Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Late Night

"A brother battles his feelings for his sister."

4
0 Comments 0
4.2k Views 4.2k
2.4k words 2.4k words
My clock read 11:53 PM.

"It's going to be one of these nights," I thought to myself.

One of those nights often meant staying up until 4 in the morning. Typical teenager, I know. The only difference being that I don't actually have an excuse for staying up so late. Most other 19 year olds stay up late because they have no choice. They're actually being productive and studying for school and exams. Not me, I don't go to college. Everybody thinks I do, though. My mom and dad, my girlfriend, her parents, grandma, sister, brother, distant relatives, hell, even my dogs probably think I do.

And I want to be going; in fact I wish I could. I just kept fucking up and have dug myself into a hole so deep that it will be almost impossible get out of; at least without revealing to everyone that I don't actually go.

My name is Rory and I still live at home with my Parents, younger sister, Chloe, and little brother, Baxter.

I'm obviously the oldest at 19 years old, with a 13 year age difference between me and my brother. He's 6 years old. And my sister, as the middle child with only a 3 year age difference, at 16 years old.

I always was so baffled at my friends who got along with their sisters. Maybe it's because they're younger than their sisters. I was the only one that was the oldest sibling.

I've always had a thing for sisters though. I don't know what it is about them. Maybe it's the whole forbidden fruit thing. To most brothers there are few things more sacred than their sister. You could be hanging out with your friends talking about girls and sex and who you would rail until the sun broke daylight. Any girl in the world would be acceptable except a sister. God forbid you bring up the fact that your friend’s sister is attractive.

I never understood the whole stand by family thing. But like I said, maybe it was the forbidden fruit. I used to stay the night at my friend's house when we were 16 years old. And after he fell asleep I would lay there and hear his 19 year old sister walking around upstairs, wishing more than anything she would slowly walk downstairs, to not wake anybody up, and sneak over to my bed. I was over there so often that I had created a finely constructed fantasy with so many details that it almost felt real. And I replayed them in my head over and over again.

"I was lying down; my front was facing the wall and my back facing the room. I hear footsteps, quiet footsteps, but footsteps nonetheless. I could feel my heartbeat racing, hoping it was her. The weight shifted on the floor near my bed behind me. I knew it who it was. My penis quickly rose to a raging hard on. I felt a tap on my shoulder that caused me to turn around. It was her. Hannah, my friend’s sister. She put her finger up to her lips.

'Shhhh.'

She bent down and revealed her cleavage. Her shirt sagged down so I could see inside. I was looking for the sight of her nipples, but her bra covered it just enough.

'Is everything okay?' I whispered to her.

She pulled down my blanket and revealed the tent in my pants. Embarrassed, I quickly put my hands over crotch, but she moved them away. She looked at me and whispered while laughing,

'5 inches? Nice.'

I knew she was making fun of me, but I didn't care.

'Are you a virgin?' she asked.

I nodded. Laughter again. She must've seen how humiliated I was because the next thing I knew she was pulling my underwear and pants down. My cock stood at attention, gleaming with pre-cum in the T.V. light, my foreskin only covering half of the head. Slowly she wrapped her fingers around my shaft. More laughter. Hannah must have been with a lot of guys before because she really seemed to know what to do.

Starting off slow she moved her hand up and down, my foreskin gliding over my head. I must be really horny because pre-cum was leaking out of my tip in copious amounts causing the familiar sloshing masturbation noise, except it wasn't me provoking the noise this time. Faster and faster she pumped. My heartbeat became rapid and my breath became louder. The slippery sound of skin rubbing a wet cock filled my ears. I couldn't take it anymore.

'Oh god, oh god I'm go- I'm gonna...'

She obviously knew what was gonna happen next because she quickly bent over and engulfed my entire cock in her mouth. That was what sent me over the edge. I started spewing cum into her mouth, rope after rope down her throat. Her tongue was swirling around the head of my cock, causing more and more to come out. I couldn't handle any more.

' Sto- stop, it's ... it's to- too sensitive.' I managed to gasp out.

I heard a loud gulp and saw her lift her head up to look at me. Not a drop spilled. She raised her eyebrow and laughed at me.

'48 seconds? Wow, you're the quickest I've ever had.' She sarcastically laughed while saying.

I was at a loss for words. I watched her walk away all while I was trying to think of something to say, but nothing came out.

------

12:48 AM

Oh my god had I really drifted off for an hour? I was groggy and slow while I reached around to look for my phone when I felt something wet and partly slimy around my crotch. It was cum. I had fallen asleep and had a wet dream about an old fantasy of mine. It's my fault. I hadn't masturbated in weeks.

I have a girlfriend but lately I just have lost all attraction to her. She's about 5'5" and 132 lbs with B cup breasts that slightly sag. I know it seems bad that I haven't masturbated in weeks but it's even worse that my girlfriend and I haven't had sex in months. I just can't seem to get it up for her. I've been coming up with excuses, "I'm worried about pregnancy," "I'm really tired," "I haven't taken a shower in a while," "Was that my phone ringing?”

At first I was worried that it was my sex drive, or lack thereof. But I love porn. I can usually masturbate 2-3 times a day. So then I came to the conclusion that I was addicted to porn. But no, anytime I find myself talking to an attractive girl with any amount of cleavage showing I have to hide the fact that I have a raging hard on in my pants. I lie in bed and get frustrated with myself because I'm horny and haven't had sex in a while, when I could be having crazy kinky vaginal or anal sex complete with blowjobs and handjobs literally anytime I want.

Oh man why am I still laying here in a puddle of my own jizz?

I reached around for a sock or towel, anything that I could wipe this up with, but I couldn't find anything.

sofiiaG
Online Now!
Lush Cams
sofiiaG

I sighed, got up, trying to keep my cum from spilling onto the floor, and walked to the door of my room. I hesitated opening it. What if someone was still up and saw me half naked in my own cum? Fuck it.

I opened the door and walked to the bathroom. I turned on the light, grabbed some toilet paper and wiped it off then chucked it into the toilet. Flush. I turned off the lights as I walked out of the bathroom and past my sister's door. I heard movement coming from her room. I don't know why I stopped to listen, but I did. I stood frozen and remained dead silent so even the sound of a pin dropping could be heard by me.

I shut my eyes so I could focus only on my hearing. It didn't sound like much at first but soon became a rhythmic thumping complete with slight bed spring squeaking. Of course I've seen enough porn and read plenty stories to know what this meant. It couldn't be though. My 16 year old sister masturbated? Of course she did, all girls did. I wonder if she's using a dildo, possibly homemade. Probably not, she's so naive I wouldn't be surprised if she had just discovered masturbating. I couldn't stop thinking about it.

I was constructing the scene in my head and knowing the layout of her room helped a lot. She's on her mattress with her lights turned on dim. Porn on her computer turned down. She probably wasn't naked, just unbuttoned pants and bra off with her shirt pulled up revealing her breasts. A beginner most likely so only one finger can fit for now, maybe two. Clumsy also, struggling to find a proper rhythm. I wonder if she's discovered her clit yet.

My ears strained for sound and all of the sudden I could hear slight and rapid breathing. I stood there for about 5 minutes, just listening. I had become so focused, so drawn into this half real half fantasy situation that was separated by a god damned 3 inch piece of wooden door.

Another few minutes passed and she was still going at it only slightly faster now. It was getting intense now, the sporadic rhythm of her bed hitting the wall became quicker, her breath more rapid, and every once and a while a moan slipped out. It was sharp and sudden, but unmistakable. That loud but split second gasp of breath that slipped out as actual voice.

I couldn't take this anymore.

I sneaked back to my room, locking the door, and climbed into bed, waiting and listening to see if I could hear her through the wall. A few seconds passed and all at once I could hear it. In fact, I could hear it even better, even clearer. Thus the perks of sharing a wall I suppose. I grabbed my cock but hesitated. Wait a second, I hated my sister. She's a slob, rude to my mom, has an annoying dog, and has this apathetic mood about her that she blends with sarcasm and frankness.

With my cock still in my hands I thought about all the times she has personally annoyed me. How often she has slipped through the cracks of punishment just because she's quiet and reclusive. She spent so much time in her room with her door locked on her computer. I guess I know what she's been up to. All at once I started to get angry. I hated her, I hated my sister, and nothing can change this fact. What the fuck is wrong with me that I'm about to jack off to the thought of her masturbating.

"Ooouuhhoh!"

That was the loudest moan so far, and man was it loud. I heard it and all my feelings, all my memories of anger and hate immediately switched.

I remember her sitting at the dinner table across from me, being her usual slob self, elbows on the table propping up her head and she barely shoveled food into her mouth. I wanted to be disgusted by my eyes kept drifting to her breasts. "Man how they've grown," I kept thinking to myself. She was hunched over so I could get a full view of the curvature of her C cups.

She was wearing a zebra print black and white bra that just barely covered up her areola. The light coming from the kitchen fan above the table shined down onto them creating a gleam of light that bounced off the slight sweat on her breasts that she had built up, possibly because she was wearing bras that were too small for her.

When she hit puberty she started growing her boobs and for a while she was stuck at a B cup. But all it took was a few years and by the time she was 16 that glorious C cup grew in. She had adjusted slightly by buying maybe 2 or 3 proper sized bras. I knew because I frequently checked her bra size while they lied on the bathroom floor. I'm only human you know.

"OOOOOhhHHhh!"

That moan snapped me back, and I realized that I was masturbating furiously. I got up off the bed and closer to the wall. She was getting quicker and quicker, her breathing more intense and moans more frequent. She was close and I knew it. I was matching my masturbating to the rhythm of her masturbating. Faster we went. I pumped and she fingered. Of course I couldn't see her, but like I said, that's the benefit of watching so much porn and reading so many stories. I could visualize exactly what was happening.

Holy fuck we were going fast now. I could hear the wet and slippery sound come from her room and the sloshing sound emitted from my cock so loud that she could probably hear it as well. Oh well I didn't care, nothing could bother me right now.

Suddenly I could feel that familiar tingle build up in my cock. It was coming soon, whether I liked it or not. I started to pump faster and faster. All at once the sensitivity overtook the head of my cock and I could feel the cum start to shoot up the vein of my shaft. All the sudden her breathing became sporadic and her rhythm all over the place. We were cumming at the same time. Jizz shot from my cock several feet into the air and onto the carpet of my room.

I collapsed and sprawled out onto the floor. It was the most intense orgasm I'd ever had. I lied silent and heard a loud and satisfied sigh of breath come from my sister’s room. Maybe I could say the same for her.

--

Part 2 coming if requested.

Published 
Written by davidddavidson
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors