Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Leslie's Punishment

"Daddy gets pissed off when his little girl has been watching porn on her computer."

18
0 Comments 0
7.6k Views 7.6k
4.2k words 4.2k words
“Leslie, get in here!” he yelled to his 16 year old daughter. He had been putting away the laundry his lazy kid was too busy to take care of when he’d made a discovery. It was hard enough being a single parent, but the way she acted was as if he was her slave. “No way is she getting off easy this time,” he thought silently as he waited for a reply.

“What now?” she asked herself as she heard the roar of her dad’s voice. She rose from the couch and made her way down the hall to her bedroom where she knew he was prowling around, again. “Yes daddy?” she cooed softly as she saw what her dad had found. She loved to watch porn on the internet and he’d discovered her favorite site after forgetting to turn her computer off before going to watch TV.

“What do you have to say about this Leslie?” he growled gruffly. “I know you aren’t in here watching porn. Are you?” the repeating gif image of a woman sucking a well-endowed male arousing, to say the least, even to his eye.

She bowed her head and whimpered, he was pissed and she was about to get punished, she felt it coming and it wouldn’t be pleasant. “Yes daddy. I’m sorry, I just wanted to see what all of my friends are going on about. They talk about sex all the time,” her words soft as she just knew her dad was about to blow a gasket.

“Get over here girl,” he demanded. His eyes were ablaze with anger and disappointment. He’d been on his own since his bitch of a wife left him about three years before for some young stud. She couldn’t even say goodbye to their daughter and he’d somehow made a go of it even with the trying times of a budding young lady and the trials of it all. Her emotions were all over the charts as she started her period and if that wasn’t bad enough her body started blooming into womanhood and he could no longer treat her as a child. Her ass was so inviting, her tits gorgeous swells of flesh that he had a hard time not touching. He had behaved himself though; incest was something he’d never take part in. Or would he?

She walked slowly over to the desk where her computer still held the looped gif images of a woman giving a guy head. The actress was really good at taking the guys cock into her mouth and jacking off what wouldn’t fit, but as she turned her eyes to her daddy she had to gulp with a fear she’d never realized could happen. Daddy was rubbing over the swell along his pant leg as if he was turned on as much as the guy on the screen as the gif image looped again and again. “God, daddy is huge,” she thought as she stood before him, ashamed of the images she had been watching, and yet so curious what it would be like to do what the woman was. She was just barely 16 and hadn’t even really touched herself, not that she hadn’t wanted to, just she’d been afraid her daddy would catch her if she masturbated.

Her eyes rose to meet his, afraid to even think about what would happen next. “I’m sorry daddy,” she cooed as he looked into her eyes. “I promise I won’t be a bad girl anymore,” her voice more a whimper than she’d hoped for.

“Leslie, you are only 16. You knew I’d be pissed off if I caught you watching this kind of stuff. I can’t even begin to know what punishment fits the crime.” His words were gruff but his eyes dropped to the lush cleavage her skimpy tank top revealed and then lower to her snug fitting short shorts that all but let him see his daughters tight little slit; a camel toe if he remembered the proper term. “What am I going to do with you sweetie?” he asked, frustrated not only that she had been watching such hot smut on her computer, but that he wanted her to do just what was shown on the screen and maybe even more. “God, I’m such a pervert,” he murmured under his breath as his hand raked over the massive erection that had formed along his leg absentmindedly.

“Daddy,” she said as she looked down at his hand gliding over the bulge his penis caused, her pussy was getting wetter than she’d ever felt it, “I don’t know what you mean. I haven’t done anything that wrong, I’m just curious about sex and since mom isn’t around I have to see it on line to learn anything at all. It’s not like you’re going to teach me about it.” She kept her head down, but her eyes watched every move his hand made, “God I wish he’d let me do that,” she thought as she awaited his wrath to unfold.

“What I mean Leslie is that a girl your age shouldn’t be looking at this kind of stuff on the internet. I don’t know whether to spank you or just take away your computer.” He was trying desperately to not think about the punishment he wanted to deliver. She could find out firsthand what sex was all about. He figured out she was watching him, he hadn’t even realized his hand was floating along his cock, he blushed and said, “A spanking it is!” he declared softly. He drew his thighs together and said, “Lay across my lap girl. You have some learning to do.”

She was afraid; he wasn’t a huge man, except for that monster dick that was lying along his leg almost to his knee. But she knew if he spanked her it was going to hurt like hell. She moved to his side and as the tears welled in her eyes she lowered her torso over his lap. Her tits scraped over his erection and she felt a surge of electricity go down her spine and settle in her untried virginal pussy. “God help me,” she thought as she slumped over his legs, her belly resting over his member wanting to feel it even more.

His eyes feasted on her body as she leaned over his legs, her cleavage ample, her tits so damned inviting. He knew there was no way he could ever touch them, lick them, and taste them the way his lust was telling him to. But damn, he wanted to do that and so much more; the devil inside him was going to drive him over the edge if he didn’t take care of her punishment and be done with it. He looked to her buttocks, another pang of guilt driving him to madness as he thought of doing more than spanking her. His hand rose and fell swiftly onto her cheek; the sound seemed to echo from the walls as she cried out in pain. “Stand up Leslie,” he demanded as the echo of his swat faded away.

She struggled to stand, he’d actually hit her, she would never love him the way she had all of her life. Now he would be so much more, she actually enjoyed the painful blow and was sad that she had to stand up and not receive another swat. She’d watched enough BDSM porn to know that she was fascinated by the way a dominant lorded over his submissive. His eyes raked over her and she shuddered, maybe he wasn’t done after all.

“You couldn’t feel that well enough you little slut; take off your shorts and panties and resume to position.” She was shocked as he told her to strip away her clothing; he’d not seen her body since long before mom had left, or at least not that she knew of. She pushed the elastic waistband of her shorts down and let them fall to her ankles. She was nervous, but knew that the pain would be even more delicious if he spanked her bare bottom. She pushed the thin layer of fabric away from her hips and knew his eyes were on her little patch of hair. She blushed as she pushed them down to her ankles as well and stood up, his eyes dark with some emotion she’d never seen in him before.

“I said take them off Leslie,” he commanded with a growl. She stepped out of them and stood as he looked at her, his eyes seemed dark and hungry, but that could be her imagination. “Take off the tank top and bra too little girl. You are about to get a lesson in what being punished is all about.” Her heart raced as she lifted the hem of her tank top up and over her head, her long blond hair falling to almost, but not quite, cover her bra. She reached behind her and unfastened the hooks and tugged the lacy fabric from her body. Her pussy was getting wetter as she dropped her bra atop of her other clothes; then stood again; being watched with his intense glare.

“Now, resume the position girl. You deserve this for being such a little slut and watching porn.” She leaned over, her C cup breasts once again dragging over his thighs, and his pulsing erection as well. She quivered as she settled over his lap, her tummy now bare could feel every inch of his aroused cock and she wiggled herself against it as she felt his hand rise again to deliver her punishment.

“Smack,” his blow resounded from the blow to her bared cheek. She cried out, “Daddy, oh God daddy,” as her pussy flooded with cream like never before. His hand rose and fell again onto her other cheek and her response was even more profound as the cream dribbled from her cleft and soaked into his pant leg. “Daddy,” she pleaded, though she wasn’t sure she really wanted him to stop, “you’re making me so horny daddy,” she confessed.

“Horny?” he raved as she confided that being bare ass naked and spanked turned her on. “Get up!” he demanded yet again. As she rose to her feet she was shaking all over, not just from the embarrassment of being naked and aroused by his swats, but wanting more from her daddy than just his savage blows to her butt.

He reached out to her, his hand turned palm up as he slid it between her legs and cupped her youthful pussy. Her hair was so soft, her skin so warm and by damn, she was wetter than hell. He wasn’t sure he should do what the evil side of his brain was driving him to but he was lost in the moment and couldn’t resist. His middle finger crooked and parted her labia; she quivered and looked down at him as he slipped his finger into her entry. He looked up at her and asked, “You like your daddy finger fucking you slut?”

She moaned as she felt his hand cupped against her yearning groin. She lost all of the air in her lungs as she felt his finger invade her tight virginal hole and begin slowly inserting and removing it from her wet sheath. Her hips instinctively rocked against his hand, her body confessing what her voice could not as she craved more. At last she found her voice after his finger had sunk to the hilt and rubbed over a spot she hadn’t known existed, her g spot was so sensitive she felt another wave of cream escape around his finger and into his palm. "Oh yes daddy," she purred.

He felt her cum and said, “You really do want to feel your daddy fuck you, don’t you slut?”

She whimpered as she was being driven to ecstasy with the simple insertion of his finger into her love hole. “Oh yes daddy, it’s better than I ever imagined. Let me see you daddy, I want to see your beautiful penis all swelled up the way it is.

SaraiMorris
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SaraiMorris

I'm still a virgin daddy, but I want to learn how to have sex,” she replied through her panting breaths as she watched his cock pulse beneath the fabric of his pant leg.

He growled as she spoke, and when she begged to see his cock, he couldn’t refuse her. His mind and body too far past worry of legalities or morality, “Go to your bed slut!” he commanded giving her one hard thrust of his finger to give her a clue what she was about to feel. He pulled his finger from her sopping cunt and grinned as he sucked it clean while she watched his delighted expression. She moved over to her bed and sat on the edge wanting to watch and see as he took off his pants so she could see his erection. He stood up and took off his polo shirt, his taught abs pale corded muscle with the lack of sunshine he allowed to grace his body. He watched her as her tongue swiped over her lips, he knew she wanted the show and likely would want every inch of his ten inch long erection when the time came.

He stepped over closer to the bed as he kicked off his shoes and walked slowly towards his little girl. “You want to see me?” he growled with an animalistic throaty voice. “Undo my pants and see all you want slut.”

She reached up and her hands shook as she unfastened his belt, her mind flashing to what it would feel like against her bare bottom, or better yet her swollen nipples. She unbuttoned his pants and unzipped them deftly and pushed them over his hips. She gulped as she saw he wasn’t wearing any underwear; his cock sprang free and pointed right at her. She gasped at the sight, she’d seen plenty of hard cock on line, but this was the first time she’d seen one ‘in the flesh’ and it sent shudders of fear through her. It was so much bigger than she’d ever realized, but then maybe her daddy was hung better than most guys. Her tongue swept over her lips as she pushed his pants to his ankles and helped him remove them. He tightened his abs and flexed his member as she returned to her seated pose. “Daddy,” she purred as she caught her breath, “it’s so big. No way could it ever fit into a woman, much less someone who has never had sex like me.”

He laughed, the hilarity of her comment sent heat through his veins, his cock bounding up and down as she spoke of it not fitting into a girl like her. “Trust me slut, it’ll fit. It may stretch you more than you ever thought possible, and you may not like where it fills you to, but it will fit.” His thoughts of the wrongness of incest long since gone, he was about to fuck his daughter and make her like it. But first he had to teach her a few things; like oral sex, she watched it and now was going to learn the reality of sucking dick. “Suck it you little tramp. You wanted to watch it, now live it and suck me as deep as you can handle.” He grabbed her hair and pushed it behind her shoulders as he pulled the nape of her neck to have her take him into her mouth.

She gasped at his commanding tone; he brushed her hair behind her and pulled her face towards the imposing purple head of his engorged dick. She swiped her tongue over her lips just as he pulled them over his crown. She mumbled as he stuffed her mouth full of his manhood and she tasted something sweet and salty, his pre-cum unavoidable considering he hadn’t gotten laid since his wife left him. She pulled away and grinned as she whispered, “Daddy, you taste so good,” and delivered her mouth to his cock again, this time sucking on it and swirling her tongue around the head as she’d seen on the videos. She heard him groan and felt him shudder as her hand closed around the thick shaft and began doing exactly as the actress had done for her partner. Up and back her hand grasped his rod, her lips taking a little more than his head as it bobbed up and down reveling in the sounds of pleasure her daddy made.

“Holy crap,” he uttered as she whispered and then took his cock into her mouth, willingly, eagerly even. She sucked on it as if she’d done it a thousand times and yet he knew she was simply emulating the video still running its loop the computer screen. “I want you too bitch,” he swore as he pulled his dick from her mouth and pushed her onto her back on the bed. He wrenched her around to where she was laying along its center and climbed over her, “69 is divine,” he thought silently as he provided his dick to her hungry mouth and laid over her to take his share of her creamy center as well. His hips rose and fell gently, not wanting to force more than she could handle into her throat, she gagged and he slowed to allow her to take only what she was comfortable with as she sucked and swirled him to feelings of ecstasy.

His fingers parted her labia and he lapped over her swollen clit until she moaned against his cock’s head. Thrusting a finger into her love canal he sucked on her clit viciously and felt her body begin the ascent to climax. Sucking, fingering and lapping...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by teninchstoryteller
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors