Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Incest Runs in the Family - Chris' Story

13
1 Comment 1
3.9k Views 3.9k
3.4k words 3.4k words
This is a continuation of Sisters’ Gift XVIII. To understand everything, it would be advised to read that series. I promise, it’s pretty good.

End of Part XVIII: “So? My parents are brother and sister. You know that my dad has fucked both of your parents, including his other sister. I can give you the experience you need. You can go out with this girl and finally stop moping around the house. Face it Chris. You need to get laid, and I’m the girl to do it.”

Amy had me cornered. She knew she turned me on, and she knew I was not going to say no. I mean, who in his right mind would say no to her. She swung her hips back and forth as she approached me, simply radiating sexual energy. Her hazel eyes that changed with her mood were locked on me. They were now a deep blue. Her light brown, almost dirty blonde hair hung down her back. She pushed it behind her ear, then smoothed it out as she reached down her back. Her hand returned, and ascended up her body, slowly and sensuously teasing herself. Her nipples on her C-cup breasts were beginning to harden and poke through her tight, form fitting top.

Finally she reached me after her slow, sexy walk across the room. Her hand brushed my cheek, sliding down my body, and resting on my chest. There was no way she couldn’t feel my heart pounding out of control. Her other hand rested on my shoulder. She closed the space between us, and pressed her lips to mine. Still in shock, it took me a few seconds to realize what was going on. Her soft, full lips massaged my own, finally breaking me from my shock. I knew there was no going back, even if I wanted to. I wrapped my arms around her back and pulled her even closer to me. Our bodies were mashed together. I began to work my lips in a similar rhythm to hers. Amy’s tongue slithered between her lips and began to probe at mine. I opened up and let her enter. Although I had kissed before, this was infinitely better. The other girl was awkward and unsure of herself. Amy was the exact opposite. She was so confident in her abilities. And with good reason.

My hands started roaming her back, caressing her ass, and coming back up to her neck. Amy started to move her hand down from my chest. She softly dragged her finger tips across my still clothed body and finally came into contact with what she desired. My rock hard cock was creating an impressive tent in my shorts, and her hand quickly began to trace the outline, our lips still pressed together as our tongues dueled. Finally the kiss broke. She pushed me against the wall and sexily whispered in my ear. “Chris, we are going to practice everything today. First, I am going to suck your cock. Long and hard, until you cum in my mouth. I’m going to swallow it all, then push you down to my pussy. You are going to learn how to eat me to orgasm. Then, you are going to fuck me. Understood?”

I just nodded dumbly, amazed at what she just said.

“Good. Now let’s get these pants off and free that monster.”

In one motion, she pulled off my shorts and boxers. My dick sprang forward. She caught it in her hand and began stroking me. She lowered her face to my cock, and kissed the tip. Her tongue snaked out and slowly licked along just the head of my cock, teasing me, making me go mad with lust. She abandoned my cock in favor of my balls. She took one in her mouth, licking and sucking it, then repeated her actions on the other. She started kissing my tip again. I groaned at the immense pleasure. “Please, just suck it. I need to cum.”

She took her mouth off my cock. “Lesson one: if you want her deeper, don’t say it. Show it. Push her head down lightly or thrust up into her mouth lightly.”

She put her lips back on my cock, lightly sucking just the tip. I needed release. I placed my hand on her head and pushed down, trying to will her to take my cock deeper into her mouth. Slowly, she began to lower her lips over my shaft. She began to suck and lick again, bobbing her head up and down, working her way all the way down my shaft. She pushed down and I felt my tip being sucked into her throat. She fought back her gag reflex and swallowed. Her throat action on my cock was almost too much for me. I was going to cum any second. “I’m gonna cum. Oh my god this is amazing.”

She moved back up my cock, keeping only the head inside. Trapping my head inside her lips, she began to hum, creating a vibration down my shaft, causing me to spurt into her mouth. As promised, she took all of it into her mouth, not wasting a drop. When I slipped from her lips, she opened her mouth to show me my cum. She them swallowed, and showed me again. “All gone. Delicious.”

“Amy, that was incredible. How did you learn to do that.”

“Well, my dad just so happens to be into incest. And my mom just so happens to give killer blowjobs. My dad helps me practice, and my mom coaches me. I guess you can say it’s like a sport to me. A sexy family sport.”

I did not see that coming. My mouth hung open, and my tongue escaped its confines in my mouth.

“Well, since your tongue is already out, how about giving it some work?”

Rather than answer, I kissed her, not caring that I just came in her mouth. My hands went to her breasts and began to knead them. I broke the kiss and undid her shirt one button at a time. Gaining confidence, I kissed each inch of exposed skin as it became available to me. Soon enough, I had my head buried inside the valley surrounded by heaving breasts. Amy was turned on, and her breasts definitely cried out for attention. I tongued my way over to her right nipple, and began to lick in a circle around the nipple. Not once using my hand or lips, I just kept licking, occasionally giving the nipple a small flick with my tongue. When I heard a small muffled moan, I lowered my mouth onto the nipple and began to suck it into my mouth. I repeated the action on the other breasts, and Amy soon had saliva glistening on her twin mounds as I pulled away in favor of traveling down her stomach. I kissed my way down her stomach, stopping for only a moment to drive my tongue into her belly button. Finally I reached her pussy. I could feel the heat and arousal. “Amy,” I breathed, “I don’t know what I’m doing down here.”

“Just explore, lick and kiss all over me. And do to my clit what you did to my nipples. If you do that, I’ll cum like a fountain for you.”

I kissed and nibbled Amy’s pussy. I listened to her moans and discovered what she liked and didn’t like. Then I found her clit. I removed my mouth and just used my tongue. I circled the little nub and flicked across the pleasure center. She shuddered as a wave a pleasure went through her. I locked my mouth around her clit, licking and sucking, and she lost it. Amy gushed all over my face, and I happily ate it up, relishing the flavor. Amy took a while to return after her orgasm. She looked up at me. “There is no way in hell that was your first time eating pussy.”

“It was. I loved it though. I guess I just had a great teacher. Great tasting too.”

“Fuck it. Lessons are over. You are going to get your experience, but this is going to be from a crazy bitch who needs cock now. I am going to climb on top of you and ride you hard until we both cum. I need your cock in my pussy.” With that, Amy crawled over to me and gave my cock a cursory suck, making sure it was hard enough and wet enough. She impaled herself on my cock, taking it to the hilt on the first stroke. “Oh my god. I am so full. FUCK MEEEEE!!” As she and fell on top of me, I thrust up at her, as she rose back up I backed off. We established a good pace, and soon we were both moaning and on our way to our orgasms. Above me bounced a vision most guys could only dream about. Her sandy blonde hair was getting messed up with her rapid strokes. It flew all over her beautiful face, gently caressing her features. Her breasts bounce up and down in time with our combined thrusts. Her slender form seems to be built for sex. Finally, she screams out. “OHHHHH! So close. Almost there. I’m gonna... gonna …gonna CUUUMMMM! DON’T YOU FUCKING STOP! OOOOOAAUGHHH!” She flooded me with her girl cum again. Her convulsing pussy contracted around my cock, milking me for all I was worth. I exploded into her tight pussy with a scream, then we collapsed onto each other, sweaty and spent.

After coming down from my orgasm, I can finally speak. “Damn Amy, that was incredible. So much better than I could have imagined.”

“You’ve imagined this before?”

“Pretty much every day. You just love turning me on. I have to jack off like three times a day to keep from jumping you.”

“I wouldn’t mind you jumping me now. In fact, I think I would encourage it.” She leaned in and whispered to me.

chameleon_eyes
Online Now!
Lush Cams
chameleon_eyes

“In fact I don’t even think our family would mind. Check the mirror behind me.” I did. My moms, Aunt Abby, and Uncle Ty were all standing there, each of them sporting an amused grin on their face. Uncle Ty was the first to speak.

“How long has this been going on?” There was not a hint of malice in his voice, just curiosity.

Amy answered. “Well, it started today. Chris was moping about a lack of experience, and he wanted to ask this girl out, but was afraid he wouldn’t know what to do if the situation happened. At first it started being a lesson, but I got so horny that I turned it into a fuck session.”

“Yes, we saw that. You two looked great together. We just want you to know that if it happens again, it’s ok. We don’t mind.” Abby placated my thoughts. There was no way I was going to pass up fucking her again. But I had more pressing matters right now. I had to call up Jamie. I kissed Amy, and pulled out of her. I found my clothes, and put them on, watching her do the same. I reached into my pocket and pulled out my phone. I had a text. It was from Jamie.

“Watcha doin?”

I smiled. She always said that when we met up for tennis or to study. It was insanely cute. Instead of texting her back, I called her. After two rings, she answered.

“Hey Chris. What’s going on?”

“Hey Jamie. Just had a question for you.” I had forgotten that my family was still hovering over me, but was reminded when Amy let out a squeal of delight. I looked at her and shooed her and the family away. She left muttering something about being not being very nice to his first fuck. I smiled at her, and she returned it.

“Yea, Chris, what did you want to ask?”

“I was wondering if you were free on Friday night. I want to take you out.”

“Hmmm. Friday. Uh, hold on one sec.” As she checked she whistled. I thought it was adorable. “Um, yeah. Friday works for me. Where are we going? What should I wear?”

“Where is a surprise. I’ll pick you up at seven on Friday. Don’t eat beforehand. Don’t dress too fancy.”

“Ok, Chris. I’m trusting you.”

“Good. I’ll see you on Friday night.”

“See you then.”

We hung up, and I flopped backwards on the couch in exhaustion. It took everything not to tell her how much I love her and how much I want her. I didn’t want to scare her off. Amy and the rest of my family were thrilled for me, and kept giving me pointers.

I stopped them, wanting some privacy to plan the date. “Guys, I appreciate this. I really do. But all of these pointers are not nearly as good as the ones that Amy just gave me. I think I’ll be ok with those.” They chuckled at that, and left me to my planning. By the end of the night, I had it all worked out, and I went to sleep easily, completely tired out from the days activities.

Friday could not come soon enough. The days absolutely dragged on. Finally, 7:00 on Friday rolled around. As promised, I was waiting outside Jamie’s house. I rang the bell at exactly 7:01. She answered the door. She looked absolutely stunning. Her hair, like always cascaded down her back, flowing to just past her shoulder blades. Her eyes shone at me, sparkling at me. They were a teal color, and I was mesmerized by them. Her top matched her eyes, and highlighted her form perfectly. She dressed casually, wearing a nice skirt and her teal top.

“Wow, Jamie. You look fantastic.”

“Thanks Chris. Not too bad yourself.” I was wearing a pair of golf shorts and a button down shirt.

“Well, if you will come this way, I will take you to our date tonight.”

“Can you tell me where we are going?”

“No, and I almost forgot. You have to wear this until we get there.”

She looked apprehensively at the blindfold in my hands. “Um, Chris. What is this?”

“Trust me. I promise nothing bad will happen. I just don’t want to ruin the surprise for you.”

“Ok.” She sounded nervous, but tied the blindfold on, and we set out.

The time passed easily as we talked about whatever happened to pop into our minds. Soon enough we were there. I led her out of the car, and directed her to a secluded clearing in the woods. Open enough to be safe, but private enough for a date. As she stood with the blindfold on, I unpacked the picnic dinner I had prepared, and placed it on a picnic blanket. I also took out candles to set a mood. I lit them and then stood her in front of the blanket, facing outwards. I untied her blindfold. She was treated to a view of the entire city from over a cliff. The lights shone for us. Her gaze drifted to the picnic I had set up.

“Chris, this is amazing. When you ask a girl out you don’t fool around do you.”

“Not when she is as amazing as you.”

We sat and ate, conversation again flowing freely between the two of us. The candles were burning low, and we were enjoying each other’s company as we looked out at the view.

“So how many girls have you brought here Chris.”

“Just you. I wanted to find a place worthy of your beauty, and I figured that while no place exists, this would have to do.”

Jamie blushed. “What a corny line. But a sweet sentiment.” She snuggled close to me, and I wrapped my arm around her. I looked at her, deeply into her eyes. She looked back at me. “Put this on.” She was holding the blindfold she wore earlier in the evening.

“You aren’t going to push me over for that corny line, right?”

“Maybe, you just have to trust me.” She quickly tied the blindfold, and maneuvered me to the blanket we had set up. She sat me down. Suddenly, I felt her lips on mine. I was surprised, but elated. I kissed her back, keeping my hands at my side. The kiss was amazing, tender, and magical. Then just as suddenly as I started it was over. She removed the blindfold, and punched me lightly in the arm.

“Ow.” I winced in mock pain. “What was that for?”

“Not asking me out sooner. What took you so long?”

“Jamie, you are by far the most beautiful person I have ever seen. I have never had any luck talking to girls, and I was scared shitless to talk to you. I didn’t know what to say, so I would rather be invisible, than an embarrassment. You are the reason I play tennis, and I was thrilled to be paired up with you at first. Finally, I would have something to say to you. Amy kept telling me to ask you out, but I had no confidence, I was sure you would reject me. Finally, she told me that you liked me, she could tell. And that if I didn’t act soon, you would be gone, taken by someone else. I called you that same day.”

“Chris, that’s beautiful. But I’m just me. Am I really that intimidating?”

“To me you were. But just because it is so hard for a guy like me to say the right thing to a girl like you.”

“Well, you are saying the right things now.”

“Really?”

She bit her lower lip and nodded her head. She leaned into me, and kissed me again. I responded this time, and kissed her back. Our kiss deepened, as she pushed her tongue through my lips. I opened my mouth, and we engaged in a...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by fjdjf54
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments