Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Is dessert for lunch OK?

"My cousin and I discover we both crave sweet, juicy peaches!"

8
4 Comments 4
4.0k Views 4.0k
1.7k words 1.7k words
A special thanks to my friend "KIM" for her help in editing this story.

My favorite Aunt invited me to lunch today. It had been ages since I had seen her last, so I had been missing her and was looking forward to our date. Spending time with auntie was awesome, but what sealed the deal was the fact that she also invited my cousin, Staci. With her short red hair and big blue eyes, Staci stands 5'2" and stacked. She is a voluptuous doll.
We all decided to meet at the local mall, with the idea of lunching at Auntie’s favorite café, and then catching an afternoon matinee. After the formal kissy greetings, Auntie took one look at our tight jeans and T shirts and frowned.

“Girls shouldn’t wear those inappropriate jeans, especially in this heat!” she balked.

Leading us to a small boutique, she insisted on buying us these ultra-feminine sundresses, which we had to admit were super cute, with their tight bodices and short, flared skirts. For once, I was glad that no one was able to say “no” to Auntie, for the simple fact that I got quick glimpses of Staci’s ass as she walked.

After a lovely lunch filled with lots of juicy gossip, we headed over to the cinema to see the newest Kate Hudson movie. Being that it was the middle of the day and most people were still at work, our theater was nearly empty. Taking three seats at the rear center, we settled in. It soon became apparent that the dresses we were wearing weren’t the warmest thing to have on, and soon we started to shiver in the cold air. Lucky for us, Auntie has everything in her bag. She pulled out a small, rolled up blanket and handed it to us.

"This is my space blanket. If you girls lift that armrest, you can both snuggle up and be warm under it," she told us.

A thrill went through my body. I spent a lot of time with Staci and know that she is soft, warm and always smells a little like strawberries, so I didn’t mind at all. It was a secret, but I had always had a crush on her. She scooted close to me and tucked the blanket around us, and then we snuggled in to watch the movie. It was hard to concentrate with her pressed so close to me, but I tried.

About halfway into it, Staci whispered into my ear, “That girl gets me so hot!”

She was referring to the only girl on the screen; a dark haired girl who looked a lot like me. Staci’s tits were pressed against my bare arm, and I could feel her pebble hard nipple. It felt like she was intentionally rubbing it back and forth on my arm, which made my pussy flood its cream.

All throughout the movie Staci fidgeted and would constantly "adjust our blanket", and each time she would let her hand graze my upper thigh. A few times her fingers would actually graze my swollen, tender, nylon covered mound. It seemed that she would tremble after each little accident, so I asked her if she was still cold, but all I got back was a choked "no". I knew from the start that those touches were no accident, and the thought of those were little secret caresses got me wetter each time. By the time the movie finished, the crotch of my panties was thoroughly creamed. I was a bit disappointed, as we gathered our things and headed for the parking lot.

As I drove home, I thought about things I could have done differently, and I was almost certain that Staci wanted more, as well. When I got home, I reached into my purse for my cell phone. Cocking my head to the side, I pulled out a small piece of white lace that was tied with a red ribbon. Untying the ribbon, I unrolled the cutest thong; a thong that was still wet and fragrant with strawberry scented pussy. I quickly called Staci and made a lunch date for tomorrow.

I was nervous the next morning, which was silly. Staci was my cousin, and the worst thing she could do was say no. I carefully dressed in another floaty dress; this time with no panties.

We met at a quiet restaurant and were seated in a corner booth. Staci scooted in first, and then I scooted in next, so we were seated next to each other rather than face to face. We sat there in an awkward silence.

“Did you get them?” she asked, softly.

“Uh huh,” I replied.

Before she could reply, the waiter appeared. After ordering the first thing on the menu, I waited, as Staci took her time with the menu. As I fiddled with my napkin, I felt her soft hand rest itself on my thigh. Slowly, it slid to my knee and gently pulled my leg over. My clit throbbed, as a gust of cool air glided over it, making my hood contract.

My nipples were rock hard, and I hoped that no one would notice them.

SiyaraGray
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SiyaraGray

As Staci’s hand glided back up my inner thigh, it felt like I was gonna hyperventilate, and when her little finger brushed my swollen pussy lips, my heart jumped. All I could focus on was her finger wiggling back and forth over my clit. I never even noticed when the waiter reappeared and took her order.

My mind was fuzzy, and it seemed like I was watching everything from outside my body. Staci pulled her hand from my thigh; I felt empty. She rubbed her cream coated finger along the seam of my lips, and I could taste my juices all over it. I watched her gently pull my hand under the table. She placed it on her thigh; gently urging it to her core. Her skin was so soft…silky. I could feel her heat radiating off her. She must have been super aroused, because I could smell her pussy clearly.

I rotated my hand, so I could cup her, and she spread her thighs wide enough for me to push my middle finger into her moist folds. My finger sank into her wet velvet, like a hot knife slicing butter. She ground her clit against the palm of my hand, smearing her wetness all over.

“Let’s get outta here,” she whispered.

We paid for our uneaten lunches, and with apologies, we left. She followed me to my apartment, which was closer than hers. We were barely in the door, when she pulled me close and pressed her bubble gum flavored lips to mine. She pushed me against the closed front door, as she pushed her tongue into my mouth.

I was intoxicated. Her mouth was so sweet; much sweeter than any man’s, and as I sucked on her probing tongue, she moaned softly into my mouth. I almost lost my mind, when she nibbled on my full bottom lip.

Her hands worked the clasp at the back of my dress, and once it was free, she freed my heaving breasts and got to work twisting and pulling my rubbery nipples, until they were tingling. She worked my dress over my hips, and I stepped out of it and stood naked in front of her. She dropped to her knees and braced my foot on a nearby end table, making my slit gape open.

“You have a lovely pussy,” she said; kissing my pink snatch.

With her finger and thumb, she opened my pussy and attacked my clit, feverishly. Her tongue swirled and flicked my bud in random patterns. My legs nearly buckled when she sucked my entire nub into her hot mouth and sucked on it like she was trying to suck a thick milkshake through a small straw. Within minutes, my clit was three times its original size, and my cunt cream was streaming down my thighs. I was gasping; taking huge gulps of air, as she pushed two fingers inside my pulsing canal.

“Your pussy is sucking my fingers,” she whispered, as my hole rhythmically contracted around her slim fingers.

Staci renewed her attack on my clit, and between the combination of her sucking and her fingers, I was gonna cum. I grabbed her soft hair and held her face close, as the familiar tightening started. Tighter and tighter, I wound, until the dam broke, and I came all over my sweet, Staci’s face. She pulled her fingers out of my pussy and grabbed my hips. We eased to the floor, where I laid my head down on her soft belly.

Once I caught my breath, I kissed my way down her belly to her inner thighs. Her dark pink slit smelled so hot, and I planted a wet kiss on the sweetest, wettest lips I had ever seen. Exploring, I let my tongue split her seam and touch the firm pearl at the top of her slit. It felt so different; so shy. Her slick flesh trembled under my lips.

I wanted to make her feel what I had felt, so I tried to mimic what she had done earlier. Sucking her huge bud into my mouth, I sucked it like a tiny cock. Her hips bucked my face; her hands clenched in my hair. Little jets of pearly fluid shot out of her dark hole and coated my chin. I pushed three fingers into her slit and thrust them in and out, collecting her sticky juices in the palm of my hand.

“I’m gonna cum!” she wailed.

I felt her pussy balloon open wide, and then contract back down on my fingers. She ground her slit all over my face, making me feel that I was being smothered by the tastiest treat ever. Her body was rigid, as her orgasm coursed through her. When her body finally relaxed, I pulled my shiny face out of her pussy and caught my breath. She pulled me up and rested my head on her shoulder. Wrapping her arms around me, she cuddled me, as I cuddled her. I hoped that we would have more lunch dates and soon.

Published 
Written by TastyMissPT
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments