Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jane and Jill

"Remebering my last visit to my sister, I again make the journey to meet her and her best friend Jill"

6
2 Comments 2
2.8k Views 2.8k
3.5k words 3.5k words
The memory of my weekend in Leicestershire continued to arouse me whenever I looked back at just how Jill had been. We started an online chat and I learnt a lot more about her as a result. As I had expected, she was bisexual but didn’t have a preference and just took what she fancied when she had the opportunity. She had played at bondage, but her nature wasn’t as a full time submissive, she wanted to get her own satisfaction, and that wasn’t by just being “done to”!

Over the weeks, we talked about everything under the sun and probably some other things as well, but somehow I couldn’t get myself to ask her more about my sister. Jill mentioned her of course, as a close friend and a lover. We arranged a couple of possible weekends when she would be without her husband, and I chatted to my sister to see if she could see me at the same time. With more difficulty than I had expected we managed to fix a date, for dinner and after on the Saturday, so on the Friday evening, I set off to fight the traffic out of London and up the motorway.

It was late when I got to my sister’s place, where I was to stay the night before seeing Jill the next day. I was surprised to find that Steve was away, as he and I get on well, and I had been looking forward to sharing a few beers with him. Jill said he had been called away to work, to try to sort out a problem installation in Manchester (he is a commissioning engineer for a major Industrial company). At least that gave us some time on our own to catch up, which we did over a late supper. By then it was nearly midnight and I was bushed, so I took myself off to bed, and was asleep in an instant.

I don’t know what time it was, but I was disturbed by someone getting into the bed with me, and I realised it was Jane. “Shhhh.....”, she said, “I didn’t want to wake you, but I get lonely, so hoped you wouldn’t mind”. With that, she snuggled down under the duvet, and turning away from me, went to sleep.

You know how it can sometimes be that you wake at a stupid time and you are tired, but you just can’t go back to sleep again? Well that is exactly how it was then, not helped by my cock having a mind of its own, getting hard and tenting the sheet. I tossed and turned, and must have woken Jane, who in the dim light, turned over, saw the obvious problem, and giggled. “Damn, sorry”, I said, “I didn’t mean to wake you”.

“Oh you poor thing”, was her reply, “shall I help? After all shouldn’t a sister help her poor brother”.

So saying, she took my cock in her hand, and proceeded to give me an outstanding hand job. We were brought up in a family that often went naked, and we had never as children worn night clothes, a habit that I had continued into adult life. It was very obvious that Jane followed that tradition, and the sight of her aroused me further, if that were possible. I had started to protest when her hand slid around my penis, but again she shushed me quiet, and pushing back the sheet, worked my precum all over my cock head, her fingernails dragging acors smy peehole, and then sliding her hand down, each finger giving a squeeze as she played me like a piano. Whenher other hand squeezed my balls hard, I could hold back no more and spurted a fountain of semen up into the air. I was quite impressed by this, and I could see that she was as well. “Now sleep!” she commanded, and turned back over. And I did, waking just after 7, with the morning sunlight streaking through the curtains.

I looked over at Jane, and noticed, as though for the first time, just how sexy was the curve of her back, her shoulders, and how her spine curved down to the swell of her hips. I thought her breathing was lighter now, so I leant towards her, kissed her between her shoulder blades, and thanked her for solving my “problem” during the night. Without turning towards me, she giggled and asked me “so what are you going to do about my problem?”.

“What problem”, was my unthinking, instinctive reply.

“This one, silly”, she said, and pulled down the sheet, turning on her back and opening her legs.

She was lovely. I knew she had kept her figure, but her breasts were high and rounded, not large, but topped by long pink nipples, sitting proudly above the slight swell of her stomach, to a pussy that was shaved and smooth. “Wow, you look good, Sis”, I told her, “you look good enough to eat”.

“Well, silly, what are you waiting for”, and laughed again, this time a more deep throated sexy laugh than the giggles of earlier. I needed no more encouragement, starting to kiss her breasts, licking round her nipples, and sucking them into my mouth, making her groan. My hands moved lower as my tongue and mouth worked on her breasts, stroking down across her stomach, teasing her belly button on the way, and avoiding her mound, stroked the skin on the inside of her thighs. By now her hips were moving, thrusting upwards, as though in the hope of intercepting my hand which continued to stroke her skin, from above her knees to an inch or so from her pussy lips. My teeth nipped and pulled on her nipples, now glowing really pink, and my sucking of them strengthened. I could see her pussy lips were becoming puffy, and then, as my hand stroked up herthigh, this time I did not stop, and I slid one finger into her sopping wet pussy, shortly followed by a second as I got to know her dimensions. “Is this what you wanted?”, I murmured.

“Oh god, god, oh fuck”, was all I got in reply. I treated that as an affirmative, bending down to lick her clit, now well visible from under her hood, and my fingers speeded up, finding and stroking them across the rogher patch on her upper vagina wall. She tasted good, and when I sucked her clit between my lips, she tensed and shuddered, and her cunt tightened on my fingers, so I could feel the orgasm as it rose and fell.

“There you go”, I said, “My debt repaid!”.

“Mmmm....maybe...”, she said, but from the glint her eye, I knew of old that there was something else she wanted. “That was nice, very nice, but I don’t just want your fingers in me, I want your lovely big cock”. She pushed me back onto the bed and she climbed on top of me, pressing my now hard cock between her and my belly, just moving slightly, grinding my cock into her pussy slit, my glans stroking against her clit. Stupidly, I started to push her away, to which she angrily said “Fuck that for a lark, I wanted you years ago, and I’m damn well going to have you now”.

“I’d like nothing more, I just can’t get my head round fucking my little sister”, I said.

“Your head is almost fucking me”, she giggled, squeezing my cock head one more time. And then, lifting herself up, releasing my cock to spring erect, she positioned herself over me, and in a second she had slid right down to engulf my whole length. “Aaaah...that’s better..isn’t it?”, she demanded.

“Oh god yes, it is so hot, all around me, so good”, I groaned, my hips starting to move to meet her as she rode on me, making small movements to start with, and then faster and faster, our bodies crashing together. I reached up and took her nipples between my fingers and squeezed them, lightly at first and then harder. Her head went back, a keening sound came from her throat and once again she came, her body undulating on my cock, sending her pleasure into me.

As she was coming down, she asked me “Why didn’t you cum as well”. Limply, I said that I was uncertain about that, but she told me I was being silly, incest being only a cultural taboo to preserve the gene pool, and restarted her movements again, somehow managing to keep her upper body still, as her lower half undulated on m. I cold feel my cock sliding up between her tight pussy walls, and then when I was deep inside her she would squeeze me. Over and over her body gave me pleasure with each stroke, and together with the sight of her riding me, my last scruples went to the wind, and I finally let myself go and drenched her in my cum.

We spent the rest of the morning in bed, and she showed me just how expert she was with her mouth, giving me such exquisite feelings, and I again made her cum, using my mouth and tongue only, though the thing that pushed her over the edge was when I slid a finger into her ass, my knuckle pushing through her tight hole.

After a long soapy shower together, we dressed and had lunch. A little coyly, I thought, Jane asked me when I was going to see Jill. I told her that we’d arranged to go for dinner, and I’d be picking her up later. She said OK, and smiled to herself. Then she told me that she had some shopping to do, and went out, leaving me to my thoughts, and a doze in front of the TV Sports channel. She seemed happy when she returned, and kissed me lovingly as I left to pick Jill up.

Jill looked splendid, and came into my arms as soon as she opened the door, and we kissed, a long searching kiss, rekindling my desire for her, which she felt clearly as our bodies pressed together.

BetsyBunty
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BetsyBunty

She broke away and said that there would be plenty of time later, and we shouldn’t be late at the restaurant. When we got to there, we announced ourselves to the Maitre’d, and were shown to a table in the corner. To my complete surprise, sitting there with a smile on her face was Jane! Jill burst out laughing, and told me that they had planned this all along, and Jane confessed that when she had gone out that afternoon, it wasn’t to shop, but to be with Jill, where they talked about the previous night, and worked on their plan for the rest of the day.

It was a good restaurant, and a great meal, made all the nicer by being in the company of two such beautiful women, and when not eating, they took it in turns to reach under the tablecloth and stroke my cock. They knew it turned me on, and it did. I don’t think my cock had ever been so hard for so long without cumming! In between courses, my hands were not idle either, reaching each pussy and stroking them, as I soon discovered neither were wearing any underwear! Eating can be such a sexy turn on, can't it.

The short drive back to Jill’s was full of sexual tension, the girls sitting in the back. In the mirror, I could see that they were touching and kissing, and I encouraged them as much as I could without leaving the road. Once in the house, they took me by the hand and tugged me upstairs, not that I needed much encouragement, and undressed me quickly. My cock sprang out and Jill fell to her knees to suck me slowly and deep, while Jane took off her dress and then she replaced Jill so that she could get naked as well.
She then joined Jane and the two of them worked on me, kissing and licking my balls, and sucking my cock alternately. The pressure of them on me caused me to shuffle backwards and I fell over the edge of the bed, and Jane climbed onto the bed to continue sucking, while Jill positioned herself under me to suck my balls and then to lick down to my asshole. God, that felt good, and I had to clench my muscles hard not to cum immediately as her tongue probed into me.

I felt that now it was my turn to take some control, so I pulled away to open the bedside cabinet. I found the cuffs and other toys that I had used with Jill that earlier weekend, and knew that Jill had put them there for us all to use. I positioned Jane face upon the bed, and told Jill to kneel over Jane’s face, which she did enthusiastically, caressing Jane’s breasts as she moved up her body to push her cunt into my sisters face. Jill then reached behind her, and tugged Jane’s legs up, and secured them under her arms, leaving me to look at Jane’s cunt and ass, and Jill’s ass. Each time Jill pushed her pussy harder against Jill's mouth an dtongue, she lifted Jill's legs a little. What a sight and what a choice!

“Come on bro”, I heard Jane’s muffled voice, and moving closer, I stroked my hard cock along her slit, and teased her cunt lips with it. Then in a single push, I was once more deep in my sisters pussy, and fucked her harder than I had that morning, slapping her ass cheeks with every pistoning movement. Jane worked even harder on Jill, and the sound of her lapping up all the juices that flowed was highly erotic. Jill was the first of us to cum, her juices squirting over my sister’s face, while Jane was not long behind, my cock pumping into her, until her body trembled and tightened on me.

“Drink me all up”, commanded Jill, as I slipped out of Jane, and sliding my arms around Jill, teased and pulled her breasts. Jane slurped at Jill until she was clean and the two of them went into a tight clinch, Jill on top, their mouths locked together. I parted Jill’s legs and squirting her ass with some lube that I had found in the bedside table, and slid my cock into her tight ass. With each thrust I went deeper, and pressure of them pushed the two women’s mounds tighter together. Clit to clit, they moved in unison with me, their voices joining in a continuous moan as they got closer again. When finally my cock could hold back no longer and it jerked over and over in Jill's ass as my streams of cum jetted out, they both came once more.

“Amazing, just amazing”, Jill said, “I love to be assfucked like that, that was really good”.

“Mmmm....yes..”, added Jane, “I’d like to feel that too”.

They then both looked at me, to which I grinned and said “In a little while....maybe....”. For a while we cuddled again, one lovely woman on each side of me, and as I stroked a breast on each side, they stroked my cock, willing it back into action. They succeeded, and as it slowly hardened and grew, Jill moved away to let me get closer to Jane.

She raised her knees, and, still cuffed to the bedhead, just said “Fuck me like the dog I now know you are”. I got a couple of pillows and slid them under her, and pressing my cock against my sister's asshole. I lifted her knees more to get better access, and slowly and gently slid into her. She felt so tight, her ring popping slightly as my cock head went through, and as it did, I was aware of movement behind me. Jill had come closer, and I could feek her full breasts against my back, and could see her hands go round to stroke Jill’s clit. Jane was moaning, and giving little cries of pleasure as each of my thrusts forced my cock deeper into her. Jane then removed a hand, and I felt a finger on my own asshole, as she stroked me there, rond and round and occasionally pushing her finger tip into me. By now Jane and I were fucking hard, her body pushing to meet me as I spread her ass wide. I was oblivious to what else was happening, my world was centred on my cock and Jane’s ass. Then, suddenly I felt a sharp pain in my ass, followed by a growing sensation of pleasure, and looking over my shoulder, I saw that Jill had penetrated me with that slim dildo that I had used on her those weeks before.

As I fucked Jane’s ass, Jill fucked mine, her strokes coinciding with mine, and the pressure on my prostate was intense, so intense that when Jane started her orgasm, I couldn’t hold back and started to ejaculate into Jill’s ass. She felt my cock move, and this triggered her own orgasm. It was a feeling like none other, as Jane’s muscles clamped so tight around me that I could hardly force out my semen. The pressure to do so grew and grew, half way between pain and pleasure, until it happened and my cum burst out of me in spasms that seemed endless.

“My god, fantastic, you women..amazing..”, I could say little more as I flopped down, utterly drained. “

We thought you’d like that”, Jane told me, “and when you put your finger in my ass this morning, I was sure you would, so told Jill what to do!”. I didn’t know which of them to kiss first, but went for her, and we shared a slow, utterly erotic kiss, one of those that goes on...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by OldGeezer
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments