Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Keeping it In The Family, Chapter four

"Kelli gets a new sister, Sort of . . ."

9
3 Comments 3
8.9k Views 8.9k
1.3k words 1.3k words
Tina walked into the bedroom quietly, as not to awaken Kelli and her husband. She saw that the schoolgirl outfit which he so loved to wear when they had sex was strewn on the floor.

'Kelli must have done her job well as Domme,' she thought to herself.

They were still sleeping soundly, her husband spooning tightly with his daughter, Kelli, his arms still wound tightly around her waist. Tina was still naked and tingling all over from her all-night tryst with their son Dave. He had spent most of the night fucking his mom, Tina, in her tight little ass. Even at 17 years of age, Dave had proven himself to be a cock-smith, sending his mom to multiple orgasms with his superman-sized shaft.

Tina was so excited seeing her daughter and husband lying together in bed, naked, that she could only imagine the wildly lustful night that must have transpired. She soon found her right hand perched between her legs, with her fingers stuck deep into her soaking-wet pussy, massaging her clit to a fabulous climax.

Apparently, she was not quiet enough, as she felt her clit pulsate and begin its trip to orgasm, she saw Kelli and Don stir. They were waking up, and she was standing there, nude, and masturbating over them.

"Hi, Mom," Kelli said sleepily.

With her husband, Don, awakening, he too bid her, "Good morning," as he rolled over onto his back.

Seeing her mom standing there, wet, hot, and masturbating wildly, Kelli opened her arms up wide and put them straight up in the air.

"Don’t do it yourself. Mom, come here and let me help you," Kelli said.

Tina didn’t have to be asked twice. She immediately climbed up on the bed and worked her way up to Kelli’s face, straddling her torso with her legs, as she kneeled over her. Tina looked down and saw that Kelli’s eyes were wide open, so was her mouth. Tina then lowered herself onto Kelli’s waiting lips, and instantly felt her tongue probe deep into her pussy, licking and sucking at her labia and clit. Tina began cooing and moaning loudly. She was so hot that she was ready to climax in minutes. Reaching behind her back with her right hand, Tina found Kellis wet cunt lips, she folded three of her fingers into a probe, and shoved them deep inside of her, causing Kelli to cry out and cum in seconds.

Don, lying there on the bed, was highly aroused by the sight of his daughter and wife having sex, he was stroking his rock-hard cock, and crying out at Kelli as the girls both climaxed simultaneously.

"Suck her pussy, you fucking little slut," he called out to her.

"Cum in the little bitch's mouth . . . you fucking whore," Don yelled out at his wife.

They both did! Tina stayed on Kelli’s face for a minute to regain her composure from her climax.

"God, do I have to piss," Tina pronounced, "I came so hard I think I am going to explode if I don’t pee soon."

With that, Kelli took her arms and wrapped them tightly around her Mom’s thighs, preventing her from getting off of her mouth.

"Kelli, I really have to pee, right now! I can’t hold it any longer."

Kelli just pulled her arms tighter around her mom’s thighs and tried to mumble something, but it was not comprehensible, since Tina’s pussy was pulled tightly against her face.

"All right, baby, you asked for it," Tina admonished.

With that, Tina let loose with her morning flood of piss, she flooded Kelli’s mouth, Kelli gurgled and swallowed as fast as she could, sucking her mom’s golden juices into her throat. As she finished her flood, Kelli loosened her grip on Tina’s thighs, and allowed her to move away.

HolliyCooper
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HolliyCooper

Kelli breathed deeply as Tina bent forward to kiss her, telling her,

"I love you, baby. You were unbelievable. When you have to go, let me know, I would love to return the favor and swallow your hot piss."

"Oh yes, Mom, I would love that too!" Kelli replied.

When she had gathered herself, Tina looked at her husband and slid over to his side of the bed, she took his rock-hard cock into her mouth and started to give him the best blow-job he had ever experienced. Tina was an expert at sucking cock, and she certainly had lots of experience. She pursed her lips and slowly began to slide her mouth up and down his shaft. As she got to the bottom, she made sure to press her lips against his balls and lick them gently. This always drove Don crazy with lust.

Don was so hot that he didn’t need too much encouragement, he let out a guttural cry and came in his wife’s mouth in just a few minutes. Tina hungrily swallowed every precious drop of his love-seed, and then smiled at Don and gave him a big cummy kiss, which he eagerly accepted and returned.

Luxuriating in the after glow of their early morning romp, Kelli asked her mom,

"Where’s Dave?"

"Oh, he’s a bit tied up right now . . . I left him in your room, Kelli. He’s bound hand and foot, spread-eagled to your bed," Tina advised.

Kelli got up from the bed, kissed mom and dad, and walked away to her room, to find her brother, Dave.

"EEK," was heard from Kelli’s room. "He’s wearing my cheerleader outfit, wig and boots."

Tina and Don walked down the hall to Kelli’s room, There on the bed was Dave, her son, tied to the four corners of the bed, dressed in Kelli’s tiny, white, pleated, cheer-skirt, a cut off titty-top of pink spandex with protruding tits, and bright-pink over the knee boots and shiny, nude color, stockings. In his lipstick-covered lips, was a black rubber cock-gag, tied behind his head with a leather strap.

Tina added, "After we spent the entire night fucking and sucking each other to the point of exhaustion, we had a good, long talk. I agreed to do the bondage you see here, in exchange for this talk we are now having."

"Where did he get the falsie tits and wig?" Don asked.

Tina spoke up, "I bought them for him, I mean . . .Danielle, . . . I mean, her!"

She continued, "Well, you should all know that I asked Dave two weeks ago what he wanted for his upcoming birthday, he looked straight at me and told me quite frankly that he wanted breast implants for his birthday present. I have noticed for a long time that he has absolutely no hair on his body at all, not even pubic hair. He told me that he does not have to shave, either. I think he is not quite all male, judging from what I see and hear from him. Remember when he was young, Don, all he wanted to do was play with Kelli’s dolls and toys." Tina finished.

Kelli and Don were dumbfounded, what does one say at a moment like this?

Don reached out to his wife, Tina, taking her hand in his and squeezing it gently.

"Kelli, what do you think?" he asked.

"I think she’s going to have to get her own outfits, I don’t like to share!" Kelli said in a matter-of-fact voice.

Don walked over to the bed, and along with Tina, they gently removed the cuffs and ropes that were binding him to the bed. Tina took the gag out of his mouth and helped him sit up. So excited that he started to cry, he hugged and kissed them both, as he wiped the tears away from his face.

"Welcome to the family, Danielle!" they all said in unison.

But, that’s another Chapter!

Published 
Written by Lustyrose4u
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments