Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I want you daddy!

"Seducing father..."

13
1 Comment 1
4.8k Views 4.8k
1.2k words 1.2k words
Lauren’s parents died in a car crash when she was 3 years old. Her mum’s best friend, Catherine along with her husband David, decided to adopt her since Catherine could not get a child of her own.

They were heaven’s gift to Lauren. They always made sure she was happy, always compromised to her whims, always spoiled her with gifts...she was a lucky one! Nature too, spoiled her - she was tall and slender, had amazing long legs, long straight acajou hair with deep green almond shaped eyes, and a really sexy ass...She was now a hot 17 years old!

However, she grew up not very fond of her mum. Lauren was jealous of her! Jealous, because her dad loved her mother like crazy! And she sincerely believed her mother was not worth him! Her dad was a gorgeous man, and she loved him to bits! But she also loved that big beautiful cock of his! She had often watched him shower secretly and made a vow to herself that one day she would get it...

Lauren always walked around the house in tight tops and really tight shorts; underwear was practically NOT part of her daily life. And she often had the impression that her daddy did check her out, especially her ass. But she was not sure and so one night; when her mother left for work and said she would be back home vey late, Lauren decided that she had to check how right she was.

‘’Lauren, honey, do you want come watch a movie with daddy? I’ve got some nice comedy shows have a look!’’

Lauren could not resist smiling when she walked to the TV room, completely naked, with some sexy makeup on and high heels.

‘’Lauren! What, what is...What the hell?!?’’

‘’What’s the matter dearest daddy, you not happy? ‘’

‘’ Are you out of your mind?! What is this?’’

‘’Oh, come on dad... How about a real show for once huh?’’ Lauren purred innocently. She looked at him straight in the eyes, and slowly moved her right hand to her prominent breasts, ‘’is not a live show exactly what you need?’’

With that, Lauren switched off the TV and sensually moved towards her father to give him a lap dance. She sat there on his lap, folded his hands firmly so that he would stop trying to stop her and brushed her neatly shaven pussy continuously against his thighs. She started moving her hips round and round, and made her swollen nipples touch David’s body. She then started rubbing her round ass against his cock knowingly.

David could not believe his eyes! He knew that it had been a while since he had been fantasizing about his sexy daughter and had been dreaming about something like this to happen, but never, had he ever done something to make Lauren understand that! Yet the girl in front of him would not stop rubbing her soft warm body against his... David could feel his cock getting harder and harder just watching his daughter’s naked body, and how wet that lovely pussy of hers was getting. There was no way he would stop her now, NO!

When she felt the erection, Lauren smiled sweetly at her dad.

‘’Well, well, well, what do we have here daddy? ‘’ without letting him say a word, Lauren unzipped his trousers and took out that beautiful big cock she had always wanted.

‘’Lauren no...’’

‘’Just Shut up... See what mum cannot give you! See what you’re missing every night by fucking her and not me, you idiot!’’

Lauren placed her dad’s cock in her mouth, and slowly started running her tongue along its shaft, to gradually move towards his balls.

SoophieKamenski
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SoophieKamenski

Lauren took delight in the sensation of his cock getting larger and stiffer in her mouth. She then started to lick and suck those balls. Moving back to the shaft, she started to increase the action, and played around while making different moves. She sucked him hard,

‘’Oh fuck! Lauren! Look what you’re doing to me ‘’

‘’You like that huh, you like having me sucking your big dick, right daddy?’’

‘’Yes! Yessss! Oh Laureenn! Yes! Keep sucking daddy’s big cock!’’

Without any warning, David exploded a massive load of hot semen in his daughter’s mouth...And she took in all in without any problem, and licked her lips for more.

‘’Wow! Lauren that was just, just wow!’’

Lauren then, exposed her extremely hot and wet pussy to him. There was no way a man could resist such a sexy sight! And without waiting any longer, David licked that so intoxicating pussy,

‘’fucccckkk Daddy!!! Yesss!!’’ Lauren screamed, David continued to suck her more ferociously; his daughter’s body was trembling wildly!

‘’Baby, your pussy tastes so good!’’

David’s cock was hard as a rock again, ‘’Oh daddy! Oh! Is it better than mum’s pussy daddy?’’

‘’Hmm, definitely!’’

‘’Fuck me, dad, Fuck me! I want you to fuck your daughter’s cunt! Fuck her! Give me your cock please! ’’

It took no more, for David to just obey and plunged his massive cock inside her hot cunt as she said.

In and out, In and Out, slap slap were the sounds made by his balls against her pussy.

‘’FUUUCKKK!! Fuck me harder daddy!’’

‘’Ooohh! Baby!’’

‘’Daddy, promise me you’ll be fucking me now instead of mum! Oh God, fuck!’’

David was in absolute trance, so much that he did not realise when Catherine came back home.

....

Catherine screamed out loud.

David froze, but Lauren couldn’t care less, she finally had what she had been craving for after ages, she just couldn’t give up!

‘’Keep going, for fuck’s sake! Tell her it’s me you want!’’

David could not think, his cock was still hard and he still needed to fuck, and so kept rocking back and forth, only harder!

‘’Hold on Catherine, I’m about to...’’ David started to tell her;

‘’Cum inside me daddy!’’

That made it for David, who then exploded inside his daughter.

Lauren looked at her mother with a smirk, then at her dad

‘’Tell her, that as from now you’ll be fucking me and not her. And that, I’ll be taking her room sleeping next to you. She can stay in mine. ‘’

Catherine could not believe it, how could he, how could she, after all she had done for her?

‘’Unless...’’ Lauren added with a sexy grin, ‘’she obeys me and does what I want, then maybe I could let you fuck her at times...’’

David was torn, he knew that he would only want his daughter’s pussy after tonight... yet could not resist the idea of fucking them both, and so,

‘’Do as she says Catherine, only then you’ll get my cock!’’

Catherine, trembled and not knowing what to do, for, she still loved her husband dearly,

’’ What is it that you want Lauren?’’

‘’Well you can start by sucking my pussy ma...and if you manage to please me, then you can get some of daddy’s cock inside you...’’

Published 
Written by Sansmerci26
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments