Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I Hate You Chapter Two

"The story continues as Elaina finds out just how much Daddy loves her..."

5
0 Comments 0
1.7k Views 1.7k
3.8k words 3.8k words
It was also raining outsideagain. My eyes had been aching since about four o’clock today and it’s nearing seven p.m. now. I had to get home to Elaina. Ever since I have been driving for more than a week at a time, she has been very irritable. Once she even gave me the silent treatment and slept in her room for the first time since our first night together. I don’t ever want to go through that again. That was the loneliest night I’d had since her mother died.

This time I drove down the Alcan Highway to some place in Wyoming. I have already made it there and now I’m on my way back. I should be crossing the Alaskan/Canadian border soon. I’ve been gone for eight days now and I bet you the first thing Elaina says when I walk through the door is to tell me to go get a shower. She always does. I smiled as I realized I look forward to seeing her menacing scowl again. It just means I’m home.

***

I sat on the couch trying to watch the television. For some reason all it seemed to me was babbling noises that just irritated the fuck out of me. I could hear the clock up on the wall ticking in the background. It made me grow even more impatient. Usually he calls by now. He calls me every night around ten p.m. but it is after midnight and he isn’t home yet. I was never one to really worry about him until now.

I had to get it off of my mind somehow. I couldn’t do anything while thinking this way. So I went upstairs past into Daddy’s and my bedroom into the big bathroom. We have been sharing it ever since I virtually moved into Daddy’s room. I reserve my bed in my room though for the times he pisses me off. It’s only happened once, but even when he is gone driving, I still sleep in his bed. I have nightmares if I don’t.

I looked into the mirror at myself; wearing grey sweat pants and an Old Navy sweatshirt that was way too big for me. My hair was also in a mess. I figured I should brush it so I did, slowly. I loved looking at myself in the mirror when I brush my long golden hair. It is so soft. I decided to also get out of the clothes I was in and change into something nice for once.

I went to my dresser that we moved into Daddy’s room and got into my special drawer. I didn’t have much to choose from but overall, I kind of saw that Daddy and I have a liking for red lingerie. I chose a pair of lacy boy shorts that had black and white animal print on the bottom part; the lace was fire engine red. I pulled them out of the mess of other effects I had in the dresser drawer and pulled them on over my freshly shaven legs after I pulled my pants off.

Now for the sweat shirt; I looked back in the mirror and sighed. I wish Daddy was here. I hate the house being empty. Even with Mama’s song playing all of the time, after a while it drones out into normality. But the rain was pouring too, so it was a minor comfort. But then I realized Daddy was out in it somewhere. I sighed again and started to take the shirt off. But what surprised me after I took it off made me smile instead of scowl.

I turned around after looking in the mirror for a split second just to see Daddy standing in the middle of the door still in his work clothes with a big handful of flowers for me. I squealed like a little girl and ran over to him, unfortunately to find out yet again he needed a shower.

“Daddy, I hate to hand it to ya, but I think you need a shower. Badly,” I said to him with a smile on my face. He leaned down to kiss me while trying not to touch any other part of me with him being so dirty. Despite him being dirty though, his kiss was as sensuous as they come. His tongue swirled between my soft lips as I held my breath. I had been waiting for so long for him to get home.

After our first hellos were said I rushed him off to the shower as I put the flowers in a vase and put them on the dresser. I gently picked up his dirt filled clothes from the bathroom floor and took them directly to the washer machine. I do this every time he comes home. I washed my hands just to be safe and ran back into the bedroom to finish “getting dressed”. For a top I chose a simple baby pink tank top that hugged my figure nicely. I brushed my hair again and ran back into the bathroom with a big smile on my face.

Daddy was in the shower and steam was filling up the room quickly. I snuck in and shut the door and tip toed over to the shower and peeked behind the curtain. Daddy was facing the other way so I figured I’d be sneaky and give my other friend a welcome hello.

My hand slowly pulled back the dark blue curtain and around Daddy’s torso without touching him and before Daddy realized what I was doing, I took my hand and wrapped it around his penis. Daddy tensed and half way turned around but it was with a smile on his face. I had such a big smile on mine the whole time, my cheeks were hurting. Within seconds he was at a full erection. I slowly massaged it with my hand making it pulse. Even with the water falling all over Daddy, I could see the glistening of pre come slipping out of the tip of Daddy’s cock. I knew he was highly aroused. I knew he wanted me. He didn’t call me, so I figured I’d make him work for his cake.

I didn’t want to get any more water on myself, so I pulled out to dry my hand off, with his towel of course, snickering the whole time.

“Hey! Get back here! I wasn’t done with you yet!” Daddy yelled from the other side of the curtain.

“What? I didn’t hear you Daddy! Tell me once you get out of the shower!” I snidely yelled back at him. This was fun.

I went to lay on the big bed in our bedroom just looking pretty for him. I’ve always been able to seduce him, and he knows it. He came out of the bathroom with the towel wrapped around his waist. His hair was still all wet and had spikes going in every direction possible. I just giggled from my spot on the bed as he gave me that “I’m so going to get you young lady” look on his face.

What I wasn’t expecting was for him to leave the bedroom. I sat there waiting and waiting and waiting and he never came back. So I got up and wandered downstairs to find him in the kitchen eating left over supper I had made earlier that evening.

“I love you Daddy!” I said to him as I bounced over to him. I wrapped my arms around his broad shoulders and held him tight. He had set down his food and held me back. Our first hug since he got home. My whole body was aching for his touch so bad, I could hardly stand up straight. It only made it worse when I felt his cock stand at full length between us. I had even gasped, giving away the fact that I was horny for my Daddy.

“Horny are we? Now who is the smart one?” Daddy smarted off to me while letting go of me. I frowned. This was not what I wanted to happen. He totally just turned it around on me! The ass! I thought to myself as I had figured out what he was doing. I thought I was getting him back for not calling me, when indeed he was the one getting me for doing to him what I did in the shower.

After standing alone in the kitchen for a good two minutes trying to figure out what went wrong with my mastermind plan, I closed my mouth and ran upstairs. I walked in the bedroom just to find Daddy laying on the bed where I had been with nothing on, his cock up in the air waving around because he was silently laughing his ass off at me. I scowled so hard it made my cheeks hurt again.

“Come here sweet heart. Come to Daddy. Come have your fun,” Daddy said with a smile as I slowly walked over to him and got on the bed also. He opened up his arms and reached for me so I lay right on his chest for a minute.

“Why didn’t you call me? I worried sick about you for no reason!” I snarled at him just for him to reply:

“Honey, I only wanted to surprise you after being gone for so long. I didn’t mean to worry you. Now forget about that while I have real dinner,” and after that he shot up, throwing my body to the middle of the bed, opening up my legs, and digging in so to speak.

He did it so suddenly that I lost my breath for a minute as I felt electricity race up my spine creating a scream on its way out of my mouth. Daddy roamed his tongue all the way up my slit just to come back down. He came back up again, but stopped on my clit this time flicking his tongue over it time after time after time. The little nerve was taking its maximum amount of pleasure as I moaned and screamed from the euphoria sweeping through my abdomen.

His hands reached up and took hold of my soft pink nipples and squeezed them hard. It hurt badly, but when I came all over his face, it sort of gave me away. His hands kept massaging and squeezing as his tongue kept lapping up my own come. I hadn’t realized he had taken one of his hands away just to insert two work worn fingers up into me with a slow delicacy feeling his way around, savoring every touch of his daughter writhing beneath him.

My body was in pure ecstasy as I opened my eyes to look down at Daddy’s head between my legs. He looked up at me and gave me the most evil grin I had ever seen. He got up off of the bed leaving me shaking, wondering what he was doing. I sat and waited for him to come back and moments later, he did, but he was holding something in his hands.

alicelidell
Online Now!
Lush Cams
alicelidell



Daddy came over and sat on the bed in front of me holding a rectangular box with a ribbon wrapped around it neatly. He handed it to me and nodded, signifying it was okay to open it.
“There’s more if you’re a good girl…” he said quietly as I pulled open the ribbon slowly.

I gasped as I couldn’t believe what I was seeing in the box in my lap. There were several items laying over each other, so I had to pick each one up at a time to see what exactly they were. The first item I lifted up about made my eyes pop out of my head, for it was a dildo about the size of Daddy with a little switch on the end. I guess it is one that vibrates. I wouldn’t know, because I had never been into things like this, so I just set it aside so I could look at the next thing in the box.

My eyes got wider if that is possible when I picked up the hand cuffs out of the box. These weren’t like the ones you see a police man use, they were black cloth, with Velcro all the way around them, I imagine it would be impossible to get out of them. I looked up at Daddy, but he was just sitting there watching with that evil grin still on his face saying nothing. He nodded yet again for me to continue. There were still a couple more items in the box.

Next I lifted what looked ridiculously enough to me to be a ping pong paddle. Oh Lord, help me! I screamed in my mind as I got wet all over again thinking of what was going through Daddy’s mind. A paddle?! I realized that Daddy was taking this to a whole new level.

I looked, and there was one item left in the bottom of the box almost hidden by all the tissue paper. I put my hand down in the box and felt around for it, and I about wet myself when I realized what I was about to pick up was a collar. I had never dreamed Daddy ever had this kind of attitude in him, but I went with the flow and just pulled it out of the box.

The collar was not like the ones designed for dogs. This collar was glistening brown leather with a pointed clasp yet with rounded edges so it doesn’t cut. It was slender and smooth and almost glowed in the light of the lamp that was on. I turned it over in my hands and saw something shine in the light for a split second, and as I looked closer, I realized there was a small diamond embedded in the leather.

I was speechless and just sat there holding the collar with an open mouth and looking at Daddy wondering what the hell was he doing?

“Baby doll, you like them?” he asked, almost in a sheepish tone of voice. I figured he was a bit nervous, hoping I would like them. But how was I going to say I loved them more than almost anything and wanted to try them out yet admit I couldn’t grasp the reason why Daddy would act like this? He just sat there smiling at me until I finally answered him.

“Uh, Daddy, First of all, I didn’t know you were interested in stuff like this, and second of all, they are all for me?” I asked with a blonde look on my face.

“Of course they are for you Honey. Who else would they be for? Something I never told you was this was your Mother’s and I’s secret. When you were younger, we played all the time. But once she died, I couldn’t bear to keep thinking of her when I was with you. But I finally decided that she is gone, and that it’s time for me to teach you a little bit more about what we call sex. It’s a very broad term Honey,” he explained to me in a plain voice. I just sat there quietly with the collar still in my hand.

Daddy slowly reached over and took the collar in his hands and looked at it. “You don’t have to wear it if you don’t want to. I just wanted you to have something special so you know just how much I love you and just how much you belong to my heart. I love you Elaina,” he said as he handed the collar back to me.

I was speechless yet again as I took it back from him. I looked at it some more and almost cried.

“Put it on me Daddy?” I asked in my girlish tone of voice. He took it from me as I lifted up my hair and he latched the latch snuggly around my throat with the diamond facing forward. I got up and stood in front of the mirror and looked at myself. For some reason it just felt right. Like that is where it belonged. I turned around and looked back at Daddy.

He motioned for me to go back to him and he wrapped me up in his arms and picked me up.

“But for now young missy, you asked for it earlier, don’t think I forgot,” he stated in a matter-of-fact tone of voice. My heart started to race as he took the cuffs from the bed and attached one to one post and the other to the other post on the other side of the head of the bed. I wasn’t even able to think by this point. Once he was done he signaled for me to lay on the bed so I did. He put my wrists in the cuffs and stood back and just looked at me. I looked down at his cock and it was a raging hard on waiting to have some of me. But he didn’t come over to me quite yet. Daddy went over to the pile of goodies he got for me and picked up the vibrator and held it up in front of me. My eyes went wide yet again.

“Spread your legs Darlin,” he said as he leaned in towards my pussy and took a finger and slid it up my slit. “Oh baby, you like what Daddy got you? If you are good, I got more goodies for you.”

I spread my legs even further and began to bend my knees as Daddy took the vibrator and inserted...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Syd
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors