Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

It's a dirty job ... continued

"-Fuckkk, mmmm I’m going to cummm fuck, fuck fuck…"

3
1 Comment 1
1.5k Views 1.5k
1.0k words 1.0k words
- Do I make both of you horny?

I know I caught them by surprise, Ricardo didn’t even know what was going on. They both stuttered. They tried desperately to say something but no words would come out of their mouth. I leaned in and grabbed Ricardo’s penis, it was rock hard. With my other hand I grabbed Ramses hand and guided it into my mouth. They still couldn’t say anything. I was ready to explode. There were millions of people on that beach. Hundreds looking directly at us, but at that moment everyone else faded away, the only people that mattered were Ramses, Ricardo, and of course ME…

We stood there for a couple of minutes, not saying anything; just looking at each other, the waves gently rocking us back and forth.

- Do you guys want to have some fun?

They quickly nodded. Their eyes filled with joy, and their naughty smiles foreseeing what was about to happen. We made out way out of the ocean, their erections fully visible under their summing trunks. My panochita was in need of dick, my loins were throbbing, and my inner thighs rubbing against my vaginal lips almost gave me an orgasm. We walked in silence to the building, knowing exactly where we were going, and what we were going to do. As we passed Bianca’s hotel door I felt guilt, but that feeling only helped my desires. We reached my door; my hand shook a little as I slid my card into the lock. A quick “beep” and a gentle push of the door was all it took; we quickly went in. There was a chance that Bianca might see us. All three of us knew it was wrong, but it felt so right. Why is it that when you know you aren’t supposed to have it, it just makes it so much more enjoyable when you do?

Ramses stood in front of me for a second, looking directly at my rigid nipples. Without warning he launched at my neck and began to kiss it; while Ricardo stood behind me gently cupping my breast. My body trembled as their rugged hands traced the outline of my perfectly toned body. We made our way to the bed, moving clumsily through the room. I lay down with my head hanging from the bed. Ramses made his way onto the bed with me; he started going up and down my legs, and inner thighs with the tips of his fingers. Ricardo’s hands were tracing the outline of my face, gently guiding my head to his engorged manhood. Ramses lips now nibbled at my swollen pussy lips on top of my bathing suit. I could have sworn I saw heaven at that very moment. Ricardo’s penis now made its way into my watering mouth. It’s been a while since I savored dick, and I craved the sweet and sour taste of cum.

- FUCK! I want both of you guys inside me NOW!

I couldn’t help but sound desperate. I felt like a virgin again; I’m all for self loving, but I’ve been “loving myself long time” for way to long.

-- You want it prima (cousin)?

- Yes, yes, yes I want it all!

--- But, there are two of us.

nikoll_grey57
Online Now!
Lush Cams
nikoll_grey57

How are we going to do this?

At that moment I realized this might be the first time Ricardo does something like this. He has probably been faithful to my cousin all this time. Who can blame him? There is nothing but boring ass females in his little town. This is almost certainly the most fun he’s ever had with a girl; and I am more than happy that it’s with me.

-- Tú acomódate como puedas Wei, no te preocupes por nada. (You just get comfortable, do what you got to do and don’t worry about anything.)

Reassuring words form my favorite cousin. With that being said, Ramses picked me up by my waist and placed me on top of him. Took of my top, pinched my nipples and said “so what you got some condoms?”

I jumped off him went into the bathroom and got a big bag of condoms. Again, I stood in front of the mirror and was mesmerized by the sight of my body. Even thought I’ve been here in Mexico for almost two weeks and I’ve been eating “fatty” foods. My body was still rocking. I also love the way my cootchie looks when I’m aroused. It puffs up to almost twice its original size and it just looks good enough to eat. After a couple of minutes of starring into the mirror I walked out of the bathroom to find both Ramses and Ricardo totally naked. Ramses was laying down, while Ricardo sat on the edge of the bed. I walked my sexy ass over to Ricardo, and with a quick but tender move I placed my foot on his muscular chest and pushed him down on the bed. I crawled on him slowly, my clit gently rubbing against his body, sending small shocks of pure pleasure down my legs. I finally reached his face, and neatly paced my labia on his lips. His lips working together with his tongue immediately got down to business. Ramses stood on the bed and walked over to my inviting orifice. I took all of his manhood into my mouth. The pleasure that Ricardo was giving me only motivated me more. I sucked and sucked until my mouth was full of that wonderful cum I love so much. Even then I continued to suck, feeling his dick get hard in my mouth. My legs were shacking vigorously I felt an orgasm coming on…

-Fuckkk, mmmm I’m going to cummm fuck, fuck fuck…

My voice shacking, I felt a strong orgasm come, Ramses reached down and pinched my nipples. Fuck! That’s all it took. Like a fountain I unloaded on Ricardo’s face, not once, not twice, but three times in a row; my vaginal walls contracting begging to be stuffed.

Like what you’ve read so far? Let me know – Thanks!

Published 
Written by LushPrincess
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments