Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Laura’s Awakening: Chapter 7

"What happens when a daughter can't get enough of her father"

19
4 Comments 4
11.3k Views 11.3k
2.0k words 2.0k words
As I lied in bed I could hear my parents fucking.

My fingers slid between my legs and imagined I was with them. If my younger sisters weren’t home I would have joined them. At this moment I hated my sisters. I also began to resent my mother. She was my best friend, but I hated the fact that she could have daddy anytime she wanted and I couldn’t.

As I rubbed my pussy I fantasized that my sisters and her were gone forever and I had daddy all to myself.

After I came I felt guilty at having such thoughts, but I still wanted to always be alone with daddy.

My best friend Carrie’s parents recently split. She went to live with her daddy and got to fuck him all the time. You couldn’t describe how jealous I was of her.

The next morning I decided to wear something daddy would deem too sexy for school, hoping that he would fuck me before driving me to school. I put on a short leather skirt, a tight slinky top and no panties, it showed-off my tight 16-year-old body. I knew the moment daddy saw this he’d have to have me.

When I walked downstairs my sisters and him were already gone. He left a note saying that they couldn’t wait for me. I knew that I shouldn’t have taken so long in the showers, I then looked at clock and realized that if I went upstairs to change I’d be super late, I had no choice that I had to walk to school and look super slutty.

That morning’s walk was extra cold. Not even my winter jacket could keep me warm. As I walked past Todd, my ex-boyfriends house, I was freezing. My slutty outfit and jacket was no match for the January morning. Todd’s dad, Mr. Prentiss was outside scraping the ice off of his Porsche. When he saw me he looked over, waved and said, “Hi Laura.”

As I waved back he could see that I was freezing.

“Are you okay?” he asked.

“I’m freezing,” I replied.

“Do you want a ride?” he asked.

“Yes please,” I replied.

“Why don’t you come inside and warm up while I finish de-icing my baby,” he said laughing.

As we walked in the house he asked. “How come we don’t see you over here anymore?”

“We broke-up,” I answered.

“I knew my boy was stupid, but I had no idea he was stupid enough to let you go,” he said laughing.

He took me into the family room. Before I sat down I took off my jacket revealing my very revealing outfit. Mr. Prentiss pretended not to stare. I could tell that he was undressing me with his eyes. That turned me on.

“Let me go get you some hot coco,” he said as he walked out of the room.

While he was making my drink I looked around the room at all the pictures of Todd. During all the time I spent in this room watching movies I never noticed that the family room was a shrine to all of his athletic achievements. It was kind of creepy.

“Do you like marshmallows in your coco?” he yelled from the kitchen.

“Yes please,” I replied.

“It’ll be ready in a second,” he said.

About a minute later he walked back into the family room. He wasn’t carrying a cup of coco; instead he was naked and had three marshmallows sitting on his hard cock. He held it carefully to make sure they didn’t fall off of his 7-inch cock. He walked up right to me, I opened my mouth and he slowly slid his cock in it.

“Make sure you get all the marshmallows,” he said.

They slid off his cock right into my mouth.

“Did you like them?” he asked.

I nodded my head.

“Do you want to keep sucking my cock?” he asked.

Once again I nodded yes.

As my mouth devoured his cock he said, “I overheard Todd tell all of his friends that you were a slut. I didn’t believe him until I saw what you were wearing. Oh that feels so good. Do you like my cock?”

I took it out of my mouth and said, “Yes.”

I promptly put it back in and continued sucking. I kept on looking up at Mr. Prentiss; by the look on his face you could tell that he was really enjoying this blowjob. “Can I eat your pussy,” he asked.

Once again I took his cock out of my mouth and once again I said, “Yes.”

I got on my knees on the couch and lifted up my short skirt, revealing that I wasn’t wearing any panties.

“You are a slut,” he said before he crouched down on the floor and started licking my asshole before moving down to pussy.

He knew how to please a woman. But he wasn’t as good as daddy. I closed my eyes and imagined it was daddy licking my pussy. That it was daddy fucking me with his fingers. That it was daddy sucking on my clit. Just thinking about daddy brought me to my first orgasm of the night.

After yelling that I was cumming Mr. Prentiss carried me upstairs to Todd’s room.

“Have you and Todd ever fucked in here?’ he asked.

“No,” I replied.

“Did Todd ever make you cum with his tongue?” he asked.

“No,” I once again replied.

“Am I better lover than my son?” he asked.

“Yes,” I said with a smile.

He then leaned over and kissed me.

He then plopped on Todd’s bed and ordered me to strip.

AlineJenkings
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlineJenkings



As I seductively removed my clothes he lied on the bed stroking his cock. When I got them all off I jumped on the bed, kissed him before sitting on his cock.

As I started riding it he kept on repeating, “Do you like my cock?”

I nodded yes while moaning in ecstasy. It wasn’t his cock that was getting me off; it was that I was imagining that I was riding my daddy’s cock.

He soon had me on all fours. Before sticking his cock back in me he licked both my pussy and asshole. He started moving faster before unloading his hot cum in my pussy. We then collapsed on the bed kissing each other passionately. Between kisses he stared at me lovingly and said, “Do you know how long I’ve wanted to do that?”

I blushed at that question.

“We should get you to school,” he said.

“Do I have to go?” I said while pouting.

He kissed me on the lips before saying, “Yes sweetie.”

“But I don’t want to,” I said.

“Tough,” he said while lightly spanking my behind. “But before I take you there, I’m going to take you home so you can put on something else.”

“But I love my slutty outfit,” I said.

“But I don’t want you to give old men heart attacks,” he said laughing.

About 30 minutes later we drove to my house in Mr. Prentiss’ Porsche. As he pulled on the driveway he stopped the car and asked, “Is anyone home?”

“Nope, everyone’s at school and work,” I said.

“Mind if I come in?” he asked while flashing a wicked grin.

“Sure,” I said.

He parked the car and we walked into the house. As we entered I grabbed him by the hand and ran upstairs. We made out in front of my room before going in and hitting the bed.

“I want to see you try on some outfits,” he asked between kisses.

I got up and slowly undressed. As I did that he took off his pants and started stroking his cock back to life. I was still so horny thinking about daddy that I needed his cock to be a substitute. So I got on my knees between his legs and started sucking.

Mr. Prentiss started moaning real loud.

I then grabbed his cock and started hitting it against my tiny titties before stuffing it back into my mouth.

“Climb on board,” he demanded.

As I started riding his stiff cock I heard daddy yell from the doorway, “WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?”

Mr. Prentiss pushed me off his cock and onto the floor.

“Drew, it’s not what you think,” he said in a frightened tone.

“It looks like you’re fucking my 16-year-old daughter,” daddy said yelling. “I’m calling the police.”

He then stormed down the stairs.

“Fuck, fuck, fuck,” Mr. Prentiss kept repeating as he picked-up his clothes. “I’ve totally fucked-up.”

After he hastily put on his clothes he ran downstairs.

While my dad and him were yelling I started rubbing my pussy. I imagined my daddy kicking his ass and then running upstairs to teach me a lesson with his big cock. As the yelling got louder the rubbing got faster. I hit my magic spot, screamed in delight and squirted all over my room. I closed my eyes and continued to lightly rub my pussy. When I opened my eyes my daddy was standing naked in the doorway holding a check in one hand and stroking his cock in the other.

He dropped the check on the floor and slowly walked over to the bed still stroking his cock. He saw my juices all over the bed and said, “I see you made a mess.”

“Yes daddy,” I said while furiously rubbing my pussy.

“Stand-up,” he ordered.

I did as I was told.

“Now bend over and lick up your mess,” he demanded.

As I bent over daddy got behind me and started fucking me.

“Do you like making daddy jealous by bringing other men to the house?” daddy asked as his big cock moved in and out of me.

“Yes daddy, I love making you jealous,” I cried out.

He then took his cock out of me. I turned around and watched him stroke it. As I tried to put my hands around it he moved away from me and said, “You don’t deserve my dick.”

“Please daddy I want it so bad,” I cried out while rubbing my pussy.

“Girls who make their daddy jealous don’t deserve big dicks,” he said while continuing to stroke it. “Please daddy, I’ll do anything for your cock,” I cried out.

Daddy then smiled and said, “Do you promise to love only daddy?”

“Yes daddy, I do,” I cried out.

He then walked back over to the bed, pushed on my back and proceeded to fuck the shit out of me while rubbing my clit.

“Daddy, you feel so good,” I squealed.

“Daddy wants to see his baby squirt,” he said as he rubbed my clit faster and fucked me harder.

“I’m cumming,” I yelled.

He took his cock bent down and I squirted all over his face. He then leaned close to my face and made me lick my juices off of it.

He then lied on his back and had me ride him until his cum filled my pussy.

As I laid in daddy’s arms he told me that Mr. Prentiss wrote him a check for $20,000 to keep from calling the police. He then told me that he was going to use some of the money to take me on a trip.

“Just the two of us?” I asked.

“Yes honey,” he replied. “I know it’s hard for you.”

We kissed each other before my mouth moved back down to his cock for round two.
Published 
Written by lauradoll
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments