Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Letting My Inner Slut Out

"I decide to take a new approach to life by letting my inner slut out.."

2
0 Comments 0
1.5k Views 1.5k
971 words 971 words
I awoke earlier than usual that morning. It was only 5am and I didn't have to be up for another hour to get ready for school. I repeatedly told myself that today I will change and become the slut I have always longed to be. I wanted my life to be changed forever. I was determined to make it happen.

I was friends with some of the most popular girls in school who dressed like sluts’ day in and day out, whereas I normally didn't. Short dresses and loads of cleavage was their style, but I preferred leggings and normal t-shirts. I have been told that I am hotter than them by many guys, even some of their boyfriends, but I never showed enough skin to get noticed much. I decided that today was the day everything was going to change.

I got out of bed and walked into the conjoined bathroom between my room and my brothers, naked, which I normally would never do in case he was in there. I showered and then sat on the toilet to shave myself. By the time I was finished it was 6am, but I hadn't noticed the clock. The door opened from my brothers side and he came in, dropping his shower gel to the sight of me sitting on the toilet with my legs spread and tits out, shaving my pubic hair.

Quickly apologizing he ran out of the room, perhaps back to bed so he could wank off to the sight of me. I decided to go into his room to see what he was doing, naked. It was the slutty side of me now wanting him to see me naked.

He was lying on his bed staring at the ceiling, treasuring the view he had just gotten. My brother is a year younger than me, and at sixteen I guessed he hadn't seen much in the way of naked girls although he was quite a hot guy. He just didn't have enough confidence.

“Jake am I the first girl you've ever seen naked?” I asked him, walking towards his bed.

“Rebecca you shouldn't be letting your brother see you like that,” he told me, not moving his eyes in case he saw me again.

“Come on bro, I don't care if you see me naked. From now on I'm walking about the house naked, so you better get used to it. And besides, you like seeing me naked. I saw how big of a tent you had in your boxers when you walked in on me!” I said smiling. He still hadn't moved or looked at me. I walked to the edge of his bed and jumped up on it. He still hadn't looked.

“Rebecca please leave” he said softly.

“No look at my pussy!” I said angrily. I moved to sit on his chest so my pussy was on him and inches from his face.

AriadnaLopez
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AriadnaLopez

He still didn't look, but I could see the effort he was putting into keeping staring at the ceiling.

“Rebecca get off me please” he protested.

“No!” I told him. “If you don't look at my pussy right now I'm going to bite your cock.” I reached into his boxers and pulled it out. It was an average sized cock, about 5 to 6 inches long. I shifted my body around so that my ass was right below his chin as I lowered my mouth to his cock, but I refrained from touching it.

“Rebecca we can't do this!” he argued. He had so far made no attempt to push me off him meaning he wanted this; he just didn't want to admit it.

I looked around and saw his eyes still firmly looking at the ceiling. I kissed the tip of his cock and licked up and down the shaft. I slowly lowered my mouth onto it, taking over half of it in my mouth. I bobbled my head up and down, but he didn't push me off him at all. He wanted this and he was enjoying it.

“Look at my pussy now before I bite,” I said taking my mouth off his cock. I looked around and finally his eyes were staring at my pussy which was now extremely wet and dripping onto his chest.

“Lick it” I ordered.

He did as I told him and for the first time I felt my brother’s mouth on pussy. I moved back so that my pussy was now on his face while I continued to suck his dick. He was doing a terrible job at it, but I didn't care, at least he was doing it. I had plenty of time to teach him.

I continued sucking his cock for a good five minutes before I sensed he was near cumming. I switched to wanking him off with my hand as I quickly shifted my body around. I shoved his cock straight into my pussy which took it easily due to its wetness. He came instantly, as soon as it was inside. Cum dripped out of me as I removed his cock and placed my pussy over his mouth.

“Lick your cum out of your sisters pussy” I ordered him. He did so instantly, getting every last bit of it.

“But Rebecca, what if you get pregnant?” he asked while sounding alarmed.

“I guess we will have a kid then. I hope I do get pregnant though bro, I really want your child,” I told him as I walked back to our mutual bathroom. I was on the pill, but he didn't know that. I quickly cleaned myself up in the bathroom before heading back to my room to get dressed for school.

Part II coming soon. The next part won't feature any incest so please check for it in the lesbian category!

Published 
Written by Rubik
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors