Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I want you, Uncle Kerry Part 2

"Can he recover soon enough?"

7
0 Comments 0
3.7k Views 3.7k
2.0k words 2.0k words
"I'm going to get cleaned up." I say and I stand from the bed. 

He watches me leave the room, my tight ass, my breasts bouncing as I walk. He can feel his cock twitch at the sight of me.

He lays there looking up at the ceiling thinking about what had just happened. He had the best sex of his entire life with his beautiful niece. The feel of her against him, his cock inside of her, how long he's wanted this and now it has happened. He hears the water turn on and he gets up and walks down the hall to the bathroom where he sees the door is wide open. He can see her standing there, the water running down her long black hair that just barely reaches her ass, her hands come up and rub her tits...his cock jumps again and he instinctively brings his hand to it, touching it with his fingers.

Her hands grip her breasts and she tugs her nipples. Oh god, she's touching herself...his dick grows in his hand and he begins to stroke it as he stands there watching. One hand slips down her stomach to her pussy and he sees her rub her clitoris with the tip of her finger as her head tilts back into the running water. She leans forward again and brings her hand lower and inserts her finger into her deeply and he hears a light moan. Does she know I'm here watching her? He wonders but he doesn't care.

She stops for a moment and turns towards him but she doesn't look at him. She reaches to the shelves above the toilet and grabs something. Its a vibrating toy he sees and as she presses it against her clitoris he strokes faster. She lifts her foot onto the soap holder on the wall giving him a perfect view of her already soaked cunt and as she glides the toy up and down her slit and between her ass cheeks, even with the water he can see her juices drip down her leg. She inserts the toy into her as she closes her eyes. No wonder why she was so tight around him. He knew she wasn't a virgin but he was certainly bigger than that toy...nine and a half inches and thick is was he has in his hand and now that she's had him, he expects the vibration is getting her off more than the size of that toy...

He watches as she slides the toy in and out of her, once in a while bringing it back to her clitoris and holding it there. Her body is so perfect...her hand caressing her breast no where near covers it...he's close and by the look of her tensing body, she is too. She turns her face to him and smiles then signals for him to come in and so he does, cock in hand.

"You like watching your niece fuck herself, don't you Uncle?" I ask him and he nods.

"I want you to cum all over me." I say to him.

Never before had he been told to cum on a woman, even at his age of 46 and here it is, his 26 year old niece telling him and he didn't have to be asked twice. He steps closer to the shower and I drop to my knees, never removing the toy from my pussy as I continue to make it go in and out of me as he strokes his meat in my face. I stretch out my long pink tongue to the head and lick it slowly before I kiss it and I can see it get harder, ready to cum. I take my toy which is vibrating furiously and place it on my clitoris which makes me arch my back and moan loudly. He moans as well as we both cum.

He watches his cum pour out all over his niece's body...dripping down her breasts and stomach, all the way to her pussy. She lets the toy slip from her and plop to the shower floor and she takes her fingers and traces the cum up her stomach and breasts then licks her fingers dry.

He gets into the shower with me and we wash each other. He lathers me up and the feeling of his hands against my skin makes me wet again and I can tell from his semi, he's getting turned on too. I look up at him with my big brown eyes into his deep green eyes as I run my hands up and down his toned and slightly hairy chest. He's always been very toned which is how I like it, not too much muscle but enough to tell he works out and takes care of himself.

He steps closer to me, letting his dick caress my soft stomach and I smile as I feel it get hard again.

"Would you like to take control this time, Uncle Kerry?"

Oh god, did he ever. Having her in control was amazing and the way she teased...but now its his turn and this turns him on more than ever, no teasing this time...

"Are you sure you know what your asking, my sweet sexy niece?" He asks and I just grin.

He knows what that means so he wastes no time. He pushes her back against the wall and kisses her deeply. He brings his kiss to her neck and lets his teeth glide against her skin making her knees weak. He knows what she likes so he bites into her neck, not too hard but enough to make her moan.

He then takes her wrists in one hand and brings them up over her head, his cock on her already soaked pussy lips, he hadn't known just how much she liked to be bitten until now and with her juices on his cock it is now rock hard. He lowers his lips to her nipple and twirls his tongue around it and massages it.

AndoraJoy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AndoraJoy

With his other hand he takes his cock and rubs it in between her pussy lips lubricating it and making her squirm. He smiles and nibbles her nipple before letting go of his cock, lifting her foot onto the soap holder, then thrusting his hardness deep into her pussy with one push.

She screams in pleasure as he pumps into her hard, her eyes close tight and mouth gapes open..those lips, those perfect lips...he thrusts again making her scream and then pumps slowly in and out before performing another hard thrust. Now for something different, he thinks to himself as he brings his arm around her back and runs his palm down the arch to her ass as the other hand continues to hold onto her wrists. He circles his finger around her ass hole which makes her squirm again and take in a deep breath.

He smiles then with another powerful thrust he also inserts his finger deep in her ass which makes her cry out, not sure whether to scream or moan. This makes his cock grow harder ready to erupt and from the tightening around his cock, she's ready too. He fucks her ass with his finger as he pulls his cock in and out of her pussy. Then, as they are both ready to cum he pounds hard into her, engulfing his shaft into her entirely and his finger plunges in as well nearly lifting her foot off the shower floor and again bites down on her neck she screams out and he feels her pussy walls wrap around his cock harder than ever before. He moans loudly and erupts in her, both their juices covering his cock and dripping down his balls.

I go limp in his arms as he removes his finger and his soft cock slips out from my wetness. He kisses my neck softly as he holds me, both of us out of breath.

"Let's get something to eat." He suggests as he looks down into my eyes.

"Oh, don't worry. I'm not done with my niece just yet." He adds and I smile.

We get dressed and go downstairs where we make lunch together. Once I've finished half my meal, I look up at him and grin making him wonder what I'm up to.I slip under the table cloth and undo his pants. Just feeling my fingers makes him get hard and he finds himself wondering how his perfect niece can keep making him so fucking hard so many times. I take him out of his pants and lick my hand to moisten it before I begin to stroke him. I feel him relax in his seat and I bring my lips to the head and kiss it softly before taking him all the way into my mouth and he gasps.

As I continue sucking him hard I suddenly feel him tense and I soon find out why.

I hear the front door shut and footsteps come down the hall. I pause in my actions and listen.

"Kerry! What are you doing here?" I hear my mother ask.

Suddenly the thought of getting caught gets me so hot..I grab his dick and stroke it.

"S-she called me and said she w-was bored so I came over. We're going to have lunch and I thought I'd take her shopping." He says as he tries not to moan, now feeling my tongue massage him.
 
"If she behaves...I'll take her to the movies."

"That's so great of you." She says and she pulls out a chair and I shift to the side as her legs come under the table so she doesn't kick me.

"You know, with everything going on with her father, she needs a man to show her not all men are bad. Its nice of you to treat her so well and I want to thank you. You're the only guy I've seen her get close to."

I try not to laugh, if only she knew how close we really are, or how well he treats me, never mind how well I'm treating him right now.

"Where is she?" She asks as she stands again.

"I'm not sure she just left the table before you came in." He says and jumps slightly as I slide my mouth over his entire cock.

I hear her leave the room and call up the stairs for me so I quickly get out from under the table.

Uncle Kerry gets his dick back in his pants as I take a trash bag and run out the back door. When I come back in she had just come back into the kitchen.

"Oh, hey mom. I was just taking the trash out before we left."

"I only stopped by because I forgot the paperwork for work." She says as she rolls her eyes.

"Silly me. I was just telling your Uncle that I was so happy he's spending time with you."

"I am too, mom. I really enjoy having him around." I can't help but smile.

"Well, you two have fun." She says and she grabs the papers from the counter and leaves.

"That was close." He says as he slumps back into his chair.

"And you, naughty girl." He says as he looks over at me.

"I guess you'll just have to punish me then, huh Uncle Kerry?"

"I guess I will. First, we eat and then I take you shopping." He says and as we eat, a plan begins to form in his head...perhaps it is just wishful thinking...but now that he's had her he doesn't want to stop....

To be continued.....
Published 
Written by WantingNiece
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors