Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jenn Joins Watching VI

"sorry for taking so long with this, recovering from an illness"

5
0 Comments 0
1.6k Views 1.6k
2.4k words 2.4k words
Jenn Joins Watching VI
irishmik60

Here I was, covered in my dad's juice. Dripping from my forehead, down either cheek, across my lips. Extra slipping from between my lips to dribble on my lower lip. Dad's slowly withering cock still in my grasp, mom in a chair beside us, her fingers imbedded in her pussy, eyes closed in the throws of a delicious orgasm of her own. And Jenny, my best friend of years standing in the doorway watching our carnal debauchery.

With dad immediately in front of me, I couldn't escape, even if I wanted to. The thing was, I didn't want to. At the precise moment I noticed Jenn. Noticed her masturbating herself to the scene before her, I'd had the passing thought of trying to include her into our tryst.

With no idea how to do this, it'd been determined for me in but a flash.

My father seeing my thoughts of him distracted, looked behind himself to see Jenn standing there. There he was, naked as the day he was born. In fact all of us, save Jenn were. His ass-cheeks tightened as his cock still spasmed, his balls tight as they fired his seed, sweat from his brow. All this as my best friend stood there, jaw agape, unable to take her eyes from my dad's cock, or my cum covered body.

It was now Jenn noticed the three of us watching her jamming her fingers in and out of her now dripping hole. Well, wonder who was most embarrassed?

Jenn and I had known each other since grade school and now attend college together. We'd take turns driving each other. We even took the same classes so we could be our own little study group. Now, here she was, 'studying' all of our nude bodies. And, from the way she was pleasing herself from the view, I took that she was enjoying the 'study session'.

Jenn was a tall slender black gal. Light brown complected, her pert, firm breasts topped with dark chocolate nipples. And nipples they were. Almost an inch thick and quite hard by now.

Father stepped aside, walked up to her and took the one hand that was pinching her left breast. Taking her hand in his, he led her slowly to the couch. As he did this, with his other hand he took her bikini top from her chest leaving her totally topless. As if in a trance she made no attempt to cover or withdraw. Her eye's simply darting from my cum soaked body, to my dad's half hard cock, to making eye contact with my mother. Not a word was spoken, but by her actions, and acceptance, volumes were said.

As father led her to the couch, she walked as if in a trance.
"Uhhhh....are you going to fuck me?", she asked my father.

"Only if you so desire my darling Jennie.", was his response.

Jenn didn't know for certain if that was an invite or not. After all she'd just witnessed dad's cock covering me in sperm. She watched mom furiously rubbing her snatch watching dad cum. How long she'd been there? How much more had she seen? At this point only she knew.

"Rach, Oh My GOD, did I just see your dad fuck you!"

"Jenn, yes you did. And you've never been fucked till he fucks you. You need to let him have that pussy of yours."

"Jenn, my dear,' mom responded, 'my husband, Rach's dad has more than enough cock, more than enough endurance, to keep all three of us wobbling. You're more than welcome to join us, but if not, all we ask is that you respect us and not tell anyone what you've witnessed here."

Ever the loving parent, my mother. Only she could have said it so eloquently. The fact that dad was fucking me, herself, and anyone else she allowed, with the only reservation being discretion.

Though Jenn heard everything my mom said, her eyes were still wondering from my naked ravished body, to dad's cock. Back and forth

"But, but.....from what I saw doesn't he need recovery time? Time before he fucks me?'

All three of us, Mom, dad, myself rolled back and laughed. I'd only been a part of my parents sexual activities less than 48 hours, but I knew the last thing dad needed was recovery time.

By now dad and Jenn were next to the couch. I reached up, untied her bikini bottoms and drew them from between her legs. Momentarily she clinched her knees in shyness. All of a sudden realizing that she'd been nude from the top, standing that way next to my naked father, admiring his cock as it pulsed, half erect. She looked at me, smothered in dad's cream, at mom, who'd by now lowered her legs into a more comfortable position, yet none the less still naked, caressing herself.

I patted the couch next to me, showing Jenn where I wanted her. She sat, turned to hug me, and hesitated remembering I was covered in dad's cum.

"Do you always cum that much Mr...........", my father put his fingers to her mouth stopping her.

"If you call me Mr. again, this isn't going to happen Jenny. Call me Roger, Rog, anything but mister. Just far too formal."

"But, I've always called you Mr............", this time I stopped her.

"Listen girlfriend, this isn't any other time. You've never been naked in front of my dad before. You've never seen his cock before. You've never sat naked in this home about to get the fucking of your life before."

"Well, you certainly have a point there Rach."

"Now girlfriend, after seeing what you have, having been told what you've been told, do you want my dad to fuck you?"

She now understood that she had to want it, to ask for it, or this scenario wasn't going any further. Without taking her eyes from my father's groin, she reached out, lightly cupped his nuts and said, "will you fuck me with this cock Roger? Will you fuck my pussy with that cock that just fucked Jenny?"

"I will, and intend to do just that, but first I want to taste that lovely morsel."

Jenn could but look to me as my father got on his knees in front of her. As her spread her legs, I took her left thigh and draped it over my right leg. Her pussy was shaved as not to expose hair from the smallish bikini bottoms she'd been wearing. Though we'd never once kissed before, I just had to now. I bent to her and pressed my cum stained lips to hers. Hesitantly she kissed me at first. Past the sight, the taste. Lost in passion Jenn kissed me, pulling my face to hers with her left hand. Tasting dad's semen, feeling my lips caress hers. All at the same time father bent down and gently blew hot air onto her already swollen cunt lips.

Swollen from her own administrations while watching us. They'd never settled down throughout our entire conversation. I could feel her entire body tremble. From our kiss? From dad's actions on her pussy? Or possibly a combination. I knew if she was anything like me, her senses were about to be brought to height's never before reached.

miiaapril
Online Now!
Lush Cams
miiaapril

I knew if she liked what was beginning to happen, nothing would ever be the same.

As we kissed, I felt dad's hands slide down her thighs. His tongue caressing either side of her labia, not actually touching her clit or inner being. I could feel her stomach quiver, feel her taking short gasps as father attended to her. Looking down a moment, I saw his monster cock hardening already. But I knew he had so much control. I took my left hand and began caressing Jenn's nipples, hard as rocks they were. I could tell she was already having small mini orgasms already, not 5 minutes into sitting down. Apparently she'd become very aroused watching us.

In a moment, mother sat on the opposite side of Jenn, reached to her right breast and began playing with that nipple. Here Jenny was myself attached to her left breast, mom on her right, and dad feasting on her pussy. By now he was drawing his tongue up and down her slit. Still not penetrating her. At the same time only whimpers escaped from her lips.

One moment Jenn would reach out and grasp dad's head, trying to pull him deeper into her. Other moments she'd reach, put an arm behind mine and mom's head, pulling our faces harder to her tits. Those nipples swollen like never before, her chest rising and falling quickly. Each time dad's tongue did something different, it would cause her body to convulse.

Her thigh s would continually thrust up, trying to get dad's mouth harder into her soaking pussy. After what seemed like eternity, dad stretched his tongue out as far as it would reach, and ever so slowly speared her cunt.

"Ungh! Ungh! Ungh!!," she couldn't talk, only gasp. He'd yet to put a finger on her pussy, yet to touch her clit, and juice was streaming from her hole. So much he could barely lick it all up. Both thighs twitched and convulsed.

Dad began to spear her hole with more enthusiasm. Each time his tongue probed her depths, he'd curl the tip of it, massaging her 'G' spot. Pulling out, he looked at Jenn's eye's rolled back in her lids. "I could eat that tasty pussy forever dear Jenn."

Having said that, he bent back forward and finally made contact with her clit for the first time.

"AHHHHHHHHHUUUNNNGHHHHHFFF!!"

You'd of thought Jenn was epileptic the way her body shook. Like a lightning bolt had hit her directly. Her whole body began thrashing. Her female liquids poured from her inner self.

I looked down to see her clit swollen and hard, almost as big as her nipples. Then dad would purse his lips, surround her clit and hummmm. That would drive her to another wild cum.

I know it'd been only minutes but it seemed like forever. Jenn hadn't stopped having orgasm after orgasm since dad had begun with her. Finally straightening up, he laid his now rock hard man-spear at the entrance of Jenn's pussy.

"FUCK ME! FUCK ME!! FUCK ME MR.................RO, RO, ROGG ROGER! MY GOD STICK THAT COCK IN ME NOW!!!! Jenn was wild with passion, wild with the need to feel a cock in her.

Dad, settled the head of his cock at her entrance and slowly, tantalizingly, slipped into Jenn. Three quarters in he could feel the head of his cock bump against her cervix. Drawing back, pausing the head again at the entrance momentarily, he began to slowly insert into her again. As his cock would begin entering her Jenn would try to thrust her hips upward taking more and more of him inside her.

Thankfully her pussy was spewing juices and dad's cock was dripping precum. As tight as Jenn was, had she not been lubricated, he'd of tore her pussy apart. Knowing he was big, knowing she was small. He took his time fucking her. Now beginning to let Jenn set the pace. The pistoning of his cock in her began to speed up, Jenn's breathing ragged, almost tortured.

Watching the sweat roll down dad's chest. Watching the look in his eyes. Watching both enjoy the rapture they were both producing made me move my own hands to my pussy, watching my best friend experience dad's cock. His skill as a lover left nothing to be explored. He drove Jenn to so many delights I don't think anyone could keep tack.

All of a sudden Jenn rose up, reaching behind dad's head with both hands, pulling herself deeper on dad's cock. Rocking back and forth, up and down on his pole. Now, instead of dad controlling all the motion, she'd become an overly active partner in lust. He body soaked in sweat, tight with the last bit of exertion she started riding on dad's cock harder and harder, teeth gritted, a look of determination on her face.

Then it happened, with each forward thrust you could see dad's nuts hit Jenn's ass. He was actually completely in her with each thrust. She was now taking all of dad's huge tool in her with each drive. The aroma of their sexing, the sight, the sound.

Each and every movement seemed to vibrate across the couch to mine and mom's pussy's. Neither of us had removed ourselves from Jenn's nipples, feasting on them. Our heads wedged between dad's chest and her tits, we couldn't extract ourselves if we'd wanted to.

Since dad had already cum numerous times, his endurance was fantastic. Stroke after stroke, his cock plunging into Jenn's depths, his nuts slapping her ass with every down thrust. Her cunt juices coated dad cock keeping his shaft lubricated.

Mom finally extricated herself from Jenn's breasts and climbed down on the floor, between dad's legs. Her and Jenn's hands met as she reached up grasping dad's hips, pulling her face up to his pistoning cock. Jenn's ass cheeks hung off the sofa, her legs help upwards by dad. That's when mom started licking the underside of dad's cock as it entered and withdrew from Jenn's spasming pussy. Mom altered between dads nuts, his cock shaft, the bottom of Jenn's pussy, and her ass!

When she hit Jenn's asshole, Jenn let out a huge scream as her ultimate orgasm hit her. When this happened, her pussy grabbed hold of dad's cock and milked the cum from his nuts. Jenn's head fell to her side as she passed out from the exquisite feelings. Mom licked the combined juices from dad's cock as they seeped from within. As dad slowly withdrew, mom took his slowly withering cock into her mouth and cleaned the mixture from it.

Exhausted, we all just lie there for awhile. Mom was the first to revive. She stood, never bothered to dress and went in the kitchen to get us some refreshments. I followed to help her. Dad came into the kitchen and told us we should all meet him at the pool once the refreshments were made. As he strolled out the kitchen door mom and I couldn't help but admire dad's firm ass. Her husbands ass, my dad's ass. Our lovers ass.

Published 
Written by irishmik60
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors