Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Identical Twins II - Our Graduation

"Our close twin bonding keeps getting closer."

14
3 Comments 3
2.9k Views 2.9k
3.2k words 3.2k words



This story is a chronological progression from my last story: Identical Twins - Camping Trip. Our camping trip ended in February 1997, just prior to my twin brother and me commencing our second year at university. Before continuing, I must correct a misconception I provided in my first story, thanks to some person who passed a comment in the comments section. After being led to believe Hunter and me were identical twins, I have since found out we are only fraternal twins, albeit we have striking similar appearances.

After returning from our camping trip, I went and saw my local GP and she prescribed the pill for me. The withdrawal method we used on the camping trip is very unreliable and at this stage in my life, I never wanted to get pregnant. I travelled each day to university with Hunter at the Southern Cross University in Churchill, some 20km or 12 miles away. I can still vividly remember one Thursday afternoon at university sometime late in March. We both had “free” periods to end the day. I was as horny as anything, as we never had any opportunity at home to have sex with each other since the weekend, when mum and dad were out shopping.   I said to Hunter “Let’s drive to Billy’s Creek and make love, I need to feel you inside me.”

“Sure sis, I haven’t been there for ages since we went fishing there once”

Billy’s creek is a small creek, which feeds into Middle Creek and is situated half way between the Campus and a town called Yinnar. It is an excellent fishing spot with a camping or picnic area near the bridge. The creek is full of trout and a great place to fish. As Hunter drove off, I placed my right hand on his crotch through his jeans and gave a little rub. I could feel his 16cm cock harden under my stimulation. Hunter was trying hard to concentrate on the road and acknowledged that it felt good. Being a very warm autumn day, I took off my bra from under my top and thew it onto the back seat. In warmer weather I frequently go braless as my breasts are small and there is no sag. My nipples are quite pointed, giving the appearance of pointed breasts, rather than small rounded ones.

On arriving at the bridge, Hunter turned into the picnic spot and parked our car under a big gum tree. We started kissing and I unzipped his jeans and pulled out his cock which hardened in my hands. Hunter then unbuckled his belt and removed his jeans and jocks. I bent over and flicked my tongue around the head of his fully erect cock. As I licked around his cock, I tickled his balls, and then licked up and down the shaft, feeling his cock stiffen even more. I was wearing a short skirt, just above knee high and removed my panties. Hunter began to move his fingers through my dark thick pubes and getting my juices stirring. We were both ready for sex at this stage and horny as hell. I laid my passenger seat right back to almost horizontal and Hunter got out the drivers side to come around and join me. At that very moment, another car pulled into the picnic area and two guys with fishing rods got out.

“Shit Hunter, we can’t do it here with those guys around. Let’s lock up the car and walk across the stream and go into the paddock further down stream.”

“Good idea Tammy.” We then readjusted our clothes and locked the car, crossed the stream and walked downstream some.

“Here is a perfect spot sis, lets do it here.”

The spot that Hunter picked out was very close to the bank of the stream and shaded by the foliage of a huge weeping willow. There was nobody within sight and we had the place to ourselves. As Hunter stood facing me, I unbuckled his jeans and pulled them down, along with his jocks. I was kneeling before him when I took his cock into my mouth. His cock hardened, almost on demand and swelled in my mouth. I paused for a moment and removed my top, skirt and panties and we were both fully naked. I continued my head job on my brother until a little precum appeared. I licked it off and swallowed it.

I then lay on the grass and spread my legs, giving access to Hunter to go down on me and lick between my protruding lips while I teased my own clit. When my juices began to flow, I used this for lubrication on my clit and I was really turned on.

“I’m ready Tammy, ride me and fuck me so I come deep inside you.” Hunter’s favourite position was with me on top. He loved watching me lower myself and impale myself on his cock. He loved watching his cock go in and out slowly and fondle my breasts at the same time. If I leant forward, he could also lick my nipples and breasts as we fucked.

Hunter laid on his back and I straddled him, facing him. Impaling myself on his rigid cock I lowered myself until I tool it all; slowly rasing myself until his shaft was exposed and just the head was embedded in me. I did this a few times slowly until everything was fully lubricated and then I quickened the pace. We got into a wonderful rhythm and after some 3-4 minutes I could feel the tell tale signs that he was close to cumming.”

“I’m cumming Tammy, I’m cumming.”

“Fill my pussy with your hot cum Hunter.”

I could feel his cum explode inside me. I could feel his contractions and could feel the pressure of his squirts against my vaginal wall. There must have been 6-7 squirts before he grunted and slowed down. “Mmmmmh that was wonderful brother,” I said as I sat on his cock, trapping his cum inside me. As his cock slowly started to soften some minutes later, I sat up, unplugging myself. Hunter lay back in fascination as his cum oozed out of my pussy and over his tummy. Even though I hadn’t had an orgasm myself, I enjoyed every minute of our time together.

Over the next few months, we had several trips to Billy’s Creek after leaving the University Campus. The two of us always tried to be discreet, but a couple of times we were almost found out when we were together.

There was one time, a Sunday morning, when mum and dad went out shopping. I heard the car reverse down our driveway and saw mum and dad in it. I went to Hunter’s room for a visit and woke him up from his sleep-in. I crawled in bed beside him and we started kissing and playing with each other and got ourselves very randy. I needed to cum myself and had Hunter lick me and insert two fingers in me. He soon got me very wet and after about 10 minutes, I could feel a tingly sensation deep inside me. I had cum before, but not very often. I told Hunter to keep going and that I was real close to orgasm. Fingering me faster and harder, he brought me to a wonderful orgasm, and as each contraction shuddered through my body, some fluids oozed from my swollen pussy lips. I was in heaven; all I wanted to do now was fuck with my brother and have him cum inside me too. As I was still high on my sexual plateau, I was hoping I might even experience another orgasm.

Just as Hunter mounted me doggy style on the edge of the bed, we heard dad’s car drive up the driveway. I grabbed my clothes and headed for the shower and Hunter turned over and pretended to be asleep. That was close! The next night we got home from Campus mum come up to me and said “Tammy, I am worried about your brother. I was cleaning the bedrooms this morning and making the beds and I found a pair of your panties under his bed.”

Oh no! That’s where they were, how clumsy of me. “I don’t think it’s anything to worry about mum, maybe some of my washing got caught up with his last night.” I had to think of some dumb excuse to take the heat away from Hunter and me.

“Well Tammy, keep an eye on your underwear, and if you see any of them missing, tell me about it immediately.”

That was the end of that story and we never made that mistake again.

On one other occasion we had both been to a party and had a few drinks. It had been hot inside and we decided to go outside for a few minutes to cool off. I was a bit randy, as always, and came up and gave Hunter a big hug and cuddle. Holding him tight, I stood on my toes and planted a big wet kiss on his lips and buried my tongue down his throat. A voice behind us said “H’hum, what’s going on here between you?” It was some guy from my Law class wondering what the heck was going on.

“Nothing” was the reply from Hunter. “Tammy wasn’t feeling well and I told her I was going to take her home.

miiaapril
Online Now!
Lush Cams
miiaapril

She just came up and hugged me and thanked me for doing that.”

“It looked a bit more than that Tammy,” this guy said to me. With that Hunter told him we were off and promptly left. When I saw him next in class, I hosed down the whole situation and convinced him that he totally misread the situation.

The rest of the year was quite uneventful, as we were very careful where and when we did things together. Both of us passed our modules with honours and ready to do our third year of University. That year, 1998 went very quickly and once again, both of us excelled in our academic results. Mum and dad were so proud of us; they took us for a three week holiday up to the Gold and Sunshine Coasts in Queensland . We arrived up there on New Year’s Eve and stayed in a 3 bedroom unit in Surfer’s Paradise . Both Hunter and I had our own separate rooms, so any hanky panky was out of the question.

Over the next two weeks, we visited such places as Sea World, Dream World, Wet “N Wild, and Movie World. Not having any time to ourselves, we were both a bit sexually frustrated. We left the Gold Coast and then headed to the Sunshine Coast , North of Brisbane. Dad had booked us into a condominium at Noosa Heads for our final week on holidays. The real good news was that it was peak tourist time, and most holiday lettings were taken. All that was left was a 2 bedroom apartment, one with a double bed and the other with two single rooms. On arrival, we unpacked our luggage into the drawers, looked at each other, and I said to Hunter “Wow, finally we can fuck again.”

That night we planned our trip there after having dinner. We watched a movie on the in-house DVD player, and then we headed for bed. I whispered to Hunter “We have to be very careful doing anything and don’t make any noises.” One thing in our favour was that the two bedrooms never shared a common wall. The springs on the bed were quite squeaky, so full sex on the bed was out of the question. After midnight when we were sure mum and dad was asleep, Hunter crept in my bed beside me. He put his hands under my nightie and inside the elastic of my panties. Running his fingers through my thick bush of pubic hair, his wandering fingers soon found my pussy and clitoris. As he played with my sex, I had released his hardening cock from his jocks, running my hand up and down the shaft of his cock. We both made each other cum through masturbation and curled up and slept together for the rest of the night. In the morning, Hunter went back to his bed in case mum or dad was up.

We finally got dressed and the whole family had breakfast. We went to a travel agent and booked a day trip for Fraser Island , the following day. Fraser Island Is the world’s largest sand island, with many natural streams, rain forests and lakes. The day was spent on Noosa beach and a walk through the Noosa National Park . Within the park, there are several bush walks ranging from 2-10km or 1-6 miles. We had a reasonably early night that night, as we all had to be up around 5 am for a 5.30 pick-up from the apartment. We leave in the dark, drive through Tewantin, cross the water via a ferry, and finish on Fraser Island . (If you want to view some wonderful pics of Fraser Island , go to www.Flickr.com and type in Fraser Island . It is a wonderful experience to visit there.

That night all of us were in bed early, preparing ourselves for the long day ahead. Hunter and I lay in bed for a little while, until we were sure that mum and dad were asleep. “I want to fuck you Tammy,” were Hunter’s words to me as he moved beside me in bed.

“We can’t do it in here Hunter, the beds are too squeaky.” I then suggested we could do it on the floor. Placing a pillow under my head and 2 pillows under my butt, Hunter approached me and got on top. It wasn’t over comfortable, but hey, who is complaining. We screwed for about 10 minutes until Hunter violently ejaculated inside my dripping wet pussy. We both got back into bed, and being a single bed, we were soon both sleeping on the wet patch. A knock on the door around 4.30 am woke us up and mum told us to get out of bed and have breakfast. A wonderful day was had by all that day and we arrived home around 8.30 pm and had a bite to eat before going to bed.

“What are you 2 kids doing tomorrow” said mum. “Your father and me are sleeping in and resting for the day as we are very tired.”

Hunter replied “Tammy and I will go down to the beach and do the 10km bush walk.”

Hunter and I made ourselves breakfast in the morning and left for the beach. We had our bathing cozies on underneath or shorts and tops.   We spent about 2 hours in the water on the main beach, then decided to go for a walk. The day was very hot and humid, being the middle of summer. We saw a sign saying Alexandria Beach 5km and headed in that direction. By now, it was late morning and we arrived at the headland at Alexandria Bay . We were standing on top of a cliff looking along a long sandy beach, about 1-2km long. I looked at Hunter and he looked at me and I said, “Hunter, are those people down on the beach wearing any clothes?”

“Well I’ll be damned Tammy, no, they aren’t,” replied Hunter. We kept on following the path that led down to the beach. It was very secluded, and a long way from the town itself. When we arrived there, there must have been 200 people or so on the beach, about 2/3rds of them male. From our observations there, I think most of the guys there must have been gay, as the guys would parade up and down the beach, looking at each other and then finish up talking. Hunter and I removed our clothes and we sat near 3 other women, in their late teens.

While on the beach, we did a lot of swimming in the very warm and blue water and then went for a walk up and down the entire beach. We held each others hand as we walked, feeling the warmth of the sun on our naked bodies, neutralized by the hint of an early sea breeze. While on the beach, I learnt of the power and eroticism of water, something I had never experienced before. While we were wading thigh deep in the water, there were little white caps of waves breaking between my legs. The lapping of the waves were tugging against my pussy lips and pressing against my clit. By positioning myself in the perfect depth in the water, I was close to having an orgasm. I would strong suggest this to any woman who frequents the ocean.

By mid afternoon, the sea breezes had stiffened somewhat and there was sand in the air. People were leaving and only a handful of people remained. I went down to the waters edge where the white caps had transformed into small breakers. I sat in the warm water facing the ocean, legs apart, letting the water break into my pussy. It was such an erotic feeling. My body was tingling and nipples were firm and hard. I said to Hunter “There is hardly anyone on the beach, lets go into the sand dunes and vegetation and fuck.” Hunter needed no further coaxing as we walked briskly to a private place out of sight. We fucked for about 10 minutes and both cum and left fully satisfied.

On leaving the beach, there are freshwater showers there, to remove the sand and salt from your body. I washed Hunter down and he washed me down. As he was standing behind me under the shower, cupping my breasts with his hands, I could feel another erection pressing into my butt....

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by TammyTwin
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments