Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I want you, Uncle Kerry Part 5

"Uncle Kerry's dream of fucking his niece as often as he wants is about to come true"

5
0 Comments 0
3.3k Views 3.3k
3.0k words 3.0k words
"Good morning." Uncle Kerry greets his naked niece as I walk into the bathroom while he takes a shower. "Where is your mother?"

"She left already." I smile and get into the shower with him, immediately dropping to my knees and putting his cock in my mouth. An instant hard on like only his niece can give him. I suck him nice and hard, making his knees shake slightly as he braces himself against the wall, water pouring down on us. Her lips feel so good wrapped around my cock, he thinks to himself...but that's not all he wants from her.

"Where is your toy?" He asks and I take him from my mouth and point to the shelves above the toilet. He opens up the cabinet and he finds it under a wash cloth. He smiles down at me and turns the vibrator on an gets down on the shower floor with me. "Lay back."

I do as I'm told and as I lay back he spreads my legs and brings the vibrating tip of the dildo to my clit. I let out a moan and he sees my juices begin to flow from me. He slides his finger into my cunt as he twirls the dildo around my clit. He smiles seeing my face contort with pleasure. He removes his finger and replaces it with a hard pound of the dildo which makes me scream out. He grabs his cock in his hand and strokes as he fucks me with the toy.

After a while, he takes the dildo out and instructs me to turn around and get on my knees.

"Yes, Uncle Kerry." I say with a playful smirk which makes him want to throw the toy and fuck me right there but he composes himself. I get onto my knees and stick my ass in his face. He takes the toy and runs it in between my pussy lips from behind as he watches my sweet juices flow down my thigh.

Nice and lubricated, he brings the toy in between my ass cheeks and slowly inserts into my tight ass. I moan loudly and he begins to pump it in and out of me while he brings his other hand to my soaked pussy and glides in three fingers. I scream out and even buck my hips with him. He takes his fingers with his niece's juices and strokes his cock.

He can't take it anymore, the smell of me, the feeling of my slippery cunt...He keeps fucking me in the ass with the toy as he leans in, cock in hand, and pounds it into my pussy. I gasp, unable to moan or scream and he can feel me tremble as I'm ready to cum. His dick is constricted by my pussy, like its trying to pull him in further.

Once my orgasm slow he pulls the dildo out and grabs hold of my hips and starts ramming me hard. I moan and scream and I bucked my hips back against him. He has me straighten my legs and lay on my stomach an he pulls my legs together so I'm nice and tight around him as he pushes his cock hard into me. I feel he's ready to cum and I know he's ready when he reaches up and grab my hair and pulls my head back.

"Cum in me Uncle Kerry, please cum in me!" I scream and he let's go of his load. I feel it pumping hot cum into me and I again, orgasm with my body shaking uncontrollably.

He collapses to the shower floor next to me as we both catch our breath.

"Move in with me," he says and I lift my head up and look over at him, "your mother and I talked and, well...I want you to move in with me. Unless you don't want to have your Uncle as much as you want."

"Are you kidding?! Of course I will!" I excitedly crawl to him and kiss him deeply. He feels my hand travel down to his cum soaked cock since the water from the shower hasn't washed it away yet.

"I have to go to work." I look at him and pout. "We'll have plenty of time..."

He stops talking as I go down and consume his soft cock in my mouth. He growls before grabbing my hips, making me straddle him in a 69 position as he lowers me onto his face. His dick grew nice and hard in no time and I make sure to bring my mouth all the way down his shaft and back up with a twirl of my tongue. I moan against his cock as I feel his tongue against me and in me. He smacks my ass and I begin to move my hips, fucking his face. I run my hand over his balls and he's ready to cum again. He pushes my hips to the side and I remove him from my mouth as he does.

"Go kneel on the toilet seat facing the wall." I do as I'm told and he walks up behind me. "Now, one leg at a time."

As I hold onto the toilet seat facing away from him, he helps me get my legs up and around him as his cock slides into my warm wetness. Bracing myself, he begins to pound me with thrust upwards with his hands on my hips.

"Does my niece like that?" He asks and he get a moaning yes for an answer. "Louder for me baby girl."

I moan louder as I feel him cumming inside me and my moans turn into screams as my pussy contracts against him. He sets my knees back on the toilet and still buried deep in me, my back up against him, he reaches around me and fondles my breasts as he lifts with his hips causing his hardness to rub in places I never knew felt so fucking good. He feels my juices drip out of me as my orgasm forces them out.

Trying to keep composure, we shower together and he gets dressed for work. How he longed to stay...as he kisses her once more but he makes himself leave and get into his car. He can still smell her, taste her....work will not be an easy task.

He certainly was glad to have an office job, he can't help but think. How could he have enough of her? Was it possible? By the way he strokes his cock from under his desk, picturing his niece's pouting lips wrapped around him, her soft pink tongue...no, it isn't possible. After all these years of wanting her, soon he'll be able to have her every day.

He thinks back to last night and how amazing he had made her feel. He was never one to disappoint but he even surprised himself. He had never felt a connection like that and by her reaction, she hadn't either. This wasn't just about his needs or wants, no...He wanted to make her feel that good all the time. He wanted to pleasure her like no other.

Fuck, I'm cumming, he thinks as he quickly grabs some tissues. Just then someone walks in. It's a co-worker, a tall blond with long legs that she loves to show off. He can't help but think that his niece's breasts are bigger than hers...

"Hey, Kerry I was thinking we could go for dinner tonight. It'll be my treat." She says in that sexy voice of hers. He coughs a bit as the rest of his cum shoots into the tissue. He won't deny that she is attractive but compared to his niece...God, what's happening to him?

"I can't, I already have plans Julie." He says and she pouts which makes him think of his niece. Trying not to be obvious, he sits up straighter and pulls his pants up as he does, covering his softening penis.

"Who's the lucky girl? I'm sure she can't please you the way I can." She says as she leans forward, putting her hands on his desk, showing off his cleavage. He had tried for a year to fuck Julie and finally a week ago he had but, he thinks and can't help smiling, his niece was better especially for someone so young...Just think of all the things I can teach her...

"It's my niece actually, she's going to be moving in with me."

"Oh, well then let me know when you're free sometime. Call me if your plans change." She says as she leaves the room. This got him wondering, would his niece fuck a woman? He could go forever just fucking his niece but the thought of her fucking another woman with him...Damn, where's that tissue?

He can't get back to his sisters house fast enough once work is done, though he was hoping she wouldn't be there yet so he could have a go with her daughter again, but unfortunately her car is there as he pulls in.

When he walks in, he finds them sitting in the kitchen and from the bits of conversation he caught as he walked in, they were already talking about his niece moving in with him.

"Hey, Welcome back!" I get up and give him a hug and kiss on the cheek before I sit again and he does the same, looking over at his sister who is smiling.

"Sorry, Lilly was so excited to talk about moving in with you so we already started."

"I'm glad.

Bigglasses
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Bigglasses

It shouldn't take long for me to get my house ready for her to move in." He'd make sure of that. He wanted me there now.

"I can help you, Uncle Kerry. It'll be fun!" I speak up and he feels his cock twitch.

"I was just telling Lilly that I think it'd be good for her to get out on her own. Though she'll be with you it will still feel like she's on her own and being 26, living at home with her mom loses its charm after a while."

"Plus with Tom here, I'm sure you guys will want privacy."

"Okay young lady." Mother smirks and I laugh. "Tom and I are in no rush so take your time."

"Like I said, it won't take long. With Lilly's help I'm sure we can get the house ready in a week." He says. A week sounded about right. Normally it'd only take him a few days, even with painting my room, but knowing him and his niece, they'll need the extra time to fool around in between.

"Great! Well, I've ordered pizza for the two of you and it'll be here soon." Mother says as she pulls out some money from her purse and hands it to him.

"What about you?"

"Tom and I are going out. I'm sure you and Lilly will want to discuss this more, rules and such for when she moves in, so if you'd like to stay the night in the guest bedroom you can but don't expect me back until after work tomorrow."

"Go mom!" I cheer and again, she smirks.

"You two have fun." She says as she gets up and grabs her bag for the night and leaves.

"So, you're sure about this huh?" He asks me once we hear mother's car leave the driveway.

"Do you have to ask?" I stand and remove my shirt and he sees that I have on the red laced bra he bought me at the mall. I throw my shirt at him and run and he grins and chases after me into the living room, tackling me onto the couch before kissing me as if he'd been wanting to all day. "You've missed me I can see. Did you think about me at all?"

"How could I not think of my beautiful niece?" He asks as he kisses me again.

"I know I've been thinking of my hot Uncle."

"Oh have you?" He asks and I smile. I slink out from under him and he sits up, watching as I slowly begin to strip for him. I hear a light moan escape his lips as he unzips his pants and pulls out his semi and begins to stroke it. As I remove my thong I turn my back to him and bend over, exposing my ass and pussy to him. I look over my shoulder at him and suck on two of my fingers before bringing them in between my legs, rubbing my pussy. His mouth drops open as he strokes faster and my fingers sink into me.

Just then the doorbell rings and he grabs a pillow to cover him. I remove my fingers and lick my juices from them as I go to the door and look through the peep hole. I recognize the delivery man as a guy who had a crush on me back in High School. I go over to my Uncle and kiss him as I take the money from his free hand.

"Time to have some fun." I say and he smiles as he watches me go to the door and open it, still naked. The delivery man's face is priceless and I smile at him.

"How much was it again?" I ask as he hands me the pizzas.

"Don't worry about it." He mutters.

"Well, I have to pay you some how." I say and I take his hand and place it on my breast. Uncle Kerry feels a sting of jealousy but the sight also turns him on at the same time as he continues to stroke himself from under the pillow. "I have to go now, but I'm sure I'll see you again."

The delivery man wobbles to his car, still facing me unable to pry his eyes away, his boner very apparent through his pants, and he stumbles into his car. I give a little wave before shutting the door and I turn to my Uncle.

"You are so bad." He says as I put the pizzas down on the end table.

"I'll bet on that." I say as I show him the money that the delivery man didn't take. He tosses the pillow to the side and walks over to me. He embraces me and kisses me passionately. He takes the money from me and puts it on the pizza box before lifting me up and wrapping my legs around him.

I feel his cock against my pussy as he carries me to the kitchen where he lays me down on the kitchen table with my ass at the edge, legs bent.With one long lick his tongue travels from my ass up my pussy and I moan as I place my arms above my head. I love feeling his tongue against me and....Oh god, inside me!

"Uncle Kerry wants to fuck you baby girl." He says before penetrating me with his tongue again and wriggling it around.

"I want you, Uncle Kerry! Fuck your niece!" I moan and he smiles as he stands. He rubs my pussy, getting my juices on his hand before stroking his dick to lubricate it, then finally inserting it into my longing swollen pussy, nice and slow. The sensation is driving me crazy as he pulls in and out so slowly but he holds my hips, not letting me thrust into him.

"You have no idea how much you've teased me, even in my thoughts. Now my niece, it's your turn." He rubs my clit with his finger tip as he continues to fuck me agonizingly slowly. My moans make him want to go faster but the pleasure of teasing her stops him. Both of his hands travel up to my breasts where he plays with my nipples making me squirm. "You know that I want you for myself?"

"Uh huh." I moan.

"Nothing would ever change that. I was wondering though, have you ever been with another woman?" He asks as he pushes harder into me.

"No." I say still engrossed in the intense pleasure.

"Would you ever? The thought of your hot body pleasing another woman...God it makes me so fucking hot!" He says as he pounds into me again I moan louder. He feels me getting wetter but not because of an orgasm, no...the thought of another woman turns me on as well.

"If you stop teasing me and fuck me right now, I'll show whatever girl you pick just how well I can please them and they'll never want anything else again." With that he wouldn't be able to tease me anymore even if he wanted to. My words almost make him cum right there.

He sits me up and without taking himself out of me, he lifts me up and carries me to the living room. He pulls out of me as he set me down, but not for long. He turns me around and leans me over the arm of the couch. His cock is rock hard now and her pussy is so fucking juicy, he can't help but take a taste of me before pounding the shit out of me and exploding deep in me.

"Do you have someone in mind?" I ask him a few moments later as we sit on the floor, still naked eating pizza.

"I do but I don't know if she'd be willing."

"There's only one way to find out. Call her up and have her come over." His attention snaps to me.

"Tonight?!"

"Why not, we have the house to ourselves." I say and he drops his slice of pizza and takes my hand in his as he looks into my eyes.

"I was telling you the truth, you know there is no one I want more than you." I smile.

"I know Uncle Kerry, but to be honest, I've always wanted to try it with a girl before so we'd be giving each other something we both want." He smiles as well then grabs his phone from his pant pocket and calls Julie.

To be continued...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by WantingNiece
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors