Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I masturbate for my sister then fuck her

"My sister photographs me naked cumming"

6
0 Comments 0
14.4k Views 14.4k
1.1k words 1.1k words
I went to a naturist camp for a three-week holiday and very much enjoyed seeing naked girls walking about with no sense of embarrassment. I returned home with a good sub tan all over. My sister, Edna, who lives near me came to visit me and I told her about my holiday and said I was brown all over. She wanted to see it so I undressed in my lounge. I had no inhibitions about being seen naked by my sister because I had become used to being totally nude and being seen by girls. Even so, I began to get an erection on being seen by my sister as it was the first time I'd been nude in front of her.

"Your cock is growing, Peter. Show me what it looks like when it is right up."

I stroked myself to full hard-on and she said it looked pretty big. Could she have a photo of it?

The light wasn't good enough in my curtained lounge so we went out on to my lawn where I got myself to full erection again. I gave her my digital camera and she took a full frontal photo of me which I said I would print for her. Then Edna asked me if she could have photos of me cumming. That shook me but I was willing to do it for her because I was close to ejaculating when I was getting myself right up. I told her that when I was near to cumming I would call out "Now".

I stood sideways to her and masturbated myself until I was near to cumming then called out. My cum shot out in streams. Edna took several photos of me cumming. When we looked at the photos on the screen of the camera we saw that there was one of me before I ejaculated and several of me cumming. I printed the best ones for her.

I have since got Edna to agree that, as I had stripped naked and masturbate for her, she should undress with me and masturbate me as I do the same to her. We thought it would be exciting for both of us. I hadn't dared to tell her that I would like to fuck her.

Having agreed to strip naked and masturbate each other we have now done that. I confess that seeing my sister stark naked for the first time made my cock grow somewhat. Of course, she had already seen it right up and watched me jerking off. I asked her to hold my cock which she did. (A first for both of us). And I loved it. She stroked it to full erection.

"I'm masturbating you, Peter. What about me? I agreed that you can do it to me, so do it. Put some fingers into my pussy and make me cum, too."

I did that and it was another first for both of us. When I ejaculated my cum shot out on to the grass as it did before but it was better for me this time because my sister was doing it for me. Much better than when I did it to myself even though it was good when I masturbated for her.

I probed into Edna's shaven cunt and teased her clit. Although I was the first to cum Edna was not far behind me.

"Oh! Peter! I`m cumming! It's wonderful! Don`t stop! I want to cum and cum until I'm finished."

I gave her several orgasms until she was satisfied.

"My goodness, Peter.

FiniteDensityyy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
FiniteDensityyy

That's the best cum I've ever had. Please let us do it again another time."

One day I said, "We both have masturbated each other several times now, but I think it would be much better if we had sex together."

"Does that mean you want to fuck me, Peter?"

"Yes. Very much."

"That would be incest and it is frowned upon by most people."

"Are you one of them, Edna?"

"Not really. I like it when you masturbate me, but I think I would really like you to fuck me. You can't do it now or you would cum inside me and that wouldn't do at all. I`ll get some pills from a pharmacy and take them for four or five days. Then it will be safe for you to cum in me. Until then we can masturbate each other. But where can we fuck? I suppose I could lie on the lawn and you could do me there."

"That wouldn't be comfortable for you. Let's do it standing up."

"How can we do it standing up, Peter?"

"I've seen it done in blue films. The naked man finger-fucks the naked girl until she tells him to stop while she masturbates him to full erection. Then they face each other and the man lifts the girl off the ground and she wraps her legs round him. You can see him putting his erection into her pussy and they fuck like that. He shoots his cum into her and when they finish and he pulls his cock out of her you can see some cum on the end of his cock. He really has ejaculated in her pussy. I suppose she must be on the pill."

The next day we went, naked, out to my lawn. We masturbated each other until we were close to cumming. I lifted Edna up, and, as I had told her she wrapped her legs around me and I pushed my hard-on into her cunt. It went in easily because she was wet in there from my finger-fucking.

How we fucked! I came into her quite quickly and soon after she began to cum.

"Peter! Keep fucking me! It's lovely! Make me keep cumming!"

And I did. When I had given her four orgasms, I pulled out and she stood up somewhat unsteadily.

"Oh my, Peter. That was marvellous. I couldn't stop cumming. It was the first sex I've ever had. We must do it again."

"We can take photos as we do it, Edna."

"How? There won't be anyone to use the camera."

"I'll set it on a tripod and you can stand where we will be. I'll turn the camera on and as we fuck I'll use the remote control to take several pictures."
 
That we did. The next few times we fucked in my bed.

Eventually, Edna found another man to have sex with her. He didn`t know about me, of course. It worked out that that she sometimes had sex with him and with me on other occasions. My sister was having sex with both of us. She was being fucked almost daily. I think she is insatiable.

Published 
Written by Tryer
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors