Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Indentity Confusion Part 2

3
0 Comments 0
2.7k Views 2.7k
1.9k words 1.9k words
“Shit!” Dave stepped away from Maggie, looking frantically around the kitchen for a place to hide. He couldn’t believe what he’d just done. Regardless of the sudden feelings he felt for Maggie, Jenna was still his girlfriend.

“Mags, is that you?” Jenna called.

Maggie’s hands shook as she struggled to tie her bathrobe shut. Her entire body still tingled from the first orgasm she’d ever experienced, and combined with her growing nerves at Jenna’s arrival, her hands were nearly useless.

“There you—” Jenna froze as she surveyed the scene in the kitchen. Maggie’s flushed face and partially untied bathrobe, Dave’s equally flushed face and hard cock poking through his pants…“What the fuck?”

“Jenna, I thought you were at work,” Maggie said, her anger at her sister overpowering her usual shyness. How dare Jenna cheat on Dave? Maggie couldn’t even get one boyfriend, and Jenna seemed to think she could have as many as she wanted.

Jenna ignored her sister, as she so often did, and turned her anger on Dave. “You fucking perverted bastard!”

“Jenna—” Dave began, but he found he had nothing to say. He was torn between his feelings for Maggie, his guilt, and his hurt at Jenna’s betrayal.

“Who the fuck do you think you are? That’s my sister!”

“Jenna,” Maggie said.

Jenna kept her eyes focused on Dave. “What, you thought you’d date a twin, see if you can get in on some extra action?”

“Jenna,” Maggie said.

“You fucking piece of shit, Dave!”

“Jenna!” Maggie shouted. Jenna finally turned and stared at her sister in shock. Maggie never shouted. “Calm down. It’s not what it looks like.”

“It’s not what it looks like? Your tits are hanging out and his cock is ready to bust through his pants.”

“That’s not what I meant.” Maggie slid off the counter and walked towards her sister. A strength and sense of control she’d never felt before overcame her. Hell, if orgasms gave her this much confidence, she should have them more often. She smiled widely at Jenna. “Busted.”

“Yeah, no shit,” Jenna said.

Maggie laughed. “You still don’t get it. He wasn’t pretending that he thought I was you. He really did think I was you. I let him believe it. It was easy. Too bad you came home when you did.”

“Maggie, what—” Dave began, but still found himself at a loss for words. He couldn’t believe what he was hearing. His already growing feelings for the twin he’d never noticed grew even stronger. Not only was Maggie willing to take the blame to protect him, but she was standing up to her sister in order to do it. As far as he knew, Maggie had never done that.

“Sorry, Dave,” Maggie said, turning her head and winking at him so Jenna wouldn’t see. “I couldn’t resist.”

“You little bitch. You know the rules. You don’t touch my men unless I give you permission,” Jenna said, stepping closer to her sister as her anger got the better of her.

“Relax, Jenna. It was fun. They’re always trying to pull it on us, it’s about time we pulled it on them.”

Jenna looked between Dave and Maggie, struggling to focus all the thoughts that were running through her head. She was pissed off that Maggie had the nerve to step out of line, but the flustered look on Dave’s face was almost worth it. She loved watching men squirm. Besides that, Maggie’s little trick had saved Jenna having to explain to Dave where she’d been. “Did you like it, Dave?” Jenna asked.

Dave’s jaw dropped in surprise, and both twins laughed.

“I liked it,” Maggie said.

Jenna stepped closer to her sister and put her hands on her shoulders. “She is beautiful, isn’t she, Dave?”

“Um, yeah. You both are,” Dave said, his heart pounding and his cock hardening again.

Jenna ran her fingers along Maggie’s face. “I’ve missed you, Mags,” she said, before putting her lips over her sister’s.

Maggie gasped in surprise, but returned Jenna’s kiss greedily. Their lips melted together so easily. Their lips were meant to be together. They were the same lips. The same tongues, desperately trying to meld into one.

It wasn’t as if the sisters hadn’t kissed before. They’d done everything together when they were teenagers. But the moment Jenna had started dating, it had all stopped. Maggie tangled a hand in her sister’s hair, realizing how much she’d missed it. This was the Jenna she loved.

Dave felt light-headed as he watched his girlfriend and her twin sister kiss. Their smooth pale faces close together, their soft red lips locked, their delicate hands caressing each other’s bodies, their waves of long auburn hair flowing over each other’s shoulders, distinguishable only because Maggie’s was still wet. Jenna had untied Maggie’s bathroom and was caressing one of her boobs. Dave’s eyes never left the women as he unbuckled his pants, pulled his cock out, and started stroking it.

Jenna laughed. “I think he likes it.”

“God, I do,” Dave said, still stroking his cock and staring at Maggie’s boobs.

LorenneMays
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LorenneMays

It didn’t go unnoticed by him that Maggie was staring at his cock.

Jenna took Maggie’s hand and led her out of the kitchen. “Follow us,” she said.

Dave held his pants up with one hand as he followed the women down the hall. He couldn’t believe this was really happening.

Once inside Jenna’s room, Jenna slipped the bathrobe off Maggie’s shoulders. “Lie down, Mags,” Jenna said. “Dave, sit.” She gestured to the chair at the desk. Dave sat eagerly, staring at Maggie’s naked form on the bed.

“Come taste me, Jenny, it’s been too long,” Maggie said.

“Yes, it has.” Jenna joined her sister on the bed, their lips locking together again. Jenna’s hands explored Maggie’s body, caressing her boobs and squeezing her nipples. Maggie sat up and pulled Jenna’s shirt over her head and reached around and unhooked her bra faster than any man ever had. Maggie kissed and sucked the boobs that were so much like her own before laying down again.

Jenna kissed down Maggie’s body, circling her tongue around her nipples and down to her thighs. “God, Mags, you really need to shave.”

“I like it this way.”

“It’s gross.”

Dave was about to tell Jenna to leave Maggie alone when Maggie said, “Just shut up and lick me, Jenny, I miss you.”

Jenna obeyed, her tongue circling softly over Maggie’s clit. “Oh, yes,” Maggie moaned. Jenna’s touch was so light that it made her ache for more. She pushed her pussy into Jenna’s face. Jenna moved her tongue down, licking more frantically, surprised at how wet her sister was.

“Dave, Jenna’s lonely,” Maggie said.

Dave, who still stroked his cock as he watched the twins in awe, stood and walked to Jenna. Jenna kept licking and sucking her sister’s pussy as Dave lifted up her skirt and struggled to slide her panties off. They were soaked. The crotch was filled with cum. He rubbed his hands along Jenna’s inner thighs. They were sticky. Pain filled his heart even as he felt himself grow even more turned on at the sight of another man’s cum on his girlfriend’s panties. He stared at Jenna’s ass wiggling as she pleasured Maggie. Anger and lust filled him. He smacked her hard on the ass. She yelped.

“Fuck her, Dave. Fuck her while she fucks me,” Maggie said. She moaned in pleasure when Jenna inserted a finger inside her while she nibbled lightly on her clit. “Oh, Jenny, you’re incredible.”

“Lift your ass up, slut,” Dave ordered Jenna.

She lifted her face from Maggie’s pussy. “I’m not your slut.”

“Don’t stop, Jenny.”

Dave slapped Jenna’s ass even harder. “Do it.”

She was too turned on to argue. She lifted her ass in the air and buried her face back in her sister’s sweet pussy. She gasped as Dave plunged his cock into her. She struggled to keep licking in rhythm as Dave pounded into her. He’d never fucked her this hard before.

“That’s it, Dave. Fuck her,” Maggie moaned, feeling her pleasure take over. She stared over Jenna’s head, watching Dave plunge his cock into her sister’s cunt. The sight turned her on even more than the feel of Jenna’s tongue on her clit. Seeing the pleasure on his face made her wish more than anything that it was her giving him that pleasure.

Dave’s anger turned into desire when his eyes locked on Maggie’s. Her lips smiled and her eyes were glazed over. She was the most beautiful sight he’d ever seen. He pounded his cock into Jenna’s pussy, all they while staring into Maggie’s eyes.

“Oh, yes!” Maggie gasped. Dave knew she was on the verge. He pushed Jenna’s head down, forcing her to keep going. He urged Maggie on with his eyes.

“Yes, yes, yes!” Maggie shouted, at the same instant that Dave shot his load into Jenna, imagining it was Maggie.

Maggie lay still, her mind spinning. Two orgasms in one hour. Her hands were numb and her heart ached as she watched Dave pull out of Jenna.

“You guys are done, already?” Jenna asked, sitting up. “Amateurs.”

Dave sat on the bed, caressing Maggie’s ankle without even realizing it. “What did you expect? You’re goddesses.”

Jenna took Dave’s hand and moved it off Maggie’s leg. “I’m a goddess. She’s just lucky enough to look like me.” She leaned over Maggie and slapped her across the face. Maggie gasped in surprise. “Don’t ever pretend to be me again. You only get my men when I say so. Now get out of my room.” She grabbed the bathrobe off the floor and threw it Maggie.

The self-confidence Maggie had felt earlier seemed to have left her. She was used to following Jenna’s orders. She stood and slipped the bathrobe on.

“And you,” Jenna said to Dave. “You owe me an orgasm.”

“Jen, we need to talk.”

“After. You owe me.”

“Did you think I wouldn’t notice?” he asked.

Jenna’s face reddened. Shit. She turned to Maggie, who still stood frozen. “Get outta here!”

Maggie scurried to the door and cast one last glance at Dave before closing it behind her. She leaned against the wall in shock. For a moment, she’d forgotten that Dave wasn’t hers. The harsh reminder rocked through her body as she struggled to understand the events of the morning. She walked to her room, knowing that she needed to forget the connection she’d felt with Dave. The problem was, she knew her heart wouldn’t forget.

To be continued…

Published 
Written by DontHaveASexyCliche
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors