Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kelly's First Time - 5

4
2 Comments 2
1.8k Views 1.8k
5.9k words 5.9k words

Leann, Kelly, and Steve had long since settled into their three-way relationship, with very few growing pains. Each had their own job, and all were contributing to the household. And boundaries? There really were none. The only rule was that, if one didn't feel like participating in sex, he or she could opt out for that time, and the other two were left to themselves. Needless to say, that happened very infrequently.

At home, they rarely wore clothing, and none of them had any problem with the others seeing them nude. Even when the girls were having their period, they wore the skimpiest undies that they could, and still no bra. In fact, the only time undies were worn by any of them was when they were at work, and even then, the girls occasionally snuck in pantiless. It was convenient that Leann and Kelly worked at the same place. If they happened to be alone in the restroom, they never wasted the opportunity to sneak a quick rub between the other's legs, or a tweak of one another's nipples.

Since their six month anniversary was approaching, Steve suggested that they do something special. After many ideas had been suggested and tossed out, Leann hit on a winner: a resort lodge she knew of that had very few guests now, during the off-season. Steve called to make the reservation, gave them his credit card number, and plans were finalized.

During the phone call, Steve made sure that they were as isolated as possible. He asked for a room set apart from the others, and the reservation agent said that would be easy enough. He had a two-room suite with a kitchen, and that sounded perfect to Steve. So plans were set, and time passed quickly. Soon, they were on the three-hour drive to their destination.

"I'm so excited, Daddy" said Kelly. "I've never been there before. What can we do there anyway?"

"Well, it's back in the woods, pretty far away from most everything, so you have to create your own fun" Steve related. "We can go hiking, there is a river we can canoe in, a heated indoor pool, and there's always the TV if all else fails." Steve had brought a few movies with him in case the TV was needed.

When they arrived, they took the elevator to the highest floor. Their suite was located at the far end of the hall, and the girl at check-in told them that the rest of the rooms on their floor were unoccupied. This was their slow season, between summer and peak autumn colors, but still very warm during the day, and pleasant nights.

The first thing the girls discovered was a king-sized bed with a feather-bed mattress topper. Kelly and Leann both plopped down on the bed, and were surprised how the topper made the bed so much more soft and comfortable. Then they bounced up and ran through the door to the second room, a combination living area and kitchen. They had bought some food on the way, and stocked the cabinets and refrigerator. Finally, they pulled the sliding glass door open, and walked out onto the deck.

It stretched from the living area to another sliding glass door in the bedroom. There were several pieces of furniture on the deck, all with cushions for greater comfort. It was dusk now, and since the deck faced down a mountainside, there was nobody to see them. Kelly and Leann took one look at each other, and began stripping their clothes off.

"C'mon Steve" called Leann. "The air here feels great on your skin."

"Sshhh!" whispered Kelly. "There are people around--do you want an audience?"

Leann seemed to ponder the question for a moment. "That's not a bad idea, Kelly. Maybe an audience would help add a little spice..."

Steve walked out, already naked, with his cock swinging back and forth. Both girls stopped what they were doing and took a look.

"I don't think I'll ever get tired of seeing your sexy dick, Steve" said Leann as she reached out to touch his wares. "I'm already getting wet just looking at it."

"I've been wet for a while" Kelly echoed. "But it has nothing to do with Dad." She winked at her father as she ogled her friend. As Leann started stroking Steve's cock, Kelly reached around her and began stroking her nipples. Leann moaned as her pussy got wetter, and she increased the pressure on Steve's cock.

Steve finally turned Leann around and spread her legs apart. He couldn't help but look at her slim ass, admiring its shape, before moving in and inserting the head of his cock into her pussy. Kelly slipped between Steve's legs and fondled his balls for a while before moving her mouth up to Leann's clit. At the same time, Kelly put two fingers into her cunt and began stroking at the same slow pace as her father's fucking.

Steve moved his cock in and out slowly, while Leann began moaning her pleasure. As Kelly licked her clit, Leann's pleasure increased, and her pussy flow soon followed suit. "Fuck me harder, Steve! Keep sucking, Kelly! I'm getting closer" exhorted Leann as she felt her cunt build towards her orgasm. Steve increased the speed and force of his movements, while Kelly dragged her teeth over Leann's clit. Leann increased the force of her grip on the rail surrounding the deck as she neared the point of no return. With one final suck from Kelly on her clit, Leann finally came, saying "Yes, yes, yeeesssss!!" as she sprayed around Steve's cock, soaking Kelly's face.

Kelly suddenly began moving her fingers in and out of her cunt at light speed. Leann's orgasm seemed to spur Kelly's own cum, and she threw her head back, moaning as she did. "MMMMMMM, I'm cummmming!" she groaned as her juices began flowing from her pussy. Steve pulled out of Leann's pussy, picked Kelly up, and led her to a lounge chair. He sat down, and she took the hint, spreading her long legs and impaling herself on his hard cock. She slid it completely in her pussy, leaned forward, and began going up and down his shaft. Quickly, he matched her pace, as Leann reached around Kelly and massaged her big boobs. The moment she squeezed Kelly's nipples, she had another hard orgasm, depositing her love juices on her father's cock as she fell against his chest.

Steve could feel his own cum rising, and held his cock deep within Kelly's cunt. He reached around her, grabbing her ass as his cum began pumping deep into her pussy. Leann then pulled his cock from Kelly's pussy, stuck it into her mouth, and took the next few shots of cum into her mouth before sticking it back into Kelly's cunt. The last couple of shots went into Kelly's pussy before Steve was finally finished.

Kelly and Leann then moved to another lounge, and engaged each other in a passionate 69. They immediately began sucking the juices from each other's pussy, cleaning each other thoroughly. This served to make them both horny again, though, and both continued to lick and suck on each other's fuck hole. Leann's pussy began to constrict around Kelly's tongue, and again she sprayed her cum all over Kelly's face. Once more, Kelly was turned on by Leann's soaking cum, and her own orgasm followed quickly. Leann covered Kelly's pussy with her mouth, catching most of her juices in her oral cavity.

"I love you, Kelly." That was the first time Leann had been so free with her feelings, and it brought a smile to Kelly's face. She gave Leann a huge hug.

"I love you, too, Leann" echoed Kelly.

Then, from a few feet away, Steve joined in. "Hey, am I invisible over here?"

The girls giggled as they ran to him, hugging him as they did. "Of course, we love you too, Steve" said Leann. "I just realized that I hadn't said that to either of you before, and it was overdue, don'tcha think?"

"Well, I don't know about overdue, but it is nice to hear" said Steve. "Now, maybe we are truly a family."

They broke their hug and stepped back indoors. Kelly said "I need something sweet, like a candy bar."

Steve remembered that there was a candy machine down the hall. "I've got some change. But you'll have to get dressed."

"Why?" asked Leann. "There's nobody else on this floor. Let's just go au natural." She had a wry smile on her face as she did.

"We could get in trouble for that if we're caught" said Steve, ever the parent.

"Oh, come on, Dad. If there's nobody else up here, who will catch us, especially at this hour of the night?"

He knew that he was beaten. "Oh, all right. But let me go with you, in case we do run into someone."

They agreed on that, and opened the door. The girls were giggling all the way, while Steve was being the sentry. He couldn't keep his eyes off the girls forever, however, and his eyes finally settled on their asses. Theirs were so different, sexy in their own way. While Leann's 32" ass was much slimmer than Kelly's 35", Leann's was firmer, while Kelly's was rounder and more jiggly. As he stood behind them at the candy machine, he felt his hands being drawn to their asses, and he gave each a gentle squeeze.

"You dirty old man!" scolded Leann. "Don't you ever think of anything else?"

"Yes, sometimes I think of your pussy, or even your tits" joked Steve.

"Daddy!" Sometimes, he managed to embarrass Kelly still.

"Sorry, sweetie. But it's true. I think of both of you all the time, it seems. You're both so sexy in different ways."

"Well, at least you have good taste!" joked Kelly as she gave his cock a squeeze. "Now let's get back to our room before we get caught."

They all started the return to the room, this time with Steve leading the way. The girls got a good look at his ass this time, and they started with catcalls and comments of their own. By the time they got back to the room, all three were in stitches, and they laid down on the bed after closing the door.

"Let's get to bed soon" suggested Steve. "We've all had a long day, and I, for one, am tired."

The girls agreed, and they were soon asleep. The mattress topper was much more comfortable than the bed at home, and it took no time for all three to drop off.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the morning, Kelly awoke first, and quietly crept to the bathroom. After she finished there, she walked onto the deck and looked over the valley below. The cool morning air caused her nipples to harden, and she reached up to give them a little tweak. This reminded her of the two naked people in the bedroom, and her hand roamed down to her pussy, where she slid a finger between her two shaved lips. Her wetness had already started, and she pulled her finger out for a moment.

Kelly surveyed the furniture on the deck, and sat in a padded chair, spreading her legs over the arms. Her pussy was wide open, and the cool air against her inner lips added another degree of sexiness. She reinserted her finger into her pussy, then followed that with a second, moving them in and out. Kelly then positioned her hand so that her thumb would bump her clit with each inward movement of her fingers. Finally, her other hand moved up to her erect nipples, pulling and twisting them to add to her sexual pleasure.

At last, her orgasm overtook her, a shuddering, mind bending experience that left her gasping for breath. Her cunt muscles squeezed around her fingers, and her cunt juices flowed on the chair pad as Kelly had one of the best cums of her life. "Maybe doing it outside makes it better" she said to herself as she tried to catch her breath. But she was still not satisfied. "Daddy's dick is still better than anything else. I need to wake him up."

She headed back inside when she noticed her father emerging from the bedroom. "Hi, honey" he said.

"G'morning, Daddy" she said brightly. "Will you do me a favor?"

"What's that?" he asked innocently.

"Fuck me. Please? I'm so horny, and masturbating didn't help much. In fact, it seemed to have the opposite effect." She sat on the couch, and put one leg on the floor, and one on the back of the couch, revealing her open, wet pussy.

Steve couldn't resist that sight, and walked over to Kelly. He sniffed deeply, and the scent of her womanly aromas was already in the air. "I'd be honored" he replied as his cock began growing and hardening. He climbed on her in a 69, and she took her daddy's cock into her mouth and began moving her head back and forth on his shaft. Her smooth fingers massaged his balls as his sack began to shrink.

Steve sank his tongue into her wet pussy, slipping past her inner lips, then licking around the insides of her cunt. His lips followed, sucking her juices from her pussy as her ass began rising off the cushion. When he moved to her clit, her ass shot up suddenly, almost violently, as her cum flowed freely from her pussy. "Oh, Daddy, suck my clit! You're so good at that!"

Steve took one more hard suck on her clit, and Kelly's legs clamped around his ears as she came again. Cum continued to flow between her ass cheeks and onto the cushion as she remained in ecstasy. Finally, he released her clit, and turned around, positioning his cock at the entrance of her cunt.

He positioned his dick at her pussy, inserted the head inside her lips, and let it just remain stationary for a few seconds. Kelly, on the other hand, wanted more, and began moving her cunt so that it began to envelop her father's cock bit by bit. Finally, Steve gave her some assistance and shoved his cock deeply into her hot waiting cunt. Kelly moaned loudly as her father's cock completely penetrated her pussy, and she tightly gripped the couch cushion on either side of her.

Steve then pulled his cock out and slid it up and down her pussy lips before slipping it back into her pussy, not stopping until he was completely buried again. Kelly looked lovingly at her father as he continued slow in and out movements in her slippery pussy.

"Daddy, that feels wonderful. Keep it going slow for a while. I love it!" Kelly matched his speed for a few moments, then involuntarily increased the speed as her pussy began its spasms deep inside. Suddenly, her ass rose off the couch again, and Steve put his hands under her ass. This changed the angle of his strokes, and his cock was getting heavenly stimulations. "Deeper, deeper, Daddy, I'm cummmmminnnnnngggg!" Her cum was flowing freely from her pussy now as she had an orgasm.

Steve knew that Kelly had cum, and felt his own on the way. His jism quickly rose through his cock and before he knew it, he was spraying her insides with his cum. As he started, Kelly said "I can feel you shooting, Daddy!" and suddenly, Kelly had another mind-bending cum of her own. Her juices mixed with Steve's, and the mixture flowed freely from her pussy. Kelly began pinching her nipples, and once more, she came, this time with less force than before. Even good things eventually come to an end, and her ass fell back onto the couch.

Steve slowly pulled his cock from her cunt, and Kelly nearly had another orgasm just from that little stimulation. She changed positions and began licking her father's cock, cleaning their juices from his shaft and head. Suddenly, she felt a pair of soft lips on her cunt, and since she could see her dad's face, she knew it couldn't be him. Obviously, Leann was awake.

"Hi, Kelly. I see you two started without me." Leann didn't wait for an answer, but dived into Kelly's pussy again, licking and sucking their juices from her sweet pussy. Leann sucked one of Kelly's inner lips into her mouth, then both at once, licking at the same time as deep as she could. Her slurping noises made Steve aware of what was happening, and his cock went from flaccid to hard in just one minute. As Kelly kept on with her oral treatment of his cock, Leann changed positions and sat on Steve's face, with her ass toward his head. Steve licked back and forth between her cunt lips before moving to her clit, then licked it back and forth. This, of course, drove Leann crazy, and soon she was groaning as her orgasm approached.

"Steve!! I'm going to....." She never got to finish the sentence as her pussy began spraying his face with her cum. He tried to put his mouth over her pussy and catch it all, but she was wiggling around too much to make that possible. One more suck on her clit, and another spray occurred. Steve gave up on trying to catch it all, and just let it soak his head and upper body.

With Kelly's mouth still working on his cock, his own cum followed, and Kelly swallowed more than she had ever before.

ScarletPegasi1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ScarletPegasi1

What was left dripped down his cock, and Kelly made sure that wasn't wasted, licking it clean. All three then collapsed on the couch, out of breath and out of cum.

After a few minutes, they decided that they needed to clean up,...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by billtenn
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments