Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Katie Gets What She Wants, Part 2

"Suddenly, the light turned on..."

9
0 Comments 0
2.6k Views 2.6k
3.6k words 3.6k words
Katie's hand flew up over my mouth, even though I was being dead silent. We listened for a few moments as our seemingly drunk mother stumbled around the kitchen. I heard the fridge open and close, but nothing was put in or taken out. Luckily, though the couch is visible from the kitchen, it is facing away and the back of the couch blocks visibility of anyone laying down. This was obviously especially lucky, since her son and daughter had just been fucking!

After a few more moments of her drunken stumbling and a few hiccups, her hand hit the wall and blindly groped until it found the light, which switched off again. She managed to perform some kind of task similar in goal to walking, but quite different in mechanics, up the stairs and into her room. Katie pulled her hand from my mouth and whispered into my ear.

"That was amazing. It felt so fucking good." Katie kissed me again and I firmly squeezed that perfect ass as her tongue slipped into my mouth. Then she stood up again, and, after finding and donning her clothes, walked towards her own bedroom, with that ass swinging teasingly.

So, first of all... Holy shit! I just fucked my sister! This was kind of a bittersweet moment for me, it seemed. I mean, she's fucking hot, but... She's my sister! I picked all my stuff up and went to my own room to think things over.

I thought about how I could balance my moral standings here. But before I had thrown any pros or cons, I realized something. I didn't regret it. I didn't regret squeezing her tits and pumping in and out of that pussy for a minute. Before I could think any more, I was falling asleep.

In the night, I dreamed about Katie. I actually didn't have a sexual dream, but I dreamed that she had told my mom about what had happened, and my mom had gone on to say that she had sex with her brother all the time. It was weird.

When I woke up, it occurred to me that she didn't even have a brother.

That day, I snuck out around six in the morning to avoid an awkward standing with Katie. I slipped out and walked down my street till the end. At the very end of the road, after all the turns and countryside, there's a canyon wall with a huge river deep below the cliff. It's actually about seventeen miles down the road, so I usually drive, but this time I had walked the three and a half hours. To the west, viewing opposite the flow of the water, is a huge waterfall. It cascades down maybe 100 feet before spraying the water off the rocks in a huge mist. The mist carries far enough to lightly spray against you on a windy day, so it's well worth standing at the ravine for a refreshing breeze.

As I looked down at the river, with the mist against my left, I had a sick vision of jumping in. It was a good sixty foot plunge to a rocky death, and one or two desperate crooks had tried to make it without success.

I sat down on the edge of the cliff and thought more about last night. First of all, it was amazing! Katie really is incredibly hot, I was quickly realizing, and made for a great fuck. Knowing she had taken my virginity, I wondered if I had taken hers as well. For whatever reason, I really wanted to know that I had. Something seemed special to me about that, and I had always wanted my first with a girl to be her first too. It just seemed like it built a special connection.

After sitting for a couple hours, I checked the time. It was Saturday, so I had no plans or obligations, and the time read 11:52. I called my friend Josh, and asked if he wanted to do anything.

"Hey Josh. I'm bored, do you have anything going on today?"

"No. My brother's got a Little League game I've gotta take him to at 4 though. Why, what's up?"

"Nothing really. Hey, I'm at the ravine. Can you pick me up? We can hang out at your place, maybe?"

"Yeah, sure. My parents are in Chicago for my dad's business meeting, but I'm stuck here with Aaron. At least he's not being any trouble, he's actually still sleeping."

Aaron was Josh's nine year old brother, who was kind of the star player on his team. They got along really well for brothers, and impressed most people with their cooperative behavior.

"That sounds great. I've got some stuff to tell you anyway. Seeya."

"Seeya."

While I was waiting for Josh, I looked through my messages. Oddly, I had a missed text from the school's auto-alert service. It read:

"Dear student, parent, guardian and/or staff member:

Due to a week's worth of unused snow days weighing on the school's planned curriculum, and the absence of snow since March, the Board of Education has made the decision to give all members of the school's staff and student body, with the addition of transferred exchange enrollment, 8 school days vacation. The week off begins this Monday, and extends to the Wednesday 10 days after."

The message included oursuperintendent's name at the end to make it official.

'This is great!' I thought, 'I can hang out with Josh and a few other friends this week, or just relax at-' Then it struck me. Being home with Katie might be extremely awkward! I had no idea what to say to her. Hopefully, she'd come up with a way of approaching me about this, since I didn't know what to do, or think, or say...
Josh pulled up by me, and I hopped into the passenger's seat.

"Did you hear about the school?"

"No, what's up?

"We get 10 days off! Monday to next Wednesday."

"Wow, that's sweet! I guess I should make plans. So, why the hell were you out here? Did you walk all this way?"

"Yeah, I slipped out around six. They probably think I'm sleeping. I'll text my mom and tell her I'm with you."

"Cool. So why were you really here?"

"Oh, umm... I'll tell you when we're at your place, the.. car... doors have... ears. Or something."

Josh laughed, and gave me a funny look. But he stayed quiet for the next 15 minutes as we came back to his house. Once we were inside, I began to tell him everything.

At first he thought the whole story was a joke. Then afterwards, he thought it was disgusting and stupid. But after I had told him every last detail, he actually admitted it was pretty hot.

"Wow, man. I've always though Katie was fucking hot, but I didn't know she was like that. I wish I had a sister like her, I'd sleep with her every night."

"Yeah," I said, "I just might do that. It was pretty amazing."

We quickly came off of the subject, and moved on to video games and soda. Soon enough, four 'o' clock came close and Aaron and I loaded into the car with Josh. Josh dropped me home before he went to the field, and I sheepishly walked into the house.

There was nobody in sight, but when I walked into the kitchen I found a note from my mom.

"Jack-

Phone broken, but got your text. Can't text back, so if you need to let me know anything it'll be a one way exchange. On my way to Kentucky to pick up our cousins, be back Monday. School is cancelled for a while, check their website if you don't know.

-Mom"

Something about having the house to myself and Katie was both exciting and scary to me, so I hurried into my room hoping she wouldn't see me yet. After I shut my door I heard hers open, then close without her coming out. I let out a quiet sigh of relief and turned on the television in my room.

The t.v. was really just for noise to make me sound busy, but I sat down at my desk and started scribbling on a piece of paper. I didn't draw anything, but let out some frustration as I thought.

It occurred to me that the cousins my mom was picking up were Jake and Grace. Jake was ... twelve, now, I think, and Grace was three months younger than me, between Katie and myself in age. I had been thinking all day about incest itself, knowing it was most common between cousins, and started thinking about Grace.

Grace was beautiful, too. She and Katie shared some resemblance, since our mothers are twins, and so she had a great formed body. Grace had always been taller than Katie, a little, but thinking back I realized Katie's breasts were slightly larger. We had all four been close when we were younger, and had spent a lot of time together as kids, but we hadn't seen them for almost a year. I was excited to see how they were doing.

I crumpled up and tossed the paper I was scribbling on, turned off the t.v., and then started changing. My clothes were awfully dirty from the ravine, since the dust and moisture carried by the wind had mixed into a gross solution on all of my clothing. As I was changing, I glanced in the mirror to check myself out, like I always do. I looked at my belly, since I'd been working slowly on building up a six pack, and noticed that the outline was getting more defined. I started flexing my abs and arms, when I heard my door creak and saw it move in the mirror. Knowing it was Katie, I pretended not to notice.

I turned away from my mirror, and walked to my dresser, where I knew she could still see me but I couldn't see her. I put on some pants, and suddenly felt her arms slip under mine and up over, so her arms were bent and she was holding my biceps in place.

Katie kissed my neck lightly, and whispered in my ear in an incredibly sexy voice.

"Why put those on? You know they're just going to come off again anyway. I want to play a game, Jack..."

She released her arms from mine, and after I'd just about cum in my pants from that voice, I turned around to grab her and kiss her, but she was gone. My door was closed too, like some weird dream, but I knew Katie was light enough to have snuck out and closed the door without making a noise.

YourPureDream
Online Now!
Lush Cams
YourPureDream

I kept my pants on, but left my shirt off, and opened my bedroom door.

When I peered out, Katie was nowhere to be seen, but the only room she really could have gotten to that fast was her own.

When I opened the door, the curtains were drawn, and it was almost pitch black. I didn't see Katie, but her bed was neatly made and there was a sticky note on her pillow.

"Find me. Check the closet?"

The 'i' in 'find' was dotted with a heart, and under the message was a kiss-mark made from lipstick.

I opened the closet slowly, and was a little disappointed and a little excited to find not her, but another note on one of my shirts that she'd smuggled in. This one read:

"Oops, I'm not in here. My tits wouldn't let me fit in a drawer, but a note sure would..."

At this point I was so turned on that I was ready to tear off her clothes as soon as I found her. I didn't care where she was, I was going to fuck her senseless.

In the drawer of her desk, not her dresser, where I checked first, was a note.

"Isn't this fun?"

I mumbled 'no' to myself, and swore I heard Katie laugh outside the door. I ran to the door, and opened it, and saw her shadow slip into the kitchen downstairs. While I'd been frantically searching around her room, that little slut had been drawing all the blinds! The house was just about pitch black, but I knew hitting the lights would ruin the effect, even for me, and would ruin Katie's fun too.

I quickly leaped down the stairs and into the kitchen, only to come to no Katie. This was especially impressive, since there was only one entrance and exit to the kitchen. She must have slipped out while I was on the steps.

In the kitchen was a note leading me to the living room, where I found another one to the basement landing, to mom's room, to the dining room, to the laundry room, and all over the house. She must have spent all morning making these, since each note was in sexy handwriting and had some doodle or kiss or message in addition to the hint. Finally, I reached a dead end in the hallway to my own room at the end, so I knew she must be waiting for me in there.

My bed was unmade, but still no Katie! 'Ach, when I find that bitch she's really gonna be in for it!'

Katie had made me wait far too long, teasing me, and I was about ready to pop her huge breasts from the harsh fucking I was going to give her. I'd had a raging hard on since her arms had gone under mine, and it wasn't letting down for a second. In fact, it was starting to hurt. On my pillow was one last note.

"Back where you started? So am I. Retrace your steps, I'm not far from you..."
 

That meant she was in her bedroom. The note had an arrow to flip it over.

"P.S., your room is nice, but the blinds aren't dark enough."


She was right. Even with the blinds down, during the day, you could see as much as with a light on at night. But that wasn't important. What was important was that I'd won her game, and I was about to claim my sweet, sexy prize.

I came out of my room and slipped into hers, where I could see nothing more that the outline of her window. Even though I'd been in her room plenty, I couldn't figure where her bed was. Suddenly, I felt her hands wrap around my arm and pull me onto her bed. She pulled me into a long kiss.

Katie's tongue slipped into my mouth, and her hands placed mine on her breasts, making them rub and squeeze them gently as we kissed. From sensory observation, I could tell she was wearing my favorite frilly skirt, with short ruffled layers that only barely covered up her panties. I'd never told her that that was why I liked the skirt, but it was definitely the main reason.

She was wearing a tight, tight top that I was massaging her tits through, so I could feel just about everything but the nipple. I pushed her breasts together, and rubbed them in circles, squeezing, caressing, pushing. Katie's moans of pleasure were muffled by my mouth over hers, her tongue flitting against mine passionately.

Katie's arms reached around my back and pulled me incredibly close to her, so the only boundary between us was my hands, still attacking those perfect tits. I moved my right hand down to her ass and gave it a hard, hard squeeze, making her gasp and pull her mouth off of mine.

Katie moved her hand to pull on her bra, revealing her massive left breast, which I immediately took in my mouth. I didn't bite, but I sucked on her nipple and flicked it with my tongue, which I could tell from her jerking and moaning was driving her crazy, along with my hand still giving all it's attention to her other tit and my other hand groping her ass firmly.

She pulled me hard against her, again, and tried to roll over so she could be on top, but remembering she needed to be punished for toying with me, I knew she wasn't going to completely get away with that.

"Oh no you don't," I said, flipping her over so she was still on top of me, but we were facing the same way. "You were bad, making me wait for this. So now you need to be punished."

I was really giving myself blue balls, since my head was telling me to mess with her, but my other head was magnetized for that tight little pussy.

"Ohhh!" Katie moaned loudly, and she slid into the spooning position, similar to the one we'd maintained the night before, but vertically. I landed both my hands back on her tits and went about massaging and pushing them together, as she tried to slip off her skirt between her semi-orgasmic convulsions.

"Oh my God, Jack! That feels so good!"

She did finally manage to undo her skirt, and slip her panties most of the way off before she tried to undo my button. I took all hands off her and lightly slapped her hand away from my pants.

"Hey now, didn't I tell you you needed to be punished? Cock sounds like a reward to me."

"Yeah," said Katie, still moaning even though I wasn't touching her, "a big, meaty reward..."

She reached for my pants again, but to let her know I was serious I pinned her arms to her bed. She shrieked with horny joy, wrapping her legs around me.

"So I think it's time for your punishment."

I wiggled my way down on the bed so that my chin was about parallel to her navel, then stuck my...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Jackifer
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors