Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

It's Only Dinner

"Loving father loses control"

25
0 Comments 0
26.4k Views 26.4k
1.6k words 1.6k words
I hated my job but I knew that I could never leave it. My wife had passed away 2 years ago and I vowed to give my baby daughter a life devoid of struggles. Actually my "baby" had just turned 16 but I still treated her like my little angel. In fact, that's what I always called her, "angel".

My boss always treated me like shit. He would always make fun of me because I had no social life. I worked whatever hours I could but when I was done I would spend the rest of my time at home with my little angel. She almost never went out either. She was content with the time she spent with her daddy.

That morning Jim (my boss) said to me, "well Jack, I was going to Gregory's (an expensive and fine restaurant) for dinner and thought I'd invite you and your girlfriend out with me and my date but then I remembered that they don't seat blowup dolls".

Angered, I responded, "I have no problems getting a date and I am sure she would be hotter then any girl you would bring.". Words that I regretted the minute they passed my lips.

"Great then it's settled. I will have my car pick you and your "woman" up at 8. Don't worry, I will pay for dinner, after all... I know what you get paid." he had ensnared me in the trap and I had no real way out where I could still save face.

Later, at lunch time, Jim walked by my desk and brought his much younger and very gorgeous girl with him. "Vivian, this is Jack. He's the one who is supposed to have dinner with us... Just thought I'd introduce you now since he probably won't show up." and with that he began laughing.

"I will be there." I said without conviction.

I left work shortly after that. I knew I didn't have a chance of finding a date and even if I did there was no telling what she would look like. I was franticly trying to come up with a solution when Michelle came home. I put on a half-hearted smile and asked, "how was school angel?". She started to respond but cut herself short after seeing me clearly dismayed and asked me what was wrong. I was so embarrassed but I told her the story since we were always honest with each other.

"The solution is easy daddy. I'll be your date. He doesn't know me and I am young and pretty.. Aren't I dad?" she said with sly smile.

"You are gorgeous angel but that sounds really weird and wrong. And you are only 16."

"It will be fine. I will look older with make-up and my body looks as good as any 20 year old girls. And you can't afford to lose the job. Let's both get ready and not worry about this anymore." and she ran off to shower.

My instincts said it was wrong but I went along with the new plan after debating the issue with myself. After all, it's only dinner and maybe hold each others hand.... I've held my daughters hand plenty.

I was ready to go when I heard the car horn, I couldn't believe there was a limo outside my home. I turned around to tell my daughter the car was here and the words were lost upon seeing her standing behind me. She wore a very short dress that accented every curve of her body. She showed an ample amount of cleavage and for a second I forgot she was my daughter.

"Forget this... I am not doing it."

"Daddy you know I wouldn't dress like this normally but your boss will be so jealous when he sees you with me. At night when we leave he will be left to think about what we are doing." and again she gave a sly smile. "and you will be by my side to protect me anyway."

I knew I really didn't have a choice and I took her by the hand and led her out. I locked the door to the house and as I turned around she grabbed the back of my head and gave me a kiss... No tongue but it was on the lips and it lingered for a bit. She whispered, "we have to make it look real". I gave it very little thought and it certainly would help sell the ruse.

As we got to the door of the limo, which was being opened by the driver, I noticed my boss was there with Vivian. His eyes were firmly on my daughter and my first instinct was to punch his lights out. My daughter tightened her grip on my hand and I remembered then that this was the response we wanted.

LauraGarcia
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LauraGarcia



We arrived at Gregory's and were given a very VIP table. We were offered drinks and I was surprised and more then a little upset when my daughter ordered a margarita. As dinner was winding down I had more then a little buzz going and I was sure that my little angel did too. I was happy the night was almost over. My boss had almost ignored his date all night as he spoke and gawked at my little angel. Michelle put her hand on my thigh and started to rub my inner thigh.

She whispered to me, "he probably thinks I am grabbing your cock now. Let's give him a little show daddy," she starts lightly kissing my neck. I felt my cock growing... Getting hard.

"I guess we are all done Jim. It's late, maybe we should call it a night." I was desperate now to see this night behind me.

"The night is young Jack let's go back to my place for some drinks. If you can't keep up with your young girl she can hang out with me and Vivian."

Before I could say anything Michelle said, "I don't go anywhere without my man". By bosses reaction was priceless. He looked like a child who had his favorite toy taken from him. I knew that if I gave him the opportunity he would revoke his invitation but I quickly accepted before he got the chance.

When we arrived at his multi-million dollar home we were given a short tour. His home seemed like a dream. It even had a sauna. "let's all get in the sauna" said a tipsy Vivian. My daughter quickly agreed that this was a great idea. The girls quickly, without waiting for response undressed and went inside. Vivian wore no bra just panties. Regardless of having panties and bra on though my angels beauty was incomparable. The perfect bubble butt and her amazing perky breast had me uncomfortable. I knew I was hard and it was very wrong.

Nonetheless, the wheels were in motion and I had to see the night through. I undressed to my underwear and went inside followed shortly by my boss.

We sat on opposite sides and Vivian almost immediately straddled Jim. I was surprised when Michelle followed suit. "don't worry daddy, this is just for show" and she began lightly kissing my neck. My bosses eyes were on us and he was content to allow Vivian to go through the motions even though his true excitement was coming from across the sauna.

My cock was was harder then I ever remembered it being. So hard it was actually hurting and I thought I might explode if I wasn't careful. Michelle whispered, "let him see you grab my ass daddy"

That was it for me... I lost all reasonable thought and grabbed her ass and pressed her against my cock. "I'm so sorry angel. I can't resist anymore." "it's ok daddy, I love you"

She reached over her back and quickly removed her top. I grabbed her breast and squeezed them as she rubbed her pussy up against my cock. I could feel how wet she was under those panties. She reached down and stuck her hand into my underwear and grabbed my cock. My little girl was grabbing my cock and the thought of this was driving me crazy.

She kissed my lips and I let her tongue into my mouth. I payed her back in kind and our tongues danced for what seemed hours but was probably a few minutes. The whole time she continued to stroke my cock. She shifted her panties aside and rubbed the tip of my cock on her pussy and whispered to me, "take my virginity daddy, I saved it for you".

It took every bit of willpower I had left to not explode that moment. My cock entered her and it was engulfed in her warmth. "fuck me daddy, please fuck me.". I am not sure how long I held it (not long I'm sure) but I still remember my explosion. I felt my very life-force draining into my little girl. It was the single greatest pleasure I ever felt.

My little angel lightly bit my bottom lip and we stayed like that for a moment before she said, "That was amazing daddy".

From across the sauna I vaguely heard my boss say, "that was the hottest sex I've ever seen. Did you hear her call him daddy.... That's kinky."

Published 
Written by Livenlearn
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors