Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lil Sister

4
0 Comments 0
2.5k Views 2.5k
2.2k words 2.2k words
My name is Chad. I’m 42 years old and I’m a pretty good looking guy. I am not a body builder or anything like that, I like to workout, but I’m not too serious about it. I have a stepsister named Stephanie. Last week was her birthday and she just turned 18 years old. She has brown hair, bluish green eyes and these amazingly perky breasts.

It was Friday night and her parents had just left for the weekend to visit some sick relatives, leaving Stephanie with me for the weekend. I asked my sister what she wanted to do and she said that she would probably just like to watch some TV or something. So we sat down on the couch together and turned on the television, and after a few minutes of channel surfing decided that idea was a bust.

Just sitting next to Stephanie was nice. She really was a beautiful girl even though she was so young, and it was clear that she trusted me completely; we had always had a good relationship. She propped herself onto my shoulder and I breathed her in. She smelled like honeysuckle, and it was so sweet it was driving me crazy. I watched her chest rise and fall while she relaxed into me, her tiny breasts heaving with each inhale and exhale, a few minutes of that and I felt a nudge in my jeans.

"I have an idea. Do you wanna play truth or dare?" I asked.

She looked up at me hesitantly and then said, “Sure, why not.” 

“I’m older, so I get to go first,” I winked at her.

Stephanie began to giggle and said, “Well, Ok.”

“Truth or Dare, Stephanie?”

“Truth,” she answered quickly.

“Have you ever kissed a boy?” I asked her.

She looked at me with a twinkle in her eyes. “Maybe.”

“Maybe? Maybe?? That’s not an answer! If you’re going to chicken and choose truth you’ve got to at least give me a straight answer,” I told her with feigned indignation.

She rolled her pretty little eyes at me. “Okay Chad. No, I’ve never kissed a boy. Happy now?”

I looked at her a little more seriously. “Would you like to?”

Stephanie started to blush; I watched the heat creep up her face.

“That’s not fair, that’s two questions in a row, I don’t have to answer,” she said trying to cover her embarrassment.

I cocked my eyebrow and looked down at her with a mischievous gleam in my eye. “But I’m the big brother, and I can change the rules, so I say you have to answer.”

Stephanie pursed her lips and looked up at me for a silent moment before answering; “Yes, I’d like to get my first kiss. There now it’s my turn!!! Truth or Dare, Chad?”

“Dare,” I snapped back at her quickly.

“Fine! I dare you to kiss me big brother, how about that??!!” she said triumphantly. Never thinking for a moment that was exactly what I was hoping she would say.

My face got serious; I took her chin in my hands, and brought her closer to me. Her scent was overwhelming me, flooding my senses. I was fighting the urge to manipulate her the way I desperately wanted to. I knew how innocent she was, and that she had never really been touched by a man before so I couldn’t give in right away, I had to pace myself. She looked up at me hesitantly, but I smiled at her, and she relaxed. I pressed my lips to hers and gently pulled at her bottom lip with my own, she parted her soft lips and I let my tongue probe into her mouth fully. She followed the movements of my tongue, and pretty soon I felt her tongue in my own mouth, so I deepened the kiss and she let out a small guttural moan from deep in her throat. I felt that moan travel down my body, and cause my cock to harden even more than it already was. I wanted more. I needed to touch her; I wanted to bury myself into her tight little virgin pussy.

A few more minutes of kissing and I let my hands trail to her chest, and I felt her tiny little nipples harden against my fingers. She gasped and broke the kiss. To my surprise she took her hands and lifted her shirt above her head. I could see her perky little breasts inside her training bra, and I ached to touch them. She unclasped her bra, took my hand and placed it on her left breast.

“Touch me,” she said.

I almost came right then; I couldn’t believe she was going to let me do what I’ve been dreaming about for the past year, ever since she started filling out her clothes. I replaced my hand with my mouth and I gently pulled at her nipples with my teeth, flicking my tongue over both of them. She moaned and she moved her hips in rhythm of the sucking and licking of my tongue. I could tell she was getting turned on, so I wanted to really show her how good I could make her feel.

I stood up stripped my shirt off, and unbuttoned my jeans, letting them slide down over my thighs. I pulled off all of my clothes until I was standing completely naked before her, my cock was hard, and precum was already starting to bubble at the tip.

She was shocked at first and then in awe as she let her eyes take in the length of my shaft, its hardness making it look intimidating to her virgin eyes. I kneeled down in front of her and I pulled her jeans and panties off, until I was staring straight into her tight hairless cunt. It smelled sweet; and her juices were already causing her pretty pink little clit to shimmer. I took my index finger and rubbed it smoothly against her swollen little clit, letting my finger slide down her wet track all the way to her tight little pussy hole. She moaned and bucked against each movement that I made, and I couldn’t wait any longer, I knew that I had to taste her.

I pulled her legs over my shoulders, letting her back rest against the couch, and I took her engorged clit into my mouth and I sucked and slurped at it.

KassandraKat
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KassandraKat

I ran my tongue up and down her wet glistening pussy, and savored the sweet juices that came pouring out over my tongue. She began to climax only a few minutes after I started eating out her sweet little cunt, she bucked her hips against my face, and moaned short desperate animal cries as I buried my face deep inside her.

She cried out with a desperate groan as she finished her first orgasm ever; out of breath her chest heaved wildly, her mouth hanging open and eyes wide staring.

“Chad,” she began when she finally caught her breath. “I didn’t…I mean…that was…” she mumbled.

I looked up at her with a wicked smile. “That’s only the beginning little sister, if you liked that; I’ve got something you’re really going to love.”

“Please,” she moaned, “more, I want more…make me feel good like that again.”

She was amazing to me, she got her first taste of what it was like to be with a man, and her pussy was hungry for more. I stared down at her wet, willing cunt; no hair, as smooth as one could ever imagine. Her slit was perfect. I wanted to touch it again; I was desperate to bury my throbbing cock deep inside her. My head was swimming at the thought of it all. 

I leaned back on my knees and started to play with myself; she sat there in utter amazement and just watched. Her eyes were fixed on my dick as it grew harder and harder with every passing second. She then asked me if she could touch it. 

“Sure,” I said. “But only if you let me put it in your mouth.”

“I don’t know about that.” She replied.

“Trust me, Stephanie, you’ll love the way it tastes.” I told her.

She looked up at me. “I don’t know what to do,” she said finally.

“Don’t worry, I’ll show you,” I told her.

Stephanie moved from the couch to the floor, she stared at my cock while she balanced herself on all fours, approaching me slowly.

“Wet your lips with your tongue,” I instructed her. “And put the tip of my cock into your mouth. I want you to suck on it like it’s your favorite lollipop, and when you’re comfortable take in as much as you can.”

Stephanie’s little mouth eagerly worked at my cock, she took in more and more of my shaft and until I was ready to explode into her mouth. I pulled away from her quickly because I didn’t want to finish like that.

She looked up at me with innocence in her blue eyes and asked, “Was that good?”

I smiled at her and breathlessly replied, “That was Great. Just Great.” 

I backed away from Stephanie, and told her to get on her hands and knees facing the couch, and spread her legs.

“Like this?” She asked over her shoulder as she parted her thighs allowing me another full on shot of her beautifully untouched cunt.

I was practically drooling at the sight before me. All I saw was this hot willing dripping pussy staring at me, no thought of the owner being my sister even entered my mind.

I moved in closer behind Stephanie and I put the tip of my dick between her heated wet lips. Oh, I so wanted to ram him home but I decided to tease us both just a bit longer by moving my tip up and down between her small wet lips, gathering up all the moisture I could get. She was so silky smooth and hot, I loved it. All I could hear was my own heartbeat and Stephanie groaning as I moved my dick up and down. Soon I found her hole and I pushed in slightly, just popping the head inside. “Ooh”, she moaned. I was reveling in the pleasure of having her little wet pussy surrounding my dick. I slide my dick into her slowly, feeling every movement she made. I heard Stephanie moaning as I went deeper into her.

I continued to slowly insert my dick until I reached her hymen and then I backed out only to return once again using slow short strokes.

I asked Stephanie if she was ready, and she groaned, “Oh, Yes.”

I held onto her hips and gently rocked back and forth, back and forth, until with one hard thrust I popped through her cherry and my dick sank to the bottom of her very hot depths. I was in heaven. I just had to let my cock sit in there for a while to savor the feeling of her sweet little pussy wrapped so tightly around me and to allow Stephanie to get used to it. I felt Stephanie start to move on me so I slowly started to pump her, faster and faster. She was so tight and I was so excited to be fucking her that I knew it would not take me long before I was going to cum. My only hope was that she would cum first. Back and forth I went trying to hold off my impending orgasm for as long as I could. Stephanie suddenly convulsed and shuddered as she screamed out her orgasm. She was cumming hard all over my dick, sending wave after wave of rippling hot juice all around me. I could hear squishing sounds getting louder as I pummeled her gushing pussy. She was squeezing me tighter than I had ever known possible. I knew I couldn’t take much more; she was like a flailing rag doll in my hands. I tried to make it last but my vision blurred and my head was ringing and then suddenly I simply exploded uncontrollably!

I slammed into her, pulling her hips tightly into mine. I released strong squirt, after squirt of cum into her- it came shooting out of my dick like a fountain. It seemed to go on forever and time seemed to stand still as I shook and shuddered and reeled from the effects of my orgasm. There were ripples of pleasure just washing over me in waves. Never in my Life had I ever had such a powerful orgasm. I was seeing stars it was so intense.

The two of us collapsed, completely spent.

Stephanie looked at me with a wicked gleam in her eye, “Mom and Dad are gone all weekend, Chad, so what are we going to do tomorrow night?”

All I could do was smile.

Published 
Written by FamilyTaboo
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors