Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

katrina and quinn

"My name is Katrina. I'm 17; I have green eyes, long, wavy, brown hair, and I had sex with Quinn"

5
0 Comments 0
2.5k Views 2.5k
1.1k words 1.1k words

I was lying in bed, watching a movie, when Quinn barged in. I pulled up my covers to hide fact that I was only in my bra and underwear. "Can I talk to you?" he said as he closed the door and sat on my bed next to me. Before I could answer he continued, "What do you think of girls? I mean, if you’re into them that is okay with me. I just don't want you to be afraid to tell me."

 

I had to think about what he said; he thought I was into girls? Why? I wonder what made him suspicious. Was it all the late nights out with the girls, the sleepovers and all the laughing? I thought that was normal. "Quinn, I'm not lesbian, if that's what you’re asking," I replied calmly.

 

“ OK. Are you sure? You know you can tell me anything," he said.

 

He seemed fidgety every time he said something, so again I replied calmly, “I’m being 100% honest." Maybe that would calm him down a bit. It seemed to have worked.

 

He looked down, sighed, and stopped fidgeting."Well, if we are being honest, are you kinky?" I looked at him with big eyes, I was surprised he would even ask, but since we were being honest, I couldn't lie to him.

 

"Yes." As I said it I could feel my cheeks reddening, and then I quickly added, "Are you?" I had to return the question; I couldn't let him get away with interrogating me without one question in return.

 

"To an extent," he said sheepishly.

 

"What extent?" I asked curiously, and excitedly, I didn't think he was into that.

 

He ignored the question and asked, "What kind of kinky stuff are you into?" He seemed distracted by something; he was looking down at the blanket that was covering my slim, curvy, half naked body. I didn't know how to explain to him that I liked being in pain, or how I would look for incest stories online.

 

"Well, uh, I like pain and the thought of incest turns me on a lot." I was kinda scared to tell him but I had to be honest with him. We sat in silence for a second and then, all of a sudden, I realized where his hand was. It was under the blanket on my thigh. I looked down and blushed. I felt his hand touch my chin and tilt my head to look at him. There was embarrassment in my eyes, I could feel it. But suddenly his lips were on mine; they were warm and felt cozy. I liked it better then kissing any other guy. When he realized I wasn't pulling away, he pushed himself against me. His tongue slowly slipped between my lips to play with mine. His hands were all over my body and I loved the feeling.

 

He slowed down and looked at me once more, I could see the shame he felt, then I could feel him slipping away, I slung my arms around his neck, pulling him close and whispered, "Come back, Cutie!” He smiled and we both dove back into what he had started.

 

He leaned over me, his clothed body felt cold on mine.

Fioona
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Fioona

I was getting so excited I pulled his shirt over his head. I forgot how amazing his body was; he was an athlete and built, 18 years old. He was kissing my neck when I said, shyly, "Quinn, I’ll do anything for you." He looked up at me with a sly smile. I wasn't sure what he was thinking and I didn't know if I liked the look on his face but, next thing I knew, his lips were all over my neck and his hands were searching for more of my body.

 

He rolled over on his back next to me and said, "Take off your bra." I reached back and undid my bra; I slid it off my shoulders and I threw it on the floor. He grabbed my waist and pulled me onto him. My knees were on either side of his hips. I couldn't help but giggle a little. He smiled at my amusement. He's always been that way; he loved when I had fun, even when we were little, as long as I was smiling, life was grand. It was my turn to let him have fun.

 

I leaned down and kissed him lightly. He ran his fingers through my hair and pulled me closer. After a few minutes of fooling around, we were laying in my bed next to each other, naked. I really wanted to jump his bones, but he was hesitant to do anything to me. Maybe he was regretting what he was doing. "We can stop if you want," I said to reassure him.

 

He stared at the roof for a bit, and then looked at me. I couldn't read his expression; he slid his hand over my cheek, ran his fingers over my lips and kissed them gently. He rolled on top of me and gently kissed my boobs. His hand slid down my body and ran over my pussy that was already dripping. Quinn's hand felt amazing on my body; he slowly started rubbing my clit. I moaned the second his finger touched me. His finger slowly ran down my wet pussy over my hole. Quinn’s fingers slowly slipped inside me and I realized how amazing it felt. His hand moved in and out, he twisted his fingers and all I could let out were wild moans. He smiled at me and my pussy contracted around his fingers. I will never forget the feeling.

 

I motioned him to come here with my finger and kissed him so passionately. My body was still in shock from what Quinn had done. I slid my hand down his body and slowly rubbed his hard dick. He placed his hand over mine making me rub him harder. "You have no idea what's coming," he whispered. I smiled and he slid his completely erect cock in my dripping pussy. He made it half way before we both came as hard as we ever have.

 

I woke up the next morning feeling great. I looked next to me and Quinn was still in my bed. I sat there and thought about what had happened: Quinn came into my room to talk to me, which was normal. Then he kissed me, not so normal. It escalated to sex, not normal at all.

 

My name is Katrina. I'm 17; I have green eyes, long, wavy, brown hair, I'm not that tall, and my brother's name is Quinn.
 

 

Published 
Written by alice_puppet22
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors