Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Laura’s Awakening: Chapter 4

19
4 Comments 4
4.7k Views 4.7k
1.7k words 1.7k words
Mommy and daddy were punishing Carrie, my best friend and me for getting suspended from school. A teacher caught Carrie eating my pussy in the bathroom. The principle thought that was unbecoming for two 16-year old girls. My parents picked us both up. They demanded to see the act that got us suspended, which led to Daddy ravaging both of our pussies. After he came and we cleaned ourselves us it was mommy’s turn with me and daddy was going to give Carrie more attention. Just as we were getting started the doorbell rang, it was Carrie’s dad.

Daddy stopped eating her pussy and asked, “ Do you really fuck your father?”

Carrie took her mouth off of daddy’s cock and said, “Just once, Laura seduced him.” When she finished her sentence she resumed sucking daddy’s cock.

Daddy looked over at mommy and me. He looked very concerned. Mommy told me we needed to stop. Daddy gently removed his cock from Carrie’s mouth. He told her to go sit on the couch with mommy and me.

Daddy shot me a disappointed glance as he stood-up and put his clothes back on.

“What did I do?” I cried.

“You don’t seduce other families,” he said. “We’ll talk about it when Carrie leaves.” He started to walk to the door, but turned around and told Carrie to put her clothes back on.

Carrie looked over at me and saw that I was sad and scared. “Mr. Collens, Laura didn’t force us, I wanted my dad as much as he wanted me.

The doorbell rang again.

“Did he tell you that Carrie?” daddy asked.

“When he came into my room last night he told me that he’d wanted to fuck me for a long time.”

“Is that the truth?” Daddy asked.

Carried nodded yes.

Daddy finished getting dressed and rushed to the door. We heard him open it.

“Hey Bob,” my daddy said.

“What did they do Drew?” Carrie’s dad asked.

“Usual stuff girls do,” my daddy responded.

The door then shut.

“We need to talk,” my daddy said.

“Was their crime that bad,” Carrie’s dad asked.

“Your daughter and my daughter said you sexually had your way with them,” my daddy said.

The outer hallway went silent. Then Carrie’s dad started crying. He started crying that he was weak, and that he needed help.

“Tell me exactly what happened?” daddy demanded.

He told my daddy exactly what happened the day before. Hearing it from his point of view got me excited. I started rubbing my pussy as he told my daddy of how he saw Carrie eating my pussy.

My mom moved over to Carrie, spread her legs and started eating her pussy. I was rubbing mine. I really wanted to hear daddy.

“Is that what really happened?” I heard my daddy ask.

“Yes,” I heard him reply.

“Come with me,” daddy said.

They were walking toward the family room. I was getting even wetter. I looked over at Carrie, I could tell she loved the way mom ate pussy. I leaned over to Carrie and started making out with her as I continued to rub my pussy. Plus I wanted to give daddy and Carrie’s dad a good show.

Their footsteps got closer and I got more excited. I was rubbing my pussy faster and faster. I then heard Carrie’s dad say, “What the fuck?”

I looked at him and I could tell that he was shocked and turned on at the same time.

My daddy then said, “If you keep our secret, we’ll keep yours.” He turned to us and said, “Ladies, don’t ignore our guest. Crawl on over to him.”

We all did what daddy told us. We crawled over to Carrie’s dad. My mom unzipped his pants and started sucking his cock. “Laura, Carrie, I need some help here,” my mom said. I could tell that Carrie’s dad loved three hot women sucking his cock. Daddy was enjoying it too; he had once again taken off his pants and was stroking his cock. He watched the three of us blow Carrie’s dad. He grabbed my mom by the hand and led her to the couch. He sat down and she laid beside him sucking his cock. He lifted her head and turned her toward us and said, “Doesn’t our angel look hot sucking cock?”

My mom said, “Mmmmhmmmm,” as she continued letting his cock fuck her mouth.

Carrie’s dad looked down on me and asked, “Laura sweetie, would like to sit on my cock?”

I nodded yes.

He sat on the leather chair. I straddled on top of him as he put his cock inside of me. I squealed with delight as he did that.

Carrie joined my daddy and mom on the couch and starting sucking his cock.

Carrie’s dad’s cock, while it wasn’t as big as daddy’s it still felt so good as it went in and out of me.

“Do you like my cock?” he kept on repeating.

“Uh huh,” I moaned.

BeataAnge
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BeataAnge

I looked over at daddy and saw mommy on top riding his cock. Carrie was on all fours licking daddy’s balls.

I told Carrie’s dad to look at his daughter. “Doesn’t she have a beautiful ass?” I asked. He started fucking me harder; I took that as a yes.

“Carrie, wiggle your ass for your daddy,” I ordered.

She did.

“Look at that,” I exclaimed.

His eyes were transfixed on his daughters wiggling ass. He picked me up and himself off the chair, carried and continued to fuck me. He put me on the couch and started fucking me in the missionary position. Carrie crawled, climbed on the couch, sat on her knees with her ass sticking out. She looked at her dad and said, “Please fuck me.”

He took his cock out of me; Walked toward Carrie got on his knees and started licking her pussy and asshole. My daddy was now fucking my mommy doggy style. She was facing me. Everyone had a partner but me.

“Laura, go suck Bob’s cock, while he’s licking Carrie’s pussy,” my mom said.

I got on the floor, maneuvered myself between Carrie’s dad and the couch. I was stroking his cock with my left hand and rubbing my pussy with my right. I then slid his cock into my mouth. When I did that I noticed he shivered for a second. That slight movement got me more excited and I started sucking faster.

After a few minutes of my lips on his cock, he took it out of my mouth and right into Carrie’s pussy.

“You feel so good daddy,” Carrie moaned.

I started watching my mom and daddy fuck. By the way they looked at each other I could tell they really loved each other. I wonder if he looked at me that way. I started rubbing harder, hoping that I would squirt again and make daddy notice me. My mom noticed me playing with myself. I heard her say to daddy, “I think our baby needs your cock.”

Daddy exited mom, walked over to me and put me on all fours. “Bob, put your daughter on all fours and have her face Laura,” daddy said.

He took his cock out of Carrie, brought her to the floor, got her in the doggie position, we started making out and our daddies started fucking us. Mommy was on the floor between us playing with her pussy.

“Slap their asses,” mommy said.

Our daddies slapped our butts in unison.

“Harder daddy,” I moaned.

My body tingles as he slapped my ass.

My mom got up and told Carrie’s dad that she wanted his cock. It was so sweet when he asked my daddy if it was okay if he fucked my mom. Daddy didn’t answer; all of his focus was on fucking me.

Mommy grabbed Carrie’s dad by the cock. She told him to lie down on the floor. She climbed on top reverse cowgirl Carrie was rubbing my mommy’s pussy as her dad was fucking her. Carrie really wanted her daddy again, the moment my mommy started fucking him she was begging for her daddy’s cock. My mom got off of it, put Carrie on top and let her ride. My mom was massaging Carrie’s ass as she bounced up and down. She moved from massaging to licking her asshole.

“Drew, doesn’t Carrie have a beautiful ass?” my mommy asked my daddy.

He looked over at Carrie riding her daddy and agreed.

He removed his cock from my pussy walked over to Carrie. My mom grabbed his cock and guided it into her virgin ass.

Carrie let out along scream.

“What’s he doing,” Carrie’s dad screamed.

“Making her feel good,” my mom said. “Keep fucking her pussy while my husband fucks her ass. Doesn’t it turn you on knowing that she has two cocks in her?”

My daddy slowly thrusted his cock slowly in and out of ass. He picked-up speed as the moans of pain turned to moans of pleasure.

My mommy turned her attention to me, noticed I was rubbing my pussy and said, “Don’t think I’ve forgotten about my beautiful daughter. She then ran out of the room.

I was rubbing my pussy watching Carrie getting fucked by two cocks. I was jealous that they weren’t doing that to me. She looked like she was having so much fun.

My mom returned wearing a strap-on. It was gigantic. Mommy sat me on the couch and started fucking me. I was rubbing my enlarged clit, while mommy fucked me, I was ready to cum. “Mommy, I’m cumming,” I screamed. She started fucking me even harder, so I came again and again and again.

“I’m cumming baby,” Carrie’s dad said as his cum flooded her pussy.

Now it was daddy’s turn. He let out a groan as he filled her ass with his hot cum.

Afterwards the five of us cuddled on the floor, fondling with each other. I gave my daddy and mommy a passionate kiss each and thought today was a great say.
Published 
Written by lauradoll
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments