Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Innocence.

"You can only remain ingnorant for so long. . ."

9
3 Comments 3
9.5k Views 9.5k
2.7k words 2.7k words
 I don't know when it started. . . Maybe it was when we played "doctor" as kids. Maybe it was the little looks we gave each other in the early stages of puberty. Whatever it was it happened after months of conversations, so thick with subtext, we were surprised no one said anything to us, but mom and dad kept us from anything sexual so they never read to deep into anything we said. But before all that let me tell you a little about us.

 My sister Terra, is the nicest little thing on the planet. Her soft gray/blue eyes always so full of life and hope. She stands at 5'6'' a head full of whitish blond hair that falls past her shoulders. Her skin is smoother than a babies, and of a nice milky complexion. Not pale, just bright. Her curves are gentle, and subtle. She doesn't have an obnoxiously large ass, or playboy tits, but she is beautiful non the less.

 My name is Samuel. I'm almost the complete opposite of her. Most people would describe me as kind of cynical. I have emotion but I never show it around anyone, save for Terra. I'm 6'1'' with dark black hair. I'm kind of flat. No abs, no muscles, no ass. Just plain. Boring. I'm the kind of kid no one looks twice at walking down the street.

We sat on the couch watching some sitcom and talked. "So what do you want for your 17th birthday," she asked, her voice full of enthusiasm like always. "Whatever you want to get me will be nice. And don't even think of getting something expensive, just make something like you used to. Hand made gifts are always the bests because they're from the heart" She just giggled as I said that. "Your always so deep and brooding."

 The day finally came. It was a small party. Just a few friends and family. The gifts were opened and there was nothing from her. After everyone went home she finally came up to me. "I miss us both being 16," she said with mock sadness, "but oh well, 9 months and I'll be 17 too. Well Its time to give you your gift" She put her hands over my eyes and stole a quick kiss. "Happy birthday," she whispered in my ear. I kept my eyes closed thinking about what happened. I could hear her quickly scampering away.

 After a few days of thinking about what happened I wanted to talk to her. For a whole year me and her would flirt and tease each other. It was playful at first, but we soon figured out that there was more to it than just a brother and sister fooling around. There was some sort of romantic link between us. I marched up to her room and opened her door.

 "Hey," she said as she looked up from her book and smiled. She was laying on her stomach with her feet up in the air. She had tight jeans on and a white undershirt. I sat on the end of her bed and said, "listen we need to talk. We both know that there is something between the two of us." She just stared blankly at me so I went on, "We can keep going on like this, flirting and sharing little kisses, but you and I know there's more than that."

 She just kept on smiling. "Okay," she said. "What do you mean "okay?"" "I mean okay. It was innocent when we were little but now we're starting to develop. I think me and you are old enough to start exploring. Mom and Dad have kept us from dating and all the stuff on the computer but its not that hard to figure out. I think its time we fill in the gaps." I listened intently as she said all of that. It took a moment to realize what exactly she meant.

 "If you really want to do this than make up your mind. Until than I'm going back to my book." She started reading again and I just stared at her. She moved her feet gently in the air and hummed to herself. I walked over to the door and closed it softly. Mom and dad were at work for a few hours so we had the house to ourselves. She looked over briefly and went back to her book.

 I walked over to her and slid my finger along one of her cute little feet. She giggled, but kept on reading. I rolled her pants up to the length of shorts. "You have cute legs," I said. I knew nothing about the female body and sex. I knew I liked what I saw, and she said go for it so I did. "Thank you," she said as she turned over onto her back.

 She lifted her arms above her head and closed her eyes. I ran my hand up the soft exposed skin of her leg, enjoying the feeling. She opened her eyes and sat up, cross legged. "Okay lets do this" She pulled my shirt above my head and put her hands on my chest, and ran them over my stomach. "Ohh that feels good," She said. She felt my arms up and down and sat me down on the bed. "Your turn." I grabbed her shirt and lifted it above her head. She fell onto her back again and closed her eyes.

 I felt her shoulders and her arms. So smooth and soft. I kissed her stomach gently. I don't know why I did it, it just felt right. I kissed my way up to her neck and began sucking on it. She let out a small little moan as I kept sucking. I stopped and looked at the little red mark It left. I gave my sister her first hickey. I went back down to her lips, closing my eyes we met. Her lips were soft and moist. We kissed each other slowly sucking each others lips, sharing our first real intimate moment together.

 As we broke apart she opened her eyes and blushed, quickly closing them again and looking to the left. I suddenly became aware of her bra. I stared at it transfixed, almost afraid. I reached under her and she arched her back for me. She looked so cute at that moment as I slowly undid her bra. She blushed even more as the clamp came undone. Her lips had pursed tightly together as she moaned even more. I took a deep breath and took her bra off.

 It was beautiful. She was smaller than most girls, but more than enough for me. They were nicely rounded, with small little pinkish brown nipples. I took one in my mouth and started sucking on it. She gasped as I did this and started breathing a little quicker. I licked around it and kissed the other one. They were so soft. It was like nothing I had felt before. I imagined that this was what clouds felt like. Angels are lucky.

 She opened her eyes and kissed me once more. I sat down on the bed cross legged. She sat facing me on my lap, and wrapped her legs around me. We pressed our bodies together lightly as she started to suck on my neck. After she had finished she looked into my eyes and said "I love you, big brother" I could only look back at her and smile. I had always wanted someone to say that to me. I never felt loved till now. Not in this way at least.

 We sat there, bodies intertwined, and held each other for a while. We both became increasingly aware of my erection. "Maybe we should get back to exploring," she said with a blush. We both stood up and looked at each other, taking our bodies in.

 The room was getting hotter, as we both began to sweat. She turned her back to me and starting zipping down her pants. Slowly they fell to the ground and stepped out of them. She was wearing white blue striped panties.

EmmaLenz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmmaLenz

I took in her back, a solid stretch of skin. The back of her silky smooth legs were amazing. "okay you take yours off now," she said with her back turned.

 I slid them off and said, "okay you can turn around now" My boxers made it obvious that I had a hard on. She turned towards me and looked me right in the eyes. The blushing was still there, but she didn't care anymore. We looked at the others body with intense concentration taking in every detail. "okay here goes nothing," she said as she extended her hands towards my boxers. Neither of us knew what the others sweet spot looked like. For all I knew she had a penis too. She dropped my boxers to the floor and stood back, taking everything in. At the top there was a bush of hair, moving her eyes down to my shaft and finally my balls. She reached out and put a hand on it. Feeling it from top to bottom, holding the balls in her hand. No one had held me like that before in my life.

 After she was satisfied I put my thumbs at her waist inside her panties and slid them off. I was amazed. That was the first vagina I had ever seen. There were little tufts of hair at the top and a nice little slit below it. I ran my finger along the edge and slid it in just a little. She moaned again and started breathing heavily. After a little bit she took a huge gulp of air and gasped. She reached her first climax at the hands of her brother.

 She opened her eyes and smiled widely again. She pulled me in for a kiss and I led her back onto the bed. She put her head on the pillow and closed her eyes like before. I kissed her from her lips, down to her chest, to her naval, and finally I reached the little button down below. She bit her lip and looked at me, nodding her approval. I kissed it, and stuck my tongue out, licking around the outside edge and sticking my tongue in just a little bit. It wasn't long before she began sweating and breathing sharply. It happened again, she took in a deep breath and moaned in pleasure.

 She mumbled "your turn" and had me lie down the way she had. She kissed me on the lips and on my neck. She licked my shoulder and dragged her wet tongue down my chest and straight to my erection. she was nervous, she didn't know what to do with it, but it was okay, It was all hers. She could do whatever she wanted.

 She licked it, from the base to the head, making me shiver. She put the head in her mouth and sucked on it gently. The feeling was too much to bear and I put my hand on the back of her head without thinking about it and pushed her. She went down about halfway and gagged. "I'm so sorry I didn't mean to do that" "Its okay," she said, "I kinda like it" She went down, fitting me almost all the way in her mouth and pulled it out again. I watched as her head bobbed up and down, she had figured it all out, and was pretty good at it.

 I was getting close to coming so I told her to wait. "do you want to try, you know, putting it in?" She slowly nodded yes. Neither of us knew what to expect. She laid back down on the bed and I positioned myself between her legs. Her velvet skin felt like a burning fire. My penis was extremely slippery with all her saliva on it. I put the head to the entranced and pushed gently.

 After a few inches I felt some resistance and she dug her nails into my back. "I'm so so so sorry! I didn't mean to hurt you!" "Its okay, just do it slowly" She pulled my head to hers and kissed me as I pushed it deeper into her. She bit my lip when the pain came and finally whatever was in the way let go. I pushed myself as deep into her as I could and we laid there. It felt like an eternity before she released my lip and told me to keep going.

 Gently I pulled out of her and slid it back in. Rocking back and forth we created a rhythm. She began gasping for air quickly and finally came to a full blown, mind numbing orgasm. Her body convulsed as her pussy clenched around my cock. She relaxed but soon tensed up again, recovering and getting back into the flow.

 Our breathing was deep and fast. Sweat poured all over us as we began sliding up and down each other. It looked like her whole body was blushing, as she gasped gently for breath. Finally I felt pressure building up in my balls, moving to the base of my cock and surrounding it. She said "Look in my eyes" I did what I was told and looked into her eyes as I came. I shot loads of cum into her pussy as we stared into each others eyes.

 We laid there for an hour, soaked in sweat and body juices. We kissed and embraced, our hands exploring the others body. The heat in the room was intense, and our breathing was still taken in fast deep draws. I looked into her eyes, contemplating the gravity of what happened. What was going to change? Would it be awkward? Would she still want me? Did she really love me??

 She was the first to move, grabbing my hand and leading me to the shower. Luckily mom and dad were late workers, neither would be home till 4:30 in the morning. We hopped in the shower and turned the water on. She smiled and looked me in the eyes, those deep baby blues taking in my very soul.

 I took the soup and rubbed it all over her body. She did the same for me, washing off the juice that came from her pussy, me washing my cum off of her. I Shampooed and conditioned her hair with a sweet lilac scented body soap. She used my old spice to massage me all over. We shared another kiss under the water, hugging our bodies tightly together.

 We stepped out and toweled off, taking a few more good looks at each others bodies. Her soft curves around her waist, her small round tits, her flowing blond hair. All of it was too much for the senses. she put a pair of lacy panties and one of my shirts, long enough to be like shorts on her. I put on shorts and a white tank top.

 She headed to the living room downstairs and found a movie on t.v. I popped some pop-corn and joined her on the couch. She laid her head on my shoulder and watched the movie. Idiocracy, a pretty funny movie. She giggle all the way through it. As it neared the end she looked up at me with a devious little smile she covered my eyes like she had on my birthday and kissed me. She went down to my shorts and pulled them down, just enough to get to my cock. She started pumping it with her hand and sucking on it. I sat there paralyzed by pleasure as she brought me close to an orgasm. She took me out of her mouth and pumped as fast as she could, a load of cum pouring into her mouth. She swallowed it and sat back on my lap, kissing me flat on the lips.

 "See you tomorrow Sammy," she said in a seductive voice as she quickly made her way to her room. I finished the movie and went to my room. I sat on my bed for hours thinking about what happened, finally nodding of to sleep as my parents came home. I had to remember to buy an after morning pill tomorrow, and a big thing of condoms. Tomorrow is a brand new day.

Published 
Written by lolwriter89
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments