Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I watched my mom part 2

"I had to do her for real now"

9
0 Comments 0
1.8k Views 1.8k
1.1k words 1.1k words
Mom called me last week and told me that she needed my help closing out some legal matter of Dad’s. I told her I would come out. My wife couldn’t come because of work and my kids were in school. It would be Mom and me alone. My cock was twitching at the possibilities.

The flight was impossible. I tried to sleep, but my thoughts kept playing that bath over and over again. I swear I had a five-hour hard on. The stewardess asked me more than once if I felt all right. She said I was flushed. I was hot, but not in a way she could imagine. When I finally landed and got my bags, Mom was not there to meet me. I turned on my cell phone and immediately got the message that she wouldn’t be able to pick me up, but she would reimburse the rental car if I could drive myself home. She also added that She might not be home when I got there because of a meeting she had to attend. I quickly got a rental car and drove the extra two hours to my boyhood home. The house was dark when I pulled in the driveway. I quickly unloaded my bags and took them to my old room, which was now a guest room. I was exhausted so I stripped down to my underwear and slipped under the covers for a nap. It wasn’t long before I was in dreamland. In my dream I was 18 again and performing my lazy Saturday jack off ritual. I had just turned on the TV and got the tape going when I heard the familiar sound of car tires on gravel. I jumped in my dream and my eyes popped open just in time to see Mom peeking her head into my door. Déjà vu! I waited till I heard the sound of the bath going. My heart was beating so fast in anticipation of what was to come. When I heard the water turn off I got up and walked to my door. This time I stripped naked and my cock sprung out as I lowered my underwear. I opened my door and quietly crept down the hall. The steam from the bath was coming out of the bathroom door again. This time as I stopped to look, Mom was already in the bath. The first think that shocked me was that she had dyed her hair red. She was washing herself as before, but I could see that she was glancing at the door. I started to stroke myself at the sight of her large tits with huge pink nipples. They may have been a little saggier but they were still big. Mom titled her head back and lifted the washcloth and squeezed water down onto her breasts. She looked directly at me as I stood stroking my cock. I purposely stumbled through the door.

“What are you doing?” she stated breathlessly.

“Stroking my cock to your beautiful body, Mom.” I stated confidently.

“Call me Roxanne. What do you want?”

I remembered that Mom had told me how as a teenager she had always wanted red hair and to be named Roxanne.

Jessy_Ross
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Jessy_Ross

My desire lurched at this additional layer to our game. I let my hand off my cock and took steps so that it was right above her.

“Well, Roxanne, I want you to suck it. Suck me till I cum.” Mom reached out and grabbed my cock as before. She started to stroke me.

“Don’t you want to cum on me?” she asked coyly.

“No, Roxie, I wanna fuck you and cum in you!”

I was flush with desire. This was crazier that I imagined. I suddenly felt her lips wrap around my cock. She started sucking my head hard. My knees buckled at the force. She pulled her lips off my shaft with a pop.

“I want you to come in the bath with me” she cooed

I stepped over the edge of the tub and put my feet into the hot water. Mom rose up at the same time and embraced me. My hard cock rubbed up her fleshy belly almost touching the tips of her nipples.

“I want you to lick me and get me wet. Then you fill me with your cum.”

We kissed and her tounge shot into my mouth. I grabbed her butt and tweaked her nipple with my other hand. It was her turn to buckle. I caught her and slowly licked down her neck through her tits down her belly. I knelt in the hot water and pushed her pussy lips onto my rigid tongue.

She leaned back as I held her ass in my hands and licked up and down her slit. She tasted sweet and hot I flicked her clitty with my tongue. She moaned and shuttered. It was a quick orgasm for her.

I grabbed her waist and turned her around. She yelped as I swatted her butt as I prepared to enter her from behind. I spread her pussy lips and guided my cock head into Her hot wet twat.

“Oooooo fuck me good Jim!”

I stroked slowly at first. I penetrated her deeper and deeper. Once I hit the hilt of her pussy I started to increase my speed. I reached around to grab her tits as started to fuck her like a wild animal. I started to grunt. She was moaning and squealing. It wasn’t long before I felt myself getting close to orgasm.

“Oh baby, I’m gonna fill you with my cum!”

“Oh Yes! Yes! Fill Roxanne with your cum!”

At this I started to cum. I spurted my load with in Mom’s pussy as she started to shriek and moan in orgasm herself. I drove deep one last time to get the last into her and I let out a large moan.

“Mmmm. MMMmmmm baby! That felt so good!” she sighed as I pulled my cock out of her hot cum filled pussy.

She turned and we kissed again. We took many more “baths” in and out of the water that week. Mom or rather Roxanne continues to me my lover when I can get out of town alone.
Published 
Written by Lil_Kai
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors