Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Laura’s Awakening: Chapter Three

21
3 Comments 3
5.2k Views 5.2k
1.3k words 1.3k words
Sex was always on my mind.

I was sitting in 1st period English class, I was staring at Carrie (who like me is 16 years old at the time of this story) it had been 24 hours since I seduced her and her dad. The thought of her dad fucking her was drenching my pussy. The way Carrie was looking at me I knew she was thinking the same thing. I wished I could stick my hand in my panties during class. I knew I couldn’t even I had limits.

The bell finally rang. Carrie and I bolted from class.

“I’m so horny,” I told her,

“Me too,” Carrie said.

We walked into a bathroom. We pretended to put on make-up until the next period bell rang and everyone left the bathroom. Once the coast was clear, Carrie dropped to her knees, reached up into my jean skirt, slid my wet panties down my legs and started licking my pussy, Her tongue felt so good as it touched my clit. My eyes rolled to the back of my head she felt so good. We were in our own world, like yesterday when we didn’t notice her dad enter the room, we failed to notice that Mrs. Toomy entered the bathroom. Unlike Carrie’s dad she had no desire to join us.

“What is going on here?” Mrs. Toomy yelled.

We stared at her like a deer in headlights.

“Pull your pants-up, we’re going to the principles office,” she said.

While I won’t bore you with the lecture we received, but there’s something wrong with this world where it’s okay to kill yourself with cigarettes on school ground, but it’s not okay for two girls to go down on each other. We were suspended for the rest of the day. My dad arrived. My parents arrived together. They were marched right into the principles office. When they came out, my dad had a pissed-off look on his face. The principle told us that we were going to be suspended for today. With Carrie’s dad’s permission he was releasing her into my parents custody,

The car ride home was dead quiet. Carrie looked nervous. I’m sure she wondered, like I did, what Mr. Leonard told my parents. I also wondered how something like this could make them mad.

Back at the house my parents told us to sit in the family room. They were in the other room for what seemed like an eternity. When they came back into the family room they had the same stern look on their faces. They stared at us, not saying a word. I was thinking that might actually be mad. My parents then looked at each other, before my dad opened his mouth and, “Show us what you did to get you suspended.”

Carrie and I looked at each other. I could tell she was freaked. I put my hand in her hand and squeezed it to let her know that it was okay. We stood-up and moved to the center of the room, Carried dropped to the floor, reached up my skirt, once again removed my soaked panties and started licking my pussy. God her tongue felt so good.

I looked over at my parents, noticed my dad’s pants were down and my mom was stroking my daddy’s cock as they watched the action. My pussy got so wet knowing that they were getting turned on. My mom nudged my dad to get up and join us.

He walked toward us with his massive hard-on. “Take-off your clothes,” he demanded.

Carrie looked shocked and said, “You fuck your daddy too?”

No one answered.

“I thought I told you to take off your clothes,” He yelled.

This time we did what we were told.

IndraSweet
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IndraSweet

After our clothes fell off our bodies daddy made us get on our knees. His cock went from mouth to mouth. It didn’t stay in there long enough to satisfy me.

He then had me stand-up; he bent me over and fucked my pussy from behind. He ordered Carrie to sit in front of me. Every time he bent me a little lower he ordered me to kiss her. When he moved me upwards I got to see my mom playing with her beautiful pussy.

Daddy then took his cock out of pussy plopped on the couch. I started to sit on his cock. He pushed me away and motioned to Carrie. She straddled daddy’s cock. I started licking her pussy. She looked like she was having the time of her life. I was never more jealous of her then I was at this moment. She had my daddy’s cock and I didn’t.

Every time his cock fell out of her pussy, I grabbed it and started ravaging it with my mouth. Every time I thought I had it in my possession he forced me to put it back in Carrie’s pussy.

My pussy was so wet. Daddy got Carrie on all fours. He told me to lie on my back. As he fucked her pussy from behind he ordered Carrie to eat my pussy.

“Daddy please give me your cock,” I begged.

He looked at my mom.

She nodded okay.

He layed me on the couch. Carried was kissing me and I was rubbing my pussy in anticipation, while I watched daddy stroke it.

Daddy put his cock into my pussy. He fucked me with a rapid vigor.

My mom walked over and said, “Aren’t we supposed to punish her.”

My dad flashed an evil smile.

He took his cock out of my pussy. Ordered Carrie to rub it.

He bent down, licked my asshole. Stood-up. Then without warning (or lube) slowly entered my asshole with his big cock.

It hurt so bad. I started crying. I bit my lip. He kept on moving it in and out. He slightly started speeding-up the speed of the thrusts. He took the cock out and with my mom’s help forced Carrie to suck it. You could tell the thought of sucking an ass soaked cock grossed her out, but once it touched her mouth she sucked it with wreckless abandon. Once they felt she was enjoying it, daddy deprived her of it and put it back in my ass.

I started rubbing my pussy faster and faster. My body was tingling like it never tingled before, my clit was swollen. All of a sudden all control was lost something squirted out of my pussy. This turned daddy on. As soon as I squirted he instantly came in my ass.

He turned to mom and exclaimed, “Honey, our daughters a squirter.”

My mom ordered the three of us to go take a shower and clean up.

In the shower daddy forced me to clean Carrie, forced Carrie to clean-me and then both of us to clean him.

We walked back downstairs. Carrie, went to retrieve her clothes, my daddy ripped them out of her hands.

“What do you think you’re doing?” he asked.

“Getting dressed,” she responded.

“You two aren’t done yet,” He responded.

He ordered me to go lick mommy’s pussy.

Mommy spread her legs for me as I walked over.

Daddy picked-up Carrie. Held her upside down. He started eating her pussy, while the blood flowed to her head as she sucked daddy’s cock.

I went in the same position; the only difference is that mom sat on the couch.

Before anything else could happen the doorbell rang.

It was Carrie’s dad.
Published 
Written by lauradoll
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments