Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jakob and Alex - Jakob Comes Home

5
0 Comments 0
2.6k Views 2.6k
1.3k words 1.3k words
Jakob packed his last bag into his car before taking one last look at the St John's dormitories at the University in Townsville. He sighed to himself as he turned his back on the building that was his home for the last four years, Jakob turned the ignition on his car and began the four hour drive back to Mackay.

As Jakob drove through Mackay he noticed that very little had changed since he last came home two years ago. That is what he thought until he got to his parent's house. Last time he was home it was just a shed on their property, but now the house was finished and stood three stories, with birds nest type structure that pierced the air above the house. Jakob smiled to himself; his parents always were odd.

As he pulled into the driveway his mother Dana burst from the front door and pulled Jakob in a hug before he was even out of the car. Jakob laughed and returned his mother's embrace as his father John and little sister Alex came through the front door. His father gave him a smile and welcomed him home with a small hug before grabbing Jakob's bags out of the trunk. His little sister jumped and hooked her arms around his neck Jakob squeezed his arms around her waist.

Feeling his sister’s body against his was different then the last time. Her waist felt slimmer and her breasts were definitely bigger, Jakob could smell Alex's perfume and it made his mouth water. Alex released him and smiled at him before running inside, Jakob watched her tight ass sway as she walked inside. He grabbed his backpack and followed her inside, closing the door behind him.

Jakob's room was at the top of the birds nest. From his room Jakob could see the ocean out the left window and the mountains out the right, His archery trophies were on the shelf on the wall and his bow hung just above the queen size bed. Jakob plopped onto the bed and stared at the roof. He started his job as a teacher at his old high school once the summer holidays were over, his mind was buzzing with thoughts about Alex.

Jakob was hard in seconds and had to readjust himself in his pants. He was about to jerk off when there was a knock at his door and his mother came in.

"Your father and I are just going into town to get some things for dinner," she said.

Jakob sat up on his elbows and yawned as he nodded his understanding. His mother smiled and closed the door as she left. Jakob dropped back onto the bed and tried to get some sleep, his mind was still filled with images of his little sister stripping in front of him so sleep evaded him as he had to keep shifting around.

Jakob jumped with surprise when his sister tapped him on the shoulder. He rolled over sleepily and looked at her, he rested on his side to hide the hard on he had.

"Mum and dad are going to be a couple hours," Alex said with a shrug. "I was wondering if you wanted to hang out and catch up?"

Jakob laughed at how obviously nervous his sister was, he nodded because he wasn't entirely sure if he could make words around her. His sister led him downstairs to the home theatre room and put on her favourite movie, ‘Save the Last Dance.’

Jakob and Alex both dove for the small arm chair in the centre of the room that had the remote on it. Jakob landed first but Alex got the remote before she landed in his lap, Alex poked her tongue at Jacob before adjusting the volume on the stereo.

Jakob raised his eyebrow at his sister, “Are you going to get off my lap?”

“I haven’t seen you for two years, I think I’ll stay,” Alex said with a cheeky smile.

Jakob closed his eyes and tried to suppress the hard on but with his sister in his lap the result was inevitable.

MelaniWels
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MelaniWels

About twenty minutes into the movie Alex started fidgeting to get comfortable, Jakob lost control and felt his blood rushing to his lap. Alex stopped fidgeting and stood up, looking at the tent that was now the front of Jakob’s pants.

Jakob bowed his head in shame while Alex just stared as the tent got bigger and bigger. Alex swallowed hard and found her breath was laboured, Jakob exhaled slowly and opened his eyes.

“Did I do that?” Alex asked while pointing at his pants.

Jakob nodded in embarrassment. He kept staring at the floor like he couldn’t meet Alex’s eyes. Jakob didn’t see Alex move but he felt her climb back into his lap, this time facing Jakob, she lifted his head and kissed his lips. Softly at first then more and more passionately as Jakob’s clumsy lips caught up.

Alex slid Jakob’s shirt over his head as the romantic music on the movie began to play. Alex’s clothes and the rest of Jakob’s followed in kind once the passion over took them. Jakob’s hands were sliding all over Alex’s body as her hands ran all over his. His lips found her neck as her hands ran into his hair.

Tingles were shooting through his lips and hands as Jakob caressed his sister. Everywhere her hands went the tingles followed, he groaned in ecstasy when the tingles followed her fingers to his balls. Small jolts of electricity shot from his toes to his head and back down again as she massaged his testicles.

Jakob’s hands found Alex’s breasts, they were perfect and perky. He started kneading them and Alex moaned when he pinched her now hard pink nipples. Alex leaned in close and began stroking Jakob’s hard 9-inch long cock.

“I want to do something I have never done before,” Alex said it in such a seductive voice as she pushed him back onto the chair and kneeled between his legs. Jakob thought he knew what was coming, it wasn’t his first blowjob, but this was his baby sister, and she was intending to tease every drop of pleasure from him.

Alex stroked Jakob slowly until she saw the pre-cum glistening from the head of his wonderful dick. She licked her lips in anticipation and Jakob’s cock twitched. It was then Alex knew that her brother was watching her every move as she lowered her head and let her brother’s cock slide between her deep red lips.

Alex’s mouth was heaven, so warm and moist. The bolts of pleasure were intense as his sister sucked on his cock, Jakob almost came as Alex’s head sunk almost to his stomach, forcing him deep down her throat. Alex sensed what was going to happen but just went faster.

“Lexy! Oh God I’m gonna…!” Jakob moaned as he began coming.

Alex swallowed the first stream then pulled Jakob’s cock from her mouth and let the rest coat her face then drip onto her breasts. She then took a finger and seductively scooped some up and put her finger in her mouth, never looking away from Jakob’s eyes.

“That’s enough for today I think,” Alex said with a smile. “I need to clean up, Mum and Dad will be home soon, and you look spent.”

Yeah, enough for today,” Jakob thought to himself, “but only god knows what is coming tomorrow.” 

Published 
Written by JaceWarlander
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors