Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Laura’s Awakening: Part 2

26
4 Comments 4
6.3k Views 6.3k
1.6k words 1.6k words
The night with my parents changed me in ways I couldn’t describe. I had urges before, now they were even more intense. I wanted to act on them. I wanted daddy and mom to ravage me. It could never happen when the others were home. At night I sat on my bed playing with my pussy praying that my parents would bust through the door and take me to heaven again.

The days passed until it was my date with Todd. He picked me up in his dad’s Porsche. We drove to Red Robin for dinner, then to a movie (where we did a lot of kissing). Then we drove to the hotel my mom got for us.

We made out some more. Awkwardly undressed. God his cock was so small. And it was hard there was no way he could satisfy me with that. He then climbed on top, no blowjob, not eating my pussy, just climbed on top. Thrust 1. Thrust 2. Thrust 3. Cum. That was it? This was my dream guy? Are most girls first time supposed to be so bad that everything else seems better in comparison? In my case is every time going to get worse? Those thoughts filled my head. Todd turned to me and asked, “babe, was it good for you?”

I bit my lip as I lied to a lover for the first time and said “yes.”

We fucked two more times that night. Each time he lasted a few seconds longer than the last. But not by much. Afterwards as we lied in each others arms, all I could think about was how I was going to break-up with him on Monday.

After a breakfast at Denny’s he drove me home. My mom and my siblings were getting in the car. “Laura, we’re going to a movie would you like to join us?” I shook my head no. They drove off and I went inside.

In the family room my dad was reading the Sunday paper. I kissed him on the cheek and told him I was going to take a shower.

I got in the shower. The hot water was pouring all over my body. I added soap to the mix. It felt so good to wash Todd’s touch off of me. I then started thinking about the night with my parents. I got excited. Started rubbing my pussy. Out of the corner of my eye I thought I saw someone in the bathroom. I peeked out behind the curtain and saw my daddy stroking his big cock. Before I could invite him to join me, he grabbed me and carried me out of the shower and into his bedroom.

He threw me onto the bed, Started kissing me passionately. His cock filled my tight pussy. A few minutes of this I told him I wanted to get on top. He said to do what daddy says and get on all fours. I didn’t argue. For the next two hours he fucked me like I wanted to be fucked the night before filling my cunt with cum. He came and came until daddy said he could cum no more. When he was done he told me to shower mom would be home soon.

Later that day I asked my mom why daddy doesn’t talk about what we do when we’re not doing it? My mom simply said that it’s something we don’t talk about. She never talked to my older brother about what they did. Before I could ask any more questions my mom said, we’d talk about that another time.

The thought of my mom fucking Jason turned me on, my panties were flooding with pussy juice.

To attempt to get my mind off of sex I decided to go to Carrie’s (my best friend) house. I rang the doorbell. Her dad answered. He greeted me and told me that Carrie was upstairs. As I walked up, I turned around and could tell that her dad was checking me out. When I caught him he pretended to do the look-a-way. He wasn’t fast enough.

Carrie and I gossiped about everything. She wanted to know everything and I mean everything about my night with Todd. She was so disappointed for me. She also started complaining that she was horny. It turns out that last night Carrie went to Sara’s (what a bitch) party for the express purpose of getting her crush Dan to fuck her. Dan never showed up. So Carrie has spent her entire day in her room playing with her pussy. “Every time I cum it gets wetter and I get hornier,” she said,

“Can I fell how wet it is?” I asked. Normally I wouldn’t ask this question to any other girl, but she was the girl who taught me how to play with my pussy, measured my breasts and how to kiss. To her this shouldn’t be a big deal. I stuck my hand between her legs.

TsJessyTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TsJessyTS

Oh god it was so wet. Without asking I started rubbing.

She looked at me and demanded to know what I was doing.

I smiled and said, “I thought it was quite obvious. Do you want me to stop?”

She didn’t respond and I continued rubbing.

Her eyes rolled back. She started moaning really loud. I took off her skirt. Removed her soaked panties. Started licking her wet pussy,

I stopped for a second to take off my jeans, so I could rub my soaked pussy.

“Don’t stop,” she cried, “you feel so good.”

I went back to licking. She came so hard. Her screams of pleasure filled the room.

Now it was my turn. I climbed on the bed. Spread my legs and pushed her head into my pussy. Now my moans filled the room.

Her tongue felt so good. As she licked, I looked around the room and thought about all the times we played with our Barbie’s, danced around to pop music, giggled, gossiped and all the great times we had in this room. This moment topped all of them. As I looked around the room, I soon realized that we were both absorbed in pleasing each other that neither of us noticed that her dad was standing in the doorway with a stunned look on his face. The bulge in his pants was evidence that he loved what he was seeing. When our eyes met, all he could say was “Laura…Carrie you are so beautiful.”

This startled Carrie. She jumped up, picked-up some clothes off the floor and clumsily tried to cover herself with them. I motioned to her dad to come toward me. He walked over.

“I don’t want any trouble,” He stuttered as I unzipped his pants. I took his cock out and started sucking. While he wasn’t as big as daddy, his was really thick.

“Laura, what are you doing?” Carrie cried.

I ignored her as I continued to suck his cock. I looked up at him and asked if he thought Carrie looked pretty.

He nodded.

“Does she make you hard?” I asked.

He nodded.

I put his cock in my hand turned to Carrie and said, “Look what you do to him.”

I resumed sucking.

Later Carrie revealed that seeing me suck her daddy’s cock turned her on so much that she dropped the clothes and started rubbing her pussy again.

I looked up at him and asked him if he thought about fucking Carrie.

He looked embarrassed as he said, “every day I jerk off thinking about her.”

This made Carrie rub faster.

“Do you want to fuck her?” I asked.

He nodded and said “I’ve wanted her since her mom and I caught her getting fucked by her then boyfriend last month.”

I turned to the frantically rubbing Carrie and asked if she wanted to fuck her daddy.

She screamed, “God yes.”

I grabbed him by his cock and walked him over to Carrie. I spit into her already wet pussy, She was so caught in the moment that her daddy’s cock was already in her mouth.

I told her to stop.

I told her daddy to lie on the bed. I sucked his cock right before Carrie sat on it. I guided his cock into her tight pussy.

I whispered into his ear, “fuck your daughter.”

I then climbed on his face and started kissing Carrie, while he ate my pussy and fucked his daughter.

I could tell by the look on Carrie’s face that she was cumming. And by her moans that she was cumming hard.

“Fuck me harder daddy” she screamed.

Her daddy pushed me off his mouth.

I could tell by the look on his face that he wasn’t going to last much longer.

He switched to missionary. He was lovingly gazing at her face.

I was rubbing my wet pussy.

You could tell her daddy was about to cum.

“Cum all over me he yelled.”

He took his cock out and sprayed his love all over me. It was so hot and tasted so good.

After he came he had a very guilty and confused look. He left the room. He couldn’t look at either one of us.

Carrie had the same look.

We walked into her bathroom. Got into the shower. As we cleaned ourselves she looked at me and said, “I can’t believe my daddy fucked me. I can’t believe how much I loved it.”

I smiled and wondered what I was going to do next.
Published 
Written by lauradoll
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments