Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I moved in with Aunt Judy

"It all started out, me hating my parents and i moved in with my Aunt Judy."

12
3 Comments 3
4.6k Views 4.6k
1.4k words 1.4k words
It all started out when I was 16 and my aunt was 31… I was had a fight with my aunt and my dad. They were being a total asshole to me so well I didn’t wana stay with them, and so I called my aunt. Aunt Judy, she had long burnet hair color and had DD size, and well she had curvy body. She was so hot, and many guys asked her out but she always denied them. She was married, but he died 5 years ago and well she hadn’t had anyone to stay with since… So I decided that maybe I’ll go there and accompany her. I didn’t even have to ask my parents I just went there cuz I was so mad at them.

Aunt Judy’s house was in the next city so it wasn’t that far I took the train and went to her house. I rang the bell and she answered the door. She new that there was something wrong. “What’s wrong honey,” said aunt Judy. I told here what happened and asked her if I could stay. She said it was okay I could stay as long as I want. I was really happy with that.

The next day I went back to my house and got all my things and told my parents I would be staying at my aunt Judy’s house for a couple of weeks until I’m ready to live with them again. They understood.

A week has gone by and I’ve been settled at aunt Judy’s house. I have had a lot of good times with her. She was so hot, and I loved hugging her… she always turns me on… I always see her taking a shower because she had this big bathroom that has a shower that’s glass seen through and she doesn’t mind if I go there and brush my teeth… well like any guy would do, they’ll be forced to stare no matter what. I wasn’t trying to but I just couldn’t…

The day went by and I just got back from school. Aunt Judy was home and was taking a shower and she called me. So, I went to the bathroom and she asked me to get her towel in her room and I did. Then I went in the bathroom and she asked me to give it to her and I did she was almost showing her whole body but I could only see one of her boobs and I could see that massive DD size tits… My cock started to erect and I started to cover it. I hope she didn’t see it, but I was too late she saw it. She just raised her eyebrow and said get dinner ready.

I was in the kitchen and I just couldn’t stop thinking about her huge breast and how nice it would be to touch it and suck it… “Men stop thinking about that its wrong its incest.” Then she came in the kitchen and she asked me if I needed any help. I said no I’m fine. She was smiling and told me “sorry about earlier.” “For what?” I said looking down staring at her boobs for some reason but I wasn’t making it abuse that I was looking at it. She said, “for making u have to get my towel.” I said, “It was cool.”

Then the day went by and we watched I a movie, we watched Monster Ball. Then it got to the part where they were having sex how the dad was fucking Halle Berry… I gotta tell you she was fine ass hell… Aunt Judy was half a sleep and I was really horny from watching the movie, and I just stared at her. I glanced at her body slowly. She was wearing a tight mini short and a tank top, I could tell she wasn’t wearing a bra because I could see her nipple and her huge breast… it turned me one even more… Sorry but I just couldn’t help it. Then I cam close to her and pretended I was going to sleep.

So, I went up close to her and lay my head on top of her legs, and she woke up, but I pretended I was a sleep.

charlotte_smith
Online Now!
Lush Cams
charlotte_smith

She put her hands on top of my head and started patting my head and then I pretended it was an accident, that I grabbed her boobs when I moved around. She just kind of moaned a little. Then I faced my head looking at her pussy and I started digging my face there. Damn did I love the smell of her pussy… Then she tried to wake me up but I hesitated and I grabbed her butt with my left hand and held her boobs with the right hand. She tried to remove my left hand from her boobs but I didn’t stop I started squeezing it, and I heard her moan a little bit. She said “what do you think your doing. Wake up.” I grabbed her butt tighter and her boobs and then I sat up. I pulled her down and I got up to her face “I’m sorry I just can’t help it, I love you aunty.” “This is wrong stop it, I’m your aunt.” I grabbed her boobs and kissed her, I sticked my tong inside her mouth and we made love. She refused a little and then I slipped my hand inside her shirt and I slipped the other one inside her short. She was moaning and I started to suck her tit, while I felt her bare butt skin and rub it.

She started to unzip my fly and grabbed my cock 8 inches “not bad for a 16 yrs old kid” lol… She started stroking it, and I loved her hand rubbing my cock. Then I took her shirt of and her shorts and panty. We stripped at the same time… and I fingered her pussy while sucking her tits. “Ah… don’t suck it to hard your going to let the milk out… Ah…” She moaned and moaned… so loud that you could here it in the whole house… “I’m sorry aunty I’ve just been waiting for this for such a long time and now I’m happy. I can’t hold it any more aunty I have to fuck you now.”

“What no not there… no… We can’t, its wrong.” She started to block her pussy. “What’s the matter aunty is this wrong when we already started doing it, it’s the same thing.” I grabbed her hand and put it on top of her head and I guided my cock with my right hand into her pussy, while I put pressure on top of her hands.

“No… No… not there…” she yelled, but to late. I went inside her and started to fuck her. I rocked back and fort in and out of her. She moaned and moaned. “Stop it ah… ah… fuck that’s so good harder harder… ah…” She yelled at me a couple of times to stop but I didn’t it made me a lot horny and I pumped her harder and harder.

“Ah… Aunty I’m about to cum ah…, I can’t hold it any longer” I yelled at her while humping her and close to climaxing.

“No not inside me not inside. Your gana get me pregnant.” Ah… Ah…

“Oops… sorry tooooo LA….TE….” I gushed out all my cum inside her… I gave her a lot… we were both breathing hard… it was really intense.

“Why! Why did you do it inside me, your gana get me pregnant…” she looked at me seriously but she was really happy.

“Well maybe I do want to. Ha… Ha… I LOVE YOU AUNTY” then I maid her lay on top of me without moving my cock inside her… I loved the feeling of my cock being inside her it felt great…

Then she stood up and didn’t talk to me, she told me “I don’t want to talk to you right now so just don’t talk to me right now.”

I stared at her and said “but aunty” “NO go to your room” she said.




To be continue……………
Published 
Written by Lil_Kai
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments