Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Joining The Kids

"Our two children, Bryce and Tara, have always played together and I found them playing...naked."

15
2 Comments 2
4.1k Views 4.1k
2.4k words 2.4k words
Raising our children was fairly easy until they became teens, then it became much less predictable and, as a result, much more challenging.

I found that out especially when I came home from work early one day and walked upstairs to change. On my way down the hall, I passed my daughter's bedroom and there was my son, Bryce, laying on her bed, absolutely naked, with her crouched over him with her head going up and down over his middle.

I've sucked enough cock in my time to know what it was, after all, I did my husband several times a week usually and he and I have done some swinging so I've participated in lots of suck-offs.

Well, well, my sixteen-year old daughter sucking her seventeen-year old brother. Both naked. So, I stood there watching, they couldn't really see me and as she sucked him, his hand was up between her legs rubbing along her pussy. Truthfully, it was a beautiful and exciting and so sexy sight to watch.

It was quiet except for my son's soft moaning, then, his hips lifted up off her bed and he groaned, "Oh, Tara, oh, oh, uh, uh, mmm, oh, oh, that was so good, Tara, mmm, you are so good." She raised up off him, then dipped back down to lick the remaining drops oozing up as her eyes caught sight of me.

She shrieked and pulled the covers up over her as Bryce jumped up off the bed and tried to run out of the room. I quickly grabbed him and pushed him back to the bed where he pulled some of the sheet over his lap.

I reached down and yanked the sheet off them as Tara tried to pull her pillow to herself as she cried and cried.

I sat on the bed and pulled each of them to me, one on each side and said, "Look, guys, I'm not upset, I'm not angry. I know stuff like this happens. Nobody is going to get punished, okay?"

I kissed Tara, telling her, "It's okay, Tara, you can stop crying, it's okay, baby." She was shaking as I held her next to me. I looked down and saw my son's lap, his cock aimed right up at me, stiff, hard, only the way a teen boy would be under the circumstances, I supposed, aroused by the whole thing.

I took my sleeve and wiped the tears away from her eyes and kissed her again, right on the lips, my tongue slipping inside her mouth. Her eyes opened wide looking at me, then closed as I softly tongued her and felt her relax in my arms.

Then, I turned to Bryce and kissed him, also sliding my tongue into his mouth which opened and accepted me and returned his tongue to my mouth as we kissed. While he tongued me, I lowered my hand to his lap and the hard cock that was standing up from it. His arms went around me, knowing this was not a normal everyday occurrence.

I pulled my lips away as I noticed Tara looking down at my hand on her brother, on his cock. I was wet, of course, I'm a pretty sexy woman, I've always been horny and eager for sex since I began puberty. And, it hasn't lessened, either.

"I think we three need to talk, guys. First, Tara, were you doing that freely, of your own free will? Not pushed to do it?"

"Oh, yes, Mom, Bryce would never make me do anything like that, he's not that kind of a brother. No, I did it, well, we kind of do things to each other. And, honestly, oh, this may sound slutty, but, well, it's something I really like to do."

I chuckled and added, "Well, honey, maybe you inherited that from your mother. Now, Bryce, have you two had intercourse?"

"Oh, no, Mom, no, just…you know, oral."

"So there's no worry about pregnancy?"

"No, Mom, Bryce didn't want to risk getting me pregnant. I mean, we did talk about it, you know, about pulling it out and stuff, but he said no, it was too risky."

"Yeah, there's no way I'd ever want that to happen to Tara, Mom."

I hugged them close. Yes, it was kind of strange to be sitting on my daughter's bed with her and my son, both of them naked, as I asked them questions still in my work clothes.

"Tara, have you ever had sex with any boys?"

"Oh, no Mom, just what you saw us doing and that's just with Bryce."

"Bryce, how about you? Intercourse with any girls? Um, Melody Bryan, last year, maybe, the redhead girl?"

"No, Mom, we didn't, actually, she wouldn't let me; I did kind of try. But, I only got her top off. Well, and she did…um, handjobs," he replied somewhat red-faced.

"And, nothing else with any other girls?"

"No, just what you saw this afternoon. Well, you didn't see what I do, I guess," he added.

"To your sister?"

He nodded.

"And what's that?" I asked having a pretty good idea.

"Um, oral sex on her, well, between her legs. Geez, Mom, I'd sure like to get dressed."

"Well, Son, let's put that off a while. I'm thinking that you might just have your first sex this afternoon," I said as I stood up and began unbuttoning my blouse.

Now it wouldn't be fair to compare me to my daughter. After all, there's twenty-three years difference in our ages; I'm more than twice her age, easily. But, I still look pretty good.

Tara is five-four, about one-twelve, shoulder-length blond hair, hazel eyes, beautiful body which I am seeing as this happens; she's like so many girls her age, just ripened into a hot, sexy body. She's 32B, 22, 34 and her breasts are perfect. So solid, so firm, they stand right off her chest just like mine did at her age; the one difference is that her nipples are those puffed-up kind that look fresh-sucked, all pretty and pale pink.

Her mother, well, I am older. You can add about two or three inches in height and to her other measurements, I'm also B-cup but can wear a C-cup; I'm right between and I'm about fifteen pounds heavier and I'm more ash blond.

So, as I reached around and unhooked my bra, I knew that I didn't look like Tara but I'm still in the running for MILF from the looks I get from my son's friends.

"Oh, Mom, you're so pretty," my son said as my bra slid off my arms to fall on the floor.

I unzipped my skirt, stepped out of it, leaned over and pulled my panties to the floor. They had a large wet spot as I kicked them aside. I got back on Tara's bed and pulled her down next to me as I gripped her brother around his back, hugged him tight and rolled onto my back pulling him up on top of me as I widened my legs.

I snaked my hand down between us, gripped his cock and pulled it up to me, he seemed to know what to do after that as his hips pushed forward and he slid up inside me.

"Oh, Mom, omigod, oh, we're…"

"Yes, Son, we're making love, Bryce, we're fucking.

MilaRich
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MilaRich

I think it's time you did. Is it good?" I asked knowing quite well what any seventeen-year old boy would say to that question.

His hips were cycling back and forth driving his hard cock into and out of me as I moved my lower body around getting the most out of our coupling as I could.

"Mmm, yeah, it's fantastic. I never knew it felt this good. Oh, man," he groaned as my daughter watched us next to her.

I have had a lot of sex in my thirty-seven years but this was, by far, the most erotic and arousing sex I'd ever had. It was my own son, my very son's cock that was fucking me this time, my legs spread wide to welcome him into my body.

"Oh, this is so nice, my own son, yes, mmm, so good," I groaned as I lay there, my son fucking me as I held his sister in my arm next to me. I turned and whispered in her ear, "I'll get some condoms if you want Bryce to fuck you, too, honey. Then we'll get you on the pill."

"Oh, Mom, that would be the greatest. So Bryce and I can do more? Thanks. I never thought you'd understand."

"Mmm, this feels so good that helps me understand, honey. I want us, the three of us to be together like this."

"What about Dad?"

"Let's see how this goes, then, well, I can try to figure out a way to talk with him about it. You think you'd like Dad like this?"

"Well, it probably sounds awful but I've, well, I've masturbated thinking of Dad. Is that awful?"

"No, honey, it's perfectly normal. So, yes, we'll see how all this goes."

Honestly I didn't really want to talk with Tara right then, I was too intent on getting a good fucking from my son. Well, that's the truth.

I had raised my hips up off the bed, trying to get more of his cock, I just wanted him all inside me now; it was so good.

"Oh, Mom, I'm gonna shoot, it's okay, right, you're on the pill or something?"

How sweet of my boy to be concerned, it just made me love him even more.

"It's okay, Bryce, just go ahead and cum whenever you want, it's fine, and I really want your cum."

His face now looked so intent, then he groaned, "Oh, Mom, uh, uh, uuh, um, mmm, oh, that feels awesome, just so good, oh, Mom," and he drooped down on me as I kissed him over and over. It felt just wonderful having my boy's first cum inside me. Lovely.

"Mmm, baby, just do it like that, yes, you've got me close, too, I'm…uh, aah, aah, ayye, uh, mmm, mmm, oh, Bryce, my baby, oh, this is so good," I cried out as I was engulfed with ecstasy while my son kept moving in and out of me, never stopping, just going on and on, he was so hard…it was heavenly.

You might wonder if I had ever thought about having sex with my son and that it might be wrong or whatever. All I knew at that moment was how glorious it felt to be brought to a wonderful orgasm by my very own son. And he never got soft, he just kept going and going.

We all slept together that night, a routine that we kept whenever Ron was out of town and my bed was empty but for me.

I got condoms the next day and I watched as my son deflowered his sister, my daughter, on my bed. It was beautiful, sex is so beautiful anyway, but with two young people, newly-discovering what physical intimacy holds, well, it was thrilling. And, of course, it was thrilling for them as well.

I left them alone the rest of the day and Tara told me as we were readying for bed that evening that her brother had her four times that day and that she felt sore but on top of the world. The next day I took her to the doctor for birth control. It would take a month to be fully effective so we stopped on the way home for more condoms; it seemed that Tara's brother was a very horny young man as I was also finding out.

I must confess that I was so enamored of my son's cock that over the next two weeks, I called in sick three times, I just wanted to stay in bed with him the whole day, yes, our sex was that good. He was an eager learner and both his sister and I were giving him tips all the time to make things even better. Oh, it was wonderful. I also let Tara and Bryce sleep together when their father was away and they were, of course, alone all day long during the summer and I know they were in each other's beds all day long.

Then, one Saturday night, I made Ron's favorite meal, veal Marsala, and had two nice bottles of red to go with it, then took him to bed and fucked him silly.

In the middle of it, I just asked him, "Ever wish it was Tara up over you like this fucking your cock?"

"Tara? Well, hon, you've seen her, she's just so hot, I'd have to be dead not to be tempted by Tara. So, well, sure, come on, of course, any guy would."

"I wouldn't mind."

"Mind? You mean if I…with Tara, like this, you mean fucking?"

"Yes, I wouldn't mind, if it was something you wanted."

"You aren't kidding me are you?"

"Well I can always ask Tara."

"Now I know you're shitting me, ask Tara?"

"What if I told you I knew she wanted sex with you?"

"You're kidding."

"No."

"Tara has told you she wanted sex with me?"

Well, that was the start of our conversation which went on until about two in the morning. I knew then that, yes, he wanted his daughter and that I would set it up the very next day.

It was easy really, Tara was all excited and I sent her father down to her room after breakfast and took my son to my room and I'm sure there was a great deal of enjoyment that morning in our household.

In the afternoon, I explained to Ron exactly how this all started and evolved and he was happily accepting of the fact that we are all fucking together. We spent the rest of the day, the four of us in our king-sized bed, enjoying sex together as husband and wife, mother and son, brother and sister and father and daughter. And, we have been ever since, we couldn't be closer.

Published 
Written by WayneGibbous
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments