Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

If The Pantyhose Fit, Wear Them

"My husband's first experience with women's pantyhose"

23
6 Comments 6
21.5k Views 21.5k
1.7k words 1.7k words
"I guess I can blame my mom, for she was a hairdresser during the 70s, and she wore pantyhose daily. I remember the sight of her feet as she curled her toes and rolled the sheer suntan nylon over them, over her feet, up her calves, her thighs, covering that dark hairy patch between her legs. The sight of the nylon transformation as she pulled them up to her waist, over her ass was to me very exciting.

That same day, when I went to pee, I saw a pair on the bathroom floor. I remember picking them up. The soft, silky, sheer nylon sat limp in my hand. For whatever reason, I brought them to my nose and I inhaled the shaped nylon that encased her feet. My mother's scent radiated with a strong mix of what I remember to be like leather and vinegar. As I unfolded the limp nylon further they took their original shape.

They looked too small to fit my mother. I quickly brought them closer and I noticed something on the pair. Taking a closer look inside the pair, there was a little patch of different material. I figured I'd see if that had any smell, for I didn't mind the scent of the material that had encased her feet. As I brought it to my nose, I swore it caused my 18 year old cock to get hard.

The scent was pungent, strong, and musky. Later as my fetish grew, I understood the scent to have been from covering her pussy for many hours of long wear. Ever since that day, my curiosity has continued to grow.

Later that week, my mother had caught me holding a pair of her pantyhose. It was innocent, so I did it openly. My mother had told me they're called pantyhose, and she wears them to make her legs look good. She explained that they were very delicate, and that if they were on the floor or in the laundry that they were dirty and I shouldn't touch them.

It wasn't until much later that my mother actually noticed several pairs were missing over the course of time and later caught me wearing them. After walking out and allowing me to compose myself, she called me to her. Asking me to sit, she followed with a series of questions: what in the world were you doing? Like she didn't know!

"I was trying on your pantyhose."

"Why?"

"Because I was curious."

"So have you been taking all my pantyhose?"

"Ummm, yes."

"But they were in the laundry, why not take a clean pair from my drawer if you wanted them so bad?"

"Ummmm I don't know!"

"Why?" she continued to ask. Finally she broke me, but it wasn't until I looked down and noticed her dangling her shoe and her foot encased in sheer suntan nylon. I felt myself get hard. "Why?" she asked again.

"Because I like the way they smell."
"What do you mean? What smell? Where? Show me?" She stormed up and returned with a pair that she had just worn. "Now show me!" She tossed the pair to me. Catching silky limp clump of nylon, she told me to show her!

I held the foot section of her pantyhose in my hands. "Is that it? Is that it?" she asked again. I then opened them and aimed the cotton crotch directly to her. "That's disgusting, you should be ashamed of yourself!"

"What do you like about it? Answer me what do you like about it?"

"I like the way it smells." I hung my head low as I heard her huff. Her nylon feet were now out of her shoes and crossed under the bottom of her chair.

"Look at me! Look at me!" she said. "You only smell them right? Right?" I started to get teary eyed. "Tell me!" she said. "I, I, I lick them too!"

"Oh my God! Ohhh my. What is going on here? Are you OK?" she asked.

"Yes Mom, I'm sorry," I cried out. She asked if I could explain why the ones that were in the hamper were damp and sticky. I lost it and started crying. I told her that I had used them to ejaculate into. She got up and left. She left the pair she had taken out of the laundry on the table.

As she walked down the hall way, her faint words were, "You can keep 'em".

It wasn't until a few days later that she called me upstairs and said that she was in her bedroom. There was no one in the house except for us. She had me sit on her bed and she walked over wearing only a robe and to make things worse, she was wearing suntan pantyhose. Although I was 18, I had only been educated by stories, magazines, and porn; I had no sexual experience other then masturbation.

As I sat there, she sat down, put an arm around me and began saying how sorry she was for the way she had reacted.

ValentiinaLove
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ValentiinaLove

She told me that she did some research and that what I was experiencing was called a "fetish". I felt a bit relieved.

"Maybe there's a cure for it?" I asked, nervously shaking.

She laughed and brought her hand to my face and kissed me. "No, I'm sorry there's no medicine, and the only cure is to feed the fetish."

"Feed it?" I asked.

"Yes, that means to allowing it to happen, to take its course."

"And that means?" I asked.

"That means that I'll be more understanding and sympathetic to your needs."

With that said, she sat up and went to her dresser. I stared at her sexy nylon legs and feet as she took out a few pairs of pantyhose and handed them to me. She said that this should do for now! "They should fit you."

"What?" I asked?

"Ohhh yes, they should fit you!"

"Fit me?"

"Yes, silly. Having a fetish means you like to see, touch, smell, and wear. In order for me to be understanding and understand that you have a "fetish" you need to wear."

"What will everyone say," I asked?

"Nothing. It will be between us for I understand your condition. Now go on," she said. I got up to leave when she stopped me and told me to undress and put them on! I froze. "Yes, that's right. Sit down and put them on!" She stared at me as she picked a suntan pair out of the bunch and told me to put them on.

Still shocked, I was going over all the thoughts in my head! She said, "Fine you big baby, I won't watch, I'll stand over there." With her back to me she said, "C'mon, we don't have all day, everyone will be home soon. Don't forget to take off your underwear. They're called pantyhose just for that reason, built in panty. I expect you to wear them daily under your clothes. I'll be checking in on you, making sure you and your "fetish" are doing fine. And don't worry, for now on when I go shopping I'll buy for the both of us. Are you done yet?" she asked.

"Ahhhh, they're see through!"

"Yes they are, you knew that! Oh so what's good for mommy is not good for you?"

"No, I, I, I didn't say that. OK they're on."

Believe me, nothing except for a pillow could cover the tent in the silky pantyhose. She walked over, stood by me and she blushed, pretending to admire the silky sheer nylon tent. She ran her hand over my silky thigh. "These will do for now, until I go shopping."

"Get dressed," she said, and lets get a move on!" When I was fully dressed and ready to leave my parents room, my mother asked if I was forgetting something.

"Hmmmm ? I don't know!"

"How about a big 'Thank You' for Mommy?" I gave my mother a big hug and kiss while holding a few pairs of pantyhose in my hand.

"You don't seem happy?" she asked.

"No, I am, 'Thank You' again!"

"What is it?" she asked again. "Please tell me!"

"Well I don't mean to sound ungrateful but the pantyhose you gave me," she stopped me in my tracks.

"Ohhh what? The pantyhose that I gave you are new? Is that it? You want my used ones, don't you?" That being said, before I could answer, starring down at her legs and feet which had never seemed so sexy. She walked towards me, and pushed me onto her bed. She stood there, opened her robe and tossed it onto her bed. Her huge, milky white boobs were exposed. From her waist down she was encased in sheer silky nylon suntan pantyhose. She looked ravishing.

Her legs had never looked sexier and I did all I could not make eye contact with her for I was in trance with the dark hairy bush between her legs. She said, "Up here!" As I looked her in her eyes, she said that from now on that when she was done wearing her pantyhose that she would give them to me. I got an instant hard on!

"Really?" I asked. She looked at me, put her thumbs under the waistband and began rolling down her pantyhose. As she uncovered her dark hairy bush, her hair sprang to life. I guess that's where the name "Flatbush" came from. She got them all the way down, bending over as her huge boobs hung, she slipped out of them and handed them to me still warm from her wear. "A promise is a promise," she said. "Now, go!"

Later that night after dinner she sat on the couch, removed her shoes and to my surprise her feet were once again encased. She noticed my noticing and when we made eye contact she winked.

Published 
Written by Sexymylf
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments