Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Laura’s Awakening: Chapter 6

"A boring night can suddenly become very interesting"

13
2 Comments 2
5.2k Views 5.2k
2.0k words 2.0k words
The day after I had sex with Jason my 18-year-old brother I discovered why he was in town. We were going to have dinner his girlfriend’s family. As much as I love Jason I have to question his choice in girlfriends. Since July he’s been seeing Allison Bryant, our ministers daughter.

Reverend Bryant was anti everything I was into. Anti music, anti sexy clothes, anti sex, you could say he was basically anti fun. His wife ran the Sunday school and her favorite word is don’t. And then there were all the kids, 8 in total. Monica who was 30, Mark who was 27, Sara who was 25, Karen who was 23, David who was 22, Allison who was almost 18, and the twins Amy and Alana who like me were 16.

I really wanted to know what Jason saw in her. All of the Bryant girls were beautiful. Allison, Amy and Alana all had black hair. Allison kept it long while the twins kept it at a medium length. From seeing the twins in the shower I could see they had beautiful big breasts and very tight bodies. You could never tell that from the conservative clothes their father made them wear. Worse of all they always preached no sex until marriage. But Jason loved to fuck, so I couldn’t see the attraction.

On Saturday night I tried to get out of going. But my dad kept on telling me that I had no choice.

“But Kirsten and Lily don’t have to go,” I cried.

“Tough,” daddy replied.

“It’s not fair,” I cried.

“Life’s not fair,” daddy replied.

There was no point in arguing with him. I had to go have dinner at the Bryant house. I was actually jealous of my younger sisters.

We arrived at six. At the table sat the Reverend, his wife, Allison, the twins and David. Dinner was so boring. The Bryant’s asked my brother about college. Allison announced that she got early admission to U of M which meant her and Jason would attend the same school. The twins and I made small talk. I tried to talk to them about music, but they didn’t listen to anything I listened to. I was kind of crushing on David; unlike the rest of his family he was kind of a free spirit. After college he moved to L.A. to become an actor. My pussy was getting so wet as I imagined taking him into the bathroom and let him fuck me.

After dinner all the men went to the other room while the women cleared the table. I was counting the minutes until we could leave. Once we were done with the dishes Reverend Bryant yelled, “Ladies can you please join us in the family room?”

“We’re never going to leave,” I thought to myself as we walked to the family room. When we got in there I couldn’t believe my eyes. Daddy, Jason, Reverend Bryant and Mark were all naked stroking their cocks. I stood there in disbelief as all the women were getting undressed.

Alana tapped on the shoulder and said, “You’re not waiting for an invitation are you?”

I quickly took off my tight black dress. Amy unhooked my bra. Alana then pushed me on the couch, pulled off my soaked panties and then started licking my pussy. The Reverend then stood on the couch and put his cock in my mouth. As I licked his penis I looked around the room and could see Mrs. Bryant sucking my brothers cock. Amy sitting on daddy’s cock while Allison sat on his face and Mark was eating my mom’s pussy.

“Do you like the way Amy eats your pussy?” Reverend Bryant asked.

“Yes,” I mumbled as his cock filled my mouth.

“Then why don’t you return the favor?” He asked.

I got off the couch as he sat down, got on all fours and started to lick her pussy and ass. She then started sucking her daddy’s cock. I crawled over and started licking it with her. Amy held it for me as I wrapped my mouth around it. And I did the same for her.

Then he sat on the couch. I climbed on top. Amy guided his cock into my tight pussy. While I rode it she’d slap my ass and then lick my asshole. That was getting me so hot. Then she stuck her finger in there, causing me to cum. After I came all over her daddy’s cock she took it out and sucked it.

He then had Amy lie on his lap so he could spank her. He had me crawl over to lick her pussy and asshole. Then had me fuck her ass with my tongue. After he thought that she had enough of that they both got on their sides and he entered her pussy, while I played with mine.

After awhile I got on my knees on the couch with my ass sticking out. Amy sat on top of me with legs spread. Her daddy started licking both of our pussies. He started at hers moved his tongue down to mine and back up again. Then he stuck his cock in my tight box while Amy rubbed her pussy while sitting on me.

“Fuck her daddy, fuck her,” Amy cried out.

A few minutes later he took it out of me and slammed it into her. The whole room could hear Amy cry out in pleasure.

Minutes he took it out of her and slammed it back into me. Amy climbed off of me and plopped herself to my right. We started kissing. And I started rubbing her pussy. I then started wiggling my ass for the reverend, which he immediately slapped. Amy then positioned herself above me. He then started alternating between my pussy and hers.

tasty_Heidi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
tasty_Heidi



I could tell by the way he was breathing that he was about to cum. A few minutes later he sprayed his jizz all over my ass. Amy then proceeded to lick all of it off. She then spread my legs and started rubbing my pussy. Her daddy kneeled between my legs as she did this. She rubbed me as fast as she could.

Just as I was about to cum I yelled out, “I’m cumming.” Immediately the Reverend stuck his head between my legs as I squirted all over his face.

I once again looked around the room could see all the other men cumming and realized dinner at the minister’s house wasn’t so bad.

I need to back-up and admit it something. As I found out later that night it was Reverend Bryant who introduced incest into our home. It started with my mom. When Jason was 16 she walked in on him jerking off in the bathroom. I can imagine that he was embarrassed, but my mom said she was really freaked out. Not because he was masturbating, because she was turned on by it.

All she could think of was Jason and his cock. She talked to daddy about it. He told her; the thought of it turned him on. He never thought she’d act on it. My mom was tormented by these thoughts. She thought she was a bad person. So she decided to turn to Reverend Bryant.

From the way he talked you’d think he’d be anti everything. During private meetings his motto was no judgments. So my mom went to see him. She was surprised that he was very understanding. He encouraged her to tell him everything she wanted to do with Jason. While she was doing that she started rubbing her pussy from the outside of her jeans. He told her it was okay and he didn’t think doing that was a sin. To make her more comfortable he took out his cock and masturbated with her.

In all my parents years of marriage this was the first time she saw another mans cock. The thought excited her. It also excited daddy when he told her about the experience. She said it led to one of their most passionate nights of lovemaking.

She went back the next week and the same thing happened. And the week after that the same thing happened again. The only difference is that after they both came Reverend Bryant invited mom and daddy over for dinner.

It was my parents, the Reverend and his wife, David who was 20 at the time and Allison who had just turned 16. After dinner they introduced my parents to the joy of incest. After they were done fucking, Reverend Bryant told my parents that him and his wife were both raised in “loving families” and that in their eyes it is a normal way to show how much they love each other.

When they drove home that night they had a long talk and my dad told her that it was okay if she had sex with Jason. Three days later she seduced him. A year and a half later they seduced me.

But this isn’t there story, its mine. So let’s get back to the party.

After everyone came we were all cuddling and fondling each other on the couch. Reverend Bryant told Amy and Alana to entertain us while the men were building up their ammo for round two.

Amy and Alana stood in the center of the room passionately kissing each other. Alana moved down Amy’s body where she started licking her pussy. My mom got off the couch to lick Alana’s pussy. Allison then walked over to lick mom’s pussy. Then Mrs. Bryant joined in to lick Allison’s pussy.

I got on my knees started sucking daddy’s cock, while I gave the Reverend and David hand jobs. I glanced and saw Jason stroking him mammoth cock.

My mom called over to Jason and invited him to join him join them.

Daddy got off the couch, walked behind me and started licking my pussy. I then put my mouth on David’s cock and used my right hand to stroke his dads.

Daddy then stood-up and entered me from behind.

I loved it when daddy pounded my pussy.

David then got up and walked behind me. Daddy exited me. David lied down underneath me and started fucking my pussy. Daddy positioned himself to fuck my ass. And the Reverend was fucking my mouth.

Each one of them was fucking me at a frantic pace. Daddy’s cock felt so good in my ass, And David felt so good in my pussy.

Oh god I was ready to cum.

I told David to get his cock out of my pussy and rub it. Seconds later I squirted all over him. He then stuck his cock back in me, frantically fucking me causing me to cum and cum and cum again.

Reverend Bryant was the first to cum and he did all over my face. Daddy came next all over my ass. A few minutes later it was David’s turn. I sat on my knees and he came all over my chest.

After David blew his load Mrs. Bryant and my mom pulled themselves away from Jason and came over to lick all the cum off of me.

My mom then put me in a crab position. Started fingering my ass and pussy. Moving them in and our of me faster and faster until I squirted all over her. Which Mrs. Bryant proceeded to lick-up.

The three of us then crawled over to join Amy, Alana and Allison to have Jason shoot his load over all of us. And then we licked the cum off of each other’s face.

After we all got dressed and said our goodbye’s I thought to myself that I couldn’t wait for the next dinner party at Reverend Bryant’s house.
Published 
Written by lauradoll
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments