Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jazz loves Daddy

"Daddy teaches his daughter to be a good girl."

13
0 Comments 0
4.0k Views 4.0k
1.1k words 1.1k words

I walk into the living room and see him sitting on the couch, flipping threw the channels. He is 6' 4'' and lean, with dark brown hair, and big blue eyes (much like my own). He is my dad, and I know I shouldn't be attracted to him, but I can't help myself. Everything about him is sexy. He tries so hard to provide for me, but with it being just us two, I know it can't be easy on him.

 

Mom left us a few years ago, and I still hold a resentment towards her. How could she just up and leave me? How could she just take off and leave him? He was so good to her. He'd buy her flowers just because, and would make dinner so she didn't have to. He was a good man and deserved better than to be left with out a reason why.

But like I was saying I walk into the living room, and he looks up from the t.v. I can see he is disappointed, and I think I know why. Earlier today, at school, I was caught making out with Blake in the boys locker room, and I just know that ass hole Mr. Baker called Daddy, and told him how bad I was.

"I got a call today. Do you have anything to say for yourself?" He scowls up at me.

"Daddy, I was just kissing, it isn't like I was doing anything REALLY bad!" I protest with a sly little grin.

"Kissing? That's all you were doing? Nothing else?" Daddy asks me, with a quizzical look on his face.

"Yes Daddy, that is all. I AM a virgin, you know..."

He sits forward on the couch. "I can't let this go unpunished. Bend over my knee. You are getting five whacks, and if you take them like a good girl, that will be all you get."

I know that my skirt that i'm wearing is too short, and will give him a good view of my black lacy boy shorts that I know he doesn't approve of. I try to think of a way out of my spanking.

"Can I go change first?" I ask hopefully

He stands up, and pulls me toward him roughly, and pulls me down over his lap.

"I said NOW!"

He notices my panties, but doesn't say anything. He takes his hand up, and brings it down hard on my tight, round, young ass. It stings like none other, as I try to muffle a scream. Another blow and I can't help it as a yelp escapes my lips. Another blow and it starts to almost feel good. With the 4th I feel a twinge in my pussy, and with the 5th I know my panties must be soaked.

"What is this?" He asks "Are you getting turned on by me spanking you?!?"

I'm scared to answer...I'm ashamed that he has found out.

A shy "I'm sorry." is all I can muster to answer, as I'm bent over Daddy's lap, my ass still stinging.

That is when I feel him start to rub my wet and throbbing pussy threw my sopping panties.

"It's nothing to be sorry for baby. You can't help how your body reacts, but can I ask you a question?"

I nod slowly

"Answer honestly. Are you a virgin?"

"Yes Daddy. I have done some things, but I've NEVER had sex before." I answer as he is still massaging my aching pussy and ass.

He slowly pulls my panties aside, and opens my slit.

ShyLika
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ShyLika

I am slightly embarrassed, but mostly I'm turned on...BAD! He slides one finger slowly down my slit until he hits my engorged clit, and a pulse of electricity shots threw my body.

"OH! Daddy!" I moan, and he grins. I can tell he has something in store for me, and I get even more excited.

"You know...you shouldn't get so much pleasure from your daddy, you know?" He growls as he picks me up and sits me on the couch.

I look up and see the huge bulge in his pants. "and you shouldn't get such pleasure from your daughter either." I say as I nod toward his engorged pecker.

He kneels between my legs and pulls aside my panties. He leans in and slowly starts licking my juice from my pussy lips. He forces his tongue further in and it hits my clit. I almost erupt right then. He slides his finger deep into my pussy, and I automatically clap down on it. The feeling of him inside me, and the heat from his tongue causes an orgasm to pulse threw my body.

"Lets take this to my room." he says as he picks me up and carries me down the hall.

Once in his room he takes my shirt and panties off, but leaves my skirt and bra on.

He pulls my bra down and starts sucking on my little pink nipples. My hand reaches down to his slacks, and I start to remove them. To my surprise he isn't wearing any underwear, and I'm shocked by his massive size. He has to be at least 9 inches long, and I can barely fit my hand around it.

"Baby, do you trust me?"

I can only nod as he lays me back on the bed.

"Good, cause this is going to hurt a little, but after that, it will start to feel good."

I'm nervous, but I know that Daddy would never do anything to hurt me, and I spread my legs.

He puts just the head of his gigantic cock into my tight virgin pussy. I can feel the pressure. All at once he slams in, and I can feel my pussy tear. I let out a scream, but he doesn't stop. He is all the way in and he stops. I realize he is letting me get used to this alien invasion of my body.

"Are you okay?"

"Yes" I whimper.

He slowly starts pulling out of me, and I realize he was right. It is starting to feel good. He pushes back in, and it feels fucking wonderful. I want him all the way in me. I wrap my legs around his ass and pull him in deep. He starts fucking me harder and harder. My little tits start bouncing, and he sucks on one of my nipples. I can feel the build up of another orgasm.

"Oh daddy! I'm cumming!"

"Cum baby, cum on daddy's dick. Show me how much you love me!"

I start cumming, and Daddy goes ridged. I can feel the buckets of his hot cum splashing into me.

We fall into a clump. We are spent. I fall asleep in his arms and dream of the next time I need to get a spanking.

 

 

Published 
Written by daddysgirljaz
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors